Volume 19, Number 1, January 1992
- Hans Kellerer, Gerhard J. Woeginger:
UET-scheduling with constrained processor allocations.
- Jae-Dong Hong, Jack C. Hayya:
An (s, Q) policy with setup reduction in a single-stage batch manufacturing system.
- Heeseok Lee, Olivia R. Liu Sheng:
A multiple criteria model for the allocation of data files in a distributed information system.
- Jyoti P. Medhi, James G. C. Templeton:
A poisson input queue under N-policy and with a general start up time.
- Dennis M. Buede:
Superior design features of decision analytic software.
- Lynn Kiaer, Jay Yellen:
Weighted graphs and university course timetabling.
- Robert L. Carraway, Robert J. Chambers, Thomas L. Morin, Herbert Moskowitz:
Single machine sequencing with nonlinear multicriteria cost functions: An application of generalized dynamic programming.
- Carl M. Harris, Edward Rattner:
Estimating prevalence and incidence of HIV/AIDS in the U.S. using spreadsheet methods.
Volume 19, Number 2, February 1992
Volume 19, Numbers 3-4, April-May 1992
- Samuel J. Raff:
- James P. Ignizio, Laura I. Burke:
- Laura I. Burke, James P. Ignizio:
Neural networks and operations research: An overview.
- Chee-Kit Looi:
Neural network methods in combinatorial optimization.
- Mark D. Johnston, Hans-Martin Adorf:
Scheduling with neural networks - the case of the hubble space telescope.
- Shivakumar Vaithyanathan, James P. Ignizio:
A stochastic neural network for resource constrained scheduling.
- Laura I. Burke, Poulomi Damany:
The guilty net for the traveling salesman problem.
- Jean-Yves Potvin, Yu Shen, Jean-Marc Rousseau:
Neural networks for automated vehicle dispatching.
- Lenore Desilets, Bruce L. Golden, Qiwen Wang, Ram Kumar:
Predicting salinity in the chesapeake bay using backpropagation.
- Jaishankar Chakrapani, Jadranka Skorin-Kapov:
A connectionist approach to the quadratic assignment problem.
- Jun Wang, Vira Chankong:
Recurrent neural networks for linear programming: Analysis and design principles.
Volume 19, Number 5, July 1992
- Santi B. Lahiri:
Skill-sets migration planning via Analytic Hierarchy Process.
- Bay Arinze, Fariborz Y. Partovi:
A knowledge-based decision support system for project management.
- Olivia R. Liu Sheng:
Optimization of file migration policies in distributed computer systems.
- Nagraj Balakrishnan, Abilio Lucena, Richard T. Wong:
Scheduling examinations to reduce second-order conflicts.
- Panos M. Pardalos, Gregory P. Rodgers:
A branch and bound algorithm for the maximum clique problem.
- Russell G. Thompson, Euntaik Lee, Robert M. Thrall:
DEA/AR-efficiency of U.S. independent oil/gas producers over time.
- H. Hsieh, Kim Fung Lam, Eng Ung Choo:
Comparative study of dynamic lot sizing heuristics with backlogging.
- Michael C. Fu, Jian-Qiang Hu, Rakesh Nagi:
Bias properties of infinitesimal perturbation analysis for systems with parallel servers.
- Richard M. Feldman, William Lively, Tom Slade, L. G. McKee, Alan Talbert:
The development of an integrated mathematical and knowledge-based maintenance delivery system.
- Han-Lin Li:
An approximate method for local optima for nonlinear mixed integer programming problems.
- David Ronen:
Allocation of trips to trucks operating from a single terminal.
- Ching-Jong Liao, Rong-Hwa Huang, Sheng-Tsaing Tseng:
Use of variable range in solving multiple criteria scheduling problems.
Volume 19, Number 6, August 1992
- Youling Lin, Larry M. Austin, James R. Burns:
An intelligent algorithm for mixed-integer programming models.
- T. William Chien:
Operational estimators for the length of a traveling salesman tour.
- Donald E. Brown, Clarence Louis Pittard, Andrew R. Spillane:
Asset: A simulation test bed for data association algorithms.
- Boaz Golany, R. Maman, Micha Yadin:
An efficient algorithm for the dynamic economic lot size problem.
- Krishan Rana:
A decomposition technique for mixed integer programming problems.
- W. C. Benton, Manuel D. Rossetti:
The vehicle scheduling problem with intermittent customer demands.
- Abba M. Krieger, Madabhushi Raghavachari:
V-shape property for optimal schedules with monotone penalty functions.
- Susan H. Xu, Srikanta P. R. Kumar, Pitu B. Mirchandani:
Scheduling stochastic jobs with increasing hazard rate on identical parallel machines.
Volume 19, Number 7, October 1992
- Samuel J. Raff:
- Jeffrey L. Ringuest:
Implementing multiobjective optimization methods: Behavioural and computational issues.
- Pekka J. Korhonen:
Multiple criteria decision support: The state of research and future directions.
- Ralph E. Steuer:
On the academic exchange of research software: An opportunity for MCDM leadership.
- Po-Lung Yu:
To be a great operations researcher from a MCDM scholar.
- Milan Zeleny:
An essay into a philosophy of MCDM: A way of thinking or another algorithm?
- Stanley Zionts:
Some thoughts on research in multiple criteria decision making.
- Antonie Stam, Lorraine R. Gardiner:
A multiple objective marketing-manufacturing approach for order (market) selection.
- Yong Shi, Po-Lung Yu:
Selecting optimal linear production systems in multiple criteria environments.
- Carlos Henggeler Antunes, Maria João Alves, Ana L. Silva, João C. N. Clímaco:
An integrated MOLP method base package - A guided tour of tommix.
- Wai-Yin Ng:
A decision support system for multi-objective design of practical controllers.
- Wlodzimierz Ogryczak, Krzysztof Studzinski, Krystian Zorychta:
DINAS: A computer-assisted analysis system for multiobjective transshipment problems with facility location.
- Pakize Simin Pulat, Fenghueih Huarng, Haijune Lee:
Efficient solutions for the bicriteria network flow problem.
- K. Roscoe Davis, Antonie Stam, Ronald A. Grzybowski:
Resource constrained project scheduling with multiple objectives: A decision support approach.
- Vahid Lotfi, Theodor J. Stewart, Stanley Zionts:
An aspiration-level interactive model for multiple criteria decision making.
- Samuel B. Graves, Jeffrey L. Ringuest, Jonathan F. Bard:
Recent developments in screening methods for nondominated solutions in multiobjective optimization.
- Lori S. Franz, Gary R. Reeves, Juan J. Gonzalez:
Group decision processes: MOLP procedures facilitating group and individual decision orientations.
- Ronald K. Klimberg:
Grads: a new graphical display system for visualizing multiple criteria solutions.
Volume 19, Number 8, November 1992
Last update Tue May 21 18:35:47 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page