Volume 54, Number 1, January 2011
- Pengzhi Xu, Yongwei Wu, Xiaomeng Huang, Guangwen Yang, Weimin Zheng:
Optimizing write operation on replica in data grid.
- Jun Tao, Xiao Zhong, Yifei Lu:
Restrictive mechanism of flow control among non-cooperative Internet users.
- Kun Huang, Dafang Zhang:
An index-split Bloom filter for deep packet inspection.
- Ling Zhang, Bo Zhang, Yanping Zhang:
The structural analysis of fuzzy measures.
- Bing Li, Quansheng Liu, Jiawei Xu, Xiaojun Luo:
A new method for removing mixed noises.
- Zhihai Zhang, Tian Fang, Bican Xia:
Real solution isolation with multiplicity of zero-dimensional triangular systems.
- Jianwen Chen, Ruohe Yao:
Efficient CRT-based residue-to-binary converter for the arbitrary moduli set.
- Linlan Zhang, Xueguang Chen, Liu Hong:
Optimality strategy of a sealed-offer simultaneous bargaining protocol.
- Xuehai Yuan, Hongxing Li, Kaibiao Sun:
The cut sets, decomposition theorems and representation theorems on intuitionistic fuzzy sets and interval valued fuzzy sets.
- Danyang Qin, Xuejun Sha, Yubin Xu:
A fast local routing repair scheme for wireless mobile ad hoc network.
- Yilun Shang:
A note on the 2-connectivity in one-dimensional ad hoc networks.
- Zhiqiang Zhou, Shaoqian Li, Yufan Cheng:
Performance analysis of a noise-normalized FFH/MFSK receiver over Rayleigh fading channels with partial-band noise jamming.
- Shuwen Xu, Penglang Shui, Xiaochao Yang:
Double-characters detection of nonlinear frequency modulated signals based on FRFT.
- Tianchi Yang, Chaoqun Yu, Tianpeng Wang, Liang Jin:
A single observer location method under the scatter signals position disturbance situation: the constraint total least square method.
- Jiajia Tan, Jianqiu Zhang:
An optimal adaptive filtering algorithm with a polynomial prediction model.
- Xueya Yang, Baixiao Chen, Yunhai Chen:
An eigenstructure-based 2D DOA estimation method using dual-size spatial invariance array.
- Fengzhou Dai, Hongwei Liu, Shunjun Wu:
Generalized adaptive subspace detector for range-Doppler spread target with high resolution radar.
- Jun Wang, Shaoming Wei, Jinping Sun, Shiyi Mao:
A GTD model and state space approach based method for extracting the UWB scattering center of moving target.
- Xiurui Geng, Yongchao Zhao, Suhong Liu, Fuxiang Wang:
Matrix calculation of high-dimensional cross product and its application in automatic recognition of the endmembers of hyperspectral imagary.
- Huaijun Wang, Yi Su, Hongbo Xu, Yutao Zhu:
Sidelobe reduction based on spectrum reshaping in microwave imaging.
Volume 54, Number 2, February 2011
- Yuefeng Ji, Danping Ren, Hui Li, Xuejun Liu, Zhengzhong Wang:
Analysis and experimentation of key technologies in service-oriented optical internet.
- Shengfeng Zhang, Yunfeng Peng, Shu Du, Xiaolong Yang, Keping Long:
Local segment-shared protection based on source egress gateway selection for multi-domain optical mesh networks.
- Kun Xu, Jie Yin, Jian Niu, Xiaoqiang Sun, Jian Wu, Jintong Lin:
Heterodyne mixing and polarization diversity techniques in radio over fiber system with high sensitivity and dispersion tolerance.
- Jie Luo, Wei Li:
An algorithm to compute maximal contractions for Horn clauses.
- Li Li, Xiaoyu Song, Ming Gu, Xiangyu Luo:
Competent predicate abstraction in model checking.
- Remi Tassing, Lei Guo, Jian Liu, Hongzhi Lin, Guangxi Zhu:
Gene sorting in differential evolution with cross-generation mutation.
- Haitao Jiang, Daming Zhu:
A 14/11-approximation algorithm for sorting by short block-moves.
- Xingyi Zhang, Shuo Wang, Yunyun Niu, Linqiang Pan:
Tissue P systems with cell separation: attacking the partition problem.
- Zhenkun Huang, Xinghua Wang, Sannay Mohamad:
Self-excitation of neurons leads to multiperiodicity of discrete-time neural networks with distributed delays.
- Zhifeng Wang, Shugen Ma, Bin Li, Yuechao Wang:
A unified dynamic model for locomotion and manipulation of a snake-like robot based on differential geometry.
- Yuxiang Hu, Julong Lan, Jiangxing Wu:
Providing personalized converged services based on flexible network reconfiguration.
- Wenjing Yue, Baoyu Zheng, Qingmin Meng, Jingwu Cui, Peizhong Xie:
Robust cooperative spectrum sensing schemes for fading channels in cognitive radio networks.
- Zhihua Yang, Qinyu Zhang, Naitong Zhang, Ye Wang:
The performance of ultra wideband acquisition system based on energy detection over IEEE 802.15.3a channel.
- Pinyi Ren, Qiang Yuan, Rui Wang, Jun Cai:
Low complexity construction for quasi-cyclic low-density parity-check codes by Progressive-Block Growth.
- Tianchi Yang, Liang Jin:
Single station location method in NLOS environment: The circle fitting algorithm.
- You He, Tao Jian, Feng Su, Dianfa Ping:
Two adaptive detectors for range-spread targets in non-Gaussian clutter.
- Kenle Chen, Jinwen Zhang:
Comparison of the RF MEMS switches with dielectric layers on the bridge's lower surface and on the transmission line.
- Ting Gao, Feng Zhou, Wei Li, Fei Lan, Ning Li, Junyan Ren:
A 6.2-9.5 GHz receiver for Wimedia MB-OFDM and China UWB standard.
- Yunfeng Chen, Jinhan Fan, Wei Li, Ning Li, Junyan Ren:
A current-mode RF transmitter for 6-9 GHz MB-OFDM UWB application.
Volume 54, Number 3, March 2011
- Xindong Li, Bin Xian, Chen Diao, Yanping Yu, Kaiyan Yang, Yao Zhang:
Output feedback control of hypersonic vehicles based on neural network and high gain observer.
- Xiong Luo, Jiang Li:
Fuzzy dynamic characteristic model based attitude control of hypersonic vehicle in gliding phase.
- Hongbo Li, Zengqi Sun, Haibo Min, Jianqiu Deng:
Fuzzy dynamic characteristic modeling and adaptive control of nonlinear systems and its application to hypersonic vehicles.
- Nan Wang, Tianwu Zhang, Jieqiong Xu:
Formation control for networked spacecraft in deep space: with or without communication delays and with switching topology.
- Yanli Du, Qingxian Wu, Changsheng Jiang, Yali Xue:
Adaptive recurrent-functional-link-network control for hypersonic vehicles with atmospheric disturbances.
- Zhao Zhang, Jun Hu:
Prediction-based guidance algorithm for high-lift reentry vehicles.
- Bin Xu, Daoxiang Gao, Shixing Wang:
Adaptive neural control based on HGO for hypersonic flight vehicles.
- Daoxiang Gao, Zengqi Sun:
Fuzzy tracking control design for hypersonic vehicles via T-S model.
- Shicheng Wang, Xin Zhao, Haibo Min, Zhiguo Liu, Xiaosheng Si:
Study on an intelligent fault-tolerant technique for multiple satellite configured navigation under highly dynamic conditions.
- Xiaoqing Chen, Zhongxi Hou, Jianxia Liu, Xiaoqian Chen:
Phugoid dynamic characteristic of hypersonic gliding vehicles.
- Lu Cheng, Changsheng Jiang, Ming Pu:
Online-SVR-compensated nonlinear generalized predictive control for hypersonic vehicles.
- Yenan Hu, Yuan Yuan, Haibo Min, Fuchun Sun:
Multi-objective robust control based on fuzzy singularly perturbed models for hypersonic vehicles.
- Zhen Li, Ning Wang, Tiansheng Hong, Aaron Franzen, Jianian Li:
Closed-loop drip irrigation control using a hybrid wireless sensor and actuator network.
- Xinguang Zhu, Guilian Zhang, Danny Tholen, Yu Wang, Changpeng Xin, Qingfeng Song:
The next generation models for crops and agro-ecosystems.
- Fei Liu, Pengcheng Nie, Min Huang, Wenwen Kong, Yong He:
Nondestructive determination of nutritional information in oilseed rape leaves using visible/near infrared spectroscopy and multivariate calibrations.
- Mingwei Xu, Qi Li, Yuan Yang, Meijia Hou, Lingtao Pan:
Self-healing routing: failure, modeling and analysis.
- Pei He, Lishan Kang, Colin G. Johnson, Shi Ying:
Hoare logic-based genetic programming.
- Xiaopeng Liu, Kunhui Liu:
A new class of impulse stochastic control models with non-negative control quantity.
- Chenggang Liu, Christopher G. Atkeson, Jianbo Su:
Neighboring optimal control for periodic tasks for systems with discontinuous dynamics.
- Jinguang Chen, Jie Li, Xinbo Gao:
Single-step-lag OOSM algorithm based on unscented transformation.
- Hongxiang Guo, Jian Wu, Xiaobin Hong, Jintong Lin:
Multi-layer network architecture in support of end-to-end transparent optical connectivities.
Volume 54, Number 4, April 2011
- Qinping Zhao:
Data acquisition and simulation of natural phenomena.
- Yunfei Yin, Guanghong Gong, Liang Han:
Theory and techniques of data mining in CGF behavior modeling.
- Zhenfeng Shao, Deren Li, Xianqiang Zhu:
A multi-scale and multi-orientation image retrieval method based on rotation-invariant texture features.
- Qianshun Chang, Xuecheng Tai, Lili Xing:
Application of splitting scheme and multigrid method for TV-Stokes denoising.
- Xiaolin Cao, Zeyao Mo, Xu Liu, Xiaowen Xu, Aiqing Zhang:
Parallel implementation of fast multipole method based on JASMIN.
- Jia Li, Yu Hu, Xiaowei Li:
Scan chain design for shift power reduction in scan-based testing.
- Xiaorong Hou, Song Xu, Junwei Shao:
Some geometric properties of successive difference substitutions.
- Zihui Liu, Jie Wang:
The relative generalized Hamming weight and the semilinear equivalence of codes.
- Qingzheng Xu, Lei Wang:
Lattice-based artificial endocrine system model and its application in robotic swarms.
- Yongqi Liang, Chongzhao Han:
Hybrid state estimation and model-set design of invariable-structure semi-ballistic reentry vehicle.
- Yuqian Guo, Weihua Gui, Chunhua Yang:
On the design of compensator for quantization-caused input-output deviation.
- Xiaoqin Hu, Hui Chen, Yongliang Wang, Jianwen Chen:
A self-calibration algorithm for cross array in the presence of mutual coupling.
- Zhiyong Liu, Hong Qiao:
Investigation on the skewness for independent component analysis.
- Wenjing Yue, Baoyu Zheng, Qingmin Meng, Wenjie Yue, Jingwu Cui:
Optimal power allocation for cognitive relay networks: amplify-and-forward versus selection relay.
- Xueru Bai, Guangcai Sun, Qisong Wu, Mengdao Xing, Zheng Bao:
Narrow-band radar imaging of spinning targets.
- Weikong Qi, Weidong Yu:
A novel operation mode for spaceborne polarimetric SAR.
- Xu Zhang, Weihua Pei, Beiju Huang, Shujing Wang, Ning Guan, Kai Guo, Yu Wang, Qiang Gui, Jin Chen, Kai Wang, Huijuan Wu, Xiaoxin Li, Kai Li, Hongda Chen:
Implantable CMOS neuro-stimulus chip for visual prosthesis.
- Weiguo Zhang, Guozhen Xiao:
Construction of almost optimal resilient Boolean functions via concatenating Maiorana-McFarland functions.
Volume 54, Number 5, May 2011
- Ru Huang, Bin Zhao, Runsheng Wang, Yimao Cai:
- Yangyuan Wang:
The driving force for development of IC and system in future: Reducing the power consumption and improving the ratio of performance to power consumption.
- Kelin Kuhn:
Variability in nanoscale CMOS technology.
- Bin (Frank) Yang, Ming Cai:
Advanced strain engineering for state-of-the-art nanoscale CMOS technology.
- Banqiu Wu:
Next-generation lithography for 22 and 16 nm technology nodes and beyond.
- T. P. Ma:
Inelastic electron tunneling spectroscopy (IETS) study of high-k gate dielectrics.
- Simon Deleonibus:
Ultra-thin films and multigate devices architectures for future CMOS scaling.
- Hiroshi Iwai, Kenji Natori, Kenji Shiraishi, Jun-ichi Iwata, Atsushi Oshiyama, Keisaku Yamada, Kenji Ohmori, Kuniyuki Kakushima, Parhat Ahmet:
Si nanowire FET and its modeling.
- Mukta G. Farooq, Subramanian S. Iyer:
3D integration review.
- Sai-Wang Tam, Mau-Chung Frank Chang:
RF/wireless-interconnect: The next wave of connectivity.
- Chihyuan Lu, Hangting Lue, Yichou Chen:
State-of-the-art flash memory devices and post-flash emerging memories.
- Jing Li, Chung Lam:
Phase change memory.
- Frederick T. Chen, Heng-Yuan Lee, Yu-Sheng Chen, Yenya Hsu, Lijie Zhang, Pang-Shiu Chen, Weisu Chen, Peiyi Gu, Wenhsing Liu, Sumin Wang, Chen-Han Tsai, Shyh-Shyuan Sheu, Ming-Jinn Tsai, Ru Huang:
Resistance switching for RRAM applications.
- Mikael Östling:
High power devices in wide bandgap semiconductors.
- Xin Wang, Lin Lin, He Tang, Hui Zhao, Qiang Fang, Jian Liu, Siqiang Fan, Albert Z. Wang, Bin Zhao, Liwu Yang, Gary Zhang:
Low power 3.1-10.6 GHz IR-UWB transmitter for Gbps wireless communications.
Volume 54, Number 6, June 2011 Special Focus on File and Storage Technologies
- Weimin Zheng:
- Xiaofei Liao, He Li, Hai Jin, Haixiang Hou, Yue Jiang, Haikun Liu:
VMStore: Distributed storage system for multiple virtual machines.
- Wei Xue, Jiwu Shu, Yang Liu, Mao Xue:
Corslet: A shared storage system keeping your data private.
- Nong Xiao, Zhiguang Chen, Fang Liu, Ming-che Lai, Longfei An:
P3Stor: A parallel, durable flash-based SSD for enterprise-scale storage systems.
- Youhui Zhang, Gelin Su, Weimin Zheng:
A user-space file system for on-demand legacy desktop software.
- Zhi Yang, Yafei Dai:
Autoproc: An automatic proactive replication scheme for P2P storage.
- Houzhen Wang, Huanguo Zhang, Zhang-yi Wang, Ming Tang:
Extended multivariate public key cryptosystems with secure encryption function.
- Jin Huang, Muyang Zhang, Wenjie Pei, Wei Hua, Hujun Bao:
Controllable highly regular triangulation.
- Shujun Fu, Caiming Zhang, Xuecheng Tai:
Image denoising and deblurring: non-convex regularization, inverse diffusion and shock filter.
- Bin Pan, Fan Zhong, Shuai Wang, Wei Chen, Qunsheng Peng:
Salient structural elements based texture synthesis.
- Zhiyong Huang, Fazhi He, Xiantao Cai, Zhengqin Zou, Jing Liu, Mingming Liang, Xiao Chen:
Efficient random saliency map detection.
- Zhipin Deng, Kebin Jia, Yui-Lam Chan, Chang-Hong Fu, Wan-Chi Siu:
A fast stereoscopic video coding algorithm based on JMVM.
- Ji-yong Kwon, In-Kwon Lee:
Graphical interface for motion editing using procedure visualization.
- Heming Zhang, Silv Liang, Shiji Song, Hongwei Wang:
Truncation error calculation based on Richardson extrapolation for variable-step collaborative simulation.
- Shahram Jamali, Morteza Analoui:
Globally stable and high-performance Internet congestion control through a computational inspiration from nature.
- Yubo Li, Qinye Yin, Junsong Wang:
Outage-optimal relaying through opportunistic hybrid forward cooperation.
- Yongqing Fu, Dongmei Wu, Lin Zhang, Xingyuan Li:
A circular zone partition method for identifying Duffing oscillator state transition and its application to BPSK signal demodulation.
- Dong Cui, Xiaoli Li, Xueqing Ji, Lanxiang Liu:
Multi-channel neural mass modelling and analyzing.
- Yingmei Chen, Zhigong Wang, Li Zhang:
A low-jitter low-power monolithically integrated optical receiver for SDH STM-16.
- Changliang Yu, Luhong Mao, Xindong Xiao, Shilin Zhang:
A fully differential transimpedance amplifier with integrated differential photodetector in standard CMOS process for optical communications and interconnects.
- Xin Luo, Xiuyou Han, Yiying Gu, Shanfeng Li, Mingshan Zhao:
Phase noise floor suppression of the output carrier from double sideband-carrier suppressed modulation system.
- Yong Fan, Xianyu Meng, Xili Yang, Kai Liu, Ji-hong Zhu:
Control allocation for a V/STOL aircraft based on robust fuzzy control.
- Ji Lu, Chengke Wu, Song Xiao, Jianchao Du:
A network coding based hybrid ARQ algorithm for wireless video broadcast.
Volume 54, Number 7, July 2011
- Wenqi Huang, Tao Ye:
Quasi-physical global optimization method for solving the equal circle packing problem.
- Hanhua Chen, Hai Jin:
Finding and evaluating the community structure in semantic peer-to-peer overlay networks.
- Xin Yu, Ke Tang, Xin Yao:
Immigrant schemes for evolutionary algorithms in dynamic environments: Adapting the replacement rate.
- Hai Huang, Zhenfu Cao:
Blake-Wilson, Johnson & Menezes protocol revisited.
- MingLei Tong, Hong Han, Wu Zhu:
Shared latent dynamical structure for three-dimensional human pose estimation.
- Kan-Le Shi, Jun-Hai Yong, Jia-Guang Sun, Jean-Claude Paul:
Gn filling orbicular N-sided holes using periodic B-spline surfaces.
- Gang Xu, Guozhao Wang, Wenyu Chen:
Geometric construction of energy-minimizing Béezier curves.
- Mei Zhang, Wei Yan, ChunMing Yuan, DingKang Wang, XiaoShan Gao:
Curve fitting and optimal interpolation on CNC machines based on quadratic B-splines.
- Jian Zhang, YunGang Liu:
A new approach to adaptive control design without overparametrization for a class of uncertain nonlinear systems.
- ZhenBo Cheng, Yu Zhang, Zhidong Deng:
A stochastic policy search model for matching behavior.
- Jian Liu, Keping Long, Jie Xu:
A novel radio resource allocation scheme for IEEE 802.16e multicell networks.
- Han Zhang, Xianhua Dai, DaRu Pan:
Linearly time-varying channel estimation and training power allocation for OFDM/MIMO systems using superimposed training.
- XiaoRong Xu, JianWu Zhang, BaoYu Zheng:
Achievable bit rates of cognitive user with Vandermonde precoder in cognitive radio network.
- Jun Ao, Chunbo Ma, FaLiang Ao, GuiSheng Liao:
Super-orthogonal space-time code design based on the trellis diagram integrated operation.
- Xiaojun Chen, Jiangbo Si, Zan Li, Jueping Cai, Baoming Bai:
A new complexity metric for FH/SS sequences using fuzzy entropy.
- Ding Wang, Ying Wu:
Array errors active calibration algorithm based on instrumental sensors.
- Fangbin Ge, Min Zhao, Tao Zhang, Jianxin Wang:
A new policy to solve routing conflicts in shuffle-exchange networks.
- Yan Wu, Xin Wang, Ping Xiao, Lu Gan, Chunyan Liu, Ming Li:
Fast algorithm based on triplet Markov fields for unsupervised multi-class segmentation of SAR images.
- Na Wang, Guo-Hong Wang, JiaYou Zeng, You He:
Range ambiguity resolving of HPRF radar based on hybrid filter.
Volume 54, Number 8, August 2011
- HuiMing Wang, XiangGen Xia:
Asynchronous cooperative communication systems: A survey on signal designs.
- Yue Hu, Qingshi Gao, Li Guo, PeiFeng Wang:
Giant complete automaton for uncertain multiple string matching and its high speed construction algorithm.
- Jingfa Liu, Gang Li, Huantong Geng:
A new heuristic algorithm for the circular packing problem with equilibrium constraints.
- Yu Wu, Zhi Yang, Zhi Qu, Zhen Xiao, Yafei Dai:
User-experience-based availability analysis model and its application in P2P storage systems.
- Linqiang Pan, Gheorghe Paun, Mario J. Pérez-Jiménez:
Spiking neural P systems with neuron division and budding.
- Yan Zhu, Huaixi Wang, Zexing Hu, Gail-Joon Ahn, Hongxin Hu:
Zero-knowledge proofs of retrievability.
- Nader Alawadhi, Ozgur Sinanoglu, Mohammed Al-Mulla:
Enhancing encoding capacity of combinational test stimulus decompressors.
- Bin Zhang, Dengguo Feng:
Improved multi-pass fast correlation attacks with applications.
- Guohua Zhang, Xinmei Wang:
A class of quasi-cyclic LDPC codes from B2(mod m) sequences.
- Chunming Tang, GuiHua Shi, Zheng-an Yao:
Secure multi-party computation protocol for sequencing problem.
- Tsung-Chu Huang:
High-yield performance-efficient redundancy analysis for 2D memory.
- Yan Huang, Ke Xu, Haitao Li, Yang Cao, Xin Yao:
Large-scale P2PVOD system: Focusing on clients.
- Choon Ki Ahn:
H∞ stability conditions for delayed neural networks with external disturbances and norm-bounded uncertainties: Delay independent and dependent criteria.
- Lijuan Shen, Jitao Sun:
p-th moment exponential stability of stochastic differential equations with impulse effect.
- Di Lin, Xuanli Wu, Xuejun Sha:
Fractional Fourier transform based transmitted reference scheme for UWB communications.
- Bo Zou, Zhen Dong, Diannong Liang:
Design and performance analysis of orthogonal coding signal in MIMO-SAR.
- ZhenFeng Shao, DeRen Li:
Image City sharing platform and its typical applications.
- ChengBing He, Jianguo Huang, ZhengHua Yan, QunFei Zhang:
M-ary CDMA multiuser underwater acoustic communication and its experimental results.
- Gang Du, XiaoYan Liu, Ruqi Han:
High frequency performance of nano-scale ultra-thin-body Schottky-barrier n-MOSFETs.
- BaoXing Duan, YinTang Yang:
Strain coefficient measurement for the (100) uniaxial strain silicon by Raman spectroscopy.
Volume 54, Number 9, September 2011
- Jianian Yan, Jiangzhou He, Wenguang Chen, Pen-Chung Yew, Weimin Zheng:
ASLOP: A field-access affinity-based structure data layout optimizer.
- Rafal Baranowski, Stefano Di Carlo, Nadereh Hatami, Michael E. Imhof, Michael A. Kochte, Paolo Prinetto, Hans-Joachim Wunderlich, Christian G. Zoellin:
Efficient multi-level fault simulation of HW/SW systems for structural faults.
- Saparya Krishnamoorthy, Michael S. Hsiao, Loganathan Lingappan:
Strategies for scalable symbolic execution-driven test generation for programs.
- Fabian Hopsch, Bernd Becker, Sybille Hellebrand, Ilia Polian, Bernd Straube, Wolfgang Vermeiren, Hans-Joachim Wunderlich:
Variation-aware fault modeling.
- Dong Su, Kewei Lv:
Paillier's trapdoor function hides Θ(n) bits.
- Juan Xu, Hanwu Chen, Wenjie Liu, Zhihao Liu:
Selection of unitary operations in quantum secret sharing without entanglement.
- Hongjun Zhou, Guojun Wang:
Borel probabilistic and quantitative logic.
- CaiZhi Fan, YunHui Liu, BaoQuan Song, DongXiang Zhou:
Dynamic visual servoing of a small scale autonomous helicopter in uncalibrated environments.
- Duan Zhang, Tzyh Jong Tarn, XiongXiong He, Tao Zou:
Geometric characterization of multi-input lower-triangular forms.
- Weiren Wu, Juan Tu, Guofang Tu, Shaoshuai Gao, Can Zhang:
Joint source channel VL coding/decoding for deep space communication networks based on a space trellis.
- Yong Fang:
Analysis on crossover probability estimation using LDPC syndrome.
- Ang Feng, Qinye Yin, Huiming Wang:
Cyclic-delay time-reversal space-time block codes for single-carrier transmission with frequency-domain decision-feedback equalization.
- Haitao Zhao, Shan Wang, Jibo Wei, An Song, Ying Li:
Model-based approach for available bandwidth prediction in multi-hop wireless networks.
- Yuhua Xu, Jinlong Wang, Qihui Wu:
Effective capacity region of two-user opportunistic spectrum access.
- YunFeng Yu, TianChun Ye, ChengYan Ma:
Optimization and design of a novel prescaler and its application to GPS receivers.
- Xin Nie, Jianhua Zhang, Zemin Liu, Ping Zhang:
Experimental investigation of MIMO relay channels statistics and capacity based on wideband outdoor measurements at 2.35 GHz.
- Liang Ma, Jin Liu, Tao Wang, Yongzhen Li, XueSong Wang:
Micro-Doppler characteristics of sliding-type scattering center on rotationally symmetric target.
- RueyFong Chang, WenShiow Kao, ChenWei Chang, KuoHsiung Tseng, ShihYing Huang:
A novel structural modeling and analysis of VLSI interconnect with an RLC tree network system using a BG/SEBD approach.
- Hui Guo, Jianhua Ge:
Diversity order of multiuser two-way relay networks with beamforming over Nakagami-m fading channels.
Volume 54, Number 10, October 2011
- Huanguo Zhang, Chunlei Li, Ming Tang:
Capability of evolutionary cryptosystems against differential cryptanalysis.
- Dongsheng Xing, Zhenfu Cao, Xiaolei Dong:
Identity based signature scheme based on cubic residues.
- Shengyuan Wang, Yuan Dong:
A verifiable low-level concurrent programming model based on colored Petri nets.
- Cheqing Jin, Minqi Zhou, Aoying Zhou:
Computing rarity on uncertain data.
- Kaijun Wang, Xuanhui Yan, Lifei Chen:
Geometric double-entity model for recognizing far-near relations of clusters.
- Yanan Liu, Fei Wu, Yueting Zhuang:
Group sparse representation for image categorization and semantic video retrieval.
- Haibing Guan, Ruhui Ma, Hongbo Yang, Yindong Yang, Liang Liu, Ying Chen:
MTCrossBit: A dynamic binary translation system based on multithreaded optimization.
- XueHua Yan, YunGang Liu:
Global practical tracking by output-feedback for nonlinear systems with unknown growth rate.
- Wenhui Zhang, Naiming Qi, Jing Ma, Ayang Xiao:
Neural integrated control for a free-floating space robot with suddenly changing parameters.
- Quan Qiu, Jianda Han:
2.5-dimensional angle potential field algorithm for the real-time autonomous navigation of outdoor mobile robots.
- Donghua Chen, Hongbing Qiu:
Doubly selective channel estimation for subband OFDMA using basis expansion models.
- Xiao Li, Shi Jin, Xiqi Gao:
Multi-user MIMO downlink eigen-mode transmission over jointly correlated MIMO channels.
- Dejun Feng, Huamin Tao, Yong Yang, Zhong Liu:
Jamming de-chirping radar using interrupted-sampling repeater.
- Yutao Zhu, Yi Su:
A type of M2-transmitter N2-receiver MIMO radar array and 3D imaging theory.
- Yinghui Quan, Lei Zhang, Rui Guo, Mengdao Xing, Zheng Bao:
Generating dense and super-resolution ISAR image by combining bandwidth extrapolation and compressive sensing.
- Keqing Duan, Wenchong Xie, Yongliang Wang:
Nonstationary clutter suppression for airborne conformal array radar.
- Xin Li, Daoxiang An, Xiaotao Huang, Shirui Peng:
Estimation of wall parameters based on range profiles.
- Jingwei Yin, Xiao Zhang, Liqiang Sun, Jidan Mei:
An application of the differential spread-spectrum technique in mobile underwater acoustic communication.
- Haixian Pan, Xiaoying Lü, Zhigong Wang, Tianling Ren, Tao Fang, Jie Zhang, Changjian Zhou, Ligang Wang:
Silicon-based microelectrode arrays for stimulation and signal recording of in vitro cultured neurons.
- Xin Wang, He Tang, Lin Lin, Jian Liu, Qiang Fang, Hui Zhao, Albert Z. Wang, Zitao Shi, Siqiang Fan, Bin Zhao, Liwu Yang, Jun He, Yuhua Cheng:
Co-design of ESD protection and UWB RF front-end ICs.
Volume 54, Number 11, November 2011
- Yiming Zhang, Xicheng Lu, Dongsheng Li:
Survey of DHT topology construction techniques in virtual computing environments.
- Yi Jin, Hongjian Wang, Shan Ouyang, Yu Zhou, Yunfu Shen, Junjie Peng, Xuemin Liu:
Principles, structures, and implementation of reconfigurable ternary optical processors.
- Liting Zhang, Wenling Wu, Lei Zhang, Peng Wang:
CBCR: CBC MAC with rotating transformations.
- Fei Gao, Qing Wang, Weidong Geng, Yunhe Pan:
Acquisition of time-varying 3D foot shapes from video.
- Jie Tan, XuBo Yang, Xin Zhao, ZhanXin Yang:
A multi-layer grid approach for fluid animation.
- Chunlin Chen, Daoyi Dong, Han-Xiong Li, Tzyh Jong Tarn:
Hybrid MDP based integrated hierarchical Q-learning.
- Chuang Zhang, Jian-Nan Chi, Zhaohui Zhang, Xiaoliang Gao, Tao Hu, Zhiliang Wang:
Gaze estimation in a gaze tracking system.
- Guijun Wang, Xiaoping Li:
Universal approximation of polygonal fuzzy neural networks in sense of K-integral norms.
- Tian Jin, Hua Zhang:
Statistical approach to weak signal detection and estimation using Duffing chaotic oscillators.
- Rui Zhao, Lvxi Yang, Yongming Huang:
Performance analysis of network coding for multicast relay system over Nakagami-m fading channels.
- Ying Yu, Chunxiao Jiang, Xiaojie Zhao, Lijun Yun, Zhihua Li, Yong Ren:
Sequence-based localization algorithm with improved correlation metric and dynamic centroid.
- Ning Wang, Baobin Li, Lizhong Peng:
Balanced multiple description subband coding based on multifilter banks.
- Jianjun Chen, Suofei Zhang, Guocheng An, Zhenyang Wu:
A generalized mean shift tracking algorithm.
- Ping Wang, Hua Huang, Zheng Tan:
Fast feature-based mode decision for 4×4 intra prediction in H.264/AVC.
- Qingsong Wang, Haifeng Huang, Zhen Dong, Anxi Yu, Diannong Liang:
High-precision, fast DEM reconstruction method for spaceborne InSAR.
- Jian Guan, Yong Huang, You He:
A CFAR detector for MIMO array radar based on adaptive pulse compression-Capon filter.
- Jing Zhang, Hongbo Zhu:
On power allocation for a cognitive radio network with hybrid spectrum sharing.
- Yu Wang, Weihua Pei, Kai Guo, Qiang Gui, XiaoQian Li, Hongda Chen, Jianhong Yang:
Dry electrode for the measurement of biopotential signals.
- Hongxia Liu, Bo Yuan:
Low-power design and application based on CSD optimization for a fixed coefficient multiplier.
- Yanheng Liu, Xuelian Liu, Jian Wang:
A software cascading faults model.
Volume 54, Number 12, December 2011 Special Focus:
Cognitive Computing of Visual and Auditory Information
Last update Sat May 25 19:47:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Editor's note.
- Tiejun Huang, YongHong Tian, Jia Li, Haonan Yu:
Salient region detection and segmentation for general object recognition and image understanding.
- Wenju Liu, Xueliang Zhang, Wei Jiang, Peng Li, Bo Xu:
Monaural voiced speech segregation based on elaborate harmonic grouping strategies.
- Ning Cheng, Xunying Liu, Lan Wang:
A flexible framework for HMM based noise robust speech recognition using generalized parametric space polynomial regression.
- Zheng Yan, XiaoRong Gao, ShangKai Gao:
Right-and-left visual field stimulation: A frequency and space mixed coding method for SSVEP based brain-computer interface.
- Changming Wang, Xiaoping Hu, Li Yao, Shi Xiong, Jiacai Zhang:
Spatio-temporal pattern analysis of single-trial EEG signals recorded during visual object recognition.
- Yueting Zhuang, Yahong Han, Fei Wu, JiaCheng Yang:
Stable multi-label boosting for image annotation with structural feature selection.
- XueTao Zhang, Yongjian He, Fei Wang:
Part-based on-road vehicle detection using hidden random field.
- Jie Luo, Wei Li:
R-calculus without the cut rule.
- Pei He, Colin G. Johnson, HouFeng Wang:
Modeling grammatical evolution by automaton.
- YongTao Yang, YiJie Wang:
Towards estimating expected sizes of probabilistic skylines.
- Huanguo Zhang, Chunlei Li, Ming Tang:
Evolutionary cryptography against multidimensional linear cryptanalysis.
- Wenchao Dai, Yuan Lu, Jun Zhu, Guihua Zeng:
An integrated quantum secure communication system.
- Song-Hai Zhang, Qiang Tong, Shi-Min Hu, Ralph Martin:
Painting patches: Reducing flicker in painterly re-rendering of video.
- Lihong Qiao, KaiFu Niu, Ning Wang, Lizhong Peng:
Perfect reconstruction image modulation based on BEMD and quaternionic analytic signals.
- Li Qiu, BuGong Xu, ShanBin Li:
H 2/H ∞ control of networked control system with random time delays.
- ChangLong Ye, ShuGen Ma, Li Hui:
An omnidirectional mobile robot.
- Peng Wang, Ping Wang, Zhiguo Qu, Yinghui Gao, Zhenkang Shen:
A refined coherent point drift (CPD) algorithm for point set registration.
- Bin Chen:
Assessment and improvement of autocorrelation performance of chaotic sequences using a phase space method.
- Raja Syamsul Azmir Raja Abdullah, Mohd Fadlee A. Rasid, M. Khalafa Mohamed:
Improvement in detection with forward scattering radar.
- YanDong He, Xing Zhang, Yangyuan Wang:
Process optimization of plasma nitridation SiON for 65 nm node gate dielectrics.
- Ping Sun, YaDong Jiang, GuangZhong Xie, XiaoSong Du, Xian Li, Jia Hu:
Layer-by-layer assembly carbon nanotubes thin film based gas sensors for ammonia detection.