Volume 47, Number 1, January 2005
- Marco Mellia, Renato Lo Cigno, Fabio Neri:
Measuring IP and TCP behavior on edge nodes with Tstat.
- Minseok Kwon, Sonia Fahmy:
Path-aware overlay multicast.
- Fabio Ricciato, Ugo Monaco:
Routing demands with time-varying bandwidth profiles on a MPLS network.
- Shih-Lin Wu, Pao-Chu Tseng, Zi-Tsan Chou:
Distributed power management protocols for multi-hop mobile ad hoc networks.
- Wei Liu, Wenjing Lou, Yuguang Fang:
An efficient quality of service routing algorithm for delay-sensitive applications.
- K. Jayanth Kumar, B. S. Manoj, C. Siva Ram Murthy:
RT-MuPAC: A new multi-power architecture for voice cellular networks.
- Hsien-Ming Tsai, Ai-Chun Pang, Yung-Chun Lin, Yi-Bing Lin:
Repacking on demand for speed-sensitive channel assignment.
Volume 47, Number 2, February 2005 Wireless Internet
- Abbas Jamalipour:
Wireless IP through integration of wireless LAN and cellular networks .
- Giuseppe Ruggeri, Antonio Iera, Sergio Polito:
802.11-Based Wireless-LAN and UMTS interworking: requirements, proposed solutions and open issue.
- Xin Gang Wang, Geyong Min, John E. Mellor, Khalid Al-Begain, Lin Guan:
An adaptive QoS framework for integrated cellular and WLAN networks.
- Mika Ylianttila, Juha-Pekka Mäkelä, Kaveh Pahlavan:
Analysis of handoff in a location-aware vertical multi-access network.
- Andrea Calvagna, Aurelio La Corte, Sabrina Sicari:
Mobility and quality of service across heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Kai Xu, Ye Tian, Nirwan Ansari:
Improving TCP performance in integrated wireless communications networks.
- Thanasis Korakis, Leandros Tassiulas:
Providing quality of service guarantees in wireless LANs compliant with 802.11e.
- Francesco Palmieri:
An MPLS-based architecture for scalable QoS and traffic engineering in converged multiservice mobile IP networks.
- Kang-Won Lee, Young-Bae Ko, Thyaga Nandagopal:
Load mitigation in cellular data networks by peer data sharing over WLAN channels.
- Tarik Taleb, Nei Kato, Yoshiaki Nemoto:
On-demand media streaming to hybrid wired/wireless networks over quasi-geostationary satellite systems.
Volume 47, Number 3, 21 February 2005
- Eitan Altman, Konstantin Avrachenkov, Chadi Barakat, Parijat Dube:
Performance analysis of AIMD mechanisms over a multi-state Markovian path.
- Samphel Norden:
Analyzing the performance of deferred reservations.
- Kemal Bicakci, Nazife Baykal:
Improved server assisted signatures.
- Zhiruo Cao, Ellen W. Zegura, Zheng Wang:
Rainbow fair queueing: theory and applications.
- J. Li, G. Mohan, Kee Chaing Chua:
Dynamic load balancing in IP-over-WDM optical burst switching networks.
- Nikolaos Laoutaris, Vassilis Zissimopoulos, Ioannis Stavrakakis:
On the optimization of storage capacity allocation for content distribution.
- Jack Snoeyink, Subhash Suri, George Varghese:
A lower bound for multicast key distribution.
Volume 47, Number 4, 15 March 2005
- Ian F. Akyildiz, Xudong Wang, Weilin Wang:
Wireless mesh networks: a survey.
- Nissan Lev-Tov, David Peleg:
Polynomial time approximation schemes for base station coverage with minimum total radii.
- Artur Ziviani, Serge Fdida, José Ferreira de Rezende, Otto Carlos Muniz Bandeira Duarte:
Improving the accuracy of measurement-based geographic location of Internet hosts.
- Chengnian Long, Bin Zhao, Xinping Guan, Jun Yang:
The Yellow active queue management algorithm.
- Christos Bouras, Apostolos Gkamas:
SRAMT: a hybrid sender and receiver-based adaptation scheme for TCP friendly multicast transmission.
- Süleyman Altuntas, Buyurman Baykal:
Mobile multi-access IP: a proposal for mobile multi-access management in future wireless IP networks.
Volume 47, Number 5, 5 April 2005 Interplanetary Internet
- K. B. Bhasin:
- Keith Hogie, Ed Criscuolo, Ron Parise:
Using standard Internet Protocols and applications in space.
- James L. Rash, Keith Hogie, Ralph Casasanta:
Internet technology for future space missions.
- Chunmei Liu, Eytan Modiano:
On the performance of additive increase multiplicative decrease (AIMD) protocols in hybrid space-terrestrial networks.
- Michael H. Hadjitheodosiou, Hui Zeng, Alex Nguyen, Brenda L. Ellis:
Flexible access for a space communications network with IP functionality.
- Loren P. Clare, Jay L. Gao, Esther H. Jennings, Clayton Okino:
Space-based multi-hop networking.
- Marcos A. Bergamo:
High-Throughput Distributed Spacecraft Network: architecture and multiple access technologies.
- Vishwanath Chukkala, Phillip DeLeon, Stephen Horan, Vijayakumar Velusamy:
Radio frequency channel modeling for proximity networks on the Martian surface.
- Richard A. Beck, Robert K. Vincent, Doyle W. Watts, Marc A. Seibert, David P. Pleva, Michael A. Cauley, Calvin T. Ramos, Theresa M. Scott, Dean W. Harter, Mary Vickerman, David Irmies, Al Tucholski, Brian Frantz, Glenn Lindamood, Isaac Lopez, Gregory J. Follen, Thaddeus J. Kollar, Jay Horowitz, Robert Griffin, Raymond Gilstrap, Marjory J. Johnson, Kenneth Freeman, Celeste Banaag, Joseph Kosmo, Amy Ross, Kevin Groneman, Jeffrey Graham, Kim Shillcutt, Robert Hirsh, Nathan Howard, Dean B. Eppler:
A space-based end-to-end prototype geographic information network for lunar and planetary exploration and emergency response (2002 and 2003 field experiments).
Volume 47, Number 6, 22 April 2005
Last update Tue May 21 18:32:43 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Michael Q. Rieck, Sukesh Pai, Subhankar Dhar:
Distributed routing algorithms for multi-hop ad hoc networks using d-hop connected d-dominating sets.
- Cory C. Beard:
Preemptive and delay-based mechanisms to provide preference to emergency traffic.
- Mauro Brunato, Roberto Battiti:
Statistical learning theory for location fingerprinting in wireless LANs.
- Mohammad Hossien Yaghmaee, Mohammad Bagher Menhaj, Haleh Amintoosi:
Design and performance evaluation of a fuzzy based traffic conditioner for differentiated services.
- Woei-Luen Shyu, Cheng-Shong Wu, Ting-Chao Hou:
Aligned prefix caching based on singleton information.
- Yong Liu, Chen-Khong Tham, Yuming Jiang:
Conformance analysis in networks with service level agreements.
- Yezekael Hayel, Bruno Tuffin:
A mathematical analysis of the cumulus pricing scheme.
- Yong Cui, Jianping Wu, Ke Xu:
Precomputation for intra-domain QoS routing.