Volume 23, Number 1, January 1996
- Guillermo Gallego, Ilkyeong Moon:
How to avoid stockouts when producing several items on a single facility? What to do if you can't?
- James T. Fagan, James E. Falk:
A method of euclidean centers.
- Noel Bryson:
Group decision-making and the analytic hierarchy process: Exploring the consensus-relevant information content.
- Y. Narahari, L. M. Khan:
Performance analysis of scheduling policies in re-entrant manufacturing systems.
- Eleftherios Iakovou, Chi M. Ip, Christos Koulamas:
Machining economics with phase-type distributed tool lives and periodic maintenance control.
- Sohail S. Chaudhry, Linda Salchenberger, Mehdi Beheshtian:
A small business inventory DSS: Design development, and implementation issues.
- Hsu-Shih Shih, Young-Jou Lai, E. Stanley Lee:
Fuzzy approach for multi-level programming problems.
- Hoong Chuin Lau:
On the complexity of manpower shift scheduling.
Volume 23, Number 2, February 1996
- Michael F. Argüello, Thomas A. Feo, Olivier Goldschmidt:
Randomized methods for the number partitioning problem.
- Mehrdad Tamiz, Simon J. Mardle, Dylan F. Jones:
Detecting iis in infeasible linear programmes using techniques from goal programming.
- Laura Burke:
"Conscientious" neural nets for tour construction in the traveling salesman problem: the vigilant net.
- Susan A. Slotnick, Thomas E. Morton:
Selecting jobs for a heavily loaded shop with lateness penalties.
- Hussein M. Saber, A. Ravindran:
A Partitioning Gradient Based (PGB) algorithm for solving nonlinear goal programming problems.
- Houn-Gee Chen, Diptendu Sinha:
An inventory decision support system using the object-oriented approach.
- Timothy D. Fry, Ronald D. Armstrong, Ken Darby-Dowman, Patrick R. Philipoom:
A branch and bound procedure to minimize mean absolute lateness on a single processor.
- Kyösti Tarvainen:
An elimination condition to check the validity of the principle of optimality.
- Fatin Sezgin:
A random number generator for 16-bit microcomputers.
- Wlodzimierz Ogryczak:
A note on modeling multiple choice requirements for simple mixed integer programming solvers.
Volume 23, Number 3, March 1996
- Mark A. Coffin, Bernard W. Taylor III:
Multiple criteria R&D project selection and scheduling using fuzzy logic.
- Hiroaki Sandoh, Hiroyuki Hirakoshi, Hajime Kawai:
An optimal time to sleep for an auto-sleep system.
- Jacques Renaud, Gilbert Laporte, Fayez F. Boctor:
A tabu search heuristic for the multi-depot vehicle routing problem.
- Ming-Long Liu, Nikolaos V. Sahinidis:
Long range planning in the process industries: A projection approach.
- Wlodzimierz Szwarc:
The weighted common due date single machine scheduling problem revisited.
- Cliff T. Ragsdale, Patrick G. McKeown:
On solving the continuous data editing problem.
- Gary M. Thompson:
A simulated-annealing heuristic for shift scheduling using non-continuously available employees.
- Jong-Soo Kim, Kyu-Chul Shin, Hyung-Keun Yu:
Optimal algorithm to determine the spare inventory level for a repairable-item inventory system.
- Ho Woo Lee, Seung Hyun Yoon, Soon Seok Lee:
A continuous approximation for batch arrival queues with threshold.
- Patricio A. Rojas:
A note about the Abou-El-Ata model.
Volume 23, Number 4, April 1996
- Donna L. Retzlaff-Roberts:
Relating discriminant analysis and data envelopment analysis to one another.
- O. B. Olesen, N. C. Petersen:
A presentation of GAMS for DEA.
- Sten Thore, Fred Phillips, Timothy W. Ruefli, P. Yue:
DEA and the management of the product cycle: The U.S. computer industry.
- Russell G. Thompson, P. S. Dharmapala, Louis J. Rothenberg, Robert M. Thrall:
DEA/AR efficiency and profitability of 14 major oil companies in U.S. exploration and production.
- H. O. Fried, C. A. Knox Lovell, J. A. Turner:
An analysis of the performance of university-affiliated credit unions.
- Debbie Nash, Alicia Sterna-Karwat:
An application of DEA to measure branch cross selling efficiency.
- Lennart Hjalmarsson, James Odeck:
Efficiency of trucks in road construction and maintenance: An evaluation with data envelopment analysis.
- Marvin D. Troutt, Arun Rai, Aimao Zhang:
The potential use of DEA for credit applicant acceptance systems.
- Samuel J. Raff:
- Cengiz Haksever:
Volume 23, Number 5, May 1996
- Qi Hao, Zihou Yang, Dingwei Wang, Zheng Li:
Common due-date determination and sequencing using tabu search.
- Cliff T. Ragsdale, Gerald W. Shapiro:
Incumbent solutions in branch-and-bound algorithms: Setting the record straight.
- Stephen Engel, Clark Jeffries, Michael M. Kostreva:
Mathematical systems for enhancing diffuse images of point sources.
- Maria Grazia Speranza:
A heuristic algorithm for a portfolio optimization model applied to the Milan stock market.
- John K. Karlof, Wei Wang:
Bilevel programming applied to the flow shop scheduling problem.
- Karl Nachtigall, Stefan Voget:
A genetic algorithm approach to periodic railway synchronization.
- Richard Marett, Mike Wright:
A comparison of neighborhood search techniques for multi-objective combinatorial problems.
- Christopher Rose, Roy D. Yates:
Genetic algorithms and call admission to telecommunications networks.
- Michel Gendreau, Alain Hertz, Gilbert Laporte:
The Traveling Salesman Problem with Backhauls.
- W. J. Hurley:
When are we going to change the learning curve lecture?
Volume 23, Number 6, June 1996
- David W. Coit, Alice E. Smith:
Solving the redundancy allocation problem using a combined neural network/genetic algorithm approach.
- David B. Fogel, Lawrence J. Fogel:
Using evolutionary programming to schedule tasks on a suite of heterogeneous computers.
- James P. Ignizio, James R. Soltys:
Simultaneous design and training of ontogenic neural network classifiers.
- David Levine:
Application of a hybrid genetic algorithm to airline crew scheduling.
- Christopher L. Huntley, Donald E. Brown:
Parallel genetic algorithms with local search.
- Edward A. Rietman, Suresh H. Patel, Earl R. Lory:
Modeling and control of a semiconductor manufacturing process with an automata network: An example in plasma etch processing.
- Christopher R. Houck, Jeffrey A. Joines, Michael G. Kay:
Comparison of genetic algorithms, random restart and two-opt switching for solving large location-allocation problems.
- Kate A. Smith, Marimuthu Palaniswami, M. Krishnamoorthy:
A hybrid neural approach to combinatorial optimization.
- Douglas Wood, Bhaskar Dasgupta:
Classifying trend movements in the MSCI U.S.A. capital market index - A comparison of regression, arima and neural network methods.
- Samuel J. Raff:
- James P. Ignizio, Laura I. Burke:
Volume 23, Number 7, July 1996
Volume 23, Number 8, August 1996
Volume 23, Number 9, September 1996
Volume 23, Number 10, October 1996
Volume 23, Number 11, November 1996
Volume 23, Number 12, December 1996
Last update Fri May 24 20:08:05 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Thomas Kämpke:
Sensitivity analysis for assessing preferentially independent order relations.
- Yeo Keun Kim, Chul Ju Hyun, Yeongho Kim:
Sequencing in mixed model assembly lines: A genetic algorithm approach.
- Mehran Hojati:
Optimal political districting.
- Kin-Nam Lau, Cheng-Hong Yang, Gerald V. Post:
Stochastic preference modeling within a switching regression framework.
- Kim Allan Andersen, Kurt Jörnsten, Mikael Lind:
On bicriterion minimal spanning trees: An approximation.
- Sri V. Sridharan, Zhuoqun Zhou:
Dynamic non-preemptive single machine scheduling.
- Antonie Stam, Minghe Sun, Marc Haines:
Artificial neural network representations for hierarchical preference structures.
- Yonah Wilamowsky, Sheldon Epstein, Bernard Dickman:
Optimal common due-date with completion time tolerance.
- Moncer Hariga:
Lot-sizing heuristics for continuous time-varying demand and shortages.