Volume 13, Number 1, January 2001 High performance agent systems
- Geoffrey Fox, Anthony J. G. Hey:
Editorial: Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience.
- Omer F. Rana, David Kotz:
Special Issue: High Performance Agent Systems.
- Yoad Gidron, Israel Ben-Shaul, Ophir Holder, Yariv Aridor:
Dynamic configuration of access control for mobile components in FarGo.
- Jane Hillston, Leïla Kloul:
Performance investigation of an on-line auction system.
- Martyn Fletcher, S. Misbah Deen:
Fault-tolerant holonic manufacturing systems.
- Antonio Puliafito, Salvatore Riccobene, Marco Scarpa:
Which paradigm should I use? An analytical comparison of the client-server, remote evaluation and mobile agent paradigms.
Volume 13, Number 2, February 2001
- Jeff S. Reeve:
A parallel Viterbi decoding algorithm.
- Douglas Aberdeen, Jonathan Baxter:
Emmerald: a fast matrix-matrix multiply using Intel's SSE instructions.
- Ioana Banicescu, Sheikh Ghafoor, Vijay Velusamy, Samuel H. Russ, Mark Bilderback:
Experiences from integrating algorithmic and systemic load balancing strategies.
- Akihiro Kaieda, Yasuichi Nakayama, Atsuhiro Tanaka, Takashi Horikawa, Toshiyasu Kurasugi, Issei Kino:
Analysis and measurement of the effect of kernel locks in SMP systems.
- Rafael Mayo, Enrique S. Quintana-Ortí, Gregorio Quintana-Ortí, Vicente Hernández:
Parallel solvers for discrete-time algebric Riccati equations.
Volume 13, Number 3, March 2001
Volume 13, Number 4, 10 April 2001
Volume 13, Number 5, 25 April 2001
Volume 13, Number 6, May 2001
Volume 13, Number 7, June 2001 Distributed Objects and Applications '99
- Zahir Tari, Robert Meersman:
Special Issue: Distributed Objects and Applications '99.
- Carlos O'Ryan, Douglas C. Schmidt, Fred Kuhns, Marina Spivak, Jeff Parsons, Irfan Pyarali, David L. Levine:
Evaluating policies and mechanisms to support distributed real-time applications with CORBA.
- Christian Och, Richard Osborne, John Todd, Roger King:
The COIL data mediator definition language.
- Louise E. Moser, P. M. Melliar-Smith, Priya Narasimhan, Ruppert R. Koch, K. Berket:
A multicast group communication protocol, engine, and bridge for CORBA.
- Alex Sim, Henrik Nordberg, Luis M. Bernardo, Arie Shoshani, Doron Rotem:
Experience with using CORBA to implement a file caching coordination system.
- Markus Aleksy, Axel Korthaus:
Access to SAP's Business Framework from Java-based applications.
Volume 13, Number 8-9, July/August 2001 ACM 2000 Java Grande Conference
- Geoffrey Fox:
Special Issue: ACM 2000 Java Grande Conference.
- Gregor von Laszewski, Ian T. Foster, Jarek Gawor, Peter Lane:
A Java commodity grid kit.
- José Oliver, Jordi Guitart, Eduard Ayguadé, Nacho Navarro, Jordi Torres:
Strategies for the efficient exploitation of loop-level parallelism in Java.
- Jason Maassen, Thilo Kielmann, Henri E. Bal:
Parallel application experience with replicated method invocation.
- Dan Bonachea, Phillip M. Dickens, Rajeev Thakur:
High-performance file I/O in Java: Existing approaches and bulk I/O extensions.
- Vijay Mann, Vincent Matossian, Rajeev Muralidhar, Manish Parashar:
DISCOVER: An environment for Web-based interaction and steering of high-performance scientific applications.
- Nitya Narasimhan, Louise E. Moser, P. M. Melliar-Smith:
Interceptors for Java Remote Method Invocation.
- Xiaolan Zhang, Margo I. Seltzer:
HBench: Java: An application-specific benchmarking framework for Java Virtual Machines.
- Mark E. Kambites, J. Obdrzálek, J. Mark Bull:
An OpenMP-like interface for parallel programming in Java.
- Chandra Krintz, Richard Wolski:
Using JavaNws to compare C and Java TCP-Socket performance.
Volume 13, Number 10, August 2001
Volume 13, Number 11, September 2001 Object-oriented Databases
Volume 13, Number 12, October 2001
Volume 13, Number 13, November 2001 Formal Techniques for Java Programs
Volume 13, Number 14, December 2001
Volume 13, Number 15, December 2001
Last update Fri May 17 19:50:55 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page