Volume 19, Number 1, June 2001
Volume 19, Number 2-3, July 2001 Combinatorial Curves and Surfaces
Last update Sat May 18 20:11:12 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Marshall W. Bern:
Combinatorial Curves and Surfaces - Editorial.
- Tamal K. Dey, Rephael Wenger:
Reconstructing curves with sharp corners.
- Sylvain Petitjean, Edmond Boyer:
Regular and non-regular point sets: Properties and reconstruction.
- Nina Amenta, Sunghee Choi, Ravi Krishna Kolluri:
The power crust, unions of balls, and the medial axis transform.
- Jean-Daniel Boissonnat, Frédéric Cazals:
Natural neighbor coordinates of points on a surface.
- Dominique Attali, Jacques-Olivier Lachaud:
Delaunay conforming iso-surface, skeleton extraction and noise removal.
- Ho-Lun Cheng, Herbert Edelsbrunner, Ping Fu:
Shape space from deformation.
- Siu-Wing Cheng, Herbert Edelsbrunner, Ping Fu, Ka-Po Lam:
Design and analysis of planar shape deformation.