Volume 13, Number 1, March 2012
- Glenn Gunzelmann, Kevin A. Gluck, L. Richard Moore Jr., David F. Dinges:
Diminished access to declarative knowledge with sleep deprivation.
- Sven Walter, Lena Kästner:
The where and what of cognition: The untenability of cognitive agnosticism and the limits of the Motley Crew Argument.
- Mohammad Kazemifard, Nasser Ghasem-Aghaee, Tuncer I. Ören:
Emotive and cognitive simulations by agents: Roles of three levels of information processing.
- Tibor Bosse, Zulfiqar A. Memon, Jan Treur:
A cognitive and neural model for adaptive emotion reading by mirroring preparation states and Hebbian learning.
- Javier Snaider, Ryan James McCall, Stan Franklin:
Time production and representation in a conceptual and computational cognitive model.
- Alexandre Linhares, Anna Elizabeth T. A. Freitas, Alexandre Mendes, Jarbas S. Silva:
Entanglement of perception and reasoning in the combinatorial game of chess: Differential errors of strategic reconstruction.
- Petr Bob:
Consciousness, schizophrenia and complexity.
Last update Sat May 18 20:10:38 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Christian P. Janssen:
The Quest for a Unified Theory of Multitasking. The Multitasking Mind, Salvucci, Taatgen. Oxford University Press (2011).