Volume 34, Number 1, January 2011 Editorial
Hot topics Section
Volume 34, Number 2, February 2011 Editorial
Special Issue Articles
- Chi-Chun Lo, Ting-Huan Kuo, Hsu-Yang Kung, Hsiang-Ting Kao, Chi-Hua Chen, Che-I Wu, Ding-Yuan Cheng:
Mobile merchandise evaluation service using novel information retrieval and image recognition technology.
- Carlos Serrão, Eva Rodríguez, Jaime Delgado:
Approaching the rights management interoperability problem using intelligent brokerage mechanisms.
- Keith Griffin, Colin Flanagan:
Defining a call control interface for browser-based integrations using representational state transfer.
- Jinsuk Baek, Jan Fischer, Hsiao-Hwa Chen, Minho Jo:
On a moving direction pattern based MAP selection model for HMIPv6 networks.
- Eduardo Goncalves da Silva, Luís Ferreira Pires, Marten van Sinderen:
Towards runtime discovery, selection and composition of semantic services.
- Ming-Chiao Chen, Jiann-Liang Chen, Teng-Wen Chang:
Android/OSGi-based vehicular network management system.
- Chin-Feng Lai, Yi-Wei Ma, Sung-Yen Chang, Han-Chieh Chao, Yueh-Min Huang:
OSGi-based services architecture for Cyber-Physical Home Control Systems.
- Huaming Guo, Wei Su, Hongke Zhang, Sy-Yen Kuo:
On the convergence condition and convergence time of BGP.
- Yaxuan Qi, Fei He, Xiang Wang, Xinming Chen, Yibo Xue, Jun Li:
OpenGate: Towards an open network services gateway.
- Juan C. Yelmo, José M. del Álamo, Rubén Trapero, Yod-Samuel Martín:
A user-centric approach to service creation and delivery over next generation networks.
Volume 34, Number 3, March 2011 Editorial
Special Issue Articles
- Georgios Kambourakis, Constantinos Kolias, Stefanos Gritzalis, Jong Hyuk Park:
DoS attacks exploiting signaling in UMTS and IMS.
- Ming-Huang Guo, Horng-Twu Liaw, Der-Jiunn Deng, Han-Chieh Chao:
An RFID secure authentication mechanism in WLAN.
- Yufeng Wang, Akihiro Nakao, Athanasios V. Vasilakos, Jianhua Ma:
P2P soft security: On evolutionary dynamics of P2P incentive mechanism.
- Yu-Yi Chen, Meng-Lin Tsai, Jinn-ke Jan:
The design of RFID access control protocol using the strategy of indefinite-index and challenge-response.
- Ying Sun, Chunxiang Xu, Yong Yu, Bo Yang:
Improvement of a proxy multi-signature scheme without random oracles.
- Qixu Liu, Yuqing Zhang:
VRSS: A new system for rating and scoring vulnerabilities.
- Ren-Chiun Wang, Wen-Shenq Juang, Chin-Laung Lei:
Robust authentication and key agreement scheme preserving the privacy of secret key.
- Sudip Misra, Ankur Vaish:
Reputation-based role assignment for role-based access control in wireless sensor networks.
- Jong Sik Moon, Im-Yeong Lee:
An AAA scheme using ID-based ticket with anonymity in future mobile communication.
- Muhammad Khurram Khan, Soo-Kyun Kim, Khaled Alghathbar:
Cryptanalysis and security enhancement of a 'more efficient & secure dynamic ID-based remote user authentication scheme'.
- Bo-Chao Cheng, Ryh-Yuh Tseng:
A Context Adaptive Intrusion Detection System for MANET.
- Jing Xu, Wen Tao Zhu, Dengguo Feng:
An efficient mutual authentication and key agreement protocol preserving user anonymity in mobile networks.
- Binod Vaidya, Jong Hyuk Park, Sang-Soo Yeo, Joel J. P. C. Rodrigues:
Robust one-time password authentication scheme using smart card for home network environment.
- Tzu-Chang Yeh, Chien-Hung Wu, Yuh-Min Tseng:
Improvement of the RFID authentication scheme based on quadratic residues.
- The Anh Pham:
The improvement of the knapsack cipher.
- Zhengping Jin, Qiaoyan Wen:
Certificateless multi-proxy signature.
- Taek-Young Youn, Changhoon Lee, Young-Ho Park:
An efficient non-interactive deniable authentication scheme based on trapdoor commitment schemes.
- Jia Zhang, Hai-Xin Duan, Wu Liu, Jianping Wu:
Anonymity analysis of P2P anonymous communication systems.
- Daojing He, Maode Ma, Yan Zhang, Chun Chen, Jiajun Bu:
A strong user authentication scheme with smart cards for wireless communications.
- Jian Wang, Yanheng Liu, Yu Jiao:
Novel access and remediation scheme in hierarchical trusted network.
- Dang Nguyen Duc, Kwangjo Kim:
Defending RFID authentication protocols against DoS attacks.
- Jung-Sik Cho, Sang-Soo Yeo, Sung Kwon Kim:
Securing against brute-force attack: A hash-based RFID mutual authentication protocol using a secret value.
- Mieso K. Denko, Tao Sun, Isaac Woungang:
Trust management in ubiquitous computing: A Bayesian approach.
- Dwaine E. Clarke:
Design and implementation of a public key-based group collaboration system.
- Longjiang Li, Yuming Mao, Supeng Leng:
Privacy addressing and autoconfiguration for mobile ad hoc networks.
- Liang Zhou, Athanasios V. Vasilakos, Naixue Xiong, Yan Zhang, Shiguo Lian:
Scheduling security-critical multimedia applications in heterogeneous networks.
- Qi Zhang, Yi Mu, Minjie Zhang:
Attribute-based authentication for multi-agent systems with dynamic groups.
- Lo-Yao Yeh, Yen-Cheng Chen, Jiun-Long Huang:
PAACP: A portable privacy-preserving authentication and access control protocol in vehicular ad hoc networks.
- Lars Völker, Marcel Noe, Oliver P. Waldhorst, Christoph Werle, Christoph Sorge:
Can internet users protect themselves? Challenges and techniques of automated protection of HTTP communication.
- Zubair A. Baig:
Pattern recognition for detecting distributed node exhaustion attacks in wireless sensor networks.
- Leonardo B. Oliveira, Diego F. Aranha, Conrado Porto Lopes Gouvêa, Michael Scott, Danilo F. Câmara, Julio López, Ricardo Dahab:
TinyPBC: Pairings for authenticated identity-based non-interactive key distribution in sensor networks.
- Zhenhua Liu, Yupu Hu, Xiangsong Zhang, Hua Ma:
Provably secure multi-proxy signature scheme with revocation in the standard model.
- Wei Lu, Goaletsa Rammidi, Ali A. Ghorbani:
Clustering botnet communication traffic based on n-gram feature selection.
- Roberto Di Pietro, Alexandre Viejo:
Location privacy and resilience in wireless sensor networks querying.
Volume 34, Number 4, April 2011 Editorial
Special Issue Articles
- Yang Xiang, Wanlei Zhou:
Special issue: Building secure parallel and distributed networks and systems.
- Xiaoxun Sun, Lili Sun, Hua Wang:
Extended k-anonymity models against sensitive attribute disclosure.
- Yu Zhang, Binxing Fang, Yongzheng Zhang:
Parallelizing weighted frequency counting in high-speed network monitoring.
- Nikhil Saxena, Mieso K. Denko, Dilip Banerji:
A hierarchical architecture for detecting selfish behaviour in community wireless mesh networks.
- Boyeon Song, Chris J. Mitchell:
Scalable RFID security protocols supporting tag ownership transfer.
- Mihui Kim, Peng Ning:
SeCA: A framework for Secure Channel Assignment in wireless mesh networks.
- Zi Chu, Haining Wang:
An investigation of hotlinking and its countermeasures.
- Hongjuan Li, Kai Lin, Keqiu Li:
Energy-efficient and high-accuracy secure data aggregation in wireless sensor networks.
- Tilman Wolf, Russell Tessier, Gayatri Prabhu:
Securing the data path of next-generation router systems.
Volume 34, Number 5, April 2011 Editorial
Special Issue Articles
- Adrien Friggeri, Guillaume Chelius, Eric Fleury, Antoine Fraboulet, F. Mentré, J. C. Lucet:
Reconstructing social interactions using an unreliable wireless sensor network.
- Anne-Marie Kermarrec, Erwan Le Merrer, Bruno Sericola, Gilles Trédan:
Second order centrality: Distributed assessment of nodes criticity in complex networks.
- Belkacem Serrour, Alex Arenas, Sergio Gómez:
Detecting communities of triangles in complex networks using spectral optimization.
- Christophe Crespelle, Fabien Tarissan:
Evaluation of a new method for measuring the internet degree distribution: Simulation results.
- Guoqiang Zhang, Bruno Quoitin, Shi Zhou:
Phase changes in the evolution of the IPv4 and IPv6 AS-Level Internet topologies.
- M. Engin Tozal, Kamil Saraç:
Palmtree: An IP alias resolution algorithm with linear probing complexity.
- Frédéric Ouédraogo, Clémence Magnien:
Impact of sources and destinations on the observed properties of the internet topology.
Volume 34, Number 6, May 2011 Hot Topics Section
- Gang Chen, Zujie Ren, Lidan Shou, Ke Chen, Yijun Bei:
PISA: A framework for integrating uncooperative peers into P2P-based federated search.
- Jiyong Park, Daedong Park, Seongsoo Hong, Jungkeun Park:
Preventing TCP performance interference on asymmetric links using ACKs-first variable-size queuing.
- Natalija Vlajic, Dusan Stevanovic, George Spanogiannopoulos:
Strategies for improving performance of IEEE 802.15.4/ZigBee WSNs with path-constrained mobile sink(s).
- Chirag K. Rupani, Trilok C. Aseri:
An improved transport layer protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Siyu Tang, Eva Jaho, Ioannis Stavrakakis, Ioannis Z. Koukoutsidis, Piet Van Mieghem:
Modeling gossip-based content dissemination and search in distributed networking.
- Yang-Ick Joo, Kyeong Hur:
A distributed-request-based CDMA CAC for DiffServ multimedia services in wireless cellular mobile networks.
- Guiyi Wei, Yun Ling, Binfeng Guo, Bin Xiao, Athanasios V. Vasilakos:
Prediction-based data aggregation in wireless sensor networks: Combining grey model and Kalman Filter.
Volume 34, Number 7, May 2011 Review Article
- Yong Ding, Li Xiao:
Channel allocation in multi-channel wireless mesh networks.
- Theodoros Anagnostopoulos, Christos Anagnostopoulos, Stathes Hadjiefthymiades:
An adaptive location prediction model based on fuzzy control.
- Mehdi Ghatee:
QoS-based cooperative algorithm for integral multi-commodity flow problem.
- Rosario Giuseppe Garroppo, Stefano Giordano, Davide Iacono, Luca Tavanti:
Experimental and simulation analysis of a WiMAX system in an emergency marine scenario.
- Ming Xu, Shuigeng Zhou, Jihong Guan:
A new and effective hierarchical overlay structure for Peer-to-Peer networks.
- Yawen Chen, Hong Shen, Haibo Zhang:
Routing and wavelength assignment for hypercube communications embedded on optical chordal ring networks of degrees 3 and 4.
- Noriaki Kamiyama, Ryoichi Kawahara, Tatsuya Mori, Shigeaki Harada, Haruhisa Hasegawa:
Optimally designing caches to reduce P2P traffic.
- Ralph Kühne, George B. Huitema, Georg Carle:
A simple distributed mechanism for accounting system self-configuration in next-generation charging and billing.
Volume 34, Number 8, June 2011 Special Section on Wireless Mobile and Multimedia Networks
- Prasant Mohapatra, Jörg Ott:
Special section on wireless mobile and multimedia networks.
- Paola Cappanera, Luciano Lenzini, Alessandro Lori, Giovanni Stea, Gigliola Vaglini:
Efficient link scheduling for online admission control of real-time traffic in wireless mesh networks.
- Marwan Krunz, David Manzi:
Channel access and traffic control for dynamic-spectrum networks with single-transmit, dual-receive radios.
- Emilio Ancillotti, Raffaele Bruno, Marco Conti, Antonio Pinizzotto:
Load-aware routing in mesh networks: Models, algorithms and experimentation.
- Yesid Jarma, Golnaz Karbaschi, Marcelo Dias de Amorim, Farid Benbadis, Guillaume Chelius:
Volume-aware positioning in the context of a marine port terminal.
- James Gross, Michael Reyer:
Performance prediction for OFDMA systems with dynamic power and subcarrier allocation.
Volume 34, Number 9, June 2011 Editorial
Special Issue Articles
- Georgios Tsiropoulos, Dimitrios Stratogiannis, John D. Kanellopoulos, Panayotis G. Cottis:
Probabilistic framework and performance evaluation for prioritized call admission control in next generation networks.
- Upendra Rathnayake, Mohsin Iftikhar, Maximilian Ott, Aruna Seneviratne:
Realistic data transfer scheduling with uncertainty.
- Kandaraj Piamrat, Adlen Ksentini, Jean-Marie Bonnin, César Viho:
Radio resource management in emerging heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Nikolaos Psimogiannos, Aggeliki Sgora, Dimitrios D. Vergados:
An IMS-based network architecture for WiMAX-UMTS and WiMAX-WLAN interworking.
- Fabio Baroncelli, Barbara Martini, Valerio Martini, Piero Castoldi:
Extending next generation network (NGN) architecture for connection-oriented transport.
- Wei-Kuo Chiang, Kai-Shun Chang:
Design and implementation of a distributed service invocation function for the IP multimedia subsystem.
- Ming-Fong Tsai, Naveen K. Chilamkurti, Sherali Zeadally, Alexey V. Vinel:
Concurrent multipath transmission combining forward error correction and path interleaving for video streaming.
- Yuan-sheng Luo, Yong Qi, Di Hou, Lin-feng Shen, Ying Chen, Xiao Zhong:
A novel heuristic algorithm for QoS-aware end-to-end service composition.
Volume 34, Number 10, July 2011 Regular Articles
- Pavle Vuletic, Jelica Protic:
Self-similar cross-traffic analysis as a foundation for choosing among active available bandwidth measurement strategies.
- Xu Li, Hongyu Huang, Xuegang Yu, Wei Shu, Minglu Li, Min-You Wu:
A new paradigm for urban surveillance with vehicular sensor networks.
- Ying-Dar Lin, Shun-Lee Chang, Shi-Hung Tao, Jui-Hung Yeh:
Realizing and benchmarking broadcast algorithms in wireless mesh networks.
- Noriaki Kamiyama, Ryoichi Kawahara, Tatsuya Mori, Shigeaki Harada, Haruhisa Hasegawa:
Parallel video streaming optimizing network throughput.
- Ching-Lung Chang, Yue-Shan Chang, Ching-Hung Chang, Fang-Jie Chen:
XOR-based frame loss recovery scheme for video streaming.
- Ye Zhu, Huirong Fu:
Traffic analysis attacks on Skype VoIP calls.
- Daniel F. Macedo, Aldri L. dos Santos, José Marcos S. Nogueira, Guy Pujolle:
Modeling multiple hop wireless networks with varying transmission power and data rate.
- Laercio Cruvinel, Teresa Vazão:
Improving performance for multimedia traffic with distributed dynamic QoS adaptation.
- Hassaan Khaliq Qureshi, Sajjad Rizvi, Muhammad Saleem, Syed Ali Khayam, Veselin Rakocevic, Muttukrishnan Rajarajan:
Poly: A reliable and energy efficient topology control protocol for wireless sensor networks.
- Jianxin Liao, Jinzhu Wang, Tonghong Li, Jingyu Wang, Xiaomin Zhu:
A token-bucket based notification traffic control mechanism for IMS presence service.
- Vasileios Karyotis, Maria Fazio, Symeon Papavassiliou, Antonio Puliafito:
Comparison of efficient random walk strategies for wireless multi-hop networks.
Volume 34, Number 11, July 2011 Regular Articles
- Wei Yu, Xun Wang, Adam C. Champion, Dong Xuan, David Lee:
On detecting active worms with varying scan rate.
- Massimo Bernaschi, Filippo Cacace, A. Davoli, D. Guerri, M. Latini, Luca Vollero:
A CAPWAP-based solution for frequency planning in large scale networks of WiFi Hot-Spots.
- Halder Subir, Amrita Ghosal, DasBit Sipra:
A pre-determined node deployment strategy to prolong network lifetime in wireless sensor network.
- Gabriele Oligeri, Stefano Chessa, Gaetano Giunta:
Loss tolerant video streaming authentication in heterogeneous wireless networks.
- Hakyung Jung, Ted Taekyoung Kwon, Kideok Cho, Yanghee Choi:
REACT: Rate Adaptation using Coherence Time in 802.11 WLANs.
- P. Arun Raj Kumar, S. Selvakumar:
Distributed denial of service attack detection using an ensemble of neural classifier.
- Bahador Bakhshi, Siavash Khorsandi, Antonio Capone:
On-line joint QoS routing and channel assignment in multi-channel multi-radio wireless mesh networks.
- Chanmin Yoon, Hojung Cha:
Experimental analysis of IEEE 802.15.4a CSS ranging and its implications.
- Yu Liu, Chi Zhou, Yu Cheng:
S2U: An efficient algorithm for optimal integrated points placement in hybrid optical-wireless access networks.
Volume 34, Number 12, August 2011 Special section on the Design of Reliable Communication Networks
Special section on the Performane Evaluation of Computer Communication Systems
- Anna V. Manolova, Sarah Ruepp, Lars Dittmann, Eusebi Calle, José-Luis Marzo:
Restoration in multi-domain GMPLS-based networks.
- Mukul Goyal, Dawn Rohm, Weigao Xie, Seyed H. Hosseini, Kishor S. Trivedi, Yusuf Bashir, August Divjak:
A stochastic model for beaconless IEEE 802.15.4 MAC operation.
- Floriano De Rango, Fiore Veltri, Peppino Fazio:
Interference Aware-based Ad-Hoc On Demand Distance Vector (IA-AODV) ultra wideband system routing protocol.
- Sudip Misra, Manikonda Pavan Kumar, Mohammad S. Obaidat:
Connectivity preserving localized coverage algorithm for area monitoring using wireless sensor networks.
- Luca Caviglione, Cristiano Cervellera:
Design, optimization and performance evaluation of a content distribution overlay for streaming.
Volume 34, Number 13, August 2011 Special section on Network Virtualization
Special section on the Performance Evaluation of Wireless Ad Hoc, Sensor and Ubiquitous Networks
- Jia Hu, Geyong Min, Mike E. Woodward:
Performance analysis of the TXOP burst transmission scheme in single-hop ad hoc networks with unbalanced stations.
- Usman Ashraf, Slim Abdellatif, Guy Juanole:
Route Maintenance in IEEE 802.11 wireless mesh networks.
- Jie Yu, Liming Lu, Peng Xiao, Zhoujun Li, Yuan Zhou:
Monitoring, analyzing and characterizing lookup traffic in a large-scale DHT.
- Chun-Yu Lin, Chen-Lung Chan, Chung-Ta King, Huang-Chen Lee:
A cyclic MAC scheduler for collecting data from heterogeneous sensors.
- Christelle Caillouet, Stéphane Pérennes, Hervé Rivano:
Framework for optimizing the capacity of wireless mesh networks.
Volume 34, Number 14, September 2011 Review Article
- Kazushi Ikeda, Thilmee M. Baduge, Takaaki Umedu, Hirozumi Yamaguchi, Teruo Higashino:
ALMware: A middleware for application layer multicast protocols.
- Sébastien Barré, J. Ronan, Olivier Bonaventure:
Implementation and evaluation of the Shim6 protocol in the Linux kernel.
- Y. Peng Hu, R. Li, S. Wang Zhou, Y. Ping Lin:
CCS-MAC: Exploiting the overheard data for compression in wireless sensor networks.
- António Pinto, Manuel Ricardo:
On performance of group key distribution techniques when applied to IPTV services.
- Bahador Bakhshi, Siavash Khorsandi:
Complexity and design of QoS routing algorithms in wireless mesh networks.
- Abdulghani Ali Ahmed, Aman Jantan, Tat Chee Wan:
SLA-based complementary approach for network intrusion detection.
- Yoon-Ho Choi, Moon-Young Jung, Seung-Woo Seo:
A fast pattern matching algorithm with multi-byte search unit for high-speed network security.
- Zhenhai Duan, Kartik Gopalan, Xin Yuan:
An empirical study of behavioral characteristics of spammers: Findings and implications.
Volume 34, Number 15, September 2011
- Jeroen Famaey, Tim Wauters, Filip De Turck, Bart Dhoedt, Piet Demeester:
Network-aware service placement and selection algorithms on large-scale overlay networks.
- Tebatso Nage, F. Richard Yu, Marc St-Hilaire:
TCP-aware network coding with opportunistic scheduling in wireless mobile ad hoc networks.
- Martin O. Nicholes, Chen-Nee Chuah, Shyhtsun Felix Wu, Biswanath Mukherjee:
Inter-domain collaborative routing (IDCR): Server selection for optimal client performance.
- Yukinobu Fukushima, Tutomu Murase, Masayoshi Kobayashi, Hiroki Fujiwara, Ryohei Fujimaki, Tokumi Yokohira:
Multi-stage change-point detection scheme for large-scale simultaneous events.
- Ajithkumar Thamarakuzhi, John A. Chandy:
2-Dilated flattened butterfly: A nonblocking switching topology for high-radix networks.
- Arjuna Sathiaseelan, Gorry Fairhurst:
TCP-Friendly Rate Control (TFRC) for bursty media flows.
- Xin Huang, Suili Feng, Hongcheng Zhuang:
Jointly optimal congestion control, channel allocation and power control in multi-channel wireless multihop networks.
- A. Antony Franklin, Vibhav Bukkapatanam, C. Siva Ram Murthy:
On the end-to-end flow allocation and channel assignment in multi-channel multi-radio wireless mesh networks with partially overlapped channels.
- Hongseok Yoo, Dongkyun Kim:
Repetition-based cooperative broadcasting for vehicular ad-hoc networks.
- Kinda Khawam, Marc Ibrahim, Marwen Abdennebi, Dana Marinca, Samir Tohmé:
Analytical modelling in 802.11 ad hoc networks.
Volume 34, Number 16, October 2011 Special Section on Hot Topics in Wireless Mesh Networking
- Jessie Hui Wang, Changqing An, Jiahai Yang:
A study of traffic, user behavior and pricing policies in a large campus network.
- Fatih Senel, Mohamed F. Younis:
Relay node placement in structurally damaged wireless sensor networks via triangular steiner tree approximation.
- Abdul Jabbar, Justin P. Rohrer, Victor S. Frost, James P. G. Sterbenz:
Survivable millimeter-wave mesh networks.
- Jing Wu, Michel Savoie:
Recovery from control plane failures in the RSVP-TE signaling protocol.
- Jimmy Leblet, Zhe Li, Gwendal Simon, Di Yuan:
Optimal network locality in distributed virtualized data-centers.
- Marta Carbone, Luigi Rizzo:
An emulation tool for PlanetLab.
- M. Aykut Yigitel, Özlem Durmaz Incel, Cem Ersoy:
Design and implementation of a QoS-aware MAC protocol for Wireless Multimedia Sensor Networks.
Volume 34, Number 17, November 2011 Special Section on Wireless Networking
- Albert Banchs, Luciano Lenzini, Ioannis Stavrakakis:
Special Section on Wireless networking.
- Sajal K. Das, Jun-Won Ho:
A synopsis on node compromise detection in wireless sensor networks using sequential analysis (Invited Review Article).
- Paolo Casari, Michele Zorzi:
Protocol design issues in underwater acoustic networks.
- Claudio Cicconetti, Luciano Lenzini, Daniele Migliorini, Enzo Mingozzi:
Power-aware opportunistic downlink scheduling in IEEE 802.16 wireless networks.
- Margot Deruyck, Emmeric Tanghe, Wout Joseph, Luc Martens:
Modelling and optimization of power consumption in wireless access networks.
- Jesús Aísa, José Luis Villarroel:
The WICKPro protocol with the Packet Delivery Ratio metric.
- Ramon S. Schwartz, Rafael Ramos Regis Barbosa, Nirvana Meratnia, Geert J. Heijenk, Hans Scholten:
A directional data dissemination protocol for vehicular environments.
- Mario Orne Díaz-Anadón, Kin K. Leung:
TDMA scheduling for event-triggered data aggregation in irregular wireless sensor networks.
Volume 34, Number 18, December 2011 Feature article
Special section on specialized routing and node placement for ad hoc networks
- Marco Conti, Song Chong, Serge Fdida, Weijia Jia, Holger Karl, Ying-Dar Lin, Petri Mähönen, Martin Maier, Refik Molva, Steve Uhlig, Moshe Zukerman:
Research challenges towards the Future Internet.
Last update Fri May 24 20:07:08 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Mustafa Ilhan Akbas, Matthias R. Brust, Damla Turgut:
SOFROP: Self-organizing and fair routing protocol for wireless networks with mobile sensors and stationary actors.
- Dulanjalie C. Dhanapala, Anura P. Jayasumana:
Convex Subspace Routing (CSR): Routing via anchor-based convex virtual subspaces in sensor networks.
- Ramy Eltarras, Mohamed Eltoweissy:
Associative routing for wireless sensor networks.
- Dong-Min Kim, Young Ju Hwang, Seong-Lyun Kim, Gwang-Ja Jin:
Testbed results of an opportunistic routing for multi-robot wireless networks.
- Yi Xian, Chin-Tser Huang, Jorge Arturo Cobb:
Look-Ahead Routing and Message Scheduling in Delay-Tolerant Networks.
- Ramón Agüero, Johnny Choque, Jose Angel Irastorza, Luis Muñoz:
Coverage extension by means of non-conventional multi-hop communications.
- Carlos Henrique Pereira Augusto, Celso Barbosa Carvalho, Marcel William Rocha da Silva, José Ferreira de Rezende:
REUSE: A combined routing and link scheduling mechanism for wireless mesh networks.