Volume 15, Number 1, January - February 1992
Volume 15, Number 2, March 1992
Volume 15, Number 3, April 1992
- Robert Fireworker, Erik R. Resnick:
Open system workstations: Myth or reality?
- Rafael Gidron:
TeraNet: a multi-gigabits per second ATM network.
- Samuel T. Chanson, Son T. Vuong, Hendra Dany:
Multi-party and interoperability testing using the Ferry Clip approach.
- Tatsuki Ichihashi, K. Koui, Y. Yokoyama, K. Hiramatsu:
Implementing models of the FDDI-II cycle synchronization technique.
- Danco Davcev, Dusan Cakmakov, Vanco Cabukovski:
Distributed multimedia information retrieval system.
- Sridhar Narasimhan, Hasan Pirkul:
Hierarchical concentrator location problem.
- S. O. Falaki, Søren-Aksel Sørensen:
Traffic measurements on a local area computer network.
- R. Court:
Volume 15, Number 4, May 1992
Volume 15, Number 5, June 1992
Volume 15, Number 6, July - August 1992
- Ralf Steinmetz, Ralf Guido Herrtwich:
- Sylvie Dupuy, Wassim Tawbi, Eric Horlait:
Protocols for high-speed multimedia communications networks.
- Doug Shepherd, David Hutchison, Francisco Garcia, Geoff Coulson:
Protocol support for distributed multimedia applications.
- Domenico Ferrari:
Delay jitter control scheme for packet-switching internetworks.
- Jonathan Rosenberg, Gil Cruz, Thomas Judd:
Presenting multimedia documents over a digital network.
- Thomas D. C. Little, Arif Ghafoor:
Scheduling of bandwidth-constrained multimedia traffic.
- Kevin Jeffay, Donald L. Stone, F. Donelson Smith:
Kernel support for live digital audio and video.
- Ralf Steinmetz, J. Christian Fritzsche:
Abstractions for continuous-media programming.
- David P. Anderson, Pamela Chan:
Toolkit support for multiuser audio/video applications.
Volume 15, Number 7, September 1992
- Iakovos S. Venieris, Emmanuel N. Protonotarios, George I. Stassinopoulos, R. Carli:
Bridging remote connectionless LAN/MANs through connection oriented ATM networks.
- Hiroshi Inai, Kazuhiro Ohtsuki:
Performance study of congestion control for high-speed backbone networks.
- C. K. Jeong, C. K. Un:
Analysis of voice/data multiplexers with ARQ scheme, based on a Markov renewal process modelling.
- Peter Domschitz, Martin A. Siegel:
Dual ring usage in FDDI.
- Pietro Camarda, Massimo Cocolicchio:
Virtual topology design of multichannel multihop lightwave networks.
- E. H. Laouar, E. Ball, D. S. Gibbs:
Multiprocessor architectures for high-speed LAN data link layer.
Volume 15, Number 8, October 1992
- Steve Benford:
- Pippa Hennessy, Thomas Kreifelts, Ute Ehrlich:
Distributed work management: activity coordination within the EuroCoOp project.
- Simon M. Kaplan, Alan M. Carroll:
Supporting collaborative processes with Conversation Builder.
- Steve Benford, Hugh Smith, Alan Shepherd, Adrian Bullock, Howidy Howidy:
Information sharing approach to CSCW: the Grace project.
- Jacob Palme, Torgny Tholerus:
SuperKOM - Design considerations for a distributed, highly structured computer conferencing system.
- Stephen Gale:
Desktop video conferencing: technical advances and evaluation issues.
- Tom Rodden, Gordon S. Blair:
Distributed systems support for computer supported cooperative work.
- David Hutchison:
The CO-TECH project.
Volume 15, Number 9, November 1992
Volume 15, Number 10, December 1992
Last update Sat May 18 20:10:57 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page