Volume 22, Number 1, January 1995 Genetic Algorithms
- Samuel J. Raff:
- Anup Kumar, Yash P. Gupta:
- Colin R. Reeves:
A genetic algorithm for flowshop sequencing.
- Federico Della Croce, Roberto Tadei, Giuseppe Volta:
A genetic algorithm for the job shop problem.
- Ulrich Dorndorf, Erwin Pesch:
Evolution based learning in a job shop scheduling environment.
- Anup Kumar, Rakesh M. Pathak, Yash P. Gupta:
Genetic algorithm based approach for file allocation on distributed systems.
- T. Chockalingam, S. Arunkumar:
Genetic algorithm based heuristics for the mapping problem.
- William Franklin Hahnert III, Patricia A. S. Ralston:
Analysis of population size in the accuracy and performance of genetic training for rule-based control systems.
- David M. Tate, Alice E. Smith:
A genetic approach to the quadratic assignment problem.
- Paul A. Rubin, Gary L. Ragatz:
Scheduling in a sequence dependent setup environment with genetic search.
- Anthony Wren, David O. Wren:
A genetic algorithm for public transport driver scheduling.
- Fred Glover, James P. Kelly, Manuel Laguna:
Genetic algorithms and tabu search: Hybrids for optimization.
- P. W. Poon, J. N. Carter:
Genetic algorithm crossover operators for ordering applications.
- A. R. Venkatachalam:
An analysis of an embedded crossover scheme on a GA-hard problem.
Volume 22, Number 2, February 1995
- Dake Sun, Rajan Batta, Li Lin:
Effective job shop scheduling through active chain manipulation.
- Soon Seok Lee, Ho Woo Lee, Seung Hyun Yoon, Kyung C. Chae:
Batch arrival queue with N-policy and single vacation.
- Vaidyanathan K. Jayaraman, Rajesh Srivastava:
A service logistics model for simultaneous siting of facilities and multiple levels of equipment.
- Chung-Lun Li, T. C. Edwin Cheng, Zhi-Long Chen:
Single-machine scheduling to minimize the weighted number of early and tardy agreeable jobs.
- Mohammad Kaykobad, Q. N. U. Ahmed, A. T. M. Shafiqul Khalid, Rezwan-al Bakhtiar:
A new algorithm for ranking players of a round-robin tournament.
- Hayri Önal, Delima H. Darmawan, Sam H. Johnson III:
A multilevel analysis of agricultural credit distribution in East Java, Indonesia.
- Johnny C. Ho, Jatinder N. D. Gupta:
Flowshop scheduling with dominant machines.
- Hüseyin Sarper:
Comments and corrections for the machining economics optimization article by Duffuaa, Shuaib and Alam.
- Salih O. Duffuaa, Abdelrahman N. Shuaib:
Rejoinder to sarper's note on the machining economics optimization article by Duffuaa, Shuaib and Alam.
Volume 22, Number 3, March 1995
- Christer Carlsson, Robert Fullér:
Multiple criteria decision making: The case for interdependence.
- Houn-Gee Chen:
Heuristics for operator scheduling in Group Technology cells.
- Chung-Lun Li:
A heuristic for parallel machine scheduling with agreeable due dates to minimize the number of late jobs.
- Maliyakal D. Jayakumar:
Cascading-heuristics for the solution of staircase linear programs.
- Ching-Jong Liao, Chien-Lin Sun, Wen-Ching You:
Flow-shop scheduling with flexible processors.
- Yeong-Dae Kim:
A backward approach in list scheduling algorithms for multi-machine tardiness problems.
- Cha-Hon Sun, Sheng-De Wang:
An efficient pruning algorithm for value independent knapsack problem using a DAG structure.
- Sydney C. K. Chu, Betty K. P. Tang:
An optimization modeling for customer redistribution and its spreadsheet implementation.
- Hui-Ming Wee:
A deterministic lot-size inventory model for deteriorating items with shortages and a declining market.
Volume 22, Number 4, April 1995 Reliability and Quality Control
Volume 22, Number 5, May 1995
Volume 22, Number 6, July 1995
Volume 22, Number 7, August 1995
- Alistair Richard Clark, Vinícius Amaral Armentano:
The application of valid inequalities to the multi-stage lot-sizing problem.
- Munirpallam A. Venkataramanan, A. Victor Cabot, Wayne L. Winston:
An interval branch and bound algorithm for global optimization of a multiperiod pricing model.
- Gadi Rabinowitz, Abraham Mehrez, Ching-Wu Chu, B. Eddy Patuwo:
A partial backorder control for continuous review (r, Q) inventory system with poisson demand and constant lead time.
- Krishnamurty Muralidhar, Dinesh Batra:
An investigation of the effectiveness of statistical distributions for additive fixed data perturbation.
- Michael C. Fu, Jian-Qiang Hu, Rakesh Nagi:
Comparison of gradient estimation techniques for queues with non-identical servers.
- Madjid Tavana, Snehamay Banerjee:
Evaluating strategic alternatives: An analytical model.
- Chih-Ming Liu, Chii-Lian Lin:
An efficient two-phase approximation method for exponential tandem queueing systems with blocking.
- Danae Diakoulaki, George Mavrotas, Lefteris Papayannakis:
Determining objective weights in multiple criteria problems: The critic method.
Volume 22, Number 8, October 1995
- B. K. Mohanty, T. A. S. Vijayaraghavan:
A multi-objective programming problem and its equivalent goal programming problem with appropriate priorities and aspiration levels: A fuzzy approach.
- Yi-Cheng Su, M. Jeya Chandra:
An approximation analysis for multistage production lines.
- Christopher Rose, Roy D. Yates:
Scheduling arrivals to queues for minimum average blocking: The S(n)/M/C/C system.
- Radhika Santhanam, Jerzy Kyparisis:
A multiple criteria decision model for information system project selection.
- Wen Lea Pearn, T. C. Wu:
Algorithms for the rural postman problem.
- Huan Li, Yixin Zhu, Ping Yang:
Computational analysis of M(n)/G/1/N queues with setup time.
- B. Awadh, N. Sepehri, O. Hawaleshka:
A computer-aided process planning model based on genetic algorithms.
- Chae-Young Lee, Jae Young Choi:
A genetic algorithm for job sequencing problems with distinct due dates and general early-tardy penalty weights.
Volume 22, Number 9, November 1995
Volume 22, Number 10, December 1995
Last update Fri May 24 20:08:05 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page