Volume 74, Number 1, April 2004
- Hongmei Yan, Yingtao Jiang, Jun Zheng, Bingmei Fu, Shouzhong Xiao, Chenglin Peng:
The internet-based knowledge acquisition and management method to construct large-scale distributed medical expert systems.
- Wen-Shiung Chen, Lili Hsieh, Shang-Yuan Yuan:
High performance data compression method with pattern matching for biomedical ECG and arterial pulse waveforms.
- Marco Foracchia, Andrew Hooker, Paolo Vicini, Alfredo Ruggeri:
POPED, a software for optimal experiment design in population kinetics.
- Kelvin K. W. Yau, Andy H. Lee, Philip J. W. Carrivick:
Modeling zero-inflated count series with application to occupational health.
- Carl Gustafson, Oleh J. Tretiak, Louise Bertrand, Jonathan Nissanov:
Design and implementation of software for assembly and browsing of 3D brain atlases.
- Marko Kreft, Irina Milisav, Maja Potokar, Robert Zorec:
Automated high through-put colocalization analysis of multichannel confocal images.
- Susanne Rosthøj, Per K. Andersen, Steen Z. Abildstrom:
SAS macros for estimation of the cumulative incidence functions based on a Cox regression model for competing risks survival data.
- John F. Kros, Robyn Yim Pang:
A decision support system for quantitative measurement of operational efficiency in a blood collection facility.
Volume 74, Number 2, May 2004
- Markos G. Tsipouras, Dimitrios I. Fotiadis:
Automatic arrhythmia detection based on time and time-frequency analysis of heart rate variability.
- Manuel Prado, Laura M. Roa, Alfonso Palma, José Antonio Milán:
A novel mathematical method based on urea kinetic modeling for computing the dialysis dose.
- Siebren Groothuis, Arie Hasman, Petra E. J. van Pol, Nicole H. M. K. Lencer, Josiane J. J. Janssen, Jacqueline D. M.-J. Jans, Jan L. M. Stappers, Willem R. M. Dassen, Pieter A. F. M. Doevendans, Godefridus G. van Merode:
Predicting capacities required in cardiology units for heart failure patients via simulation.
- Debora Testi, Monica Simeoni, Cinzia Zannoni, Marco Viceconti:
Validation of two algorithms to evaluate the interface between bone and orthopaedic implants.
- Tsai-Rong Chang, E-Liang Chen, Paul Wai-Fung Poon, Pau-Choo Chung, Tzai-Wen Chiu:
Responses of central auditory neurons modeled with finite impulse response (FIR) neural networks.
- Roger Marrannes, Erik De Prins:
Computer programs to facilitate the estimation of time-dependent drug effects on ion channels.
Volume 74, Number 3, June 2004
Last update Sat May 25 19:49:30 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Constantinos G. Loukas, Alf D. Linney:
A survey on histological image analysis-based assessment of three major biological factors influencing radiotherapy: proliferation, hypoxia and vasculature.
- Danjie Zhu, Steven T. Moore, Theodore Raphan:
Robust and real-time torsional eye position calculation using a template-matching technique.
- Lianfang Tian, Lars G. Gilbertson:
The study of control methods for the robotic testing system for human musculoskeletal joints.
- Yongqing Xiang, Jean Büttner-Ennever, Bernard Cohen, Theodore Raphan:
Texture-based approaches for identifying neuro-anatomical structures and electrode tracks.
- Peijun Wang, Ina Anna Kreutzer, Robert Bjärnemo, Roy C. Davies:
A Web-based cost-effective training tool with possible application to brain injury rehabilitation.
- Jinwook Choi, Jonghoon Chun, Kangsun Lee, Sang-goo Lee, Donghoon Shin, Sookyung Hyun, Daehee Kim, Dongkyu Kim:
MobileNurse: hand-held information system for point of nursing care.
- Rodolphe Thiébaut, Hélène Jacqmin-Gadda:
Mixed models for longitudinal left-censored repeated measures.
- T. Stürmer, O. Gefeller, Hermann Brenner:
A computer program to estimate power and relative efficiency to assess multiplicative interactions in flexibly matched case-control studies.