Volume 28, Number 1, January 2000
Volume 28, Number 2, February 2001
Volume 28, Number 3, March 2001
Volume 28, Number 4, April 2001
- Alex Van Breedam:
Comparing descent heuristics and metaheuristics for the vehicle routing problem.
- Micha Mandel, Gur Mosheiov:
Minimizing maximum earliness on parallel identical machines.
- Shine-Der Lee:
On solving unreliable planar location problems.
- Kun-Nyeong Chang, Dongwoo Kim:
Optimal prioritized channel allocation in cellular mobile systems.
- B. P. M. Duarte:
The expected utility theory applied to an industrial decision problem - what technological alternative to implement to treat industrial solid residuals.
- G. Peter Zhang, B. Eddy Patuwo, Michael Y. Hu:
A simulation study of artificial neural networks for nonlinear time-series forecasting.
Volume 28, Number 5, April 2001
- Yun Seong Eum, Kyung Sam Park, Soung Hie Kim:
Establishing dominance and potential optimality in multi-criteria analysis with imprecise weight and value.
- Cem Canel, Basheer M. Khumawala, Japhett Law, Anthony Loh:
An algorithm for the capacitated, multi-commodity multi-period facility location problem.
- Oded Berman, K. P. Sapna:
Optimal control of service for facilities holding inventory.
- I. M. Premachandra:
An approximation of the activity duration distribution in PERT.
- S. Kalpakam, S. Shanthi:
A perishable inventory system with modified (S-1, S) policy and arbitrary processing times.
- Mani K. Agrawal, Salah E. Elmaghraby:
On computing the distribution function of the sum of independent random variables.
- Jae Kyeong Kim, Sang Hyun Choi:
A utility range-based interactive group support system for multiattribute decision making.
Volume 28, Number 6, May 2001
Volume 28, Number 7, June 2001
Volume 28, Number 8, July 2001
Volume 28, Number 9, August 2001
- In Lee:
Artificial intelligence search methods for multi-machine two-stage scheduling with due date penalty, inventory, and machining costs.
- M. I. Vidalis, H. T. Papadopoulos:
A recursive algorithm for generating the transition matrices of multistation multiserver exponential reliable queueing networks.
- Veronique Inghelbrecht, Bart Steyaert, Herwig Bruneel, Sabine Wittevrongel:
Buffer contents and cell delay in a rate adaptation buffer with Markovian arrivals.
- N. C. Simpson:
Questioning the relative virtues of dynamic lot sizing rules.
- Kun-Jen Chung, Sui-Fu Tsai:
Inventory systems for deteriorating items with shortages and a linear trend in demand-taking account of time value.
Volume 28, Number 10, September 2001
Volume 28, Number 11, September 2001
- Hanif D. Sherali, Burak Özdaryal, Warren P. Adams, Naguib Attia:
On using exterior penalty approaches for solving linear programming problems.
- Jacques A. Ferland, Soumia Ichoua, Alain Lavoie, Éric Gagné:
Scheduling using tabu search methods with intensification and diversification.
- Chih-Hsiung Wang, Shey-Huei Sheu:
Simultaneous determination of the optimal production-inventory and product inspection policies for a deteriorating production system.
- Jason Chao-Hsien Pan, Jen-Shiang Chen, Hung-Liang Cheng:
A heuristic approach for single-machine scheduling with due dates and class setups.
- (paper retracted).
- K. F. Lam, H. W. Mui, H. K. Yuen:
A note on minimizing absolute percentage error in combined forecasts.
Volume 28, Number 12, October 2001
- Roman Novak, Joze Rugelj, Gorazd Kandus:
A note on distributed multicast routing in point-to-point networks.
- Jamal Ouenniche, Fayez F. Boctor:
The multi-product, economic lot-sizing problem in flow shops: the powers-of-two heuristic.
- Guoqiang Peter Zhang:
An investigation of neural networks for linear time-series forecasting.
- S. Kar, A. K. Bhunia, M. Maiti:
Inventory of multi-deteriorating items sold from two shops under single management with constraints on space and investment.
- Umar Al-Turki, C. Fedjki, Abdulbasit Andijani:
Tabu search for a class of single-machine scheduling problems.
- Raymond L. Major, Cliff T. Ragsdale:
Aggregating expert predictions in a networked environment.
- Han-Lin Li, Jung-Fa Tsai:
A fast algorithm for assortment optimization problems.
Volume 28, Number 13, November 2001
- Ingo Hofacker, Rudolf Vetschera:
Algorithmical approaches to business process design.
- Yi-Kuei Lin:
A simple algorithm for reliability evaluation of a stochastic-flow network with node failure.
- Rafael Martí, Vicente Estruch:
Incremental bipartite drawing problem.
- Dieter Fiems, Bart Steyaert, Herwig Bruneel:
Performance evaluation of CAI and RAI transmission modes in a GI-G-1 queue.
- S. Kar, A. K. Bhunia, M. Maiti:
Deterministic inventory model with two levels of storage, a linear trend in demand and a fixed time horizon.
- Stan Lipovetsky, W. Michael Conklin:
Multiobjective regression modifications for collinearity.
- Hong Suk Choi, Heesoo Lee, Ki-Dong Lee, Sehun Kim, Jong Hyup Lee:
Optimal locations of switches and interconnections for ATM LANs.
Volume 28, Number 14, December 2001
Last update Fri May 24 20:08:03 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Young H. Chun:
Optimal partitioning of groups in selecting the best choice.
- M. Reza Zamani:
A high-performance exact method for the resource-constrained project scheduling problem.
- Adil Baykasoglu, Nabil N. Z. Gindy:
A simulated annealing algorithm for dynamic layout problem.
- Eiji Takeda:
A method for multiple pseudo-criteria decision problems.
- Ming-Jong Yao:
The peak load minimization problem in cyclic production.