Volume 60, Number 1, July 2010
- Kelly Black, John B. Geddes:
Noise-induced oscillations in an actively mode-locked laser.
- Khalida Inayat Noor:
On some subclasses of m-fold symmetric analytic functions.
- Abdulkadir Dogan, John R. Graef, Lingju Kong:
Higher order semipositone multi-point boundary value problems on time scales.
- Yufei Huang, Bolian Liu:
On a conjecture about the kth lower multiexponent.
- S. M. Anvariyeh, S. Mirvakili, Bijan Davvaz:
Pawlak's approximations in Gamma-semihypergroups.
- Ai-Guo Wu, Gang Feng, Guang-Ren Duan, Wei-Jun Wu:
Iterative solutions to coupled Sylvester-conjugate matrix equations.
- Yanjuan Zhao, Yuanguo Zhu:
Fuzzy optimal control of linear quadratic models.
- Constantin Fetecau, J. Zierep, R. Bohning, Corina Fetecau:
On the energetic balance for the flow of an Oldroyd-B fluid due to a flat plate subject to a time-dependent shear stress.
- Yu-Ming Chu, Wei-feng Xia:
Two optimal double inequalities between power mean and logarithmic mean.
- Sujit Kumar Sardar, Bijan Davvaz, Samit Kumar Majumder:
A study on fuzzy interior ideals of Gamma-semigroups.
- Ai-Guo Wu, Gang Feng, Guang-Ren Duan, Wei-Jun Wu:
Closed-form solutions to Sylvester-conjugate matrix equations.
- Quang A. Dang, Vu Thai Luan:
Iterative method for solving a nonlinear fourth order boundary value problem.
- George A. Anastassiou, Razvan A. Mezei:
Quantitative approximation by fractional smooth Poisson Cauchy singular operators.
- Pakize Taylan, Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber, Lian Liu, Fatma Yerlikaya-Özkurt:
On the foundations of parameter estimation for generalized partial linear models with B-splines and continuous optimization.
- Aleksandar Ilic, Milan Basic:
On the chromatic number of integral circulant graphs.
- Wen-Liang Hung, Miin-Shen Yang, E. Stanley Lee:
A robust clustering procedure for fuzzy data.
- Desheng Dash Wu, David L. Olson:
Fuzzy multiattribute grey related analysis using DEA.
Volume 60, Number 2, July 2010
- Jong Hyuk Park, Sajid Hussain, Guilin Wang, Yi Mu:
Special issue of computers and mathematics with applications on "Advances in cryptography, security and applications for future computer science".
- Hongchao Wang, Hongke Zhang, Chi-Yuan Chang, Han-Chieh Chao:
A universal access control method based on host identifiers for Future Internet.
- Jameela Al-Jaroodi, Imad Jawhar, Alyaziyah Al-Dhaheri, Fatmah Al-Abdouli, Nader Mohamed:
Security middleware approaches and issues for ubiquitous applications.
- Zeeshan Shafi Khan, Khalid Rashid, Fahad Bin Muhaya, Qutbuddin, Aneel Rahim:
Realization of Call-Back Authentication (CBA) for secure web to cellular phone SMS communication.
- Isaac Agudo, M. Carmen Fernández Gago, Javier Lopez:
A scale based trust model for multi-context environments.
- Georgios Kambourakis, Elisavet Konstantinou, Stefanos Gritzalis:
Revisiting WiMAX MBS security.
- Yuhua Liu, Yuling Li, Naixue Xiong, Jong Hyuk Park, Yangsun Lee:
The incentive secure mechanism based on quality of service in P2P network.
- Lin Yao, Lei Wang, Xiangwei Kong, Guowei Wu, Feng Xia:
An inter-domain authentication scheme for pervasive computing environment.
- Anish Prasad Shrestha, Dong-You Choi, Goo-Rak Kwon, Seung Jo Han:
Kerberos based authentication for inter-domain roaming in wireless heterogeneous network.
- Hai Jin, Guofu Xiang, Deqing Zou, Feng Zhao, Min Li, Chen Yu:
A guest-transparent file integrity monitoring method in virtualization environment.
- Marek R. Ogiela, Urszula Ogiela:
The use of mathematical linguistic methods in creating secret sharing threshold algorithms.
- Huang Lin, Zhenfu Cao:
On the security of metering scheme.
- Dai-Rui Lin, Chih-I Wang, Zhi-Kai Zhang, D. J. Guan:
A digital signature with multiple subliminal channels and its applications.
- Chun-I Fan, Wei-Zhe Sun, Vincent Shi-Ming Huang:
Provably secure randomized blind signature scheme based on bilinear pairing.
- Sudip Misra, P. Venkata Krishna, Kiran Isaac Abraham, Navin Sasikumar, S. Fredun:
An adaptive learning routing protocol for the prevention of distributed denial of service attacks in wireless mesh networks.
- Daisuke Takahashi, Yang Xiao, Yan Zhang, Periklis Chatzimisios, Hsiao-Hwa Chen:
IEEE 802.11 user fingerprinting and its applications for intrusion detection.
- H. J. Kim, C. Kim, Y. Choi, S. Wang, X. Zhang:
Improved modification direction methods.
- Muhammad Usama, Muhammad Khurram Khan, Khaled Alghathbar, Changhoon Lee:
Chaos-based secure satellite imagery cryptosystem.
- Laurence Tianruo Yang, Li Xu, Sang-Soo Yeo, Sajid Hussain:
An integrated parallel GNFS algorithm for integer factorization based on Linbox Montgomery block Lanczos method over GF(2).
- Jongsung Kim, Yuseop Lee, Sangjin Lee:
DES with any reduced masked rounds is not secure against side-channel attacks.
- Nam Su Chang, Tae Hyun Kim, Chang Han Kim, Dong-Guk Han, Jongin Lim:
A new bit-serial multiplier over GF(pm) using irreducible trinomials.
- Junbeom Hur, Chanil Park, Hyunsoo Yoon:
Chosen ciphertext secure authenticated group communication using identity-based signcryption.
Volume 60, Number 3, August 2010
- Guohu Li, Min Liu, Mingyu Dong:
A new online learning algorithm for structure-adjustable extreme learning machine.
- Jian Li:
A multiscale finite element method for optimal control problems governed by the elliptic homogenization equations.
- Adem C. Cevikel, Mehmet Ahlatçioglu:
Solutions for fuzzy matrix games.
- Masoud Ahookhosh, Keyvan Amini:
A Nonmonotone trust region method with adaptive radius for unconstrained optimization problems.
- Mohammad S. R. Chowdhury, Kok-Keong Tan:
Generalized bi-quasi-variational inequalities for quasi-pseudo-monotone type I operators on non-compact sets.
- V. P. Srivastava, Rati Rastogi, Rochana Vishnoi:
A two-layered suspension blood flow through an overlapping stenosis.
- You-guang Shang, Xue-Hai Yuan, E. Stanley Lee:
The n-dimensional fuzzy sets and Zadeh fuzzy sets based on the finite valued fuzzy sets.
- De-Gang Wang, Wen-Yan Song, Hong-Xing Li:
Analysis and design of time-variant fuzzy systems based on dynamic fuzzy inference.
- Jing Li, Jiebao Sun, Boying Wu:
Periodic doubly degenerate parabolic equation with nonlocal terms.
- Zhilin Yang:
Existence of positive solutions for a system of generalized Lidstone problems.
- Zhao Lu, Lily Rui Liang, Gangbing Song, Shufang Wang:
Polychotomous kernel Fisher discriminant via top-down induction of binary tree.
- M.-R. Xu, S.-P. Xu, H.-Y. Guo:
Determination of natural frequencies of fluid-conveying pipes using homotopy perturbation method.
- F. C. Hor, Liang-Chih Huang, Hsu-Shih Shih, Yen-Hua Lee, E. Stanley Lee:
Establishing talent management for company's succession planning through analytic network process: Application to an MNC semiconductor company in Taiwan.
- Jason Sheng Hong Tsai, Nien-Tsu Hu, Po-Chuan Yang, Shu-Mei Guo, Leang-San Shieh:
Modeling of decentralized linear observer and tracker for a class of unknown interconnected large-scale sampled-data nonlinear systems with closed-loop decoupling property.
- Yunda Dong:
New step lengths in conjugate gradient methods.
- A. Hundertmark-Zausková, M. Lukácová-Medvidová:
Numerical study of shear-dependent non-Newtonian fluids in compliant vessels.
- M. Zarebnia, M. G. Ali Abadi:
Numerical solution of system of nonlinear second-order integro-differential equations.
- Deniz Agirseven, Turgut Özis:
An analytical study for Fisher type equations by using homotopy perturbation method.
- Kaibiao Sun, Xuehai Yuan, Hongxing Li:
Fuzzy hypergroups based on fuzzy relations.
- R. M. El-Ashwah, M. K. Aouf, S. M. El-Deeb:
On a class of multivalent functions defined by an extended multiplier transformations.
- Weidong Jiang, Yun Hua:
On improvement of a Hilbert-type inequality.
- R. Benítez, V. J. Bolós, M. E. Ramírez:
A wavelet-based tool for studying non-periodicity.
- Oluwole Daniel Makinde, T. Chinyoka:
Transient analysis of pollutant dispersion in a cylindrical pipe with a nonlinear waste discharge concentration.
- Zahra Izadi, Kourosh Nourouzi:
Fixed points of correspondences defined on cone metric spaces.
- Oluwole Daniel Makinde, T. Chinyoka:
MHD transient flows and heat transfer of dusty fluid in a channel with variable physical properties and Navier slip condition.
- Juntang Ding, Bao-Zhu Guo:
Blow-up and global existence for nonlinear parabolic equations with Neumann boundary conditions.
- Atid Kangtunyakarn, Suthep Suantai:
Strong convergence of a new iterative scheme for a finite family of strict pseudo-contractions.
- Hehua Zhang, Stephan Merz, Ming Gu:
Specifying and verifying PLC systems with TLA+ : A case study.
- Bolian Liu, Yufei Huang:
The scrambling index of primitive digraphs.
- Irena Rachunková, Svatoslav Stanek, Ewa Weinmüller, Michael Zenz:
Neumann problems with time singularities.
- Sever Silvestru Dragomir:
Weighted f-Gini mean difference for convex and symmetric functions in linear spaces.
- Hao Jiang, Shengguo Li, Lizhi Cheng, Fang Su:
Accurate evaluation of a polynomial and its derivative in Bernstein form.
- Xin-Wei Zhou, Li Yao:
The variational iteration method for Cauchy problems.
- Yu-Dong Wu, V. Lokesha, H. M. Srivastava:
Another refinement of the Pólya-Szegö inequality.
- Young Bae Jun, Kyoung Ja Lee, Chul Hwan Park:
New types of fuzzy ideals in BCK/BCI-algebras.
- Cristinel Mortici:
The asymptotic series of the generalized Stirling formula.
- Allaberen Ashyralyev, Yasar Sözen:
Well-posedness of parabolic differential and difference equations.
- Adnan Tuna, Durmus Daghan:
Generalization of Ostrowski and Ostrowski-Grüss type inequalities on time scales.
- Enrico Bozzo, Roberto Carniel, Dario Fasino:
Relationship between Singular Spectrum Analysis and Fourier analysis: Theory and application to the monitoring of volcanic activity.
- A. S. V. Ravi Kanth, K. Aruna:
He's variational iteration method for treating nonlinear singular boundary value problems.
- Ramazan Karatas:
Global behavior of a higher order difference equation.
- Hongqing Zhu, Huazhong Shu, Meiyu Ding:
Numerical solutions of two-dimensional Burgers' equations by discrete Adomian decomposition method.
- Vildan Çetkin, Halis Aygün:
Lattice valued double fuzzy preproximity spaces.
- Mirjana Pavlovic, Stojan Radenovic, Slobodan Radojevic:
Abstract metric spaces and Sehgal-Guseman-type theorems.
- Wei Jiang, Gang Wu:
A thick-restarted block Arnoldi algorithm with modified Ritz vectors for large eigenproblems.
- Lu-Chuan Ceng, Sy-Ming Guu, Jen-Chih Yao:
Iterative algorithms for a general system of generalized nonlinear mixed composite-type equilibria.
- Yuncheng Jiang, Yong Tang, Qimai Chen, Hai Liu, Jianchao Tang:
Interval-valued intuitionistic fuzzy soft sets and their properties.
- Tiecheng Xia, Shouquan Xiong:
Exact solutions of (2+1) -dimensional Bogoyavlenskii's breaking soliton equation with symbolic computation.
Volume 60, Number 4, August 2010 Editorial
- Pandian Vasant, Nadir Barsoum, Jeffrey Frank Webb:
Special issue for 3rd global conference on power control optimization in Gold Coast, Australia 2-4th December 2010.
- Hedaya Alasooly, Mohammed Redha:
Optimal control of UPFC for load flow control and voltage flicker elimination and current harmonics elimination.
- Robert Eriksson, Lennart Söder:
Coordinated control design of multiple HVDC links based on model identification.
- Hedaya Alasooly:
Comparison between optimal control strategies applied to a system with unified power flow controller, shunt converter and series converter.
- Xue Guan Song, Ji Hoon Jung, Hwan Jung Son, Joon Hong Park, Kwon Hee Lee, Young Chul Park:
Metamodel-based optimization of a control arm considering strength and durability performance.
- Vadim Strijov, Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber:
Nonlinear regression model generation using hyperparameter optimization.
- Ali Tajdin, Iraj Mahdavi, Nezam Mahdavi-Amiri, Bahram Sadeghpour Gildeh:
Computing a fuzzy shortest path in a network with mixed fuzzy arc lengths using alpha-cuts.
- Iman Ziari, Gerard Ledwich, A. Ghosh, D. Cornforth, M. Wishart:
Optimal allocation and sizing of capacitors to minimize the transmission line loss and to improve the voltage profile.
- Iraj Mahdavi, Amin Aalaei, Mohammad Mahdi Paydar, Maghsud Solimanpur:
Designing a mathematical model for dynamic cellular manufacturing systems considering production planning and worker assignment.
- Roman Senkerik, Ivan Zelinka, Donald Davendra, Zuzana Oplatková:
Utilization of SOMA and differential evolution for robust stabilization of chaotic Logistic equation.
- Manuel Díaz-Madroñero, David Peidro, Pandian Vasant:
Vendor selection problem by using an interactive fuzzy multi-objective approach with modified S-curve membership functions.
- Somesh Kumar, Manu Pratap Singh:
Pattern recall analysis of the Hopfield neural network with a genetic algorithm.
- Pandian Vasant, Nadir Barsoum:
Hybrid pattern search and simulated annealing for fuzzy production planning problems.
- Panida Boonyaritdachochai, Chanwit Boonchuay, Weerakorn Ongsakul:
Optimal congestion management in an electricity market using particle swarm optimization with time-varying acceleration coefficients.
- Abd Kadir Mahamad, Sharifah Saon, Takashi Hiyama:
Predicting remaining useful life of rotating machinery based artificial neural network.
- Donald Davendra, Ivan Zelinka, Roman Senkerik:
Chaos driven evolutionary algorithms for the task of PID control.
- Martín C. Rodríguez Paz, Renato G. Ferraz, Arturo Suman Bretas, Roberto Chouhy Leborgne:
System unbalance and fault impedance effect on faulted distribution networks.
- Igor S. Litvinchev, Miguel Mata Pérez, Socorro Rangel, Jania Saucedo:
Lagrangian heuristic for a class of the generalized assignment problems.
- M. T. Benmessaoud, F. Z. Zerhouni, M. Zegrar, A. Boudghene Stambouli, Mustapha Tioursi:
New approach modeling and a maximum power point tracker method for solar cells.
Volume 60, Number 5, September 2010
- J. Ghasemi, S. E. Razavi:
On the finite-volume Lattice Boltzmann modeling of thermo-hydrodynamics.
- Ishak Altun, Vladimir Rakocevic:
Ordered cone metric spaces and fixed point results.
- Hunki Baek:
A food chain system with Holling type IV functional response and impulsive perturbations.
- Haiyan Xu, D. Marc Kilgour, Keith W. Hipel:
Matrix representation and extension of coalition analysis in group decision support.
- Lawrence J. De Chant:
A semi-infinite domain eigenvalue problem describing turbulent velocity fluctuations.
- Wanmin Xiong, Guangxue Yue:
Almost periodic solutions for a class of fourth-order nonlinear differential equations with a deviating argument.
- Xun Ge:
An application of covering approximation spaces on network security.
- Dongqing Wang, Guowei Yang, Ruifeng Ding:
Gradient-based iterative parameter estimation for Box-Jenkins systems.
- A. Shidfar, A. Babaei, A. Molabahrami:
Solving the inverse problem of identifying an unknown source term in a parabolic equation.
- Ismat Beg, Asma Rashid Butt, S. Radojevic:
The contraction principle for set valued mappings on a metric space with a graph.
- Ming Song, Yuli Ge:
Application of the (G'/G)-expansion method to (3 +1)-dimensional nonlinear evolution equations.
- Fan Yang, Chu-Li Fu:
The method of simplified Tikhonov regularization for dealing with the inverse time-dependent heat source problem.
- J. C. Cortés, Lucas Jódar, F. Camacho, L. Villafuerte:
Random Airy type differential equations: Mean square exact and numerical solutions.
- Mohammad Mursaleen, Abdullah K. Noman:
Applications of the Hausdorff measure of noncompactness in some sequence spaces of weighted means.
- Laurent Gosse:
Effective band-limited extrapolation relying on Slepian series and l1 regularization.
- Mohammad Masjed-Jamei:
A main inequality for several special functions.
- Stefano Serra Capizzano, Cristina Tablino Possio:
A note on algebraic multigrid methods for the discrete weighted Laplacian.
- Murat Kirisçi, Feyzi Basar:
Some new sequence spaces derived by the domain of generalized difference matrix.
- Xiaohua Ding, Qiang Ma, Lei Zhang:
Convergence and stability of the split-step theta-method for stochastic differential equations.
- Xi Li, Nan-Jing Huang, Donal O'Regan:
Strong convergence theorems for relatively nonexpansive mappings in Banach spaces with applications.
- Leonid Berezansky, Josef Diblík, Zdenek Smarda:
Positive solutions of second-order delay differential equations with a damping term.
- Janusz Sokól:
Classes of multivalent functions associated with a convolution operator.
- Yonghong Yao, Muhammad Aslam Noor, Yeong-Cheng Liou, Shin Min Kang:
Some new algorithms for solving mixed equilibrium problems.
- E. Shemyakova, S. I. Khashin, D. J. Jeffrey:
A conjecture concerning a completely monotonic function.
- Ernesto Bribiesca:
Computation of the Euler number using the contact perimeter.
- Ali Allahverdi, Harun Aydilek:
Heuristics for the two-machine flowshop scheduling problem to minimize maximum lateness with bounded processing times.
- Ying Tang, Jianping Li:
Another neural network based approach for computing eigenvalues and eigenvectors of real skew-symmetric matrices.
- Athanassios G. Bratsos:
A fourth-order numerical scheme for solving the modified Burgers equation.
- Elvira Hernández, Luis Rodríguez-Marín, Miguel Sama:
On solutions of set-valued optimization problems.
- Alex Elías-Zúñiga, Ciro A. Rodríguez, Oscar Martínez Romero:
On the solution of strong nonlinear oscillators by applying a rational elliptic balance method.
- Serena Matucci, Pavel Rehák:
Nonoscillation of half-linear dynamic equations.
- Atichart Kettapun, Amnuay Kananthai, Suthep Suantai:
A new approximation method for common fixed points of a finite family of asymptotically quasi-nonexpansive mappings in Banach spaces.
- Iuliana Stanculescu, Carolina C. Manica:
Numerical analysis of Leray-Tikhonov deconvolution models of fluid motion.
- Anna Cima, Armengol Gasull, Víctor Mañosa:
On Poncelet's maps.
- Weiping Yan, Jurang Yan:
Periodicity and asymptotic stability of a predator-prey system with infinite delays.
- Muhammad Shabir, Young Bae Jun, Yasir Nawaz:
Semigroups characterized by ( ELEMENT OF , ELEMENT OF OR qk)-fuzzy ideals.
- Weiping Wang:
Riordan arrays and harmonic number identities.
- Mehmet Zeki Sarikaya:
New weighted Ostrowski and Cebysev type inequalities on time scales.
Volume 60, Number 6, September 2010
- Zheng Peng, Donghua Wu:
A partial parallel splitting augmented Lagrangian method for solving constrained matrix optimization problems.
- M. K. Aouf, T. M. Seoudy:
Some properties of a certain subclass of multivalent analytic functions involving the Liu-Owa operator.
- Martin Bohner, Gusein Sh. Guseinov:
The Laplace transform on isolated time scales.
- Dongkai Zhang, Wenli Feng, Yongqiang Zhao, Jiqing Qiu:
Global existence of solutions for fuzzy second-order differential equations under generalized H-differentiability.
- Deng-Feng Li:
A ratio ranking method of triangular intuitionistic fuzzy numbers and its application to MADM problems.
- Luca Vincenzo Ballestra, Carlo Sgarra:
The evaluation of American options in a stochastic volatility model with jumps: An efficient finite element approach.
- Yibao Li, Hyun Geun Lee, Darae Jeong, Junseok Kim:
An unconditionally stable hybrid numerical method for solving the Allen-Cahn equation.
- Nicolae Herisanu, Vasile Marinca:
Accurate analytical solutions to oscillators with discontinuities and fractional-power restoring force by means of the optimal homotopy asymptotic method.
- Zhenyu Huang:
A remark on the strong convergence of the over-relaxed proximal point algorithm.
- P. Heider:
Computation of scattering resonances for dielectric resonators.
- Xiuhua Wang, Jisheng Kou, Chuanqing Gu:
A new modified secant-like method for solving nonlinear equations.
- Z. Kalogiratou, Th. Monovasilis, T. E. Simos:
New modified Runge-Kutta-Nyström methods for the numerical integration of the Schrödinger equation.
- Ravi P. Agarwal, Fatma Karakoç:
A survey on oscillation of impulsive delay differential equations.
- Binayak S. Choudhury, N. Metiya:
The point of coincidence and common fixed point for a pair of mappings in cone metric spaces.
- Si-Lian Shen, Chang-Lin Mei, Jian-Ling Cui:
A fuzzy varying coefficient model and its estimation.
- Yinkui Li, Shenggui Zhang:
Extremal graphs with given order and the rupture degree.
- E. Babolian, Khosrow Maleknejad, M. Roodaki, H. Almasieh:
Two-dimensional triangular functions and their applications to nonlinear 2D Volterra-Fredholm integral equations.
- German Landi, E. Loli Piccolomini:
An iterative Lagrange method for the regularization of discrete ill-posed inverse problems.
- Xiao-Guang Qi, Lian-Zhong Yang, Kai Liu:
Uniqueness and periodicity of meromorphic functions concerning the difference operator.
- Hilmi Demiray:
Weakly nonlinear waves in water of variable depth: Variable-coefficient Korteweg-de Vries equation.
- Feng Feng, Yongming Li, Violeta Leoreanu Fotea:
Application of level soft sets in decision making based on interval-valued fuzzy soft sets.
- Byung-Soo Lee, M. Firdosh Khan, Salahuddin:
Fuzzy nonlinear set-valued variational inclusions.
- Stojan Radenovic, Zoran Kadelburg:
Generalized weak contractions in partially ordered metric spaces.
- N. I. Mahmudov:
Approximation properties of complex q-Szász-Mirakjan operators in compact disks.
- Youyu Wang, Meng Zhao, Yinping Hu:
Triple positive solutions for a multi-point boundary value problem with a one-dimensional p-Laplacian.
- Qing-pei Zang:
A kind of complete moment convergence for self-normalized sums.
- Min Wan, Zhang Yi, Jiancheng Lv, Jiliu Zhou:
Stability and chaos analysis for an ICA algorithm.
Volume 60, Number 7, October 2010
- Dezhong Peng, Yong Xiang, Hieu Minh Trinh:
A new blind method for separating M+1 sources from M mixtures.
- K. V. Babitha, J. J. Sunil:
Soft set relations and functions.
- Han-Yu Lin, Tzong-Sun Wu, Shih-Kun Huang, Yi-Shiung Yeh:
Efficient proxy signcryption scheme with provable CCA and CMA security.
- Ming-Chien Yang:
Bipanconnectivity of balanced hypercubes.
- Fazhan Geng:
A modified variational iteration method for solving Riccati differential equations.
- Ahmet Yildirim, Zehra Pinar:
Application of the exp-function method for solving nonlinear reaction-diffusion equations arising in mathematical biology.
- Jinbo Bi, Dengyuan Chen:
Soliton solutions of higher-order generalized derivative nonlinear Schrödinger equation.
- M. A. Ahmed:
Common fixed points of hybrid maps and an application.
- Chung-Yuan Dye, Tsu-Pang Hsieh:
A particle swarm optimization for solving joint pricing and lot-sizing problem with fluctuating demand and unit purchasing cost.
- Jianjun Li, Wenjie Gao:
A strongly coupled predator-prey system with modified Holling-Tanner functional response.
- Watcharaporn Cholamjiak, Suthep Suantai:
Weak and strong convergence theorems for a finite family of generalized asymptotically quasi-nonexpansive mappings.
- Jugal Mohapatra, Srinivasan Natesan:
Parameter-uniform numerical method for global solution and global normalized flux of singularly perturbed boundary value problems using grid equidistribution.
- Ahmed Elsaid:
The variational iteration method for solving Riesz fractional partial differential equations.
- Hengsheng Tang, Zhengqiu Zhang, Zhicheng Wang, Manjun Ma:
Periodic solutions for a system of the first order nonautonomous differential equations.
- C. Vidhya, P. Balasubramaniam:
On the stability of the stochastic parabolic Itô equation with delay and Markovian jump.
- Mehrdad Lakestani, Behzad Nemati Saray:
Numerical solution of telegraph equation using interpolating scaling functions.
- Debasis Das, Arindam Roy, Samarjit Kar:
Improving production policy for a deteriorating item under permissible delay in payments with stock-dependent demand rate.
- Young Joon Ahn:
Approximation of conic sections by curvature continuous quartic Bézier curves.
- Reza Saadati, Yeol Je Cho, Javad Vahidi:
The stability of the quartic functional equation in various spaces.
- Yuanqing Lin, Jinlong Shu, Yao Meng:
Laplacian spectrum characterization of extensions of vertices of wheel graphs and multi-fan graphs.
- Cristinel Mortici:
On some Euler-Mascheroni type sequences.
- Chin-Yu Huang, Tsui-Ying Hung:
Software reliability analysis and assessment using queueing models with multiple change-points.
- Hüseyin Bor:
On absolute Nörlund summability factors.
- Slobodan Drazic, Nebojsa M. Ralevic, Jovisa D. Zunic:
Shape elongation from optimal encasing rectangles.
- Allaberen Ashyralyev, Okan Gercek:
Finite difference method for multipoint nonlocal elliptic-parabolic problems.
- Bolian Liu, Huoquan Hou, Yufei Huang:
On the Wiener polarity index of trees with maximum degree or given number of leaves.
- Jafar Saberi-Nadjafi, Mahdi Heidari:
Solving nonlinear integral equations in the Urysohn form by Newton-Kantorovich-quadrature method.
- Lakdere Benkherouf, Mohamed Omar:
Optimal integrated policies for a single-vendor single-buyer time-varying demand model.
- S. K. Lai, Y. Xiang:
Application of a generalized Senator-Bapat perturbation technique to nonlinear dynamical systems with an irrational restoring force.
- R. Oftadeh, M. J. Mahjoob, M. Shariatpanahi:
A novel meta-heuristic optimization algorithm inspired by group hunting of animals: Hunting search.
- Yih-Lon Lin:
Robust estimation of parameter for fractal inverse problem.
- Mustafa Turkyilmazoglu:
Series solution of nonlinear two-point singularly perturbed boundary layer problems.
- Yunqiang Yin, Jianming Zhan:
New types of fuzzy filters of BL-algebras.
- H. Adibi, A. M. Rismani:
On using a modified Legendre-spectral method for solving singular IVPs of Lane-Emden type.
- Srinivasa Rao Kola, Pratima Panigrahi:
An improved lower bound for the radio k-chromatic number of the hypercube Qn.
- Hasan Furkan, Hüseyin Bilgiç, Feyzi Basar:
On the fine spectrum of the operator B(r, s, t) over the sequence spaces lp and bvp, (1p INFINITY ).
- Ji-Long Zhang, Lian-Zhong Yang:
A power of an entire function sharing one value with its derivative.
- Suh-Jenq Yang, Dar-Li Yang:
Minimizing the total completion time in single-machine scheduling with aging/deteriorating effects and deteriorating maintenance activities.
- Alaa E. Hamza:
On the recursive sequence xn+1=(alpha-betaxn-k)/g(xn, xn-1, ..., xn-k+1).
- Hussein Mustapha, Roussos Dimitrakopoulos:
Generalized Laguerre expansions of multivariate probability densities with moments.
Volume 60, Number 8, October 2010
- Mehmet Zeki Sarikaya, Erhan Set, M. Emin Özdemir:
On new inequalities of Simpson's type for s-convex functions.
- M. H. Alsuwaiyel:
On computing an optimal permutation of ranks for multiselection.
- Kuang Jichang:
Some new extensions on H-G-A inequality.
- Xiaojie Lin, Wenbin Liu, Yuanhong Yu:
Oscillation criteria for even-order half-linear distributed delay differential equations with damping.
- Sevda Karakus, Kamil Demirci:
Equi-statistical sigma-convergence of positive linear operators.
- Qiaoling Xue, Jian Zhu, Wenjun Liu:
A new generalization of Ostrowski-type inequality involving functions of two independent variables.
- Refik Keskin:
Solutions of some quadratic Diophantine equations.
- Di Yang, Ke-Qin Zhu:
Start-up flow of a viscoelastic fluid in a pipe with a fractional Maxwell's model.
- A. Amoddeo, R. Barberi, G. Lombardo:
Moving mesh partial differential equations to describe nematic order dynamics.
- Jiqin Deng, Hailiang Qu:
New uniqueness results of solutions for fractional differential equations with infinite delay.
- Juan A. Lazzús:
Optimization of activity coefficient models to describe vapor-liquid equilibrium of (alcohol + water) mixtures using a particle swarm algorithm.
- Ke Gong, Zhi Xiao, Xia Zhang:
The bijective soft set with its operations.
- M. M. Ali, M. Golalikhani:
An electromagnetism-like method for nonlinearly constrained global optimization.
- Ruoyan Sun:
Global stability of the endemic equilibrium of multigroup SIR models with nonlinear incidence.
- Yeol Je Cho, Ioannis K. Argyros, Narin Petrot:
Approximation methods for common solutions of generalized equilibrium, systems of nonlinear variational inequalities and fixed point problems.
- Jelena Kojic:
Integer linear programming model for multidimensional two-way number partitioning problem.
- István Faragó, Ágnes Havasi, Zahari Zlatev:
Efficient implementation of stable Richardson Extrapolation algorithms.
- Yi-Kuei Lin:
System reliability for quickest path problems under time threshold and budget.
- Craig Bridges, Satish Karra, K. R. Rajagopal:
On modeling the response of the synovial fluid: Unsteady flow of a shear-thinning, chemically-reacting fluid mixture.
- Dae San Kim:
Identities of symmetry for q-Bernoulli polynomials.
- Yuan-Hsiang Teng, Tzu-Liang Kung, Lih-Hsing Hsu:
The 3*-connected property of pyramid networks.
- Zhanbing Bai, Yinghan Zhang:
The existence of solutions for a fractional multi-point boundary value problem.
- S. K. Gupta, N. Kailey, M. K. Sharma:
Higher-order (F, alpha, rho, d)-convexity and symmetric duality in multiobjective programming.
- Ondrej Doslý:
Rofe-Beketov's formula on time scales.
- Jimin Zhang, Meng Fan, Huaiping Zhu:
Necessary and sufficient criteria for the existence of exponential dichotomy on time scales.
- Zeqing Liu, Lili Wang, Gwang-Il Kim, Shin Min Kang:
Existence of uncountably many bounded positive solutions for a third order nonlinear neutral delay difference equation.
- C. R. Chen, S. J. Li, Z. M. Fang:
On the solution semicontinuity to a parametric generalized vector quasivariational inequality.
- J. Mohanalin, Beenamol, Prem Kumar Kalra, Nirmal Kumar:
A novel automatic microcalcification detection technique using Tsallis entropy & a type II fuzzy index.
- Viswanathan Arunachalam, Vandana Gupta, S. Dharmaraja:
A fluid queue modulated by two independent birth-death processes.
- M. Asadzadeh, A. Brahme, J. Kempe:
Ion transport in inhomogeneous media based on the bipartition model for primary ions.
- M. H. Khalifeh, H. Yousefi-Azari, A. R. Ashrafi:
Another aspect of graph invariants depending on the path metric and an application in nanoscience.
- Gengping Wei, Jianhua Shen:
Boundedness and asymptotic behavior results for nonlinear difference equations with positive and negative coefficients.
- Xiangjun Wu, Hongtao Lu:
Exponential synchronization of weighted general delay coupled and non-delay coupled dynamical networks.
- Reza Saadati, Choonkil Park:
Non-Archimedean L-fuzzy normed spaces and stability of functional equations.
- Yan'e Wang, Jianhua Wu, Gaihui Guo:
Coexistence and stability of an unstirred chemostat model with Beddington-DeAngelis function.
- W. Shatanawi:
Partially ordered cone metric spaces and coupled fixed point results.
Volume 60, Number 9, November 2010
- Xue Han, Wenyu Sun, Chuangying Dang:
Nonmonotone second-order Wolfe's line search method for unconstrained optimization problems.
- María José Pardo, David de la Fuente:
Fuzzy Markovian decision processes: Application to queueing systems.
- Dong-Shang Chang, Fu-Chiao Chyr, Fu-Chiang Yang:
Incorporating a database approach into the large-scale multi-level lot sizing problem.
- Zhenmin Chen, Chi Zhang:
Network sharing fairness function with consideration of priority levels.
- Y. H. Cheng, S. Y. Kung, C. K. Law, W. C. Lian:
The dual eigenvalue problems for the Sturm-Liouville system.
- Shuangshuang Zhou, Sining Zheng:
Global blow-up in a degenerate and strongly coupled parabolic system with localized sources.
- Peiluan Li, Haibo Chen, Yusen Wu:
Multiple positive solutions of n-point boundary value problems for p-Laplacian impulsive dynamic equations on time scales.
- Leonid Berezansky, Elena Braverman:
Oscillation of equations with an infinite distributed delay.
- Xueling Ma, Jianming Zhan, Violeta Leoreanu Fotea:
On (fuzzy) isomorphism theorems of Gamma-hyperrings.
- Wen-Xiu Ma, Zuo-Nong Zhu:
Constructing nonlinear discrete integrable Hamiltonian couplings.
- Peide Liu, Yu Su:
The multiple-attribute decision making method based on the TFLHOWA operator.
- Livija Cveticanin, Ivana Kovacic, Zvonko Rakaric:
Asymptotic methods for vibrations of the pure non-integer order oscillator.
- Muhammad Imran, Syed Ahtsham Ul Haq Bokhary, A. Q. Baig:
On families of convex polytopes with constant metric dimension.
- Sai-Hua Huang, Tian-Xiao Pang:
An almost sure central limit theorem for self-normalized partial sums.
- Zheng Yin, Shaoyong Lai, Yunxi Guo:
Global existence of weak solutions for a shallow water equation.
- Jae-Young Chung:
Stability of functional equations on restricted domains in a group and their asymptotic behaviors.
- Pinaki Majumdar, Syamal Kumar Samanta:
On soft mappings.
- Ji-Bo Wang, Linhui Sun, Linyan Sun:
Scheduling jobs with an exponential sum-of-actual-processing-time-based learning effect.
- Gabriel Ruiz Garzón, Lucelina Batista dos Santos, Antonio Rufián-Lizana, Manuel Arana-Jiménez:
Some relations between Minty variational-like inequality problems and vectorial optimization problems in Banach spaces.
- Tadeusz Antczak:
Saddle points criteria in nondifferentiable multiobjective programming with V-invex functions via an eta-approximation method.
- M. Gadella, L. P. Lara:
An algebraic method to solve the radial Schrödinger equation.
- Mircea Balaj, Dinh The Luc:
On mixed variational relation problems.
Volume 60, Number 10, November 2010
- Ali Uzer:
Multiplicative type complex calculus as an alternative to the classical calculus.
- Mostafa Esmaeili, Morteza Esmaeili:
A Fibonacci-polynomial based coding method with error detection and correction.
- Irina Cristea, Morteza Jafarpour, Seyed S. Mousavi, Ali Soleymani:
Enumeration of Rosenberg hypergroups.
- Hui Bi, Yuming Xing:
Poincaré-type inequalities with Lp(logL)alpha-norms for Green's operator.
- A. Golev, Snezhana G. Hristova, A. Rahnev:
An algorithm for approximate solving of differential equations with "maxima".
- Hacer Ozden, Yilmaz Simsek, H. M. Srivastava:
A unified presentation of the generating functions of the generalized Bernoulli, Euler and Genocchi polynomials.
- P. Muthukumar, P. Balasubramaniam:
Approximate controllability of second-order damped McKean-Vlasov stochastic evolution equations.
- Jane M. Pearson, Noel G. Lloyd:
Kukles revisited: Advances in computing techniques.
- Elsayed M. A. Elbashbeshy, Dalia A. Aldawody:
Heat transfer over an unsteady stretching surface with variable heat flux in the presence of a heat source or sink.
- Marian Mrozek, Thomas Wanner:
Coreduction homology algorithm for inclusions and persistent homology.
- D. Chandra Sekhar, R. Ganguli:
Fractal boundaries of basin of attraction of Newton-Raphson method in helicopter trim.
- Carlo Bardaro, Ilaria Mantellini:
A quantitative asymptotic formula for a general class of discrete operators.
- Shuiping Yang, Aiguo Xiao, Hong Su:
Convergence of the variational iteration method for solving multi-order fractional differential equations.
- Doungrat Chitcharoen, Puntip Pattaraintakorn:
Novel matrix forms of rough set flow graphs with applications to data integration.
- Pandian Vasant, Nader Barsoum, Jeffrey Frank Webb:
Corrigendum to "Special Issue: PCO' 2010 - Gold Coast, Australia 2-4th December, 2010, 3rd Global Conference on Power Control Optimization" [CAMWA 60 (4) (2010) 925-1134].
Volume 60, Number 11, December 2010
- J. A. Ezquerro, Miquel Grau-Sánchez, M. A. Hernández, N. Romero:
Variants of a classic Traub's result.
- Ehsan Molaee, Ghasem Moslehi, Mohammad Reisi:
Minimizing maximum earliness and number of tardy jobs in the single machine scheduling problem.
- Yilmaz Erdem, Ibrahim Çanak:
A Tauberian theorem for (A)(C, alpha) summability.
- Rosihan M. Ali, Abeer O. Badghaish, V. Ravichandran:
Multivalent functions with respect to n-ply points and symmetric conjugate points.
- Iasson Karafyllis, Zhong-Ping Jiang, George Athanasiou:
Nash equilibrium and robust stability in dynamic games: A small-gain perspective.
- Mohsen Alimohammady, J. Balooee, Y. J. Cho, Mehdi Roohi:
New perturbed finite step iterative algorithms for a system of extended generalized nonlinear mixed quasi-variational inclusions.
- Nasser-eddine Tatar:
Existence results for an evolution problem with fractional nonlocal conditions.
- Xiaoliang Li, Chenqi Mou, Dongming Wang:
Decomposing polynomial sets into simple sets over finite fields: The zero-dimensional case.
- Ji-Bo Wang, Ming-Zheng Wang:
Single machine multiple common due dates scheduling with learning effects.
- Long Wei:
A function transformation method and exact solutions to a generalized sinh-Gordon equation.
- Oluwole Daniel Makinde, A. Aziz:
Second law analysis for a variable viscosity plane Poiseuille flow with asymmetric convective cooling.
- José Cáceres, M. Carmen Hernando, Mercè Mora, Ignacio M. Pelayo, María Luz Puertas:
On the geodetic and the hull numbers in strong product graphs.
- Jesús Peinado, Jacinto Javier Ibáñez, Enrique Arias, Vicente Hernández:
Adams-Bashforth and Adams-Moulton methods for solving differential Riccati equations.
Volume 60, Number 12, December 2010
Last update Sat May 18 20:09:46 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Hyea Hyun Kim, Chang-Ock Lee, Eun-Hee Park:
On the selection of primal unknowns for a FETI-DP formulation of the Stokes problem in two dimensions.
- I. Karatsompanis, Panos K. Palamides:
Polynomial approximation to a non-local boundary value problem.
- S. K. Padhan, C. Nahak:
Second order duality for the variational problems under rho-(eta, theta)-invexity.
- Bin Lin, Kaitai Li:
The (1+3)-dimensional Burgers equation and its comparative solutions.
- Hassan A. Zedan:
Symmetry analysis of an integrable Ito coupled system.
- Fengping Yao:
Regularity theory for the uniformly elliptic operators in Orlicz spaces.
- Nicoleta Breaz, Daniel Breaz, Maslina Darus:
Convexity properties for some general integral operators on uniformly analytic functions classes.
- John P. Boyd:
Six strategies for defeating the Runge Phenomenon in Gaussian radial basis functions on a finite interval.
- M. Ayub, A. Naeem, Rab Nawaz:
Sound due to an impulsive line source.
- Marek Niezgoda:
New bounds for moments of continuous random variables.
- Ashutosh Gupta, Suneeta Agarwal:
A fast dynamic compression scheme for natural language texts.
- Javid Ali, M. Imdad, D. Bahuguna:
Common fixed point theorems in Menger spaces with common property (E.A).
- Zongxia Liang, Weiming Wu, Shuqing Jiang:
Stock loan with automatic termination clause, cap and margin.
- Shaogao Lv, Lei Shi:
Learning theory viewpoint of approximation by positive linear operators.
- S. K. Gupta, Anurag Jayswal:
Multiobjective higher-order symmetric duality involving generalized cone-invex functions.