Volume 8, Number 1, January 1996
- J. W. H. Daniel, Michael R. Moulding:
Exploiting application parallelism in knowledge-based systems: an experimental method.
- Alfons G. Hoekstra, Peter M. A. Sloot, Frank van der Linden, M. van Muiswinkel, J. J. J. Vesseur, Louis O. Hertzberger:
Native and generic parallel programming environments on a transputer and a PowerPC platform.
- Kivanc Dincer, Zeki Bozkus, Sanjay Ranka, Geoffrey Fox:
Benchmarking the computation and communication performance of the CM-5.
- Jean-Marc Jézéquel, Claude Jard:
Building a global clock for observing computations in distributed memory parallel computers.
Volume 8, Number 2, March 1996
Volume 8, Number 3, April 1996
Volume 8, Number 4, May 1996
Volume 8, Number 5, June 1996
Volume 8, Number 6, July 1996
Volume 8, Number 7, September 1996
Volume 8, Number 8, October 1996
Volume 8, Number 9, November 1996
Volume 8, Number 10, December 1996
Last update Tue May 21 18:35:12 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Mark Baker:
- A. Sathye, G. Bassett, Kelvin Droegemeier, Ming Xue, K. Brewster:
Experiences using high performance computing for operational storm scale weather prediction.
- Robert M. Baxter, Killian D. Murphy, Shari Trewin:
Experiences in parallelising FLITE3D on the Cray T3D.
- John A. Keane:
Parallel systems in financial information processing.
- Stéphane Lanteri, Mark Loriot:
Large-scale solutions of three-dimensional compressible flows using the parallel N3S-MUSCL solver.
- Joy N. Reed, Kevin Parrott, Tim Lanfear:
Portability, predictability and performance for parallel computing: BSP in practice.