Volume 12, Number 1, 1985
- J. MacGregor Smith, Bouteldja Bouanaka:
Queuing network decomposition and facilities planning.
- Layek Abdel-Malek, Jon T. Chu:
Evaluation of solar water heating systems.
- Suk-Gwon Chang, Dong-wan Tcha:
A heuristic for multiple choice programming.
- Darwin D. Klingman, Ronald D. Armstrong, Parviz Partow-Navid:
Implementation and analysis of alternative algorithms for generalized shortest path problems.
- Abraham Mehrez, Zilla Sinuany-Stern, Allan Stulman:
A single facility location problem with a weighted maximin-minimax rectilinear distance.
- Myron E. Hatcher, Rudolf Hoehn-Saric, Constance Weiskopf:
Decision criteria for predicting adherence for psychiatric emergency room patients with referral appointments.
- Zvi Adar, Niv Ahituv, Oded Berman:
The value of an information system for service networks.
- Maurice F. Aburdene:
Distributed algorithm for extrema-finding in circular configuration of processors.
- Parviz Ghandforoush, Larry M. Austin:
Solution approaches for highly primal- and dual-degenerate all-integer programming problems.
- Vijay Aggarwal:
A Lagrangean-relaxation method for the constrained assignment problem.
- Reuven R. Levary, William D. Edwards:
Planning computer memory allocation: A simulation case study.
- Russell G. Thompson, F. D. Singleton Jr.:
Statistical economic aggregates for petrochemicals industries replicated with linear programming model.
- John R. Birge, V. Malyshko:
Methods for a network design problem in solar power systems.
Volume 12, Number 2, 1985
Volume 12, Number 3, 1985
Volume 12, Number 4, 1985
Volume 12, Number 5, 1985
Volume 12, Number 6, 1985
Last update Wed May 22 17:15:57 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page