Volume 18, Number 1, March 2012 Special Issue:
Epistemological Perspectives on Simulation
- Matthias Meyer, Klaus G. Troitzsch:
Epistemological perspectives on simulation: overview and introduction.
- Bruce Edmonds:
Context in social simulation: why it can't be wished away.
- Iris Lorscheid, Bernd-Oliver Heine, Matthias Meyer:
Opening the 'black box' of simulations: increased transparency and effective communication through the systematic design of experiments.
- Frank M. A. Klingert, Matthias Meyer:
Effectively combining experimental economics and multi-agent simulation: suggestions for a procedural integration with an example from prediction markets research.
- Rubén Fuentes-Fernández, Samer Hassan, Juan Pavón, José Manuel Galán, Adolfo López-Paredes:
Metamodels for role-driven agent-based modelling.
- Corinna Elsenbroich, Maria Xenitidou:
Three kinds of normative behaviour: minimal requirements for feedback models.
- Mamadou D. Seck, H. Job Honig:
Multi-perspective modelling of complex phenomena.
Volume 18, Number 2, June 2012 Special issue on Social-cognitive Complexity, Computational Models and Theoretical Frames
Volume 18, Number 3, September 2012 Special Issue:
Data to Model
- Rebecca Goolsby:
Lifting elephants: from data to model.
- Geoffrey Barbier, Reza Zafarani, Huiji Gao, Gabriel Pui Cheong Fung, Huan Liu:
Maximizing benefits from crowdsourced data.
- Jürgen Pfeffer, Kathleen M. Carley:
Rapid modeling and analyzing networks extracted from pre-structured news articles.
- Kathleen M. Carley, Michael W. Bigrigg, Boubacar Diallo:
Data-to-model: a mixed initiative approach for rapid ethnographic assessment.
- Jana Diesner, Kathleen M. Carley, Laurent Tambayong:
Extracting socio-cultural networks of the Sudan from open-source, large-scale text data.
- Tracy Van Holt, Jeffrey C. Johnson, James D. Brinkley, Kathleen M. Carley, Janna Caspersen:
Structure of ethnic violence in Sudan: a semi-automated network analysis of online news (2003-2010).
- Claudio Cioffi-Revilla, Kenneth A. De Jong, Jeffrey K. Bassett:
Evolutionary computation and agent-based modeling: biologically-inspired approaches for understanding complex social systems.
Volume 18, Number 4, December 2012 Special Issue Agent Directed Simulation
Last update Mon May 20 00:01:10 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Yu Zhang, Levent Yilmaz, Tuncer I. Ören, Greg Madey, Maarten Sierhuis:
Guest Editorial Introduction to the special issue on agent-directed simulation.
- Scott Christley, Gary An:
A proposal for augmenting biological model construction with a semi-intelligent computational modeling assistant.
- James E. Gentile, Gregory J. Davis, Samuel S. C. Rund:
Verifying agent-based models with steady-state analysis.
- Yu Zhang, Yu Wu:
How behaviors spread in dynamic social networks.
- Ben-Alexander Cassell, Michael P. Wellman:
Asset pricing under ambiguous information: an empirical game-theoretic analysis.
- Minghao Wang, Xiaolin Hu:
Agent-based modeling and simulation of community collective efficacy.
- Phil Murgatroyd, Bart G. W. Craenen, Georgios K. Theodoropoulos, Vincent Gaffney, John Haldon:
Modelling medieval military logistics: an agent-based simulation of a Byzantine army on the march.