Volume 63, Number 1, January 2012
- M. Matinfar, H. Zareamoghaddam, M. Eslami, M. Saeidy:
GMRES implementations and residual smoothing techniques for solving ill-posed linear systems.
- Jia Tang, Changfeng Ma:
An application of H differentiability to generalized complementarity problems over symmetric cones.
- Pratibha Joshi, Manoj Kumar:
Mathematical model and computer simulation of three dimensional thin film elliptic interface problems.
- Yasin Yazlik, Necati Taskara:
A note on generalized k-Horadam sequence.
- J. K. Prajapat, M. K. Aouf:
Majorization problem for certain class of p-valently analytic function defined by generalized fractional differintegral operator.
- Onur Yilmaz, Sercan Demirci, Yagiz Kaymak, Serkan Ergun, Ahmet Yildirim:
Shortest hop multipath algorithm for wireless sensor networks.
- E. Di Costanzo, A. Marasco:
Approximate analytic solution of the Dirichlet problems for Laplace's equation in planar domains by a perturbation method.
- Syafaruddin, Engin Karatepe, Takashi Hiyama:
Fuzzy wavelet network identification of optimum operating point of non-crystalline silicon solar cells.
- Yanhong She, Xiaoli He:
Uncertainty measures for rough formulae in rough logic: An axiomatic approach.
- Mahmood-ul-Hassan, A. M. Siddiqui:
A modified approach to exact solutions of a general form of a non-Newtonian second grade fluid.
- M. Roodaki, H. Almasieh:
Delta basis functions and their applications to systems of integral equations.
- Ching-Jong Liao, Chien-Wen Chao, Liang-Chuan Chen:
An improved heuristic for parallel machine weighted flowtime scheduling with family set-up times.
- Pratima Rai, Kapil K. Sharma:
Numerical study of singularly perturbed differential-difference equation arising in the modeling of neuronal variability.
- Khosrow Maleknejad, M. Khodabin, M. Rostami:
A numerical method for solving m-dimensional stochastic Itô-Volterra integral equations by stochastic operational matrix.
- Wen Liang Chang, Jyh-Horng Lin:
Optimal maintenance policy and length of extended warranty within the life cycle of products.
- Lifeng Guo, Lei Hu:
Efficient bidirectional proxy re-encryption with direct chosen-ciphertext security.
- A. Borumand Saeid, A. Rezaei:
Intuitionistic (T, S)-fuzzy CI-algebras.
- Yong Zhang, Weiguo Zhang, Weijun Xu, Xingyu Yang:
Risk-reward models for on-line leasing of depreciable equipment.
- S. Eliahou, Juan Manuel Marín, M. P. Revuelta, M. I. Sanz:
Weak Schur numbers and the search for G.W. Walker's lost partitions.
- Suwat Kuntanapreeda:
Robust synchronization of fractional-order unified chaotic systems via linear control.
- Amir Hossein Gandomi, Xin-She Yang, Siamak Talatahari, Suash Deb:
Coupled eagle strategy and differential evolution for unconstrained and constrained global optimization.
- Sima Varnosafaderani, Stefanka Chukova:
A two-dimensional warranty servicing strategy based on reduction in product failure intensity.
- Shahram Jamali, Gholam Shaker:
PSO-SFDD: Defense against SYN flooding DoS attacks by employing PSO algorithm.
- Erfang Shan, Yanxia Dong:
The k-tuple twin domination in generalized de Bruijn and Kautz networks.
- Z. H. Che:
Clustering and selecting suppliers based on simulated annealing algorithms.
- J. M. McNamee, Victor Y. Pan:
Efficient polynomial root-refiners: A survey and new record efficiency estimates.
- K. Das:
Slip effects on MHD mixed convection stagnation point flow of a micropolar fluid towards a shrinking vertical sheet.
- Navid Razmjooy, Bibi Somayeh Mousavi, Fazlollah Soleymani:
A real-time mathematical computer method for potato inspection using machine vision.
- Sanjay Sharma:
A novel weighted multilevel space-time trellis coding scheme.
- Wengui Yang:
Positive solutions for a coupled system of nonlinear fractional differential equations with integral boundary conditions.
- Hassen Aydi, Mihai Postolache, Wasfi A. Shatanawi:
Coupled fixed point results for (ψ, φ)-weakly contractive mappings in ordered G-metric spaces.
- Pedro Almenar, Lucas Jódar:
An upper bound for the distance between a zero and a critical point of a solution of a second order linear differential equation.
- Boban Marinkovic:
Optimality conditions in a vector continuous-time optimization problem.
- Wu Deng, Rong Chen, Jian Gao, Yingjie Song, Junjie Xu:
A novel parallel hybrid intelligence optimization algorithm for a function approximation problem.
Volume 63, Number 2, January 2012 Preface
Special Issue Articles
- Elis Kulla, Masahiro Hiyama, Makoto Ikeda, Leonard Barolli:
Performance comparison of OLSR and BATMAN routing protocols by a MANET testbed in stairs environment.
- Joanna Kolodziej, Fatos Xhafa:
Integration of task abortion and security requirements in GA-based meta-heuristics for independent batch grid scheduling.
- Yulai Yuan, Yongwei Wu, Qiuping Wang, Guangwen Yang, Weimin Zheng:
Job failures in high performance computing systems: A large-scale empirical study.
- Lidia Ogiela:
Semantic analysis in cognitive UBIAS & E-UBIAS systems.
- Jenq-Muh Hsu, Chao-Chun Chen, Chia Chi Li:
POOT: An efficient object tracking strategy based on short-term optimistic predictions for face-structured sensor networks.
- Yuh-Shyan Chen, Chih-Shun Hsu, Wei-Han Yi:
An IP passing protocol for vehicular ad hoc networks with network fragmentation.
- Quan Shi, Yanghua Xiao, Nik Bessis, Yiqi Lu, Yaoliang Chen, Richard Hill:
Optimizing K2 trees: A case for validating the maturity of network of practices.
- Aniello Castiglione, Alfredo De Santis, Ugo Fiore, Francesco Palmieri:
An asynchronous covert channel using spam.
- Jiaqing Lin, Hiroaki Nishino, Tsuneo Kagawa, Kouichi Utsumiya:
A method of two-handed gesture interactions with applications based on commodity devices.
- Feilong Tang, Ilsun You, Shui Yu, Cho-Li Wang, Minyi Guo, Wenlong Liu:
An efficient deadlock prevention approach for service oriented transaction processing.
- Ruoyu Zhang, Shiqiu Huang, Zhengwei Qi, Haibing Guan:
Static program analysis assisted dynamic taint tracking for software vulnerability discovery.
- Neeraj Kumar, Naveen Chilamkurti, Jong-Hyouk Lee:
A novel minimum delay maximum flow multicast algorithm to construct a multicast tree in wireless mesh networks.
- Zhuzhong Qian, Ce Chen, Ilsun You, Sanglu Lu:
ACSP: A novel security protocol against counting attack for UHF RFID systems.
- Sang Min Lee, Dong Seong Kim, Je Hak Lee, Jong Sou Park:
Detection of DDoS attacks using optimized traffic matrix.
- Yong-Hwan Lee, Bonam Kim, Heung-Jun Kim:
Efficient object identification and localization for image retrieval using query-by-region.
- Gabriele Costa, Ilaria Matteucci:
Gate automata-driven run-time enforcement.
- Kyungroul Lee, Kangbin Yim, Mohammad A. Mikki:
A secure framework of the surveillance video network integrating heterogeneous video formats and protocols.
- Bo Wang, Yongwei Wu, Weimin Zheng:
Task optimization based on CPU pipeline technique in a multicore system.
- Luis Gómez-Miralles, Joan Arnedo-Moreno:
Versatile iPad forensic acquisition using the Apple Camera Connection Kit.
- Hoon Ko, Kyung-jin An, Tai-Hoon Kim, Goreti Marreiros, Zita Vale, Jong-Myoung Choi:
A study on dynamic state information (DSI) around users for safe urban life.
- Marek R. Ogiela, Urszula Ogiela:
Linguistic protocols for secure information management and sharing.
- Shih-Hao Hung, Chi-Sheng Shih, Jeng-Peng Shieh, Chen-Pang Lee, Yi-Hsiang Huang:
Executing mobile applications on the cloud: Framework and issues.
- Baokang Zhao, Wei Peng, Ziming Song, Jinshu Su, Chunqing Wu, Wanrong Yu, Qiaolin Hu:
Towards efficient and practical network coding in delay tolerant networks.
Volume 63, Number 3, February 2012
- Jianzhong Liu, Xuande Zhang, Bo Jiang:
Some generalizations and improvements of discrete Hardy's inequality.
- Jafar Biazar, H. Ebrahimi:
Chebyshev wavelets approach for nonlinear systems of Volterra integral equations.
- Mehmet Ali Öztürk, Ebubekir Inan:
Fuzzy soft subnear-rings and (∈, ∈∨q)-fuzzy soft subnear-rings.
- Rezvan Salehi, Mehdi Dehghan:
The use of a Legendre pseudospectral viscosity technique to solve a class of nonlinear dynamic Hamilton-Jacobi equations.
- Ahmet Ipek:
Upper bounds for the condition numbers of the GCD and the reciprocal GCD matrices in spectral norm.
- Qinghua Feng, Fanwei Meng:
Some generalized Ostrowski-Grüss type integral inequalities.
- Rathinasamy Sakthivel, S. Suganya, Selvaraj Marshal Anthoni:
Approximate controllability of fractional stochastic evolution equations.
- Erbil Çetin, F. Serap Topal:
Symmetric positive solutions of fourth order boundary value problems for an increasing homeomorphism and homomorphism on time-scales.
- Muhuo Liu, Bolian Liu:
New method and new results on the order of spectral radius.
- Lin-Tian Luh:
The shape parameter in the Gaussian function.
- Rehan Ali Shah, Saeed Islam, A. M. Siddiqui, T. Haroon:
Wire coating analysis with Oldroyd 8-constant fluid by Optimal Homotopy Asymptotic Method.
- Pradip Debnath:
Lacunary ideal convergence in intuitionistic fuzzy normed linear spaces.
- Thabet Abdeljawad, Erdal Karapinar, Kenan Tas:
A generalized contraction principle with control functions on partial metric spaces.
- Yi Ling, Gejun Bao:
Some local Poincaré inequalities for the composition of the sharp maximal operator and the Green's operator.
- Zhouchao Wei:
Delayed feedback on the 3-D chaotic system only with two stable node-foci.
- Ismail Yaslan:
Higher order m-point boundary value problems on time scales.
Volume 63, Number 4, February 2012
- Peng Chen, X. H. Tang, Ravi P. Agarwal:
Infinitely many homoclinic solutions for nonautonomous p(t)-Laplacian Hamiltonian systems.
- Mahdi Sharifi, D. K. R. Babajee, Fazlollah Soleymani:
Finding the solution of nonlinear equations by a class of optimal methods.
- Said R. Grace, John R. Graef, Mohamed El-Beltagy:
On the oscillation of third order neutral delay dynamic equations on time scales.
- Xueling Ma, Yunqiang Yin, Jianming Zhan:
Characterizations of h-intra- and h-quasi-hemiregular hemirings.
- Kui Du:
A new preconditioner for the interface system arising in a fast Helmholtz solver.
- Ren-you Zhong, Nan-Jing Huang:
On the stability of solution mapping for parametric generalized vector quasiequilibrium problems.
- Dinh Nho Hào, La Huu Chuong, Daniel Lesnic:
Heuristic regularization methods for numerical differentiation.
- Jinguang Han, Willy Susilo, Yi Mu, Jun Yan:
Efficient oblivious transfers with access control.
- Jianke Zhang, Sanyang Liu, Lifeng Li, Quanxi Feng:
Sufficiency and duality for multiobjective variational control problems with G-invexity.
- Raffaele D'Ambrosio, Giuseppe Izzo, Zdzislaw Jackiewicz:
Perturbed MEBDF methods.
- Y. Khan, P. Tiwari, R. Ali:
Application of variational methods to a rectangular clamped plate problem.
Volume 63, Number 5, March 2012
- Meng Liu, Ke Wang:
On a stochastic logistic equation with impulsive perturbations.
- Choon Ki Ahn:
Exponential H∞ stable learning method for Takagi-Sugeno fuzzy delayed neural networks: A convex optimization approach.
- Yao-Lin Jiang, Xiao-Li Ding:
Nonnegative solutions of fractional functional differential equations.
- Roman Witula, Damian Slota, Edyta Hetmaniok:
Some properties of inverses of the full matrices.
- G. Chiandussi, M. Codegone, S. Ferrero, F. E. Varesio:
Comparison of multi-objective optimization methodologies for engineering applications.
- Thoudam Roshan:
A Petrov-Galerkin method for solving the generalized regularized long wave (GRLW) equation.
- Jianping Zhao, Yanren Hou, Yongfei Li:
Immersed Interface Method for elliptic equations based on a piecewise second order polynomial.
- Charles E. Chidume, Y. Shehu:
Approximation of solutions of generalized equations of Hammerstein type.
- Guoyu Yao, Ruifeng Ding:
Two-stage least squares based iterative identification algorithm for controlled autoregressive moving average (CARMA) systems.
- Cheng Wang, Yi Shen:
Robust H∞ control for stochastic systems with nonlinearity, uncertainty and time-varying delay.
- Ümit Totur, Ibrahim Çanak:
Some general Tauberian conditions for the weighted mean summability method.
Volume 63, Number 6, March 2012
- Javad Taheri-Tolgari, Abolfazl Mirzazadeh, Fariborz Jolai:
An inventory model for imperfect items under inflationary conditions with considering inspection errors.
- Richard F. Patterson, Ekrem Savas:
RH-conservative matrix characterization of P-convergence in probability.
- Eduardo Silva Palmeira, Benjamín C. Bedregal:
Extension of fuzzy logic operators defined on bounded lattices via retractions.
- Murray R. Bremner, Raúl Felipe, Juana Sánchez-Ortega:
Jordan triple disystems.
- Emad H. Aly, Abdelhalim Ebaid, Randolph Rach:
Advances in the Adomian decomposition method for solving two-point nonlinear boundary value problems with Neumann boundary conditions.
- Zhaowen Li, Tusheng Xie, Qingguo Li:
Topological structure of generalized rough sets.
- Juan Luis Mata-Machuca, Rafael Martínez-Guerra:
Asymptotic synchronization of the Colpitts oscillator.
- Jin Han Park, Oe Hyeon Kim, Young Chel Kwun:
Some properties of equivalence soft set relations.
- Yekini Shehu:
Hybrid iterative scheme for fixed point problem, infinite systems of equilibrium and variational inequality problems.
- Mehdi Toloo:
Alternative solutions for classifying inputs and outputs in data envelopment analysis.
- Xiaoming Zhang, Weidong Jiang:
Some properties of log-convex function and applications for the exponential function.
- Jakkrit TeCho, Cholwich Nattee, Thanaruk Theeramunkong:
Boosting-based ensemble learning with penalty profiles for automatic Thai unknown word recognition.
Volume 63, Number 7, April 2012
- Heng-fei Ding, Yu-xin Zhang:
New numerical methods for the Riesz space fractional partial differential equations.
- Erhan Set:
New inequalities of Ostrowski type for mappings whose derivatives are s-convex in the second sense via fractional integrals.
- Chaogai Xue, Lili Dong, Junjuan Liu:
Enterprise information system structure optimization based on time property with improved immune genetic algorithm and binary tree.
- Bahattin Yildiz, Irfan Siap:
Cyclic codes over F2[u]/(u4-1) and applications to DNA codes.
- Yu-Ming Chu, Miao-Kun Wang, Song-Liang Qiu, Yue-Ping Jiang:
Bounds for complete elliptic integrals of the second kind with applications.
- Gyurhan H. Nedzhibov:
A derivative-free iterative method for simultaneously computing an arbitrary number of zeros of nonlinear equations.
- Lizheng Lu:
On polynomial approximation of circular arcs and helices.
- Sandile Sydney Motsa, Precious Sibanda:
A linearisation method for non-linear singular boundary value problems.
- V. Blanco, José Carlos Rosales:
On the enumeration of the set of numerical semigroups with fixed Frobenius number.
- Marion Darbas, O. Goubet, Stephanie Lohrengel:
Exact boundary controllability of the second-order Maxwell system: Theory and numerical simulation.
- Ji-teng Jia, Qiong-xiang Kong, Tomohiro Sogabe:
A new algorithm for solving nearly penta-diagonal Toeplitz linear systems.
- Bikash Sahoo, Fotini Labropulu:
Steady Homann flow and heat transfer of an electrically conducting second grade fluid.
- Leonid Berezansky, Elena Braverman:
On the existence of positive solutions for systems of differential equations with a distributed delay.
- Mengzhuo Luo, Shouming Zhong:
Passivity analysis and passification of uncertain Markovian jump systems with partially known transition rates and mode-dependent interval time-varying delays.
Volume 63, Number 8, April 2012
- J. M. McNamee:
Corrigendum to "Efficient polynomial root-refiners: A survey and new record efficiency estimates", by J.M. McNamee and V.Y. Pan [Comput. Math. Appl. 63 (2012) 239-254].
Volume 63, Number 9, May 2012
- Shunyong Li, Xiaoqin Zhang:
Existence and uniqueness of monotone positive solutions for an elastic beam equation with nonlinear boundary conditions.
- V. Ghorbanian, Sh. Rezapour, N. Shahzad:
Some ordered fixed point results and the property (P).
- Zhanbing Bai, Weichen Sun:
Existence and multiplicity of positive solutions for singular fractional boundary value problems.
- Mehmet Giyas Sakar, Fevzi Erdogan, Ahmet Yildirim:
Variational iteration method for the time-fractional Fornberg-Whitham equation.
- Ya Gu, Ruifeng Ding:
Observable state space realizations for multivariable systems.
- Yasunori Kimura, Kazuhide Nakajo:
Viscosity approximations by the shrinking projection method in Hilbert spaces.
- Alexandra Olteanu, Florin Pop, Ciprian Dobre, Valentin Cristea:
A dynamic rescheduling algorithm for resource management in large scale dependable distributed systems.
Volume 63, Number 10, May 2012
- Kazuo Kuroki, Toshio Hayami, Neslihan Uyanik, Shigeyoshi Owa:
Some properties for a certain class concerned with univalent functions.
- A. L. Balandin, Y. Ono, S. You:
3D vector tomography using vector spherical harmonics decomposition.
- Suayip Yüzbasi:
On the solutions of a system of linear retarded and advanced differential equations by the Bessel collocation approximation.
- Khalida Inayat Noor, Wasim Ul-Haq:
On some implication type results involving generalized bounded Mocanu variations.
- Aiying Rong, José Rui Figueira:
Computational performance of basic state reduction based dynamic programming algorithms for bi-objective 0-1 knapsack problems.
- Kai Li, Chengwen Zhong, Congshan Zhuo, Jun Cao:
Non-body-fitted Cartesian-mesh simulation of highly turbulent flows using multi-relaxation-time lattice Boltzmann method.
Volume 63, Number 11, June 2012
- Ioan-Lucian Popa, Traian Ceausu, Mihail Megan:
On exponential stability for linear discrete-time systems in Banach spaces.
- Norbert Heuer, Thanh Tran:
Radial basis functions for the solution of hypersingular operators on open surfaces.
- Patrick O. Kano, Moysey Brio, Paul Dostert, Jon Cain:
Dempster-Shafer evidential theory for the automated selection of parameters for Talbot's method contours and application to matrix exponentiation.
- Jafar Saberi-Nadjafi, M. Mehrabinezhad, H. Akbari:
Solving Volterra integral equations of the second kind by wavelet-Galerkin scheme.
- Abdullah Shah, Li Yuan, Shamsul Islam:
Numerical solution of unsteady Navier-Stokes equations on curvilinear meshes.
- Jun-Sheng Duan, Randolph Rach:
Higher-order numeric Wazwaz-El-Sayed modified Adomian decomposition algorithms.
Volume 63, Number 12, June 2012
Last update Sat May 18 20:09:51 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page