Volume 17, Number 1, January 1994
Volume 17, Number 3, March 1994
Volume 17, Number 4, April 1994
- J. K. Roussos, E. G. Economou, Panagiotis Georgiadis:
Congestion avoidance in high speed interconnected voice data traffic LANs.
- Koon Seng Lim, Robert H. Deng, Kisenchand Ranai:
Exact and approximate models to obtain average throughput of the FDDI MAC protocol - Part II: asymmetric systems.
- Son T. Vuong, H. Janssen, Y. Lu, C. Mathieson, B. Do:
TESTGEN: An environment for protocol test suite generation and selection.
- Jean-Lien C. Wu, Tien-Yu Huang:
Delay analysis of a dual-bus LAN with reservation.
- Adelino Santos, Bernhard Tritsch:
Cooperative multimedia editing tool for enhanced group communication.
- W. S. Chung, C. K. Un, B. C. Shin:
Analysis of delay bounds of a tree protocol with collision detection.
- Gilbert M. Lundy:
1st International Conference on Network Protocols.
Volume 17, Number 5, May 1994
Volume 17, Number 6, June 1994
- A. S. Andreatos, Emmanuel N. Protonotarios:
Receiver synchronization of a packet video communication system.
- Nen-Fu Huang, Chung-Ching Chiou:
Reservation scheme for CRMA high-speed networks.
- Salvatore Casale, Vincenzo Catania, Aurelio La Corte:
Service integration issues on an ATM DQDB MAN.
- Ananthanarayanan Chockalingam, Pallapa Venkataram, A. Prabhakar:
Throughput-delay characteristics of OCUM protocol for media access in multihop wireless networks with buffers.
- George D. Stamoulis, Miltiades E. Anagnostou, A. D. Georgantas:
Traffic source models for ATM networks: a survey.
- Jorge Santos, M. L. Gastaminza, Javier Orozco, C. Matrangolo:
802.5 priority mechanism in hard real-time RMS applications.
Volume 17, Number 7, July 1994
Volume 17, Number 8, August 1994
Volume 17, Number 9, September 1994
- Christopher Ward, Sujata Mitra, Thomas M. Phillips:
Throughput efficiency of an enhanced link management procedure.
- Fabrice Guillemin, Wei Monin:
Analysis of cell clumping caused by ATM network GFC protocols.
- Samir M. Koriem, Lalit M. Patnaik:
Performance of the node/link behaviour of multicomputer networks with input buffer limiting and channel contention.
- Efstathios D. Sykas, Konstantinos M. Vlakos, Ioannis Ch. Paschalidis, Georgia Mourtzinou:
Congestion avoidance for ATM networks.
- George M. Stamatelos, Jeremiah F. Hayes:
Admission-control techniques with application to broadband networks.
- Ming-Yung Ko, Tzonelih Hwang, Chin-Chen Chang:
Attacks on an ID-based signature scheme based on Rabin's public key cryptosystem.
- G. F. Zhao, K. M. Lye:
Synchronization protocol for high quality and single-point playout multimedia applications.
Volume 17, Number 10, October 1994
Volume 17, Number 11, November 1994
Volume 17, Number 12, December 1994
Last update Tue May 21 18:33:39 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Saewoong Bahk, Magda El Zarki:
Congestion control based dynamic routing in ATM networks.
- R. Clark Robertson, Tri T. Ha:
Effect of capture on throughput of variable length packet Aloha systems.
- Sameer M. Bataineh, Mohammad Al-Ibrahim:
Effect of fault tolerance and communication delay on response time in a multiprocessor system with a bus topology.
- G. J. Lu, H. K. Pung, T. S. Chua, S. F. Chan:
Temporal synchronization support for distributed multimedia information systems.
- Kassem Saleh, Hasan Ural, Anjali Agarwal:
Modified distributed snapshots algorithm for protocol stabilization.
- Debashis Saha, Amitava Mukherjee, Sourav K. Dutta:
Capacity assignment in computer communication networks with unreliable links.
- Damjan Zazula:
EDIpro - an integrated environment for electronic data interchange.