Volume 26, Number 1, January 1993 Computer Support for Concurrent Engineering
- Y. V. Ramana Reddy, Kankanahalli Srinivas, Vasudevan Jagannathan, Raghu Karinthi:
Computer Support for Concurrent Engineering - Guest Editors' Introduction.
- Prasun Dewan, John Riedl:
Toward Computer-Supported Concurrent Software Engineering.
- Mark R. Cutkosky, Robert S. Engelmore, Richard Fikes, Michael R. Genesereth, Thomas R. Gruber, William S. Mark, Jay M. Tenenbaum, Jay C. Weber:
PACT: An Experiment in Integrating Concurrent Engineering Systems.
- Mark Klein:
Capturing Design Rationale in Concurrent Engineering Teams.
- B. Chandrasekaran, Ashok K. Goel, Yumi Iwasaki:
Functional Representation as Design Rationale.
Volume 26, Number 2, February 1993 Articles
Volume 26, Number 3, March 1993 Articles
Volume 26, Number 4, April 1993 Articles
- P. R. Mukund, J. F. McDonald:
MCM: The High-Performance Electronic Packaging Technology.
- Robert K. Scannell, John K. Hagge:
Development of a Multichip Module DSP.
- Wolfgang Daum, William E. Burdick Jr., Raymond A. Fillion:
Overlay High-Density Interconnect: A Chips-First Multichip Module Technology.
- David P. LaPotin, Toufie R. Mazzawy, Marlin L. White:
Early Package Analysis: Considerations and Case Study.
- Paul D. Franzon, Robert J. Evans:
A Multichip Module Design Process for Notebook Computers.
- Claus M. Habiger, R. Mike Lea:
Hybrid-WSI: A Massively Parallel Computing Technology?
- Ranga Vemuri, Nand Kumar, Raghu Vutukuru, Prasad Subba Rao, Praveen Sinha, Ning Ren, Paddy Mamtora, Ram Mandayam, Ram Vemuri, Jayanta Roy:
An Integrated Multicomponent Synthesis for MCMs.
- Peyman H. Dehkordi, Donald W. Bouldin:
Design for Packageability: Early Consideration of Packaging from a VLSI Designer's Viewpoint.
- Lance A. Glasser:
A Road Map to ARPA Involvement in Electronic Packaging.
Volume 26, Number 5, May 1993 Articles
Volume 26, Number 6, June 1993 Heterogeneous Processing
- Richard F. Freund, Howard Jay Siegel:
Heterogeneous Processing - Guest Editors' Introduction.
- Ashfaq A. Khokhar, Viktor K. Prasanna, Muhammad E. Shaaban, Cho-Li Wang:
Heterogeneous Computing: Challenges and Opportunities.
- Martin C. Rinard, Daniel J. Scales, Monica S. Lam:
Jade: A High-Level, Machine-Independent Language for Parallel Programming.
- Gabriel M. Silberman, Kemal Ebcioglu:
An Architectural Framework for Supporting Heterogeneous Instruction-Set Architectures.
- John R. Nicol, C. Thomas Wilkes, Frank Manola:
Object Orientation in Heterogeneous Distributed Computing Systems.
- Frank J. Rinaldo, Matthew R. Fausey:
Event Reconstruction in High-Energy Physics.
- Arif Ghafoor, Jaehyung Yang:
A Distributed Heterogeneous Supercomputing Management System.
- Adam Beguelin, Jack Dongarra, Al Geist, Vaidy S. Sunderam:
Visualization and Debugging in a Heterogeneous Environment.
Volume 26, Number 7, July 1993 Articles
Volume 26, Number 8, August 1993 Extending Telecommunication Systems:
The Feature-Interaction Problem
Volume 26, Number 9, September 1993 Articles
Volume 26, Number 10, October 1993 Computational Science and Engineering
Volume 26, Number 11, November 1993 Articles
- Ravi S. Sandhu:
Lattice-Based Access Control Models.
- Kurtis T. Johnson, Ali R. Hurson, Behrooz Shirazi:
General-Purpose Systolic Arrays.
- Jakob Nielsen:
Iterative User-Interface Design.
- Erik DeBenedictis, Stephen C. Johnson:
Extending Unix for Scalable Computing.
- Stephanie White, Mack W. Alford, Julian Holtzman, C. Stephen Kuehl, Brian McCay, David Oliver, David Owens, Colin Tully, Allan Willey:
Systems Engineering of Computer-Based Systems, State of Practice Working Group.
Volume 26, Number 12, December 1993 Feature Articles
Last update Thu May 23 18:28:57 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Roger Clarke:
Asimov's Laws of Implications for Information Technology - Part 1.
- Larry Press:
Software Export from Developing Nations.