Volume 35, Numbers 1-2, August 2006 Special Issue on the 20th ACM Symposium on Computational Geometry
- Jean-Daniel Boissonnat, Jack Snoeyink:
- Jie Gao, Leonidas J. Guibas, An Thai Nguyen:
Deformable spanners and applications.
- Timothy M. Chan:
Faster core-set constructions and data-stream algorithms in fixed dimensions.
- Arno Eigenwillig, Lutz Kettner, Elmar Schömer, Nicola Wolpert:
Exact, efficient, and complete arrangement computation for cubic curves.
- Sylvain Lazard, Luis Mariano Peñaranda, Sylvain Petitjean:
Intersecting quadrics: an efficient and exact implementation.
- Jyh-Ming Lien, Nancy M. Amato:
Approximate convex decomposition of polygons.
- Tamal K. Dey, Samrat Goswami:
Provable surface reconstruction from noisy samples.
Volume 35, Number 3, October 2006
Last update Fri May 24 16:27:02 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page