Volume 30, Number 1, December 2006
- M. Masoom Ali, Saralees Nadarajah:
A truncated Pareto distribution.
- Jane Yang Yu, Peter Han Joo Chong:
An efficient clustering scheme for large and dense mobile ad hoc networks (MANETs).
- Mário Alves, Eduardo Tovar:
Engineering PROFIBUS networks with heterogeneous transmission media.
- Masayoshi Nabeshima:
S-shaped TCP: A transport protocol for improving the performance of TCP in fast long-distance networks.
- Salman AlQahtani, Ashraf S. Hasan Mahmoud:
Dynamic radio resource allocation for 3G and beyond mobile wireless networks.
- Jorge Munilla, Alberto Peinado:
Off-line password-guessing attack to Peyravian-Jeffries's remote user authentication protocol.
- Miao Ma:
Resilience of sink filtering scheme in wireless sensor networks.
- Alejandro Quintero, Samuel Pierre, Larbi Alaoui:
A mobility management model based on users' mobility profiles for IPv6 networks.
- Moonjeong Chang, Meejeong Lee, Hyunjeong Lee:
An RSVP based seamless resource reservation scheme for wireless mobile networks.
- Yun Wang, Inyoung Kim, Gaston Mbateng, Shih-Yieh Ho:
A latent class modeling approach to detect network intrusion.
- Mohammed S. Zahrani, Martin J. Loomes, James A. Malcolm, Andreas Alexander Albrecht:
Landscape analysis for multicast routing.
- Kyung-Ah Shim:
Security flaws of remote user access over insecure networks.
- Qing Liu, M. A. Kok, Nasir Ghani, Ashwin Gumaste:
Hierarchical routing in multi-domain optical networks.
- Yin-Fu Huang, Tsung-Yi Chiu:
Radio resource management for a mobile network with TD-CDMA.
- Ping Wang, Yunze Cai, Jinjie Huang, Xiaoming Xu:
A hierarchical multicast protocol in mobile IPv6 networks.
- Suk-Bok Lee, Yoon-Hwa Choi:
A secure alternate path routing in sensor networks.
- Yun Won Chung, Ho Young Hwang, Dan Keun Sung:
Modeling and analysis of mobility management state of packet-switched (PS) services in GPRS.
- Iman Almomani, Marwan Al-Akaidi, P. Reynolds, Jon Ivins:
Architectural framework for wireless mobile ad hoc networks (AF WMANETs).
- Arumugam Nallanathan, Wang Feng, Hari Krishna Garg:
Coexistence of wireless LANs and Bluetooth networks in mutual interference environment: An integrated analysis.
- Chang Wook Ahn:
Gathering-based routing protocol in mobile ad hoc networks.
Volume 30, Number 2, January 2007
- Pasquale Fiengo, Giovanni Giambene, Edmondo Trentin:
Neural-based downlink scheduling algorithm for broadband wireless networks.
- Mohamad Chaitou, Gérard Hébuterne, Hind Castel:
Performance of multicast in WDM slotted ring networks.
- Mohammad Mahfuzul Islam, Manzur M. Murshed:
Parametric mobility support dynamic resource reservation and call admission control scheme for cellular multimedia communications.
- Yoke Chek Yee, Khong Neng Choong, Andy Lock Yen Low, S. W. Tan, Su Fong Chien:
A conservative approach to adaptive call admission control for QoS provisioning in multimedia wireless networks.
- Chun-Chuan Yang, Li-Pin Tseng:
Fisheye zone routing protocol: A multi-level zone routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Dilip Sarkar, Uttam K. Sarkar, Wei Zhou:
Bandwidth estimation for multiplexed videos using multinomial model.
- Vic Grout, John Davies, John McGinn:
An argument for simple embedded ACL optimisation.
- Hsu-Yang Kung, Chung-Ming Huang, Hao-Hsiang Ku, Ching-Yu Lin:
Efficient multimedia distribution architecture using anycast.
- Derek Chi-Wai Pao, Cutson Liu:
Parallel tree search: An algorithmic approach for multi-field packet classification.
- Burak Kantarci, Sema F. Oktug, Tülin Atmaca:
Performance of OBS techniques under self-similar traffic based on various burst assembly techniques.
- Debashis Saha, Partha Sarathi Bhattacharjee, Amitava Mukherjee:
Time efficient heuristics for cell-to-switch assignment in quasi-static/dynamic location area planning of mobile cellular networks.
- Yuan-Cheng Lai:
TCP-friendly congestion control to guarantee smoothness by Slack Term.
- Ying-Dar Lin, Shih-Chiang Tsao, Un-Pio Leong:
On-the-fly TCP path selection algorithm in access link load balancing.
- Sangdok Mo, Kwangsue Chung:
A fair bandwidth distribution mechanism in a Diffserv network.
- Bok-Nyong Park, Wonjun Lee, Choonhwa Lee:
QoS-aware Internet access schemes for wireless mobile ad hoc networks.
- Der-Rong Din:
A hybrid method for solving ARWA problem on WDM network.
- Spiros Louvros, Jerry Pylarinos, Stavros Kotsopoulos:
Handoff multiple queue model in microcellular networks.
- Polychronis Koutsakis:
On providing dynamic resource allocation based on multimedia traffic prediction in satellite systems.
- Stephane Elleingand, Samuel Pierre:
FH-RSVP scheme for intra-site handover in hierarchical mobile IPv6 networks.
- Wenwei Li, Dafang Zhang, Jinmin Yang, Gaogang Xie:
On evaluating the differences of TCP and ICMP in network measurement.
- Yueh-Min Huang, Meng-Yen Hsieh, Ming-Shi Wang:
Reliable transmission of multimedia streaming using a connection prediction scheme in cluster-based ad hoc networks.
- Wei Kuang Lai, Sheng-Yu Hsiao, Yuh-Chung Lin:
Adaptive backup routing for ad-hoc networks.
- Qinghua Zheng, Yiqin Yu:
A mini-bandwidth guaranteed and differentiated service supporting bandwidth allocation algorithm for Multimedia Group Communication.
- Laura M. Voicu, Steven Bassi, Miguel A. Labrador:
Analytical and experimental evaluation of TCP with an Additive Increase Smooth Decrease (AISD) strategy.
Volume 30, Number 3, February 2007 Special Issue:
Emerging Middleware for Next Generation Networks
- George Kormentzas, Sokrates Katsikas, Nikolaos Anerousis, Iakovos S. Venieris:
Special issue: Emerging middleware for next generation networks.
- Nikolaos D. Doulamis, Anastasios D. Doulamis, Antonios Litke, Athanasios Panagakis, Theodora A. Varvarigou, Emmanouel A. Varvarigos:
Adjusted fair scheduling and non-linear workload prediction for QoS guarantees in grid computing.
- Maria Koutsopoulou, Alexandros Kaloxylos, Athanassia Alonistioti, Lazaros F. Merakos:
A platform for charging, billing, and accounting in future mobile networks.
- Christoforos D. Kavadias, Stephan Rupp, Spyros L. Tombros, Dimitrios D. Vergados:
A P2P technology middleware architecture enabling user-centric services deployment on low-cost embedded networked devices.
- Ioannis E. Foukarakis, Antonis I. Kostaridis, C. G. Biniaris, Dimitra I. Kaklamani, Iakovos S. Venieris:
Webmages: An agent platform based on web services.
- Noura Limam, Joanna Ziembicki, Reaz Ahmed, Youssef Iraqi, Tianshu Li, Raouf Boutaba, Fernando Cuervo:
OSDA: Open service discovery architecture for efficient cross-domain service provisioning.
- Nikolaos D. Tselikas, Sofia Kapellaki, Eleftherios Koutsoloukas, George N. Prezerakos, Iakovos S. Venieris:
OSA/Parlay-based middleware architecture and performance analysis for homogeneous service provision in Next Generation Networks.
- John Soldatos, Ippokratis Pandis, Kostas Stamatis, Lazaros Polymenakos, James L. Crowley:
Agent based middleware infrastructure for autonomous context-aware ubiquitous computing services.
- Kostas Karpouzis, Ilias Maglogiannis, Emmanuel Papaioannou, Dimitrios D. Vergados, Angelos N. Rouskas:
MPEG-21 digital items to support integration of heterogeneous multimedia content.
- Michael Georgiades, N. Akhtar, Christos Politis, Rahim Tafazolli:
Enhancing mobility management protocols to minimise AAA impact on handoff performance.
- Sasan Rostambeik, Noëmie Simoni, Antoine Boutignon:
Userware: A framework for next generation personalized services.
- Sven Hessler, Michael Welzl:
Seamless transport service selection by deploying a middleware.
- Toufik Ahmed, Abolghasem (Hamid) Asgari, Ahmed Mehaoua, Eugen Borcoci, Laure Berti-Equille, George Kormentzas:
End-to-end quality of service provisioning through an integrated management system for multimedia content delivery.
Volume 30, Number 4, February 2007 Nature-Ispired Distributed Computing
Regualr Review Material
- Enrique Alba, El-Ghazali Talbi, Albert Y. Zomaya:
Nature-inspired distributed computing.
- Celso C. Ribeiro, Simone L. Martins, Isabel Rosseti:
Metaheuristics for optimization problems in computer communications.
- Chutima Boonthum, Irwin B. Levinstein, Stephan Olariu, E. Pigli, Ekaterina Shurkova, Albert Y. Zomaya:
Mobile computing: Opportunities for optimization research.
- Enrique Alba, Bernabé Dorronsoro, Francisco Luna, Antonio J. Nebro, Pascal Bouvry, Luc Hogie:
A cellular multi-objective genetic algorithm for optimal broadcasting strategy in metropolitan MANETs.
- El-Ghazali Talbi, Sébastien Cahon, Nouredine Melab:
Designing cellular networks using a parallel hybrid metaheuristic on the computational grid.
- Javid Taheri, Albert Y. Zomaya:
A Simulated Annealing approach for mobile location management.
- Silvia Rueda, Pedro Morillo, Juan M. Orduña, José Duato:
A genetic approach for adding QoS to distributed virtual environments.
- Franciszek Seredynski, Pascal Bouvry:
Anomaly detection in TCP/IP networks using immune systems paradigm.
- Moshiur Rahman, Fotios C. Harmantzis:
Low-latency handoff inter-WLAN IP mobility with broadband network control.
- Der-Rong Din:
A genetic algorithm for solving virtual topology configuration transition problem in WDM network.
- Bo Han, Weijia Jia, Lidong Lin:
Performance evaluation of scheduling in IEEE 802.16 based wireless mesh networks.
- Sencun Zhu, Chao Yao, Donggang Liu, Sanjeev Setia, Sushil Jajodia:
Efficient security mechanisms for overlay multicast based content delivery.
- Yu-Wei Chen, Chao-Yao Hsieh:
An Interleaving Slotted-PolyHarmonic-Staircase Broadcasting Protocol for Near Video-on-Demand Services.
- Janardhan R. Iyengar, Paul D. Amer, Randall R. Stewart:
Performance implications of a bounded receive buffer in concurrent multipath transfer.
- Qiang Duan:
Quality of service provision in combined input and crosspoint queued switches without output queueing match.
- Wen-Yen Lin, Jung-Shyr Wu:
Modified EDCF to improve the performance of IEEE 802.11e WLAN.
- Shariq Haseeb, Ahmad Faris Ismail:
Handoff latency analysis of mobile IPv6 protocol variations.
- Wen-Kuang Kuo:
Energy efficiency modeling for IEEE 802.11 DCF system without retry limits.
- Jianlin Mao, Zhiming Wu, Xing Wu:
A TDMA scheduling scheme for many-to-one communications in wireless sensor networks.
- Yong Tang, Shigang Chen, Yibei Ling:
State aggregation of large network domains.
- Jaesung Hong, Changhee Joo, Saewoong Bahk:
Active queue management algorithm considering queue and load states.
- Yong Lee, Jaeil Lee, JooSeok Song:
Design and implementation of wireless PKI technology suitable for mobile phone in mobile-commerce.
- Siok Kheng Tan, G. Mohan, Kee Chaing Chua:
Feedback-based offset time selection for end-to-end proportional QoS provisioning in WDM optical burst switching networks.
Volume 30, Number 5, March 2007 Advances in Computer Communications Networks
End of SI Section
- Mohammad S. Obaidat:
Advances in computer communication networks.
- Kundan Singh, Henning Schulzrinne:
Failover, load sharing and server architecture in SIP telephony.
- Steffen Maier, Daniel Herrscher, Kurt Rothermel:
Experiences with node virtualization for scalable network emulation.
- Petros Nicopolitidis, Georgios I. Papadimitriou, Mohammad S. Obaidat, Andreas S. Pomportsis:
A new high rate adaptive wireless data dissemination scheme.
- Hideki Tode, Shinji Takayama, Koso Murakami:
Coupled-layer type waveband path design method corresponding to traffic demand fluctuation.
- Daniel Zaragoza, Carlos Belo:
Experimental validation of the ON-OFF packet-level model for IP traffic.
- Ashwin Gumaste, Paparao Palacharla:
Heuristic and optimal techniques for light-trail assignment in optical ring WDM networks.
- Amor Lazzez, Yassine Khlifi, Sihem Guemara-ElFatmi, Noureddine Boudriga, Mohammad S. Obaidat:
A novel node architecture for optical networks: Modeling, analysis and performance evaluation.
- Ravindra Vaishampayan, J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves, Katia Obraczka:
An adaptive redundancy protocol for mesh based multicasting.
- Sami J. Habib:
Modeling and simulating coverage in sensor networks.
- Idil Candan, Muhammed Salamah:
Analytical modeling of a time-threshold based bandwidth allocation scheme for cellular networks.
- Wenji Wu, Matt Crawford, Mark Bowden:
The performance analysis of linux networking - Packet receiving.
- Songtao Guo, Xiaofeng Liao, Chuandong Li, Degang Yang:
Stability analysis of a novel exponential-RED model with heterogeneous delays.
- Guang-Ming Wu:
An efficient data placement for query-set-based broadcasting in mobile environments.
- Chengwen Zhang, Sen Su, Junliang Chen:
DiGA: Population diversity handling genetic algorithm for QoS-aware web services selection.
- Xinbing Wang, Do Young Eun:
Local and global stability of TCP-newReno/RED with many flows.
- Zhijun Wang, Sajal K. Das, Mohan Kumar, Huaping Shen:
An efficient update propagation algorithm for P2P systems.
- Edward Chlebus, Tomasz Zbiezek:
Traffic modeling in wireless mobile systems by means of ring and toroidal cell layouts: Performance comparison and validation against measurement data.
- Khadija Stewart, Spyros Tragoudas:
Managing the power resources of sensor networks with performance considerations.
- Juan Segarra, Vicent Cholvi:
Convergence of periodic broadcasting and video-on-demand.
- Abdelhakim Hafid, Abdelilah Maach, Jawad Drissi:
A distributed advance reservation system for interconnected slotted optical networks: Design and simulations.
- Chang-Wu Yu, Tung-Kuang Wu, Rei-Heng Cheng:
A low overhead dynamic route repairing mechanism for mobile ad hoc networks.
Volume 30, Number 6, March 2007
- Kaliappa Nadar Ravindran, Jean-Pierre Fortin, Xiliang Liu:
Flow management for QoS-controlled 'data connectivity' provisioning.
- Chansophea Chuon, Sumanta Guha:
DIP-MIP: Distributed individual paging extension for mobile IP in IP-based cellular networks.
- Shiann-Tsong Sheu, Yue-Ru Chuang, Hsueh-Wen Tseng:
An M-time inheriting transmission strategy for interactive multimedia applications in wireless networks.
- Young Woo Lee, Suncheul Kim, Jaehyung Park, Sang Ha Kim:
A lightweight implementation of RSVP-TE protocol for MPLS-TE signaling.
- Kyeong Hur, Doo Seop Eom, Jae-Ho Lee, NhoKyung Park, Kwang-il Hwang:
Fair early drop marker for improving TCP fairness in multiple domain DiffServ networks.
- Lin-Huang Chang, Cheng-Feng Tai, Ting-Wei Hou:
Adaptive arrival rate dependent traffic balancing with redundancy.
- Harald Øverby:
Traffic modelling of asynchronous bufferless optical packet switched networks.
- Mohuya Chakraborty, Iti Saha Misra, Debashis Saha, Amitava Mukherjee:
TLMM: MIP-based Three Level Mobility Model.
- S. Ece (Guran) Schmidt, Hyong S. Kim:
A new scalable service discipline for real-time traffic: The framed-deadline scheduler.
- Huamin Zhu, Kyung Sup Kwak:
Performance analysis of an adaptive handoff algorithm based on distance information.
- Tomaz Aljaz, Bojan Imperl, Urban Mrak:
The packet-based networks performance requirements for real-time facsimile transmission.
- Sungwoo Tak, Passakon Prathombutr, E. K. Park:
An efficient technique for a series of virtual topology reconfigurations in WDM optical networks.
- Hui-Tang Lin, Wang-Rong Chang, Ho-Ting Wu:
FARE: An efficient integrated MAC protocol for differentiated services in WDM metro rings.
- Lei Guo:
Recovery time guaranteed heuristic routing for improving computation complexity in survivable WDM networks.
- Kyeong Hur, Doo Seop Eom, Yeonwoo Lee, Jae-Ho Lee, Seokjoong Kang:
Priority forwarding for improving the TCP performance in mobile IP based networks with packet buffering.
- Ji-Hoon Yun, Seung-Woo Seo:
Novel collision detection scheme and its applications for IEEE 802.11 wireless LANs.
- Dimitris Geneiatakis, Costas Lambrinoudakis:
An ontology description for SIP security flaws.
- Liansheng Tan, Lina Dong, Cao Yuan, Moshe Zukerman:
Fairness comparison of FAST TCP and TCP Reno.
- Chung-Ming Huang, Jian-Wei Li:
An Accelerated IEEE 802.11 Handoff Process Based on the Dynamic Cluster Chain Method.
- Hyesook Lim, Min Young Kang, Changhoon Yim:
Two-dimensional packet classification algorithm using a quad-tree.
- Wu-Hsiao Hsu, Ming-Chih Tung, Li-Yuan Wu:
An integrated end-to-end QoS anycast routing on DiffServ networks.
- Lei Guo:
A new and improved algorithm for dynamic survivable routing in optical WDM networks.
- Sheng-Shih Wang, Kuei-Ping Shih, Chih-Yung Chang:
Distributed direction-based localization in wireless sensor networks.
Volume 30, Number 7, May 2007 Wired/Wireless Internet Communications
- Torsten Braun, Georg Carle, Sonia Fahmy, Yevgeni Koucheryavy:
Wired/wireless internet communications.
- Sung-Min Lee, Hojung Cha, Rhan Ha:
Energy-aware location error handling for object tracking applications in wireless sensor networks.
- Panagiotis Papadimitriou, Vassilis Tsaoussidis:
On TCP performance over asymmetric satellite links with real-time constraints.
- Illya Stepanov, Kurt Rothermel:
Simulating mobile ad hoc networks in city scenarios.
- Jeong-Yong Choi, Jitae Shin:
Cross-layer error-control with low-overhead ARQ for H.264 video transmission over wireless LANs.
- Peter Langendoerfer, Krzysztof Piotrowski, Steffen Peter, Martin Lehmann:
Crosslayer firewall interaction as a means to provide effective and efficient protection at mobile devices.
Regular Review material
- Cristina Satizábal, Juan Hernández-Serrano, Jordi Forné, Josep Pegueroles:
Building a virtual hierarchy to simplify certification path discovery in mobile ad-hoc networks.
- Makarem Bamatraf, Mohamed Othman:
Improved balancing heuristics for optimizing shortest path routing.
- Chih-Yung Chang, Hsu-Ruey Chang:
Power control and fairness MAC mechanisms for 802.11 WLANs.
- Jyu-Wei Wang, Young-Long Chen, Jyh-Horng Wen:
Performance of FH/MFSK systems with readable erasures.
- Chava Vijaya Saradhi, Gurusamy Mohan, Luying Zhou:
Distributed network control for establishing reliability-constrained least-cost lightpaths in WDM Mesh networks.
- Wuyi Yue, Dequan Yue, Huachen Zhang, Fengsheng Tu:
Performance analysis and evaluation for multi-traffic networks with priority control.
- Hoi Kit Yip, Yu-Kwong Kwok:
Practical channel state aware and cooperative packet scheduling disciplines for coordinating colocated Bluetooth and IEEE 802.11b devices.
- Lijun Wang, Jianping Wu, Ke Xu:
Modified flap damping mechanism to improve inter-domain routing convergence.
- Ayse Karaman, Hossam S. Hassanein:
QoS-constrained core selection for group communication.
- Chenn-Jung Huang, Yi-Ta Chuang, Wei Kuang Lai, Yu-Hang Sun, Chih-Tai Guan:
Adaptive resource reservation schemes for proportional DiffServ enabled fourth-generation mobile communications system.
- Mudasser Iqbal, Iqbal Gondal, Laurence S. Dooley:
HUSEC: A heuristic self configuration model for wireless sensor networks.
- Li Layuan, Li Chunlin:
A QoS multicast routing protocol for clustering mobile ad hoc networks.
Volume 30, Number 8, June 2007
- Andrea Bottoni, Gianluca Dini:
Improving authentication of remote card transactions with mobile personal trusted devices.
- Ja'afer Al-Saraireh, Sufian Yousef:
Analytical model for authentication transmission overhead between entities in mobile networks.
- Yongjun Li, James Zijun Wang:
Cost analysis and optimization for IP multicast group management.
- Jinsheng Sun, Moshe Zukerman:
RaQ: A robust active queue management scheme based on rate and queue length.
- Gwo-Jong Yu, Chih-Yung Chang:
An efficient cluster-based multi-channel management protocol for wireless Ad Hoc networks.
- Chee Onn Chow, Hiroshi Ishii:
Enhancing real-time video streaming over mobile ad hoc networks using multipoint-to-point communication.
- Carlos Jesus Bernardos, Ignacio Soto, María Calderón, Fernando Boavida, Arturo Azcorra:
VARON: Vehicular Ad hoc Route Optimisation for NEMO.
- Shiao-Li Tsao, Pang-Hsiang Lo:
DualMAC: A soft handoff mechanism for real-time communications in secured WLANs.
- Lei Guo:
LSSP: A novel local segment-shared protection for multi-domain optical mesh networks.
- Wenyu Qu, Keqiu Li, Masaru Kitsuregawa, Takashi Nanya:
An optimal solution for caching multimedia objects in transcoding proxies.
- Hua-Wen Tsai, Chih-Ping Chu, Tzung-Shi Chen:
Mobile object tracking in wireless sensor networks.
- Soojung Lee:
A deadlock detection mechanism for true fully adaptive routing in regular wormhole networks.
- Lei Guang, Chadi Assi, Yinghua Ye:
DREAM: A system for detection and reaction against MAC layer misbehavior in ad hoc networks.
- Sunho Lim, Wang-Chien Lee, Guohong Cao, Chita R. Das:
Cache invalidation strategies for internet-based mobile ad hoc networks.
- Hongfei Du, Linghang Fan, Barry G. Evans:
Novel radio resource allocation strategy for multimedia content delivery over satellite multicast/broadcast systems.
- Li Layuan, Li Chunlin, Yaun Peiyan:
Performance evaluation and simulations of routing protocols in ad hoc networks.
- Bin Xiao, Jiannong Cao, Zili Shao, Qingfeng Zhuge, Edwin Hsing-Mean Sha:
Analysis and algorithms design for the partition of large-scale adaptive mobile wireless networks.
- Namhoon Kim, Soyeon Ahn, Younghee Lee:
AROD: An address autoconfiguration with address reservation and optimistic duplicated address detection for mobile ad hoc networks.
Volume 30, Number 9, June 2007
- Wesam Al Mobaideen, Hani Mahmoud Mimi, Fawaz Ahmad Masoud, Emad Qaddoura:
Performance evaluation of multicast ad hoc on-demand distance vector protocol.
- Ronaldo M. Salles, Vitor G. Rolla:
Efficient Routing Heuristics for Internet Traffic Engineering.
- Sonia Ben Rejeb, Nidal Nasser, Zièd Choukair, Sami Tabbane:
Modeling end-to-end QoS management and real time agreement protocols for resource reservation for multimedia mobile radio network.
- Michael Chorzempa, Jung-Min Park, Mohamed Eltoweissy:
Key management for long-lived sensor networks in hostile environments.
- Nischal M. Piratla, Anura P. Jayasumana, Abhijit A. Bare, Tarun Banka:
Reorder buffer-occupancy density and its application for measurement and evaluation of packet reordering.
- Chiping Tang, Philip K. McKinley:
Topology-aware overlay path probing.
- El-Sayed M. El-Alfy:
Applications of genetic algorithms to optimal multilevel design of MPLS-based networks.
- Abdorasoul Ghasemi, Karim Faez:
Jointly rate and power control in contention based MultiHop Wireless Networks.
- Yeu-Pong Lai, Po-Lun Hsia:
Using the vulnerability information of computer systems to improve the network security.
- Tetsuji Yamaguchi, Yutaka Takahashi:
A queue management algorithm for fair bandwidth allocation.
- Jun Zheng, Yan Zhang, Ling Wang, Jinlin Chen:
Adaptive location update area design for wireless cellular networks under 2D Markov walk model.
- Jiann-Liang Chen, Ming-Chiao Chen, Chien-Wu Chen, Yao-Chung Chang:
Architecture design and performance evaluation of RFID object tracking systems.
- Yang Liu, Yu-Kwong Kwok, Jiangzhou Wang:
An adaptive packet scheduling algorithm for efficient downlink bandwidth allocation in UWB based wireless infrastructure networks.
- Yanxing Zheng, Turgay Korkmaz, Wenhua Dou:
Two additive-constrained path selection in the presence of inaccurate state information.
- Marcos Postigo-Boix, José Luis Melús-Moreno:
Performance evaluation of RSVP extensions for a guaranteed delivery scenario.
- Hyung Seok Kim, Sooyoung Yang:
Tiny MAP: An efficient MAP in IEEE 802.16/WiMAX broadband wireless access systems.
Volume 30, Number 10, July 2007
- Roberto Rojas-Cessa, Chuan-Bi Lin:
Captured-frame matching schemes for scalable input-queued packet switches.
- Sang-Seon Byun, Chuck Yoo:
Proxy location for minimizing delivery delay in HRM networks.
- Jinsheng Sun, Sammy Chan, King-Tim Ko, Guanrong Chen, Moshe Zukerman:
Instability effects of two-way traffic in a TCP/AQM system.
- Tabitha L. James, Mark Vroblefski, Quinton Nottingham:
A hybrid grouping genetic algorithm for the registration area planning problem.
- Mohammad Hamed Firooz, Keivan Ronasi, Mohammad Reza Pakravan, Alireza Nasiri Avanaki:
A multi-sender multicast algorithm for media streaming on peer-to-peer networks.
- Adel Nadjaran Toosi, Mohsen Kahani:
A new approach to intrusion detection based on an evolutionary soft computing model using neuro-fuzzy classifiers.
- Josep Domènech, Ana Pont, Julio Sahuquillo, José A. Gil:
A user-focused evaluation of web prefetching algorithms.
- Hui Cheng, Jiannong Cao, Xingwei Wang:
A fast and efficient multicast algorithm for QoS group communications in heterogeneous network.
- Danielo Goncalves Gomes, Nazim Agoulmine, Younès Bennani, José Neuman de Souza:
Predictive connectionist approach for VoD bandwidth management.
- Nen-Chung Wang, Jyh-Woei Jiang, Yung-Fa Huang:
RSVP extensions for real-time services in heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Sewook Jung, Alexander Chang, Mario Gerla:
New bluetooth interconnection methods: Overlaid Bluetooth Piconets (OBP) and Temporary Scatternets (TS).
- Linfeng Yuan, Wenqing Cheng, Xu Du:
An energy-efficient real-time routing protocol for sensor networks.
- Young-June Choi, Saewoong Bahk:
Channel-aware VoIP packet scheduling in cdma2000 1x EV-DO networks.
- Young-Jin Choi, Hyung-Myung Kim:
A new scheduling scheme for high-speed packet networks: Earliest-virtual-deadline-first.
- Yung-Chung Wang, Jenn-Shing Wang, Fu-Hsiang Tsai:
Space priority queue with fuzzy set threshold.
Volume 30, Numbers 11-12, September 2007 Special issue on security on wireless ad hoc and sensor networks
- Sghaier Guizani, Hsiao-Hwa Chen, Peter Mueller:
Special issue on Security on Wireless Ad Hoc and Sensor Networks.
- Yang Xiao, Venkata Krishna Rayi, Bo Sun, Xiaojiang Du, Fei Hu, Michael Galloway:
A survey of key management schemes in wireless sensor networks.
- Kuo-Feng Ssu, Chih-Hsun Chou, Li-Wen Cheng:
Using overhearing technique to detect malicious packet-modifying attacks in wireless sensor networks.
- Edith C. H. Ngai, Jiangchuan Liu, Michael R. Lyu:
An efficient intruder detection algorithm against sinkhole attacks in wireless sensor networks.
- Jang-Ping Sheu, Jui-Che Cheng:
Pair-wise path key establishment in wireless sensor networks.
- Hidehisa Nakayama, Nirwan Ansari, Abbas Jamalipour, Nei Kato:
Fault-resilient sensing in wireless sensor networks.
- Meng-Yen Hsieh, Yueh-Min Huang, Han-Chieh Chao:
Adaptive security design with malicious node detection in cluster-based sensor networks.
- Nidal Nasser, Yunfeng Chen:
SEEM: Secure and energy-efficient multipath routing protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Azzedine Boukerche, Li Xu, Khalil El-Khatib:
Trust-based security for wireless ad hoc and sensor networks.
- Yixin Jiang, Chuang Lin, Minghui Shi, Xuemin Shen, Xiaowen Chu:
A DoS and fault-tolerant authentication protocol for group communications in ad hoc networks.
- Y. Dong, Ai Fen Sui, Siu-Ming Yiu, Victor O. K. Li, Lucas Chi Kwong Hui:
Providing distributed certificate authority service in cluster-based mobile ad hoc networks.
- Lin Chen, Jean Leneutre:
Toward secure and scalable time synchronization in ad hoc networks.
- Mohammed Boulmalf, Ezedin Barka, Abderrahmane Lakas:
Analysis of the effect of security on data and voice traffic in WLAN.
- Ha Duyen Trung, Watit Benjapolakul, Phan Minh Duc:
Performance evaluation and comparison of different ad hoc routing protocols.
- Guojun Wang, Jie Ouyang, Hsiao-Hwa Chen, Minyi Guo:
Efficient group key management for multi-privileged groups.
- Ala I. Al-Fuqaha, Omar Al-Ibrahim:
Geo-encryption protocol for mobile networks.
Volume 30, Number 13, September 2007 Sensor-Actuated Networks - SANETs
- Juan A. Sánchez, Pedro M. Ruiz, Ivan Stojmenovic:
Energy-efficient geographic multicast routing for Sensor and Actuator Networks.
- Yongsub Nam, Taekyoung Kwon, Hojin Lee, Hakyung Jung, Yanghee Choi:
Guaranteeing the network lifetime in wireless sensor networks: A MAC layer approach.
- Alexandra Czarlinska, Deepa Kundur:
Towards characterizing the effectiveness of random mobility against actuation attacks.
- Hongwei Zhang, Anish Arora, Young-ri Choi, Mohamed G. Gouda:
Reliable bursty convergecast in wireless sensor networks.
- Dimitrios Koutsonikolas, Saumitra M. Das, Y. Charlie Hu:
Path planning of mobile landmarks for localization in wireless sensor networks.
- Azzedine Boukerche, Regina Borges de Araujo, Fernando H. S. Silva, Leandro Villas:
Wireless sensor and actor networks context interpretation for the emergency preparedness class of applications.
- Abdelmalik Bachir, Dominique Barthel, Martin Heusse, Andrzej Duda:
O(1)-Reception routing for sensor networks.
- Yongguo Mei, Changjiu Xian, Saumitra M. Das, Y. Charlie Hu, Yung-Hsiang Lu:
Sensor replacement using mobile robots.
- Abdelmounaam Rezgui, Mohamed Eltoweissy:
Service-oriented sensor-actuator networks: Promises, challenges, and the road ahead.
Volume 30, Numbers 14-15, October 2007 Network Coverage and Routing Schemes for Wireless Sensor Networks
Special Issue Papers
- You-Chiun Wang, Kai-Yang Cheng, Yu-Chee Tseng:
Using event detection latency to evaluate the coverage of a wireless sensor network.
- Azzedine Boukerche, Xin Fei, Regina Borges de Araujo:
An optimal coverage-preserving scheme for wireless sensor networks based on local information exchange.
- Qishi Wu, Nageswara S. V. Rao, Xiaojiang Du, S. Sitharama Iyengar, Vijay K. Vaishnavi:
On efficient deployment of sensors on planar grid.
- Yi-Jen Lu, Tsang-Ling Sheu:
An efficient routing scheme with optimal power control in wireless multi-hop sensor networks.
- Chun-Hsien Wu, Kuo-Chuan Lee, Yeh-Ching Chung:
A Delaunay Triangulation based method for wireless sensor network deployment.
- Andreas Konstantinidis, Kun Yang, Hsiao-Hwa Chen, Qingfu Zhang:
Energy-aware topology control for wireless sensor networks using memetic algorithms.
- Guanding Yu, Zhaoyang Zhang, Peiliang Qiu:
Efficient ARQ protocols for exploiting cooperative relaying in wireless sensor networks.
- Prasan Kumar Sahoo, Jang-Ping Sheu, Kun-Ying Hsieh:
Power control based topology construction for the distributed wireless sensor networks.
- S. Selvakennedy, Sukunesan Sinnappan, Yi Shang:
A biologically-inspired clustering protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Julio Barbancho, Carlos León, Francisco Javier Molina, Antonio Barbancho:
Using artificial intelligence in routing schemes for wireless networks.
- Yanzhong Bi, Na Li, Limin Sun:
DAR: An energy-balanced data-gathering scheme for wireless sensor networks.
- Ameer Ahmed Abbasi, Mohamed F. Younis:
A survey on clustering algorithms for wireless sensor networks.
- Sangho Yi, Junyoung Heo, Yookun Cho, Jiman Hong:
PEACH: Power-efficient and adaptive clustering hierarchy protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Jeong-Hun Shin, Daeyeon Park:
A virtual infrastructure for large-scale wireless sensor networks.
- Ajit Warrier, Sangjoon Park, Jeongki Min, Injong Rhee:
How much energy saving does topology control offer for wireless sensor networks? - A practical study.
- Wassim El-Hajj, Zouheir Trabelsi, Dionysios Kountanis:
Fast distributed dominating set based routing in large scale MANETs.
- Wei-Ming Chen, Chung-Sheng Li, Fu-Yu Chiang, Han-Chieh Chao:
Jumping ant routing algorithm for sensor networks.
- Jagoba Arias, Jesús Lázaro, Aitzol Zuloaga, Jaime Jimenez, Armando Astarloa:
GPS-less location algorithm for wireless sensor networks.
- Changwen Liu, Mark D. Yarvis, W. Steven Conner, Xingang Guo:
Guaranteed on-demand discovery of node-disjoint paths in ad hoc networks.
- Shibo Wu, K. Selçuk Candan:
Demand-scalable geographic multicasting in wireless sensor networks.
- Dazhi Chen, Pramod K. Varshney:
On-demand Geographic Forwarding for data delivery in wireless sensor networks.
- Song Ci, Mohsen Guizani, Hamid Sharif:
Adaptive clustering in wireless sensor networks by mining sensor energy data.
- Emanuele Lattanzi, Edoardo Regini, Andrea Acquaviva, Alessandro Bogliolo:
Energetic sustainability of routing algorithms for energy-harvesting wireless sensor networks.
- Quanquan Liang, Dongfeng Yuan, Yong Wang, Hsiao-Hwa Chen:
A cross-layer transmission scheduling scheme for wireless sensor networks.
Volume 30, Number 16, November 2007 Special Issue:
Advances in Communication Networking
Special Issue Papers
- Wing Ho Yuen, Henning Schulzrinne:
Improving search efficiency using Bloom filters in partially connected ad hoc networks: A node-centric analysis.
- Mohammad S. Obaidat, Yassine Khlifi, Noureddine Boudriga:
Performance analysis of a dynamic QoS scheme in optical label-switched networks.
- Muhammad Asif, Shikharesh Majumdar, Gerald Kopec:
Load sharing in Call Server clusters.
- Kolja Eger, Ulrich Killat:
Fair resource allocation in peer-to-peer networks (extended version).
- Huan Chen, Hui-Kai Su, Bo-Chao Cheng:
An objective-oriented service model for VoIP overlay networks over DiffServ/MPLS networks.
- Daniel F. García, Rodrigo García Acevedo, Joaquín Entrialgo, Javier García, Manuel García:
Evaluation of the effect of SSL overhead in the performance of e-business servers operating in B2B scenarios.
- Xinbo Jiang, Farzad Safaei, Paul Boustead:
An approach to achieve scalability through a structured peer-to-peer network for massively multiplayer online role playing games.
- David Harle, Saud Albarrak:
Spare capacity allocation and optimisation in a distributed GMPLS-based IP/WDM mesh network.
- Kristof Sleurs, Jan Potemans, Johan Theunis, Dagang Li, Emmanuel Van Lil, Antoine Van de Capelle:
Evaluation of network traffic workload scaling techniques.
- Luca Caviglione, Cristiano Cervellera:
Design of a peer-to-peer system for optimized content replication.
- Sami J. Habib:
Case studies of network designs with technology considerations.
- Floriano De Rango, Mauro Tropea, Amilcare F. Santamaria, Salvatore Marano:
An enhanced QoS CBT multicast routing protocol based on Genetic Algorithm in a hybrid HAP-Satellite system.
- Abdelmajid Khelil:
Contact-based buffering for delay-tolerant ad hoc broadcasting.
- Balqies Sadoun, Omar Al-Bayari:
Location based services using geographical information systems.
- José-Luis Marzo, Eusebi Calle, Pere Vilà, Anna Urra:
Performance evaluation of minimum interference routing in network scenarios with protection requirements.
- Isaac Woungang, Sudip Misra, Mohammad S. Obaidat:
On the problem of capacity allocation and flow assignment in self-healing ATM networks.
- Mario Marchese, Maurizio Mongelli:
Adaptive rate allocation and resource planning for service level agreement maintenance in satellite communications.
- Xuan-Hien Dang, Emil Albright, Abdullah A. Abonamah:
Performance analysis of probabilistic packet marking in IPv6.
- Mohamed Hamdi, Noureddine Boudriga:
Detecting Denial-of-Service attacks using the wavelet transform.
Volume 30, Number 17, November 2007 Special Issue Concurrent Multipath Transport
Special Issue Papers
Regular Review Material
- Jangwon Lee, Gustavo de Veciana:
On application-level load balancing in FastReplica.
- Sven Lahde, Michael Doering, Lars C. Wolf:
Dynamic transport layer handover for heterogeneous communication environments.
- Chung-Ming Huang, Ching-Hsien Tsai:
The handover control mechanism for multi-path transmission using Stream Control Transmission Protocol (SCTP).
- Shigeru Kashihara, Yuji Oie:
Handover management based on the number of data frame retransmissions for VoWLAN.
- Maysam Yabandeh, Sajjad Zarifzadeh, Nasser Yazdani:
Improving performance of transport protocols in multipath transferring schemes.
- Yohei Hasegawa, Ichiro Yamaguchi, Takayuki Hama, Hideyuki Shimonishi, Tutomu Murase:
Deployable multipath communication scheme with sufficient performance data distribution method.
- Ahmed Abd El Al, Tarek N. Saadawi, Myung J. Lee:
Unequal error protection for real-time video in mobile ad hoc networks via multi-path transport.
- Marco Fiore, Claudio Casetti, Giulio Galante:
Concurrent multipath communication for real-time traffic.
- Qiang Fu, Jadwiga Indulska, Sylvie Perreau, Liren Zhang:
Exploring TCP Parallelisation for performance improvement in heterogeneous networks.
- Yong Liu, A. L. Narasimha Reddy:
Multihoming route control among a group of multihomed stub networks.
- Swades De, Chunming Qiao:
A hybrid meshed multipath forwarding scheme in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Xuhui Hu, Myung J. Lee:
An efficient multipath structure for concurrent data transport in wireless mesh networks.
- Min Chen, Victor C. M. Leung, Shiwen Mao, Yong Yuan:
Directional geographical routing for real-time video communications in wireless sensor networks.
Volume 30, Number 18, December 2007 Optical Networking:
Systems and Protocols
- Mushi Jin, Oliver W. W. Yang:
Provision of differentiated performance in Optical Burst Switching networks based on burst assembly processes.
- Miguel A. González-Ortega, José C. López-Ardao, Raúl Fernando Rodríguez Rubio, Cándido López-García, Manuel Fernández-Veiga, Andrés Suárez-González:
Performance analysis of adaptive multipath load balancing in WDM-LOBS networks.
- Zhenghao Zhang, Lin Liu, Yuanyuan Yang:
Slotted Optical Burst Switching (SOBS) networks.
- Shizhong Xu, Kaiyu Zhou, Kwan L. Yeung, Victor O. K. Li:
Interleaved Traffic Splitting: A promising technique to solve False Timeout.
- Pachamuthu Rajalakshmi, Ashok Jhunjhunwala:
Routing wavelength and time-slot reassignment algorithms for TDM based optical WDM networks.
- Xiaoning Zhang, Lemin Li, Sheng Wang, Fei Yang:
Valiant load-balanced robust routing algorithm for multi-granularity connection requests in traffic-grooming WDM mesh networks.
- Osama Awwad, Ala I. Al-Fuqaha, Ammar Rayes:
Traffic grooming, routing, and wavelength assignment in WDM transport networks with sparse grooming resources.
- Ching-Fang Hsu:
A novel dynamic RWA algorithm with intelligent granularity regulation in multi-granular all-optical networks.
- Arunita Jaekel, Ying Chen:
Quality of service based resource allocation for scheduled lightpath demands.
- Daojun Xue, Yang Qin, Chee Kheong Siew:
Performance analysis of a novel traffic scheduling algorithm in slotted optical networks.
- Peristera A. Baziana, Ioannis E. Pountourakis:
Performance optimization with propagation delay analysis in WDM networks.
- Sheng Chen, Gee-Swee Poo:
Study of signaling effects on Dynamic Traffic Grooming in IP/MPLS over WDM network.
- Bao Linh Dang, M. Garcia Larrode, R. Venkatesha Prasad, Ignas G. Niemegeers, A. M. J. Koonen:
Radio-over-Fiber based architecture for seamless wireless indoor communication in the 60GHz band.
Last update Thu May 23 18:28:26 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jayashree Ratnam, Ritesh Shyamsukha, Goutam Das, Satyanarayana Vuta, Amogh Joglekar, Debasish Datta:
Medium-access control protocols for WDM-based optical access networks with passive-star clusters interconnected by a backbone ring.
- Dandan Liu, Xiaohua Jia, Ivan Stojmenovic:
Quorum and connected dominating sets based location service in wireless ad hoc, sensor and actuator networks.
- Chadi Tarhini, Tijani Chahed:
Modeling of streaming and elastic flow integration in OFDMA-based IEEE802.16 WiMAX.
- Hamed M. K. Alazemi, Anna Margolis, J. Choi, Rajiv Vijayakumar, Sumit Roy:
Stochastic modelling and analysis of 802.11 DCF with heterogeneous non-saturated nodes.
- Qing Liu, Nasir Ghani, Nageswara S. V. Rao, Ashwin Gumaste, M. L. Garcia:
Distributed inter-domain lightpath provisioning in the presence of wavelength conversion.
- Hojin Ha, Changhoon Yim, Young Yong Kim:
Packet loss resilience using unequal forward error correction assignment for video transmission over communication networks.
- Wissam Fawaz, Ken Chen, Guy Pujolle:
Priority-enabled optical shared protection: An online efficiency evaluation study.
- Hadi Minooei, Hassan Nojumi:
Performance evaluation of a new backoff method for IEEE 802.11.
- Bulent Tavli, Wendi B. Heinzelman:
QoS and energy efficiency in network wide broadcasting: A MAC layer perspective.
- K. Komathy, P. Narayanasamy:
Best neighbor strategy to enforce cooperation among selfish nodes in wireless ad hoc network.
- Haesun Byun, Meejeong Lee:
Extensions to P2MP RSVP-TE for VPN-specific state provisioning with fair resource sharing.
- Deying Li, Qin Liu, Xiaodong Hu, Xiaohua Jia:
Energy efficient multicast routing in ad hoc wireless networks.
- Kin-Hon Ho, Michael P. Howarth, Ning Wang, George Pavlou, Stylianos Georgoulas:
Inter-autonomous system provisioning for end-to-end bandwidth guarantees.
- Ke Zhang, Cheng Peng Fu:
Dynamics analysis of TCP Veno with RED.
- Mian Pan, Haibin Lu:
Build shape-shifting tries for fast IP lookup in O(n) time.
- Wei-Chang Yeh:
Evaluation of all one-to-many reliabilities for acyclic multistate-node distributed computing system under cost and capacity constraints.
- George Dimitrakopoulos, Kostas Tsagkaris, Konstantinos P. Demestichas, Evgenia F. Adamopoulou, Panagiotis Demestichas:
A management scheme for distributed cross-layer reconfigurations in the context of cognitive B3G infrastructures.
- Ming Yu, Aniket Malvankar, Wei Su, Simon Y. Foo:
A link availability-based QoS-aware routing protocol for mobile ad hoc sensor networks.
- Chien-Min Wu:
Dynamic frame length channel assignment in wireless multihop ad hoc networks.
- Mostafa H. Dahshan, Pramode K. Verma:
Refined assured forwarding framework for differentiated services architecture.
- Sang-Chul Kim:
A scalability comparison of GST and SST MANET multicast routing algorithms.
- Xiaobo Zhou, Dennis Ippoliti, Terrance Boult:
Hop-count based probabilistic packet dropping: Congestion mitigation with loss rate differentiation.
- Chen Jin, Zhang Xi-Huang:
A new flow-based fast handover method for Mobile IPv6 network with route optimization.
- Shan Suthaharan:
Reduction of queue oscillation in the next generation Internet routers.
- Ben-Jye Chang, Jia-Bin Peng:
On the efficient and fast response for sensor deployment in sparse wireless sensor networks.