Volume 15, Number 1, January 2010
Volume 15, Number 2, April 2010 Special Issue on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming
- Peter J. Stuckey:
Introduction to the special issue on the Fourteenth International Conference on Principles and Practice of Constraint Programming (CP 2008).
- Tony Minoru Tamura Lopes, André A. Ciré, Cid Carvalho de Souza, Arnaldo Vieira Moura:
A hybrid model for a multiproduct pipeline planning and scheduling problem.
- Alexandre Goldsztejn, Laurent Granvilliers:
A new framework for sharp and efficient resolution of NCSP with manifolds of solutions.
- Jean-Marie Normand, Alexandre Goldsztejn, Marc Christie, Frédéric Benhamou:
A branch and bound algorithm for numerical Max-CSP.
- Hélène Collavizza, Michel Rueher, Pascal Van Hentenryck:
CPBPV: a constraint-programming framework for bounded program verification.
- Kenil C. K. Cheng, Roland H. C. Yap:
An MDD-based generalized arc consistency algorithm for positive and negative table constraints and some global constraints.
Volume 15, Number 3, July 2010
- Gilles Pesant:
- Peter J. Stuckey, Ralph Becket, Julien Fischer:
Philosophy of the MiniZinc challenge.
- Christophe Lecoutre, Olivier Roussel, Marc R. C. van Dongen:
Promoting robust black-box solvers through competitions.
- Stéphane Zampelli, Yves Deville, Christine Solnon:
Solving subgraph isomorphism problems with constraint programming.
- Yat Chiu Law, Jimmy Ho-Man Lee, May H. C. Woo:
Redundant modeling in permutation weighted constraint satisfaction problems.
- Ferenc Domes, Arnold Neumaier:
Constraint propagation on quadratic constraints.
- Stanislav Zivny, Peter G. Jeavons:
Classes of submodular constraints expressible by graph cuts.
Volume 15, Number 4, October 2010 Special Issue on Constraint-based approaches to Preference Modelling and Reasoning; Guest Editors:
Pedro Meseguer, Francesca Rossi & Thomas Schiex
Last update Sat May 25 19:53:31 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Pedro Meseguer, Francesca Rossi, Thomas Schiex:
Introduction to the special issue on Constraint-based approaches to Preference Modelling and Reasoning.
- Chu Min Li, Felip Manyà, Nouredine Ould Mohamedou, Jordi Planes:
Resolution-based lower bounds in MaxSAT.
- Emanuele Di Rosa, Enrico Giunchiglia, Marco Maratea:
Solving satisfiability problems with preferences.
- Hélène Fargier, Emma Rollon, Nic Wilson:
Enabling local computation for partially ordered preferences.
- Nic Wilson, Diarmuid Grimes, Eugene C. Freuder:
Interleaving solving and elicitation of constraint satisfaction problems based on expected cost.
- Markus Zanker, Markus Jessenitschnig, Wolfgang Schmid:
Preference reasoning with soft constraints in constraint-based recommender systems.