Volume 30, Number 1, January 2005
- Emilio Di Giacomo, Walter Didimo, Giuseppe Liotta, Stephen K. Wismath:
Curve-constrained drawings of planar graphs.
- David R. Wood:
Grid drawings of k-colourable graphs.
- Huaming Zhang, Xin He:
Improved visibility representation of plane graphs.
- Ovidiu Daescu, Ningfang Mi:
Polygonal chain approximation: a query based approach.
- Tetsuo Asano, Mark de Berg, Otfried Cheong, Hazel Everett, Herman J. Haverkort, Naoki Katoh, Alexander Wolff:
Optimal spanners for axis-aligned rectangles.
Volume 30, Number 2, February 2005 Special Issue on the 19th European Workshop on Computational Geometry
- Rolf Klein:
- Sándor P. Fekete, Henk Meijer:
The one-round Voronoi game replayed.
- Mattias Andersson, Joachim Gudmundsson, Christos Levcopoulos:
Chips on wafers, or packing rectangles into grids.
- Axel Mosig, Michael Clausen:
Approximately matching polygonal curves with respect to the Fre'chet distance.
- Kenji Kashiwabara, Masataka Nakamura, Yoshio Okamoto:
The affine representation theorem for abstract convex geometries.
- Bernard Mourrain, Jean-Pierre Técourt, Monique Teillaud:
On the computation of an arrangement of quadrics in 3D.
- Yi-Jen Chiang, Tobias Lenz, Xiang Lu, Günter Rote:
Simple and optimal output-sensitive construction of contour trees using monotone paths.
- Matthew J. Katz, Joseph S. B. Mitchell, Yuval Nir:
Orthogonal segment stabbing.
Volume 30, Number 3, March 2005
Last update Sat May 25 19:51:50 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page