Volume 6, Number 1, February 1994
Volume 6, Number 2, April 1994
Volume 6, Number 3, May 1994
Volume 6, Number 4, June 1994
- Andrew S. Tanenbaum, Henri E. Bal, Saniya Ben Hassen, M. Frans Kaashoek:
Object-based approach to programming distributed systems.
- Salim Hariri, J.-B. Park, Manish Parashar, Geoffrey Charles Fox:
Communication system for high-performance distributed computing.
- Patrick T. Homer, Richard D. Schlichting:
Using Schooner to support distribution and heterogeneity in the Numerical Propulsion System Simulation project.
- Prabuddha Biswas, Donald F. Towsley, K. K. Ramakrishnan, C. Mani Krishna:
Performance benefits of non-volatile caches in distributed file systems.
- Anand R. Tripathi, Neeran M. Karnik, Surya P. Koneru, Clifton Nock, Renu Tewari, Khaled Day, Terence Noonan:
Configuration management in the Nexus distributed operating system.
- B. Clifford Neuman, Santosh Rao:
The Prospero Resource Manager: A scalable framework for processor allocation in distributed systems.
- Antony Richards, Tamara Ginige, Aruna Seneviratne, Teresa Buczkowska, Michael Fry:
Adaptive transport service for high speed networks.
- T. Braun, C. Schmidt:
Parallel transport subsystem implementation for high-performance communication.
Volume 6, Number 5, August 1994
Volume 6, Number 6, September 1994
Volume 6, Number 7, October 1994
Volume 6, Number 8, December 1994
Last update Sat May 18 20:12:04 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page