Volume 58, Number 1, January 2007 Papers
- Matthew E. H. Petering, Jaeyoung Seo, Chulung Lee:
Performance analysis of a multiple vehicle tandem system with inter-vehicle buffers and blocking.
- Leonardo Orazi:
Constrained free form deformation as a tool for rapid manufacturing.
- Jisoo Jung, Injun Choi, Minseok Song:
An integration architecture for knowledge management systems and business process management systems.
- Guido Urdaneta, Juan A. Colmenares, Néstor V. Queipo, Nelson Arapé, Carlos J. Arévalo, Mirché Ruz, Héctor Corzo, Andreína Romero:
A reference software architecture for the development of industrial automation high-level applications in the petroleum industry.
- Mamy Pouliquen, Alain Bernard, Jacques Marsot, Laurent Chodorge:
Virtual hands and virtual reality multimodal platform to design safer industrial systems.
- Tsung-Yi Chen, Yuh-Min Chen, Hui-Chuan Chu, Chin-Bin Wang:
Development of an access control model, system architecture and approaches for resource sharing in virtual enterprise.
- Yacine Rezgui:
Role-based service-oriented implementation of a virtual enterprise: A case study in the construction sector.
- Hyerim Bae, Minsoo Kim:
Process based storing and reconstructing of XML form documents.
Volume 58, Number 2, February 2007 Editorial
- Xavier Boucher, Eric Bonjour, Bernard Grabot:
Formalisation and use of competencies for industrial performance optimisation: A survey.
- Yelena Jussupova-Mariethoz, André-René Probst:
Business concepts ontology for an enterprise performance and competences monitoring.
- Grégoire Pépiot, Naoufel Cheikhrouhou, Jean-Marie Furbringer, Rémy Glardon:
UECML: Unified Enterprise Competence Modelling Language.
- Gert Zülch, Marcel Becker:
Computer-supported competence management: Evolution of industrial processes as life cycles of organizations.
- M. Bennour, Didier Crestani:
Using competencies in performance estimation: From the activity to the process.
- Farouk Belkadi, Eric Bonjour, Maryvonne Dulmet:
Competency characterisation by means of work situation modelling.
- Norbert Gronau, Jane Fröming, Simone Schmid, Uwe Rüssbüldt:
Approach for requirement oriented team building in industrial processes.
- Vincent Robin, Bertrand Rose, Philippe Girard:
Modelling collaborative knowledge to support engineering design project manager.
- Giuseppe Berio, Mounira Harzallah:
Towards an integrating architecture for competence management.
Volume 58, Number 3, April 2007 Papers
- W. D. Li, Y. L. Cai, W. F. Lu:
A 3D simplification algorithm for distributed visualization.
- Hui Wang, Dong Xiang, Guanghong Duan, Linxuan Zhang:
Assembly planning based on semantic modeling approach.
- Xu-Zheng Liu, Jun-Hai Yong, Guo-Qin Zheng, Jia-Guang Sun:
An offset algorithm for polyline curves.
- Jens-Uwe Dolinsky, Ian Jenkinson, Gary Colquhoun:
Application of genetic programming to the calibration of industrial robots.
- Ke Xu, Lianchen Liu, Cheng Wu:
A three-layered method for business processes discovery and its application in manufacturing industry.
- Alexandra Melike Brintrup, Jeremy Ramsden, Ashutosh Tiwari:
An interactive genetic algorithm-based framework for handling qualitative criteria in design optimization.
Volume 58, Number 4, May 2007 Papers
- Zhenkai Liu, Lihui Wang:
Sequencing of interacting prismatic machining features for process planning.
- Keyvan Rahmani, Behrooz Arezoo:
A hybrid hint-based and graph-based framework for recognition of interacting milling features.
- Mariela Cerrada, Juan Cardillo, José Aguilar-Castro, Raúl Faneite:
Agents-based design for fault management systems in industrial processes.
- Ricardo Mejía, Adán López, Arturo Molina:
Experiences in developing collaborative engineering environments: An action research approach.
- Inmaculada Plaza, Carlos Medrano:
Exceptions in a Programmable Logic Controller implementation based on ADA.
- Vincent Bombardier, Cyril Mazaud, Pascal Lhoste, Raphaël Vogrig:
Contribution of fuzzy reasoning method to knowledge integration in a defect recognition system.
- Thibaud Monteiro, Daniel Roy, Didier Anciaux:
Multi-site coordination using a multi-agent system.
Volume 58, Number 5, June 2007 Papers
- Wei Tan, Yushun Fan:
Dynamic workflow model fragmentation for distributed execution.
- Gülçin Büyüközkan, Orhan Feyzioglu, Da Ruan:
Fuzzy group decision-making to multiple preference formats in quality function deployment.
- Luis Iribarne, José Antonio Torres, Araceli Peña:
Using computer modeling techniques to design tunnel greenhouse structures.
- Qianfu Ni, Prasad K. D. V. Yarlagadda, Wen-Feng Lu:
A configuration-based flexible reporting method for enterprise information systems.
- H. K. Lin, Jenny A. Harding:
A manufacturing system engineering ontology model on the semantic web for inter-enterprise collaboration.
- S. H. Choi, H. H. Cheung:
Multi-material virtual prototyping for product development and biomedical engineering.
- Z. M. Qiu, Yoke San Wong:
Dynamic workflow change in PDM systems.
- Alira Srdoc, Ivan Bratko, Alojzij Sluga:
Machine learning applied to quality management - A study in ship repair domain.
- WenAn Tan, Weiming Shen, Jianmin Zhao:
A methodology for dynamic enterprise process performance evaluation.
Volume 58, Number 6, August 2007 Papers
- Sinuhé Arroyo, Miguel-Ángel Sicilia, Juan Manuel Dodero:
Choreography frameworks for business integration: Addressing heterogeneous semantics.
- Min-Yuan Ma, Cheih-Ying Chen, Fong-Gong Wu:
A design decision-making support model for customized product color combination.
- S. A. Sadrieh, Mahsa Ghaeli, Parisa A. Bahri, Peter L. Lee:
An integrated Petri net and GA based approach for scheduling of hybrid plants.
- John Z. Shi, Fengshou Gu, Peter Goulding, Andrew Ball:
Integration of multiple platforms for real-time remote model-based condition monitoring.
- Myung-Il Roh, Kyu-Yeul Lee:
Generation of the 3D CAD model of the hull structure at the initial ship design stage and its application.
- Jianbo Liu, Dragan Djurdjanovic, Jun Ni, Nicolas Casoetto, Jay Lee:
Similarity based method for manufacturing process performance prediction and diagnosis.
- A. Coulibaly, B. Mutel, Daoud Ait-Kadi:
Product modeling framework for behavioral performance evaluation at design stage.
- Boudewijn F. van Dongen, Monique H. Jansen-Vullers, H. M. W. Verbeek, Wil M. P. van der Aalst:
Verification of the SAP reference models using EPC reduction, state-space analysis, and invariants.
Volume 58, Number 7, September 2007 Editorial
- Paul Folan, Jim Browne, Harinder Jagdev:
Performance: Its meaning and content for today's business research.
- Paul Valckenaers, Karuna Hadeli, Bart Saint Germain, Paul Verstraete, Hendrik Van Brussel:
MAS coordination and control based on stigmergy.
- András Pfeiffer, Botond Kádár, László Monostori:
Stability-oriented evaluation of rescheduling strategies, by using simulation.
- Lars Mönch, Jens Zimmermann:
Simulation-based assessment of machine criticality measures for a shifting bottleneck scheduling approach in complex manufacturing systems.
- Sergio Cavalieri, Sergio Terzi, Marco Macchi:
A Benchmarking Service for the evaluation and comparison of scheduling techniques.
- Sai S. Nudurupati, Tanweer Arshad, Trevor Turner:
Performance measurement in the construction industry: An action case investigating manufacturing methodologies.
- Patrizia Garengo, Sai S. Nudurupati, Umit S. Bititci:
Understanding the relationship between PMS and MIS in SMEs: An organizational life cycle perspective.
- France-Anne Gruat La Forme, Valerie Botta-Genoulaz, Jean-Pierre Campagne:
A framework to analyse collaborative performance.
- Paolo Gaiardelli, Nicola Saccani, Lucrezia Songini:
Performance measurement of the after-sales service network - Evidence from the automotive industry.
- Lamia Berrah, Vincent Cliville:
Towards an aggregation performance measurement system model in a supply chain context.
- Séverine Blanc, Yves Ducq, Bruno Vallespir:
Evolution management towards interoperable supply chains using performance measurement.
Volume 58, Numbers 8-9, December 2007 Papers
Last update Tue May 21 08:38:59 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Adem Çiçek, Mahmut Gülesin:
A part recognition based computer aided assembly system.
- Z. M. Qiu, K. F. Kok, Yoke San Wong, Jerry Y. H. Fuh:
Role-based 3D visualisation for asynchronous PLM collaboration.
- Kenneth N. McKay, Gary W. Black:
The evolution of a production planning system: A 10-year case study.
- Xuejun Zhang, John Edwards, Jenny Harding:
Personalised online sales using web usage data mining.
- Shih-Wen Chien, Shu-Ming Tsaur:
Investigating the success of ERP systems: Case studies in three Taiwanese high-tech industries.
- M. Mercedes Canavesio, Ernesto Martinez:
Enterprise modeling of a project-oriented fractal company for SMEs networking.
- Mikko Rönkkö, Mikko Kärkkäinen, Jan Holmström:
Benefits of an item-centric enterprise-data model in logistics services: A case study.
- Edmond Chan, K. M. Yu:
A concurrency control model for PDM systems.
- Phillip N. Azariadis, Nickolas S. Sapidis:
Product design using point-cloud surfaces: A recursive subdivision technique for point parameterization.
- Tsu-Ming Yeh, Ching-Chow Yang, Wen-Tsann Lin:
Service quality and ERP implementation: A conceptual and empirical study of semiconductor-related industries in Taiwan.
- Hong-Bae Jun, Dimitris Kiritsis, Paul C. Xirouchakis:
Research issues on closed-loop PLM.