Volume 31, Number 1, January 2008 Short Communication
- Ali Mohammad Zareh Bidoki, Nasser Yazdani, Sayed Vahid Azhari:
A logarithmic scheduling algorithm for high speed input-queued switches.
- Gurusamy Mohan, E. Cheng Tien:
QoS routing in GMPLS-capable integrated IP/WDM networks with router cost constraints.
- Yih-Fuh Wang:
Non-blocking extended OVSF codes on multi-rate CDMA systems.
- Salman AlQahtani, Ashraf S. Hasan Mahmoud:
Performance analysis of two throughput-based call admission control schemes for 3G WCDMA wireless networks supporting multiservices.
- Wei Wang, Xiaohong Guan, Xiangliang Zhang:
Processing of massive audit data streams for real-time anomaly intrusion detection.
- Vitalio Alfonso Reguera, Félix F. Álvarez Paliza, Walter Godoy Jr., Evelio M. García Fernández:
On the impact of active queue management on VoIP quality of service.
- Bazil Taha Ahmed, Miguel Calvo-Ramón:
WCDMA downlink capacity of cigar-shaped microcells using soft hand-over with SIR-based power control for over-ground train service.
- Thamer Al-Meshhadany, Wessam Ajib:
The impact of code allocation on the multiple access interference in WCDMA systems.
- Salman AlQahtani:
Adaptive rate scheduling for 3G networks with shared resources using the generalized processor sharing performance model.
- Xingwei Wang, Lei Guo, Cunqian Yu:
RLDP: A novel risk-level disjoint protection routing algorithm with shared backup resources for survivable backbone optical transport networks.
- Vidhyacharan Bhaskar, Kondo H. Adjallah:
A hybrid closed queuing network approach to model dataflow in networked distributed processors.
- Stylianos Georgoulas, Panos Trimintzios, George Pavlou, Kin-Hon Ho:
An integrated bandwidth allocation and admission control framework for the support of heterogeneous real-time traffic in class-based IP networks.
- Namhoon Kim, Jongman Heo, Hyung Seok Kim, Wook Hyun Kwon:
Reconfiguration of clusterheads for load balancing in wireless sensor networks.
- Sajjad Zarifzadeh, Amir Nayyeri, Nasser Yazdani:
Efficient construction of network topology to conserve energy in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Won-Hyoung Park, Sunghyun Cho, Saewoong Bahk:
Scheduler design for multiple traffic classes in OFDMA networks.
- Saralees Nadarajah:
Comment on "Modeling and analysis of mobility management state of packet-switched (PS) services in GPRS".
Volume 31, Number 2, February 2008 Special Issue:
Foundation of Peer-to-Peer Computing
- Javed I. Khan, Adam Wierzbicki:
Guest editors' introduction: Foundation of peer-to-peer computing.
- Chao Xie, Guihai Chen, Art Vandenberg, Yi Pan:
Analysis of hybrid P2P overlay network topology.
- Kolja Eger, Ulrich Killat:
Bandwidth trading in BitTorrent-like P2P networks for content distribution.
- Dongyu Qiu, Weiqian Sang:
Global stability of Peer-to-Peer file sharing systems.
- Di Wu, Ye Tian, Kam-Wing Ng, Anwitaman Datta:
Stochastic analysis of the interplay between object maintenance and churn.
- Murat Karakaya, Ibrahim Korpeoglu, Özgür Ulusoy:
A connection management protocol for promoting cooperation in Peer-to-Peer networks.
- Albert Creus-Mir, Ramon Casadesus-Masanell, Andres Hervas-Drane:
Bandwidth allocation in peer-to-peer file sharing networks.
- Esther Palomar, Juan M. Estévez-Tapiador, Julio César Hernández Castro, Arturo Ribagorda:
Secure content access and replication in pure P2P networks.
- Thorsten Schütt, Florian Schintke, Alexander Reinefeld:
Range queries on structured overlay networks.
- Vladimir Vishnevsky, Alexander Safonov, Mikhail Yakimov, Eunsoo Shim, Alexander D. Gelman:
Scalable blind search and broadcasting over Distributed Hash Tables.
- Shiping Chen, Zhan Zhang, Shigang Chen, Baile Shi:
Efficient file search in non-DHT P2P networks.
- Cong Shi, Dingyi Han, Yuanjie Liu, Shicong Meng, Yong Yu:
A dynamic routing protocol for keyword search in unstructured peer-to-peer networks.
- Farnoush Banaei Kashani, Cyrus Shahabi:
Partial read from peer-to-peer databases.
- Duc A. Tran, Thinh P. Nguyen:
Hierarchical multidimensional search in peer-to-peer networks.
- Alejandra González Beltrán, Peter Milligan, Paul Sage:
Range queries over skip tree graphs.
- Wolfgang Müller, P. Oscar Boykin, Vwani P. Roychowdhury, Nima Sarshar:
Comparison of image similarity queries in P2P systems.
- James Walkerdine, Danny Hughes, Paul Rayson, John Simms, Kiel Mark Gilleade, John A. Mariani, Ian Sommerville:
A framework for P2P application development.
- Kazuyuki Shudo, Yoshio Tanaka, Satoshi Sekiguchi:
Overlay Weaver: An overlay construction toolkit.
Volume 31, Number 3, February 2008 Special Issue:
Disruptive networking with peer-to-peer systems
- Javed I. Khan, Adam Wierzbicki:
Guest editors' introduction: Disruptive networking with peer-to-peer systems.
- Alberto Mozo, Joaquín Salvachúa:
Scalable tag search in social network applications.
- Daniel Cutting, Aaron J. Quigley, Björn Landfeldt:
SPICE: Scalable P2P implicit group messaging.
- John F. Buford, Alan Brown, Mario Kolberg:
Exploiting parallelism in the design of peer-to-peer overlays.
- Eng Keong Lua, Xiaoming Zhou, Jon Crowcroft, Piet Van Mieghem:
Scalable multicasting with network-aware geometric overlay.
- Dario Pompili, Caterina M. Scoglio, Luca Lopez:
Multicast algorithms in service overlay networks.
- Tai T. Do, Kien A. Hua, Mounir A. Tantaoui:
Robust video-on-demand streaming in peer-to-peer environments.
- Yang Guo, Kyoungwon Suh, Jim Kurose, Donald F. Towsley:
DirectStream: A directory-based peer-to-peer video streaming service.
- Sang-Seon Byun, Chuck Yoo:
Minimum DVS gateway deployment in DVS-based overlay streaming.
- Behzad Akbari, Hamid R. Rabiee, Mohammed Ghanbari:
An optimal discrete rate allocation for overlay video multicasting.
- Maya Haridasan, Robbert van Renesse:
SecureStream: An intrusion-tolerant protocol for live-streaming dissemination.
- Stefan Zöls, Zoran Despotovic, Wolfgang Kellerer:
On hierarchical DHT systems - An analytical approach for optimal designs.
- Jiadi Yu, Minglu Li:
CBT: A proximity-aware peer clustering system in large-scale BitTorrent-like peer-to-peer networks.
- Peter Kersch, Róbert Szabó, Lawrence Cheng, Kerry Jean, Alex Galis:
Stochastic maintenance of overlays in structured P2P systems.
- Vincenza Carchiolo, Michele Malgeri, Giuseppe Mangioni, Vincenzo Nicosia:
Emerging structures of P2P networks induced by social relationships.
- Javed I. Khan, Asrar U. Haque:
Computing with data non-determinism: Wait time management for peer-to-peer systems.
- Thomas Zahn, Jochen H. Schiller:
Designing structured peer-to-peer overlays as a platform for distributed network applications in mobile ad hoc networks.
Volume 31, Number 4, March 2008 Algorithmic and Theoretical Aspects of Wireless ad hoc and Sensor Networks
The paper on pages 858-869 was replaced by a new version, which was published on pages 2632-2641, issue 10.
- Sudip Misra, Subhas C. Misra, Isaac Woungang:
Algorithmic and theoretical aspects of wireless ad hoc and sensor networks.
- Xuefei Cao, Weidong Kou, Lanjun Dang, Bin Zhao:
IMBAS: Identity-based multi-user broadcast authentication in wireless sensor networks.
- Stefano Basagni, Chiara Petrioli, Roberto Petroccia:
Efficiently reconfigurable backbones for wireless sensor networks.
- Sangho Yi, Hong Min, Yookun Cho, Jiman Hong:
Molecule: An adaptive dynamic reconfiguration scheme for sensor operating systems.
- Hadi Otrok, Noman Mohammed, Lingyu Wang, Mourad Debbabi, Prabir Bhattacharya:
A game-theoretic intrusion detection model for mobile ad hoc networks.
- P. Venkata Krishna, N. Ch. S. N. Iyengar, Sudip Misra:
An efficient Hash Table-Based Node Identification Method for bandwidth reservation in hybrid cellular and ad-hoc networks.
- Frederik Armknecht, Dirk Westhoff, Joao Girão, Alban Hessler:
A lifetime-optimized end-to-end encryption scheme for sensor networks allowing in-network processing.
- Chor Ping Low, Can Fang, Jim Mee Ng, Yew Hock Ang:
Efficient Load-Balanced Clustering Algorithms for wireless sensor networks.
- Prayag Narula, Sanjay Kumar Dhurandher, Sudip Misra, Isaac Woungang:
Security in mobile ad-hoc networks using soft encryption and trust-based multi-path routing.
- Jacques M. Bahi, Abdallah Makhoul, Ahmed Mostefaoui:
Localization and coverage for high density sensor networks.
- Xianren Wu, Hamid R. Sadjadpour, J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves:
Modeling of topology evolutions and implication on proactive routing overhead in MANETs.
- Biswajit Panja, Sanjay Kumar Madria, Bharat K. Bhargava:
A role-based access in a hierarchical sensor network architecture to provide multilevel security.
- Alaa Eddien Abdallah, Thomas Fevens, Jaroslav Opatrny:
High delivery rate position-based routing algorithms for 3D ad hoc networks.
- Somanath Tripathy, Sukumar Nandi:
Defense against outside attacks in wireless sensor networks.
- Stéphane Maag, Cyril Grepet, Ana R. Cavalli:
A formal validation methodology for MANET routing protocols based on nodes' self similarity.
- Huirong Fu, Satoshi Kawamura, Ming Zhang, Liren Zhang:
Replication attack on random key pre-distribution schemes for wireless sensor networks.
Volume 31, Number 5, March 2008 Mobility Management and Wireless Access
Special Issue Papers
- Sangheon Pack, Byoungwook Lee, Taekyoung Kwon, Yanghee Choi:
A pointer forwarding scheme with mobility-aware binding update in Mobile IPv6 networks.
- Asad Amir Pirzada, Marius Portmann, Jadwiga Indulska:
Performance analysis of multi-radio AODV in hybrid wireless mesh networks.
- Ioannis Chatzigiannakis, Athanasios Kinalis, Sotiris E. Nikoletseas:
Efficient data propagation strategies in wireless sensor networks using a single mobile sink.
- Eduardo Cerqueira, Luis Veloso, Augusto Neto, Marilia Curado, Edmundo Monteiro, Paulo Mendes:
Mobility management for multi-user sessions in next generation wireless systems.
- Alessandra Toninelli, Antonio Corradi, Rebecca Montanari:
Semantic-based discovery to support mobile context-aware service access.
- Abd-Elhamid M. Taha, Hossam S. Hassanein, Hussein T. Mouftah:
Vertical handoffs as a radio resource management tool.
- Mahesh Sooriyabandara, Tim Farnham, Costas Efthymiou, Matthias Wellens, Janne Riihijärvi, Petri Mähönen, Alain Gefflaut, José Antonio Galache, Diego Melpignano, Arthur van Rooijen:
Unified Link Layer API: A generic and open API to manage wireless media access.
- Lukasz Budzisz, Ramon Ferrús, Anna Brunstrom, Karl-Johan Grinnemo, R. Fracchia, G. Galante, Ferran Casadevall:
Towards transport-layer mobility: Evolution of SCTP multihoming.
- Meng-Shiuan Pan, Yu-Chee Tseng:
Quick convergecast in ZigBee beacon-enabled tree-based wireless sensor networks.
- Mohsin Iftikhar, Tejeshwar Singh, Björn Landfeldt, Mine Çaglar:
Multiclass G/M/1 queueing system with self-similar input and non-preemptive priority.
- Richard Werner Nelem Pazzi, Azzedine Boukerche:
Mobile data collector strategy for delay-sensitive applications over wireless sensor networks.
- Georg Treu, Axel Küpper, Thomas Wilder:
Extending the LBS-framework TraX: Efficient proximity detection with dead reckoning.
Volume 31, Number 6, April 2008 Advanced Location-Based Services
Special Issue Papers
- Álvaro Marco, Roberto Casas, Jorge L. Falcó, Héctor J. Gracia, José Ignacio Artigas, Armando Roy:
Location-based services for elderly and disabled people.
- Abhishek Patil, Jonathan Munson, David Wood, Alan Cole:
Bluebot: Asset tracking via robotic location crawling.
- Paolo Bellavista, Antonio Corradi, Carlo Giannelli:
The PoSIM middleware for translucent and context-aware integrated management of heterogeneous positioning systems.
- Sean J. Barbeau, Miguel A. Labrador, Philip L. Winters, Rafael A. Pérez, Nevine Labib Georggi:
Location API 2.0 for J2ME - A new standard in location for Java-enabled mobile phones.
- Martin Dawson:
The Internet location services model.
- Hasari Celebi, Hüseyin Arslan:
Enabling location and environment awareness in cognitive radios.
- Christos Laoudias, Christos G. Panayiotou, Christos Desiniotis, John G. Markoulidakis, J. Pajunen, S. Nousiainen:
Part one: The Statistical Terminal Assisted Mobile Positioning methodology and architecture.
- John G. Markoulidakis, C. Dessiniotis, D. Nikolaidis:
Part two: Kalman filtering options for error minimization in statistical terminal assisted mobile positioning.
- Marian Mohr, Christopher Edwards, Ben McCarthy:
A study of LBS accuracy in the UK and a novel approach to inferring the positioning technology employed.
- Sangeeta Bhattacharya, Chien-Liang Fok, Chenyang Lu, Gruia-Catalin Roman:
MLDS: A flexible location directory service for tiered sensor networks.
- Adam Muhlbauer, Reihaneh Safavi-Naini, Farzad Salim, Nicholas Paul Sheppard, Jan Martin Surminen:
Location constraints in digital rights management.
- Agusti Solanas, Antoni Martínez-Ballesté:
A TTP-free protocol for location privacy in location-based services.
- M. G. Michael, Sarah Jean Fusco, Katina Michael:
A research note on ethics in the emerging age of überveillance.
Volume 31, Number 7, May 2008 Special Issue:
Resource Management and routing in Wireless Mesh Networks
Special Issue Papers
- Bing He, Bin Xie, Dharma P. Agrawal:
Optimizing deployment of Internet gateway in Wireless Mesh Networks.
- Bo Wang, Matt W. Mutka:
QoS-aware fair rate allocation in wireless mesh networks.
- Roberto Riggio, Daniele Miorandi, Francesco De Pellegrini, Fabrizio Granelli, Imrich Chlamtac:
A traffic aggregation and differentiation scheme for enhanced QoS in IEEE 802.11-based Wireless Mesh Networks.
- Mesut Ali Ergin, Marco Gruteser, Lin Luo, Dipankar Raychaudhuri, Hang Liu:
Available bandwidth estimation and admission control for QoS routing in wireless mesh networks.
- Najah A. Abu Ali, Hossam S. Hassanein:
Statistical delay budget partitioning in wireless mesh networks.
- Ting-Yu Lin, Wai-Hong Tam, Kang-Lun Fan, Yu-Chee Tseng:
Resource planning and packet forwarding in multi-radio, multi-mode, multi-channel, multi-rate (M4) wireless mesh networks.
- Stefano Avallone, Ian F. Akyildiz:
A channel assignment algorithm for multi-radio wireless mesh networks.
- Irfan Sheriff, Prashanth Aravinda Kumar Acharya, Elizabeth M. Belding:
Measurement-driven admission control on wireless backhaul networks.
- Jun Wang, Peng Du, Weijia Jia, Liusheng Huang, Huan Li:
Joint bandwidth allocation, element assignment and scheduling for wireless mesh networks with MIMO links.
- Uyen Trang Nguyen:
On multicast routing in wireless mesh networks.
- Georgios Rodolakis, Anis Laouiti, Philippe Jacquet, Amina Meraihi Naimi:
Multicast overlay spanning trees in ad hoc networks: Capacity bounds, protocol design and performance evaluation.
- Jangeun Jun, Mihail L. Sichitiu:
MRP: Wireless mesh networks routing protocol.
- Xin Wang, J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves:
Distributed joint channel assignment, routing and scheduling for wireless mesh networks.
- Jun Xiao, Naixue Xiong, Laurence Tianruo Yang, Yanxiang He:
A joint selfish routing and channel assignment game in wireless mesh networks.
- Devu Manikantan Shila, Tricha Anjali:
Load aware traffic engineering for mesh networks.
Volume 31, Number 8, May 2008 Special Issue:
Modeling, Testbeds, and Applications in Wireless Mesh Networks
Special Issue Papers
- Nadeem Akhtar, Klaus Moessner:
On the nominal capacity of multi-radio multi-channel wireless mesh networks.
- Danilo Valerio, Fabio Ricciato, Paul Fuxjäger:
On the feasibility of IEEE 802.11 multi-channel multi-hop mesh networks.
- Károly Farkas, Theus Hossmann, Franck Legendre, Bernhard Plattner, Sajal K. Das:
Link quality prediction in mesh networks.
- Azin Neishaboori, George Kesidis:
Wireless mesh networks based on CDMA.
- Peng Cheng, Zhaoyang Zhang, Hsiao-Hwa Chen, Peiliang Qiu:
A framework of cross-layer design for multiple video streams in wireless mesh networks.
- Roger Karrer, Alessio Botta, Antonio Pescapè:
High-speed backhaul networks: Myth or reality?
- Sébastien Roy, Jean-François Boudreault, Louis Dupont:
An end-to-end prototyping framework for compliant wireless LAN transceivers with smart antennas.
- Andres Arjona, Cédric Westphal, Jukka Manner, Antti Ylä-Jääski, Sami Takala:
Can the current generation of wireless mesh networks compete with cellular voice?
- Vinay Sridhara, Hweechul Shin, Stephan Bohacek:
Performance of 802.11b/g in the interference limited regime.
- Soumendra Nanda, David Kotz:
Mesh-Mon: A multi-radio mesh monitoring and management system.
- Lin Luo, Hang Liu, Mingquan Wu, Dekai Li:
End-to-end performance aware association mechanism for wireless municipal mesh networks.
- Fei Xie, Kien A. Hua, Ning Jiang:
A cross-layer framework for video-on-demand service in multi-hop WiMax mesh networks.
- B. S. Manoj, Ping Zhou, Ramesh R. Rao:
Dynamic adaptation of CSMA/CA MAC protocol for wide area wireless mesh networks.
- Shahbaz Khan, S. A. Mahmud, Kok-Keong Loo, H. S. Al-Raweshidy:
A cross layer rate adaptation solution for IEEE 802.11 networks.
Volume 31, Number 9, June 2008
- Wei Kuang Lai, Zhen Chang Zheng, Chen-Da Tsai:
Fast reroute with pre-established bypass tunnel in MPLS.
- Lei Guo, Xingwei Wang, Juan Du, Tengfei Wu:
A new heuristic routing algorithm with Hamiltonian Cycle Protection in survivable networks.
- Keiichi Endo, Minoru Kawahara, Yutaka Takahashi:
Encoding for secure computations in distributed interactive real-time applications.
- Habib M. Ammari, Sajal K. Das:
A trade-off between energy and delay in data dissemination for wireless sensor networks using transmission range slicing.
- Jui Teng Wang:
Centralized and distributed joint dual transmitter receiver diversity and power control for wireless networks.
- Guillaume Jourjon, Emmanuel Lochin, Patrick Sénac:
Design, implementation and evaluation of a QoS-aware transport protocol.
- Xiaolong Qian, Yuanwei Jing, Jing Tian:
Network congestion avoidance strategy with particle filter.
- Yaning Wang, Linghang Fan, Dan He, Rahim Tafazolli:
Performance comparison of scheduling algorithms in network mobility environment.
- Chung-Pyo Hong, Charles C. Weems, Shin-Dug Kim:
An effective vertical handoff scheme based on service management for ubiquitous computing.
- Sahadeb Jana, Debashis Saha, Amitava Mukherjee, Pranay Chaudhuri:
A novel approach for assigning wavelengths in multihop WDM optical networks.
- Fatma Bouabdallah, Nizar Bouabdallah:
The tradeoff between maximizing the sensor network lifetime and the fastest way to report reliably an event using reporting nodes' selection.
- Massoud Hadian Dehkordi, Samaneh Mashhadi:
Verifiable secret sharing schemes based on non-homogeneous linear recursions and elliptic curves.
- Maode Ma, Qichao Zhu:
Providing delay guaranteed service in CDMA wireless networks.
- Imran Raza, Syed Asad Hussain:
Identification of malicious nodes in an AODV pure ad hoc network through guard nodes.
- Agustín Orfila, Javier Carbó, Arturo Ribagorda:
Autonomous decision on intrusion detection with trained BDI agents.
- I-Shyan Hwang, Zen-Der Shyu, Liang-Yu Ke, Chun-Che Chang:
A novel early DBA mechanism with prediction-based fair excessive bandwidth allocation scheme in EPON.
- Juan Echagüe, Jesús E. Villadangos, Vicent Cholvi, Manuel Prieto:
Transforming general networks into feed-forward by using turn-prohibition.
- Chia-Hsin Cheng, Jen-Yung Lin, Jyh-Horng Wen, Chao-Kai Wen:
On the performance of O3BPSK LDD with diversity combining techniques over fading channels.
- Liansheng Tan, Li Jin, Yi Pan:
Efficient placement of proxies for hierarchical reliable multicast.
Volume 31, Number 10, June 2008
- Désiré Oulaï Khyda, Steven Chamberland, Samuel Pierre:
Routing and admission control with multiconstrained end-to-end quality of service in MPLS networks.
- Chin-Chi Wu, Hsien-Ming Wu, Woei Lin:
High-performance packet scheduling to provide relative delay differentiation in future high-speed networks.
- Shikha Srivastava, Subrat Kar:
Analysis of UMTS radio channel access delay.
- Mohamed Tekala, Robert Szabo:
Dynamic adjustment of Scalable TCP congestion control parameters.
- Young-Long Chen, Yung-Sheng Lin, Jyu-Wei Wang, Jyh-Horng Wen:
Adaptive fuzzy-based rate management and power control in multimedia CDMA cellular systems.
- Jianxin Wang, Liang Rong, Yunhao Liu:
Design of a stabilizing AQM controller for large-delay networks based on internal model control.
- Jun Yu, Ling Chen, Gencai Chen:
Fuzzy priority based overlay multicast.
- Hadi Otrok, Mona Mehrandish, Chadi Assi, Mourad Debbabi, Prabir Bhattacharya:
Game theoretic models for detecting network intrusions.
- Marko Hölbl, Tatjana Welzer, Bostjan Brumen:
Improvement of the Peyravian-Jeffries's user authentication protocol and password change protocol.
- Jia Xu, Zhi Li, Qian-Mu Li, Feng-Yu Liu:
An adaptive clustering routing transition protocol in ad hoc networks.
- Zuhua Shao:
Fair exchange protocol of signatures based on aggregate signatures.
- Satish Chand, Bijendra Kumar, Hari Om:
Patching-based broadcasting scheme for video services.
- Konstantinos Kalpakis, Shilang Tang:
Collaborative data gathering in wireless sensor networks using measurement co-occurrence.
- Ying-Dar Lin, Ching-Ming Tien, Shih-Chiang Tsao, Ruo-Hua Feng, Yuan-Cheng Lai:
Multiple-resource request scheduling for differentiated QoS at website gateway.
- Wujuan Lin, Bharadwaj Veeravalli:
Design and analysis of an adaptive object replication algorithm in distributed network systems.
- Christian Makaya, Samuel Pierre:
Enhanced fast handoff scheme for heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Jung-Chun Liu, Hann-Jang Ho, Sing-Ling Lee:
Optimization of logical rings for multi-hop transmissions in WDM optical star networks.
- Chieh-Ling Huang, Pau-Choo Chung, Ming-Hua Tsai, Yen-Kuang Yang, Yu-Chia Hsu:
Reliability improvement for an RFID-based psychiatric patient localization system.
- Kimaya Mittal, Elizabeth M. Belding, Subhash Suri:
A game-theoretic analysis of wireless access point selection by mobile users.
- Mingon Kim, JungYul Choi, Minho Kang:
Trade-off guidelines for power management mechanism in the IEEE 802.16e MAC.
- Xiaonan Wang:
Analysis and design of a k-Anycast communication model in IPv6.
- Jenq-Shiou Leu:
A lightweight brokering system for content/service charging in a cellular network centric business model.
- Mohammad Fraiwan, G. Manimaran:
Link stress reduction in topology-aware overlay path monitoring.
- Christian Makaya, Samuel Pierre:
Adaptive handoff scheme for heterogeneous IP wireless networks.
- Joseph S. Kong, Jesse S. A. Bridgewater, Vwani P. Roychowdhury:
Resilience of structured P2P systems under churn: The reachable component method.
- Jyh-Horng Wen, Gwo-Ruey Lee, Jia-Wei Liu, Te-Lung Kung:
Frame synchronization, channel estimation scheme and signal compensation using regression method in OFDM systems.
- Wen-Hwa Liao, Wan-Chi Wu:
Effective hotspot storage management schemes in wireless sensor networks.
- Fengjiao Wang, Yuqing Zhang:
A new provably secure authentication and key agreement mechanism for SIP using certificateless public-key cryptography.
- Qian Wu, Mingwei Gong, Carey L. Williamson:
TCP fairness issues in IEEE 802.11 wireless LANs.
- Dong-Hee Kwon, Woo-Jae Kim, Young-Joo Suh:
An efficient mobile multicast mechanism for fast handovers: A study from design and implementation in experimental networks.
- Omer Mahmoud, Farhat Anwar, Momoh-Jimoh E. Salami:
Simulation and analysis of an admission control mechanism for MPLS DS-TE.
- Evgueni Doukhnitch, Muhammed Salamah:
General approach to simple algorithms for 2-D positioning techniques in cellular networks.
- Gang Zhao, Xiangqian Liu, Min-Te Sun, Xiaoli Ma:
Energy-efficient geographic routing with virtual anchors based on projection distance.
- Jia-Yong Liu, An-Min Zhou, Min-Xu Gao:
A new mutual authentication scheme based on nonce and smart cards.
- Osama S. Youness, Wail S. El-Kilani, Waiel F. Abd El-Wahed:
A behavior and delay equivalent petri net model for performance evaluation of communication protocols.
- Chenn-Jung Huang, Yi-Ta Chuang, Chih-Tai Guan, Yun-Cheng Luo, Kai-Wen Hu, Chun-Hua Chen:
A hybrid priority-based video-on-demand resource sharing scheme.
- Hala ElAarag, Andrew Moedinger, Chris Hogg:
TCP friendly protocols for media streams over heterogeneous wired-wireless networks.
- Lei Shi, Changbin Liu, Bin Liu:
Network utility maximization for triple-play services.
- Hsiang-Fu Yu, Ying-Nan Chen, Hung-Chang Yang, Zeng-Yuan Yang, Li-Ming Tseng:
An efficient scheme for broadcasting popular videos at low buffer demand.
- Ben-Jye Chang, Yan-Ling Chen:
Adaptive hierarchical polling and Markov decision process based CAC for increasing network reward and reducing average delay in IEEE 802.16 WiMAX networks.
- Jukka Manner, Simone Leggio, Tommi Mikkonen, Jussi Saarinen, Pekka Vuorela, Antti Ylä-Jääski:
Seamless service interworking of ad-hoc networks and the Internet.
- Gang Cheng, Nirwan Ansari, Symeon Papavassiliou:
Adaptive QoS provisioning by pricing incentive QoS routing for next generation networks.
- Jingyu Wang, Jianxin Liao, Xiaomin Zhu:
Latent Handover: A flow-oriented progressive handover mechanism.
- Yuan-Cheng Lai, Yu-Chin Szu:
Achieving proportional loss rate differentiation in a wireless network with a multi-state link.
- Shiao-Li Tsao, You-Lin Chen:
Energy-efficient packet scheduling algorithms for real-time communications in a mobile WiMAX system.
- Mohamed R. M. Rizk, Moawad I. Dessouky, Sami A. El-Dolil, Mohammed Abd-Elnaby:
Near optimal fair delay based resource allocation for video traffic over wireless multimedia system.
- Joachim Fabini, Rudolf Pailer, Peter Reichl:
Location-based assisted handover for the IP Multimedia Subsystem.
- Ben-Jye Chang, Chien-Ming Chou, Ying-Hsin Liang:
Markov chain analysis of uplink subframe in polling-based WiMAX networks.
- Xuetao Wei, Lemin Li, Hongfang Yu:
An improved lightpath allocation for grade of services in survivable WDM mesh networks.
- Yan Jin, Ju-Yeon Jo, Ling Wang, Yoohwan Kim, Xiaozong Yang:
ECCRA: An energy-efficient coverage and connectivity preserving routing algorithm under border effects in wireless sensor networks.
- Alexandre Viejo, Francesc Sebé, Josep Domingo-Ferrer:
Secure and scalable many-to-one symbol transmission for sensor networks.
- Jin Myoung Kim, Tae Ho Cho:
A*-based key tree structure generation for group key management in wireless sensor networks.
- Yin-Fu Huang, Kun-Hao Lin:
Global data allocation based on user behaviors in mobile computing environments.
- Show-Shiow Tzeng, Hsin-Yi Lu:
Dual-threshold admission control for non-real-time traffic in wireless data networks.
- Xingwei Wang, Lei Guo, Xuetao Wei, Weigang Hou, Fei Yang, Lan Pang:
Survivability in waveband switching optical networks: Challenges and new ideas.
- Sven Ehlert, Ge Zhang, Dimitris Geneiatakis, Georgios Kambourakis, Tasos Dagiuklas, Jirí Markl, Dorgham Sisalem:
Two layer Denial of Service prevention on SIP VoIP infrastructures.
- Andrei Gurtov, Dmitry Korzun, Andrey Lukyanenko, Pekka Nikander:
Hi3: An efficient and secure networking architecture for mobile hosts.
- Jianxin Wang, Liang Rong, Yunhao Liu:
A robust proportional controller for AQM based on optimized second-order system model.
- Jesús Téllez Isaac, José Sierra Camara, Sherali Zeadally, Joaquín Torres Márquez:
A secure vehicle-to-roadside communication payment protocol in vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Luca Caviglione, Franco Davoli:
Traffic volume analysis of a nation-wide eMule community.
- Wen-Hwa Liao, Kuei-Ping Shih, Yu-Chee Lee:
A localization protocol with adaptive power control in wireless sensor networks.
- Rana Forsati, A. T. Haghighat, Mehrdad Mahdavi:
Harmony search based algorithms for bandwidth-delay-constrained least-cost multicast routing.
- Der-Rong Din, Yu-Sheng Chiu:
A genetic algorithm for solving virtual topology reconfiguration problem in survivable WDM networks with reconfiguration constraint.
- Chun-Ta Li, Min-Shiang Hwang, Chi-Yu Liu:
An electronic voting protocol with deniable authentication for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Satoshi Utsumi, Salahuddin Muhammad Salim Zabir, Norio Shiratori:
TCP-Cherry: A new approach for TCP congestion control over satellite IP networks.
- M. Sabrigiriraj, M. Meenakshi:
All-to-all broadcast in optical WDM networks under light-tree model.
- Keen-Mun Yong, Gee-Swee Poo, Tee-Hiang Cheng:
Proactive rearrangement in delay constrained dynamic membership multicast.
- Lianghui Ding, Xinbing Wang, Youyun Xu, Wenjun Zhang:
Improve throughput of TCP-Vegas in multihop ad hoc networks.
- Yoshihiro Ito, Shuji Tasaka:
Feasibility of QoS control based on QoS mapping over IP networks.
- S. Y. Wang, C. C. Lin, C. L. Chou:
Implementing and evaluating three routing protocols in dual-radio-dual-mode IEEE 802.11(b) wireless mesh networks.
Volume 31, Number 11, July 2008 End-to-End Support over Heterogeneous Wired-Wireless Networks
Special Issue Papers
- Mari Carmen Domingo, David Remondo:
QoS support between ad hoc networks and fixed IP networks.
- Chih-Heng Ke, Naveen K. Chilamkurti:
A new framework for MPEG video delivery over heterogeneous networks.
- Myungjin Lee, Moonsoo Kang, Myungchul Kim, Jeonghoon Mo:
A cross-layer approach for TCP optimization over wireless and mobile networks.
- Árpád Huszák, Sándor Imre:
Source controlled semi-reliable multimedia streaming using selective retransmission in DCCP/IP networks.
- Preetam Ghosh, Kalyan Basu, Sajal K. Das:
Improving end-to-end quality-of-service in online multi-player wireless gaming networks.
- Nicolas Van Wambeke, François Armando, Christophe Chassot, Ernesto Exposito:
A model-based approach for self-adaptive Transport protocols.
- Abdelhamid Mellouk, Said Hoceini, Mustapha Cheurfa:
Reinforcing probabilistic selective Quality of Service routes in dynamic irregular networks.
- Azzedine Boukerche, Richard Werner Nelem Pazzi, Jing Feng:
An end-to-end virtual environment streaming technique for thin mobile devices over heterogeneous networks.
- Hung-Yun Hsieh, Chung-Wei Li, Shuo-Wei Liao, Yu-Wen Chen, Tsung-Lin Tsai, Hsiao-Pu Lin:
Moving toward end-to-end support for handoffs across heterogeneous telephony systems on dual-mode mobile devices.
- Luis Loyola, Paulo Mendes, Monica Jimenez Abelleira:
Organizational virtual zones: Control of Internet edges using multi-level flat identifiers.
- Hyung-Soo Park, Hyung-Woo Lee, Dong Hoon Lee, Hong-Ki Ko:
Multi-protocol authentication for SIP/SS7 mobile network.
Volume 31, Number 12, July 2008 Mobility Protocols for ITS/VANET
Special Issue Papers
- Yao Hua Ho, Ai Hua Ho, Kien A. Hua:
Routing protocols for inter-vehicular networks: A comparative study in high-mobility and large obstacles environments.
- Govardhanan Kousalya, P. Narayanasamy, Jong Hyuk Park, Tai-Hoon Kim:
Predictive handoff mechanism with real-time mobility tracking in a campus wide wireless network considering ITS.
- Paolo Cencioni, Roberto Di Pietro:
A mechanism to enforce privacy in vehicle-to-infrastructure communication.
- Chun-Ta Li, Min-Shiang Hwang, Yen-Ping Chu:
A secure and efficient communication scheme with authenticated key establishment and privacy preserving for vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Chung-Ming Huang, Meng-Shu Chiang, Tz-Heng Hsu:
PFC: A packet forwarding control scheme for vehicle handover over the ITS networks.
- Neng-Wen Wang, Yueh-Min Huang, Wei-Ming Chen:
A novel secure communication scheme in vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Azzedine Boukerche, Horacio A. B. F. de Oliveira, Eduardo Freire Nakamura, Antonio Alfredo Ferreira Loureiro:
Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks: A New Challenge for Localization-Based Systems.
- José Santa, Antonio F. Gómez-Skarmeta, Marc Sánchez Artigas:
Architecture and evaluation of a unified V2V and V2I communication system based on cellular networks.
- Lalit Kane, Bhupendra Verma, Sanjeev Jain:
Vehicle tracking in public transport domain and associated spatio-temporal query processing.
- Liang Zhou, Baoyu Zheng, Benoit Geller, Anne Wei, Shan Xu, Yajun Li:
Cross-layer rate control, medium access control and routing design in cooperative VANET.
- Gongjun Yan, Stephan Olariu, Michele C. Weigle:
Providing VANET security through active position detection.
- Ehsan Karamad, Farid Ashtiani:
A modified 802.11-based MAC scheme to assure fair access for vehicle-to-roadside communications.
- Jérôme Härri, Christian Bonnet, Fethi Filali:
Kinetic mobility management applied to vehicular ad hoc network protocols.
- Wei-Hsun Lee, Shian-Shyong Tseng, Ching-Hung Wang:
Design and implementation of electronic toll collection system based on vehicle positioning system techniques.
Volume 31, Number 13, August 2008 Special Issue:
Self-organization and self-management in communications as applied to autonomic networks
Special Issue Papers
- Peng Jiang, John Bigham, Jiayi Wu:
Self-organizing relay stations in relay based cellular networks.
- Yingji Zhong, Kyung Sup Kwak, Dongfeng Yuan:
A novel cross layer game knowledge sharing algorithm based on neural fuzzy connection admission controller for cellular Ad Hoc networking.
- Kyungmin Park, Young Yong Kim:
Analysis of AntNet routing scheme by using queueing model.
- Yuanyuan Zhang, Dawu Gu, Juanru Li:
Exploiting unidirectional links for key establishment protocols in heterogeneous sensor networks.
- Mohamed Elhoucine Elhdhili, Lamia Ben Azzouz, Farouk Kamoun:
CASAN: Clustering algorithm for security in ad hoc networks.
- Steven Davy, Brendan Jennings, John Strassner:
The policy continuum-Policy authoring and conflict analysis.
- Osamu Akashi, Kensuke Fukuda, Toshio Hirotsu, Toshiharu Sugawara:
Policy-based BGP-control architecture for inter-AS routing adjustment.
- Karim Guennoun, Khalil Drira, Nicolas Van Wambeke, Christophe Chassot, François Armando, Ernesto Exposito:
A framework of models for QoS-oriented adaptive deployment of multi-layer communication services in group cooperative activities.
- Falko Dressler:
A study of self-organization mechanisms in ad hoc and sensor networks.
- Evangelos Pournaras, Georgios Exarchakos, Nick Antonopoulos:
Load-driven neighbourhood reconfiguration of Gnutella overlay.
- Dario Bottazzi, Rebecca Montanari, Giovanni Rossi:
A self-organizing group management middleware for mobile ad-hoc networks.
- Jorge E. López de Vergara, Víctor A. Villagrá, Carlos Fadón, Juan Manuel González, José A. Lozano, Manuel Alvarez-Campana:
An autonomic approach to offer services in OSGi-based home gateways.
Volume 31, Number 14, September 2008
- Xin-Xin Ma, Zhi-Guang Qin:
Partition and multi-path transmission: An encryption-free reputation sharing protocol in Gnutella-like peer-to-peer network.
- M. A. Elshaikh, Mohamed Othman, Subramaniam Shamala, Jalil M. Desa:
A new fair marker algorithm for DiffServ networks.
- Mehmet Hakan Karaata, Rachid Hadid:
An optimal snap-stabilizing wave algorithm in arbitrary graphs.
- Vidhyacharan Bhaskar:
A closed queuing network model with multiple servers for multi-threaded architecture.
- Mehammed Daoui, Abdelaziz Mzoughi, Mustapha Lalam, Malika Belkadi, Rachida Aoudjit:
Mobility prediction based on an ant system.
- Wei Kuang Lai, Chen-Da Tsai, Chin-Shiuh Shieh:
Dynamic appointment of ABR for the OSPF routing protocol.
- Min-Xiou Chen:
Efficient integration OVSF code management strategies in UMTS.
- Jue-Sam Chou, Yalin Chen, Tsung-Heng Chen:
An efficient session key generation for NTDR networks based on bilinear paring.
- Kuei-Ping Shih, Sheng-Shih Wang, Hung-Chang Chen, Pao-Hwa Yang:
CollECT: Collaborative event detection and tracking in wireless heterogeneous sensor networks.
- Luis A. Villaseñor-Gonzalez, Ana L. Gonzalez-Sanchez, Jaime Sanchez-Garcia, Raul Aquino-Santos:
Macromobility support for mobile ad hoc networks using IPv6 and the OLSR routing protocol.
- Rung-Shiang Cheng, Hui-Tang Lin:
A cross-layer design for TCP end-to-end performance improvement in multi-hop wireless networks.
- Desislava Dimitrova, Georgios Karagiannis, Pieter-Tjerk de Boer:
Severe congestion handling approaches in NSIS RMD domains with bi-directional reservations.
- Jin-Han Jeon, Seung-Chul Son, Ji-Seung Nam:
Overlay multicast tree recovery scheme using a proactive approach.
- Kyung-Joon Park, Chong-Ho Choi:
Optimization driven bandwidth provisioning in service overlay networks.
- John Felix Charles Joseph, Amitabha Das, Boon-Chong Seet, Bu-Sung Lee:
Opening the Pandora's Box: Exploring the fundamental limitations of designing intrusion detection for MANET routing attacks.
- Adel Ali Ahmed, Norsheila Fisal:
A real-time routing protocol with load distribution in wireless sensor networks.
- JungRyun Lee, DongHo Cho:
An optimal power-saving class II for VoIP traffic and its performance evaluations in IEEE 802.16e.
- Lorenzo Bettini:
Timed buffers: A technique for update propagation in nomadic environments.
- Pranay Chaudhuri, Thomas Edward:
An algorithm for k-mutual exclusion in decentralized systems.
- Qinghai Yang, Kyung Sup Kwak:
Multiuser channel estimation and prediction in two dimensions for MIMO-OFDM uplinks.
- Cao Yuan, Liansheng Tan, Lachlan L. H. Andrew, Wei Zhang, Moshe Zukerman:
A Generalized FAST TCP scheme.
- Min-Shiang Hwang, Cheng-Chi Lee, Song-Kong Chong:
An improved address ownership in mobile IPv6.
- Huiqing Wang, Kin Choong Yow:
A QoS framework to support integrated services in multihop wireless networks with infrastructure support.
- Kshirasagar Naik, David S. L. Wei, Stephan Olariu:
Utilizing the synchrony among base stations for better performance of channel assignment algorithms.
- Chung-Ming Huang, Ming-Sian Lin, Hon-Long Wong:
The handoff control scheme for computing powerless devices and its applications in the digital home network.
- Kshirasagar Naik, David S. L. Wei, Yu T. Su, Norio Shiratori:
A random graph-based model to analyze packet interference between frequency hopping systems with an application to Bluetooth.
- Jaehoon Jung, Seunghak Lee, Namgi Kim, Hyunsoo Yoon:
Efficient service discovery mechanism for wireless sensor networks.
- Hiroshi Tsunoda, Kohei Ohta, Atsunori Yamamoto, Nirwan Ansari, Yuji Waizumi, Yoshiaki Nemoto:
Detecting DRDoS attacks by a simple response packet confirmation mechanism.
- Pierluigi Salvo Rossi, Francesco Palmieri:
On time diversity for packet channels.
- Christos Xenakis, Christoforos Ntantogian, Ioannis Stavrakakis:
A network-assisted mobile VPN for securing users data in UMTS.
- Andrea Baiocchi, Alfredo Todini:
Power-delay trade-off in a many-to-many wireless access.
- Chansophea Chuon, Sumanta Guha:
Individual profile graphs for location management in PCS networks.
- James Aweya, Michel Ouellette, Delfin Y. Montuno, Kent Felske:
Design of rate-based controllers for active queue management in TCP/IP networks.
- Mikhail Smirnov:
On model-driven self-engineering of inter-domain traffic.
- Joon Yoo, Haiyun Luo, Chong-kwon Kim:
Joint uplink/downlink opportunistic scheduling for Wi-Fi WLANs.
- Sajjad Zarifzadeh, Nasser Yazdani:
Joint resource conserving and load distributing approaches for routing of survivable connections.
- Kostas Tsagkaris, Apostolos Katidiotis, Panagiotis Demestichas:
Neural network-based learning schemes for cognitive radio systems.
- Taskin Koçak, Mohit Jagetia:
A WEP post-processing algorithm for a Robust 802.11 WLAN implementation.
- Jang-Ping Sheu, Shin-Chih Tu, Chi-Hung Hsu:
Location-free topology control protocol in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Qixu Liu, Yuqing Zhang:
TFTP vulnerability finding technique based on fuzzing.
- Jingnan Yao, Jiani Guo, Laxmi N. Bhuyan:
Fair link striping with FIFO delivery on heterogeneous channels.
- Jaime Lloret, Carlos E. Palau, Fernando Boronat, Jesús Tomás:
Improving networks using group-based topologies.
- Ataul Bari, Arunita Jaekel, Subir Bandyopadhyay:
Clustering strategies for improving the lifetime of two-tiered sensor networks.
- Stergios D. Spanos, Apostolos Meliones, George I. Stassinopoulos:
The internals of advanced interrupt handling techniques: Performance optimization of an embedded Linux network interface.
- Myeong-Hyeon Lee, Yoon-Hwa Choi:
Fault detection of wireless sensor networks.
- Spiridon Bakiras, Feng Wang, Dimitris Papadias, Mounir Hamdi:
Vertical dimensioning: A novel DRR implementation for efficient fair queueing.
- Yu Wang, Lemin Li, Du Xu:
Pervasive QoS routing in next generation networks.
- Chu-Fu Wang, Jen-Wen Ding:
The optimum sensor redeployment scheme using the most frangible clusters set.
- Marcos Postigo-Boix, José Luis Melús-Moreno:
Utilization-based prices for elastic services.
- Yuxia Lin, Vincent W. S. Wong:
An admission control algorithm for multi-hop 802.11e-based WLANs.
- Peerapon Siripongwutikorn, Bundit Thipakorn:
Mobility-aware topology control in mobile ad hoc networks.
- Xingwei Wang, Lei Guo, Ting Yang, Wei Ji, Ying Li, Xin Liu, Yu Zhang:
New routing algorithms in trustworthy Internet.
- Shuo Ding:
A survey on integrating MANETs with the Internet: Challenges and designs.
Volume 31, Number 15, September 2008
- Hojin Ha, Changhoon Yim, Young Yong Kim:
Cross-layer multiuser resource allocation for video communication over OFDM networks.
- Naouel Ben Ali, Abdelfattah Belghith, Joanna Moulierac, Miklós Molnár:
QoS multicast aggregation under multiple additive constraints.
- Huifang Chen, Hiroshi Mineno, Tadanori Mizuno:
Adaptive data aggregation scheme in clustered wireless sensor networks.
- Nadeem Jamali, Hongxing Geng:
A mailbox ownership based mechanism for curbing spam.
- Hanh Van Nguyen, Soonghwan Ro, Jungkwan Ryu:
Simplified fast handover in mobile IPv6 networks.
- Vicent Cholvi, Juan Segarra:
Analysis and placement of storage capacity in large distributed video servers.
- Yu-Fen Kao, Jen-Hung Huang:
Price-based resource allocation for wireless ad hoc networks with multi-rate capability and energy constraints.
- Paulo Sérgio Sausen, José Renato de Brito Sousa, Marco Aurélio Spohn, Angelo Perkusich, Antonio Marcus Nogueira de Lima:
Dynamic Power Management with Scheduled Switching Modes.
- Xu Zhang, Qiang Gao, Jun Zhang, Gang Wang:
Impact of transmit power on throughput performance in wireless ad hoc networks with variable rate control.
- Bo Zhou, Qi Shi, Madjid Merabti:
Balancing intrusion detection resources in ubiquitous computing networks.
- Xuguang Shao, Liren Zhang, Ping Shum:
Modeling and performance analysis of realizable optical queue with service differentiation capability.
- Hanane Fathi, SeongHan Shin, Kazukuni Kobara, Hideki Imai:
Protocols for purpose-restricted anonymous communications in IP-based wireless networks.
- Yunjung Yi, Jiejun Kong, Mario Gerla, Joon-Sang Park:
CORA: Collaborative Opportunistic Recovery Algorithm for loss controlled, delay bounded ad hoc multicast.
- Ke Zhang, Cheng Peng Fu:
An enhancement of TCP Veno with forward acknowledgement.
- Marco Benini, Sabrina Sicari:
Risk assessment in practice: A real case study.
- Hichem Ayed Harhira, Samuel Pierre:
Joint routing and admission control problem under statistical delay and jitter constraints in MPLS networks.
- Ramanarayana Kandikattu, Lillykutty Jacob:
A Secure IPv6-based Urban Wireless Mesh Network (SUMNv6).
- Jung Yeon Hwang, Kyu Young Choi, Dong Hoon Lee:
Security weakness in an authenticated group key agreement protocol in two rounds.
- Ching-Wen Chen, Chuan-Chi Weng, Chang-Jung Ku:
Design of a low power and low latency MAC protocol with node grouping and transmission pipelining in wireless sensor networks.
Volume 31, Number 16, October 2008 Performance Evaluation of Communication Networks (SPECTS 2007)
Special Issue Papers
- Mohammad S. Obaidat:
Guest editorial: Performance evaluation of communication networks.
- Rosario Giuseppe Garroppo, Stefano Giordano, Michele Pagano, Gregorio Procissi:
On traffic prediction for resource allocation: A Chebyshev bound based allocation scheme.
- Noureddine Boudriga, Mohammad S. Obaidat, Faouzi Zarai:
Intelligent network functionalities in wireless 4G networks: Integration scheme and simulation analysis.
- Jingxiang Luo, Carey L. Williamson:
Performance implications of fluctuating server capacity.
- Phuong Nga Tran, Ulrich Killat:
Resource efficient logical topology design for IP-over-WDM backbone networks.
- Per Hurtig, Anna Brunstrom:
Enhancing SCTP loss recovery: An experimental evaluation of early retransmit.
- Go Hasegawa, Takeshi Tomioka, Kentarou Tada, Masayuki Murata:
Simulation studies on router buffer sizing for short-lived and pacing TCP flows.
- Thomas A. Babbitt, Christopher Morrell, Boleslaw K. Szymanski, Joel W. Branch:
Self-selecting reliable paths for wireless sensor network routing.
- Xianren Wu, Hamid R. Sadjadpour, J. J. Garcia-Luna-Aceves, Hui Xu:
A hybrid view of mobility in MANETs: Analytical models and simulation study.
- Laurence A. Hey:
Reduced complexity algorithms for cognitive packet network routers.
- Pravin Pawar, Bert-Jan van Beijnum, Marten van Sinderen, Akshai Aggarwal, Pierre Maret, Frédéric De Clercq:
Performance evaluation of the context-aware handover mechanism for the nomadic mobile services in remote patient monitoring.
- Floriano De Rango, Juan-Carlos Cano, Marco Fotino, Carlos Miguel Tavares Calafate, Pietro Manzoni, Salvatore Marano:
OLSR vs DSR: A comparative analysis of proactive and reactive mechanisms from an energetic point of view in wireless ad hoc networks.
- Chandrasekar Ramachandran, Sudip Misra, Mohammad S. Obaidat:
FORK: A novel two-pronged strategy for an agent-based intrusion detection scheme in ad-hoc networks.
- Hongbin Chen, Chi Kong Tse, Jiuchao Feng:
Performance evaluation of source extraction in wireless sensor networks.
- Luca Caviglione, Cristiano Cervellera, Franco Davoli, Filippo Aldo Grassia:
Optimization of an eMule-like modifier strategy.
Volume 31, Number 17, November 2008
- Ling-Jyh Chen, Tony Sun, Bo-Chun Wang, M. Y. Sanadidi, Mario Gerla:
PBProbe: A capacity estimation tool for high speed networks.
- Lynda Mokdad, Hind Castel-Taleb:
Stochastic comparisons: A methodology for the performance evaluation of fixed and mobile networks.
- José Villalón, Pedro Cuenca, Luis Orozco-Barbosa, Antonio Garrido:
B-EDCA: A QoS mechanism for multimedia communications over heterogeneous 802.11/802.11e WLANs.
- Iftekhar Ahmad, Joarder Kamruzzaman, Daryoush Habibi:
Rerouting in advance for preempted IR calls in QoS-enabled networks.
- Yong Ho Kim, Dong Hoon Lee:
An authentication scheme for filtering injected bogus data in sensor networks.
- Tinus Strauss, Derrick G. Kourie, Martin S. Olivier:
A comparison of simulated traffic conditioner performance.
- Suat Özdemir:
Functional reputation based reliable data aggregation and transmission for wireless sensor networks.
- Mohamed Ashour, Tho Le-Ngoc:
Priority queuing of long-range dependent traffic.
- Wesley Chee-Wah Tan, Sanjay K. Bose:
Throughput and lifetime performance of cost-credit-based routing protocols for power constrained ad hoc networks.
- Polychronis Koutsakis:
A new framework for multiple access and call admission control in wireless cellular networks.
- K. Vijayalakshmi, S. Radhakrishnan:
Artificial immune based hybrid GA for QoS based multicast routing in large scale networks (AISMR).
- Jun Wang, Huan Li, Weijia Jia, Liusheng Huang, Jingyuan Li:
Interface assignment and bandwidth allocation for multi-channel wireless mesh networks.
- Wei Yu, Sriram Chellappan, Xun Wang, Dong Xuan:
Peer-to-peer system-based active worm attacks: Modeling, analysis and defense.
- Yang Li, Li Guo, Zhihong Tian, Tianbo Lu:
A lightweight web server anomaly detection method based on transductive scheme and genetic algorithms.
- Yoram Revah, Michael Segal:
Improved bounds for data-gathering time in sensor networks.
- Kiran Anna, Mostafa A. Bassiouni:
A new framework for QoS provisioning in WLANS using p-persistent 802.11 MAC.
- Guillermo L. Taboada, Juan Touriño, Ramon Doallo:
Java Fast Sockets: Enabling high-speed Java communications on high performance clusters.
- B. Sathish Babu, Pallapa Venkataram:
Cognitive agents based authentication & privacy scheme for mobile transactions (CABAPS).
- Xiaobo Zhou, Dennis Ippoliti, Liqiang Zhang:
Fair bandwidth sharing and delay differentiation: Joint packet scheduling with buffer management.
- Tz-Heng Hsu, Jyun-Sian Wu:
An application-specific duty cycle adjustment MAC protocol for energy conserving over wireless sensor networks.
- Bo Yang, Yanyan Shen, Gang Feng, Chengnian Long, Zhong-Ping Jiang, Xinping Guan:
Distributed power control and random access for spectrum sharing with QoS constraint.
- Vidhyacharan Bhaskar, Kondo H. Adjallah:
A hybrid open queuing network model approach for multi-threaded dataflow architecture.
- Won-Ju Yoon, Sang-Hwa Chung, Seong-Joon Lee:
Implementation and performance evaluation of an active RFID system for fast tag collection.
- Manzar Saeed, Mohammad Saleem Mian:
Methods of finding multiplicative inverses in GF(28).
- Evgueni Doukhnitch, Muhammed Salamah, Emre Ozen:
An efficient approach for trilateration in 3D positioning.
- Khoa N. Le:
Inter-carrier interference power of OFDM in a uniform scattering channel.
- Likic Robert, Bosnjak Darko, Maxwell Simon, Marinovic Darko, Francetic Igor, Cikes Nada:
To VoIP or not to VoIP, is this really the question now?
- Bin Wu, Ajay D. Kshemkalyani:
Modeling message propagation in random graph networks.
- Ayaz Isazadeh, Mohsen Heydarian:
Optimal multicast multichannel routing in computer networks.
- Anup K. Ghosh, Amitava Mukherjee, Debashis Saha:
TCP throughput enhancement in wired-cum-wireless network.
- Patricia Della Mea Plentz, Carlos Montez, Rômulo Silva de Oliveira:
Deadline missing predictor based on aperiodic server queue length for distributed systems.
- Thierry Villemur, Emir Hammami:
Design and evaluation of a context-aware service deployment for collaborative sessions.
- Nikolaos Papandreou, Theodore Antonakopoulos:
A low-complexity bandwidth allocation algorithm for frequency-selective multiuser OFDM systems.
- Fucai Zhou, Jun Zhang, Jian Xu:
Research on anonymous signatures and group signatures.
- Zhiquan Bai, Dongfeng Yuan, Kyungsup Kwak:
Performance evaluation of STBC based cooperative systems over slow Rayleigh fading channel.
- Jaehak Yu, Hansung Lee, Myung-Sup Kim, Daihee Park:
Traffic flooding attack detection with SNMP MIB using SVM.
Volume 31, Number 18, December 2008
Last update Sat May 18 20:11:06 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jong Hyuk Park, Hsiao-Hwa Chen, Antonio Coronato, Gerd Kortuem:
Secure multi-mode systems and their applications for pervasive computing.
- Marie-Luce Bourguet:
Handling uncertainty in multimodal pervasive computing applications.
- Antonio Coronato, Giuseppe De Pietro:
Middleware mechanisms for supporting multimodal interactions in smart environments.
- Soo-Young Kang, Deok-Gyu Lee, Im-Yeong Lee:
A study on secure RFID mutual authentication scheme in pervasive computing environment.
- Chun-Ta Li, Min-Shiang Hwang, Yen-Ping Chu:
Further improvement on a novel privacy preserving authentication and access control scheme for pervasive computing environments.
- Chi-Yuan Chen, Tin Yu Wu, Yueh-Min Huang, Han-Chieh Chao:
An efficient end-to-end security mechanism for IP multimedia subsystem.
- Rabia Riaz, Ayesha Naureen, Attiya Akram, Ali Hammad Akbar, Ki-Hyung Kim, H. Farooq Ahmed:
A unified security framework with three key management schemes for wireless sensor networks.
- Sheikh Iqbal Ahamed, Moushumi Sharmin:
A trust-based secure service discovery (TSSD) model for pervasive computing.
- Bo Sun, Yang Xiao, Chung-Chih Li, Hsiao-Hwa Chen, T. Andrew Yang:
Security co-existence of wireless sensor networks and RFID for pervasive computing.
- Chih-Hsiung Tseng, Sheng-Tzong Cheng:
Location management scheme with WLAN positioning algorithm for integrated wireless networks.
- Valentina Casola, Emilio Pasquale Mancini, Nicola Mazzocca, Massimiliano Rak, Umberto Villano:
Self-optimization of secure web services.
- Guorui Li, Jingsha He, Yingfang Fu:
Group-based intrusion detection system in wireless sensor networks.
- Markos P. Anastasopoulos, Artemis C. Voulkidis, Athanasios V. Vasilakos, Panayotis G. Cottis:
A secure network management protocol for SmartGrid BPL networks: Design, implementation and experimental results.
- Azzedine Boukerche, Yonglin Ren:
A trust-based security system for ubiquitous and pervasive computing environments.
- Bo-Chao Cheng, Huan Chen, Yi-Jean Li, Ryh-Yuh Tseng:
A packet marking with fair probability distribution function for minimizing the convergence time in wireless sensor networks.
- Xuefeng Liang, Naixue Xiong, Laurence Tianruo Yang, Hui Zhang, Jong Hyuk Park:
A compensation scheme of fingerprint distortion using combined radial basis function model for ubiquitous services.
- Ming Lei, Yang Xiao, Susan V. Vrbsky, Chung-Chih Li:
Virtual password using random linear functions for on-line services, ATM machines, and pervasive computing.
- Zhiyong Yu, Xingshe Zhou, Zhiwen Yu, Jong Hyuk Park, Jianhua Ma:
iMuseum: A scalable context-aware intelligent museum system.