Volume 29, Number 1, January 2002
- Giuseppe Bruno, Michel Gendreau, Gilbert Laporte:
A heuristic for the location of a rapid transit line.
- Tore Grünert, Stefan Irnich, Hans-Jürgen Zimmermann, Markus Schneider, Burkhard Wulfhorst:
Finding all k-cliques in k-partite graphs, an application in textile engineering.
- I-Ming Chao:
A tabu search method for the truck and trailer routing problem.
- Elham Ghashghai, Ronald L. Rardin:
Using a hybrid of exact and genetic algorithms to design survivable networks.
- Said Salhi:
Defining tabu list size and aspiration criterion within tabu search methods.
- Montaz M. Ali, Aimo A. Törn, Sami Viitanen:
A direct search variant of the simulated annealing algorithm for optimization involving continuous variables.
Volume 29, Number 2, February 2002
Volume 29, Number 3, March 2002
- Norman D. Curet, Jason DeVinney, Matthew E. Gaston:
An efficient network flow code for finding all minimum cost s-t cutsets.
- Gue-woong Jeong, Kyungsik Lee, Sungsoo Park, Kyungchul Park:
A branch-and-price algorithm for the Steiner tree packing problem.
- Christos Valouxis, Efthymios Housos:
Combined bus and driver scheduling.
- Richard Y. K. Fung, Jiafu Tang, Dingwei Wang:
Extension of a hybrid Genetic Algorithm for nonlinear programming problems with equality and inequality constraints.
- Chang Sup Sung, Young Hwan Kim:
Minimizing makespan in a two-machine flowshop with dynamic arrivals allowed.
- Amir H. Abdekhodaee, Andrew Wirth:
Scheduling parallel machines with a single server: some solvable cases and heuristics.
Volume 29, Number 4, April 2002
Volume 29, Number 5, April 2002
- Lawrence Leemis:
Computing the nonparametric estimator of the survivor function when all observations are either left- or right-censored with tied observation times.
- So Young Sohn:
Robust design of server capability in M/M/1 queues with both partly random arrival and service rates.
- Francis J. Vasko, Robert S. Barbieri, Brian Q. Rieksts, Kenneth L. Reitmeyer, Kenneth L. Stott Jr.:
The cable trench problem: combining the shortest path and minimum spanning tree problems.
- Moshe Eben-Chaime, Abraham Mehrez, Gad Markovich:
Capacitated location-allocation problems on a line.
- Liang-Yuh Ouyang, Jing-Shing Yao:
A minimax distribution free procedure for mixed inventory model involving variable lead time with fuzzy demand.
- Yi-Kuang Chen, Shih-Wei Lin, Shuo-Yan Chou:
An efficient two-staged approach for generating block layouts.
- Kurt M. Bretthauer, Bala Shetty:
A pegging algorithm for the nonlinear resource allocation problem.
- Jeffery K. Cochran, Theodore P. Lewis:
Computing small-fleet aircraft availabilities including redundancy and spares.
Volume 29, Number 6, May 2002
- Richard L. Church:
Geographical information systems and location science.
- Oded Berman, Dmitry Krass:
The generalized maximal covering location problem.
- Vedat Verter:
An integrated model for facility location and technology acquisition.
- Nicoletta Ricciardi, Roberto Tadei, Andrea Grosso:
Optimal facility location with random throughput costs.
- José Fernández, Pascual Fernández, Blas Pelegrín:
Estimating actual distances by norm functions: a comparison between the lk, p, theta-norm and the lb1, b2, theta-norm and a study about the selection of the data set.
- Jack Brimberg, George O. Wesolowsky:
Locating facilities by minimax relative to closest points of demand areas.
- Zvi Drezner, Stefan Steiner, George O. Wesolowsky:
On the circle closest to a set of points.
- Luce Brotcorne, Gilbert Laporte, Frédéric Semet:
Fast heuristics for large scale covering-location problems.
- Steven J. D'Amico, Shoou-Jiun Wang, Rajan Batta, Christopher M. Rump:
A simulated annealing approach to police district design.
- Shoou-Jiun Wang, Joyendu Bhadury, Rakesh Nagi:
Supply facility and input/output point locations in the presence of barriers.
- Rex K. Kincaid, Sharon L. Padula:
D-optimal designs for sensor and actuator locations.
- Gabriela Mayer, Bernd Wagner:
HubLocator: an exact solution method for the multiple allocation hub location problem.
- Gilbert Laporte, Juan A. Mesa, Francisco A. Ortega:
Locating stations on rapid transit lines.
- Jorge H. Jaramillo, Joy Bhadury, Rajan Batta:
On the use of genetic algorithms to solve location problems.
- Horst A. Eiselt, John R. Current:
Special issue on location analysis.
Volume 29, Number 7, June 2002
- Zhi-Long Chen, Shanling Li, Devanath Tirupati:
A scenario-based stochastic programming approach for technology and capacity planning.
- Lionel Dupont, Clarisse Dhaenens-Flipo:
Minimizing the makespan on a batch machine with non-identical job sizes: an exact procedure.
- Krzysztof Fleszar, Khalil S. Hindi:
New heuristics for one-dimensional bin-packing.
- Kunihiko Hiraishi, Eugene Levner, Milan Vlach:
Scheduling of parallel identical machines to maximize the weighted number of just-in-time jobs.
- Chat Srivaree-ratana, Abdullah Konak, Alice E. Smith:
Estimation of all-terminal network reliability using an artificial neural network.
- Jason Chao-Hsien Pan, Jen-Shiang Chen, Chii-Ming Chao:
Minimizing tardiness in a two-machine flow-shop.
- Angel Corberán, Rafael Martí, Eulalia Martínez, David Soler:
The Rural Postman Problem on mixed graphs with turn penalties.
- Chu-Fu Wang, Chun-Teng Liang, Rong-Hong Jan:
Heuristic algorithms for packing of multiple-group multicasting.
- Ramón Alvarez-Valdés, Antonio Parajón, José Manuel Tamarit:
A tabu search algorithm for large-scale guillotine (un)constrained two-dimensional cutting problems.
Volume 29, Number 8, July 2002
- Bruce Curry, Peter H. Morgan, Mick Silver:
Neural networks and non-linear statistical methods: an application to the modelling of price-quality relationships.
- Ali Allahverdi, Fawaz S. Al-Anzi:
Using two-machine flowshop with maximum lateness objective to model multimedia data objects scheduling problem for WWW applications.
- C. S. Sung, Y. I. Choung, J. M. Hong, Y. H. Kim:
Minimizing makespan on a single burn-in oven with job families and dynamic job arrivals.
- Youngshin Park, Sooyoung Kim, Chi-Hyuck Jun:
Mean value analysis of re-entrant line with batch machines and multi-class jobs.
- James S. Finan, William J. Hurley:
The analytic hierarchy process: can wash criteria be ignored?
- Clark D. Jeffries:
Design rules for application specific dynamical systems.
- Gordian Schilling, Michael C. Georgiadis:
An algorithm for the determination of optimal cutting patterns.
- M. Selim Akturk, Siraceddin Onen:
Dynamic lot sizing and tool management in automated manufacturing systems.
- Herbert F. Lewis, Susan A. Slotnick:
Multi-period job selection: planning work loads to maximize profit.
- Sung A. Cho, Chae-Bogk Kim, Dong Hoon Lee:
Single machine MAD/Tmax problem with a common due date.
Volume 29, Number 9, August 2002
- Francisco J. Arcelus, T. P. M. Pakkala, Gopalan Srinivasan:
A myopic policy for the gradual obsolescence problem with price-dependent demand.
- Jacques Renaud, Fayez F. Boctor, Gilbert Laporte:
Perturbation heuristics for the pickup and delivery traveling salesman problem.
- Eugene J. Zak:
Row and column generation technique for a multistage cutting stock problem.
- Chae Y. Lee, Hee K. Cho:
Port partitioning and dynamic queueing for IP forwarding.
- Siddhartha S. Syam:
A model and methodologies for the location problem with logistical components.
- Konstantin Kogan, Sheldon X. C. Lou:
Scheduling one-part-type serial manufacturing system under periodic demand: a solvable case.
- Miro Gradisar, Gortan Resinovic, Miroljub Kljajic:
Evaluation of algorithms for one-dimensional cutting.
- Mauricio Solar, Víctor Parada, Rodrigo Urrutia:
A parallel genetic algorithm to solve the set-covering problem.
- Jaques Reifman, Earl E. Feldman:
Multilayer perceptron for nonlinear programming.
- Ching-Fang Liaw, Chun-Yuan Cheng, Mingchih Chen:
The total completion time open shop scheduling problem with a given sequence of jobs on one machine.
- Kyung Sang Lee, Kyung Sam Park, Soung Hie Kim:
Dominance, potential optimality, imprecise information, and hierarchical structure in multi-criteria analysis.
Volume 29, Number 10, September 2002
- William G. Ferrell Jr., Aman Chhoker:
Design of economically optimal acceptance sampling plans with inspection error.
- Suk-Hun Yoon, Jose A. Ventura:
Minimizing the mean weighted absolute deviation from due dates in lot-streaming flow shop scheduling.
- Kenneth E. Rosing, M. John Hodgson:
Heuristic concentration for the p-median: an example demonstrating how and why it works.
- Umesh Chandra Gupta, Veena Goswami:
Performance analysis of finite buffer discrete-time queue with bulk service.
- Giuseppe Paletta:
The period traveling salesman problem: a new heuristic algorithm.
- Marcos Escobar, Amedeo R. Odoni, Emily Roth:
Approximate solution for multi-server queueing systems with Erlangian service times.
- Anito Joseph:
A concurrent processing framework for the set partitioning problem.
- Tai-Hsi Wu, Chinyao Low, Jiunn-Wei Bai:
Heuristic solutions to multi-depot location-routing problems.
- Jatinder N. D. Gupta, Karin Krüger, Volker Lauff, Frank Werner, Yuri N. Sotskov:
Heuristics for hybrid flow shops with controllable processing times and assignable due dates.
- Edward Yu-Hsien Lin, Dennis L. Bricker:
Connecting special ordered inequalities and transformation and reformulation technique in multiple choice programming.
Volume 29, Number 11, September 2002
- Jiafu Tang, Richard Y. K. Fung, Baodong Xu, Dingwei Wang:
A new approach to quality function deployment planning with financial consideration.
- Joseph Kreimer:
Real-time system with homogeneous servers and nonidentical channels in steady-state.
- R. J. Kuo, L. M. Ho, Clark M. Hu:
Integration of self-organizing feature map and K-means algorithm for market segmentation.
- Jing-Shing Yao, Teng-San Shih:
Fuzzy revenue for fuzzy demand quantity based on interval-valued fuzzy sets.
- Rafael Caballero, Trinidad Gómez, Mariano Luque, Francisca Miguel, Francisco Ruiz:
Hierarchical generation of Pareto optimal solutions in large-scale multiobjective systems.
- Shangyao Yan, Chich-Hwang Tseng:
A passenger demand model for airline flight scheduling and fleet routing.
- Amy Hing Ling Lau, Hon-Shiang Lau:
The effects of reducing demand uncertainty in a manufacturer-retailer channel for single-period products.
- Samuel J. Raff:
- Din-Horng Yeh:
A note on "a simple heuristic for maximizing service of carousel storage".
- Elkafi Hassini:
Comments on a note by Jacobs, Peck and Davis.
Volume 29, Number 12, October 2002
- A. Krishnamoorthy, T. G. Deepak:
Modified N-policy for M/G/1 queues.
- Cheng-Shuo Wang, Reha Uzsoy:
A genetic algorithm to minimize maximum lateness on a batch processing machine.
- Ko-Hsin Liang, Xin Yao, Charles S. Newton, David Hoffman:
A new evolutionary approach to cutting stock problems with and without contiguity.
- Yong Kyoon Lee, Kyung Sam Park, Soung Hie Kim:
Identification of inefficiencies in an additive model based IDEA (imprecise data envelopment analysis).
- Salvador Nieto Sánchez, Evangelos Triantaphyllou, Jianhua Chen, T. Warren Liao:
An incremental learning algorithm for constructing Boolean functions from positive and negative examples.
- Liang-Yuh Ouyang, Cheng-Kang Chen, Hung-Chi Chang:
Quality improvement, setup cost and lead-time reductions in lot size reorder point models with an imperfect production process.
- Ue-Pyng Wen, Tsung-Lin Wu, Ching-Chir Shyur:
Bi-directional self-healing ring network planning.
- Maria Jesus Lopez-Herrero:
On the number of customers served in the M/G/1 retrial queue: first moments and maximum entropy approach.
- Alexandre Linhares, Horacio Hideki Yanasse:
Connections between cutting-pattern sequencing, VLSI design, and flexible machines.
Volume 29, Number 13, November 2002
- Walter J. Gutjahr, Gabriele Uchida:
A branch-and-bound approach to the optimization of redundant software under failure correlation.
- Jaehyun Yeo, Heesoo Lee, Sehun Kim:
An efficient broadcast scheduling algorithm for TDMA ad-hoc networks.
- Chung-Chi Hsieh:
Smoothness in frame reduction.
- Sheng-Pen Wang:
On inventory replenishment with non-linear increasing demand.
- Peter Chu, Patrick S. Chen:
A note on inventory replenishment policies for deteriorating items in an exponentially declining market.
- Wei-Chang Yeh:
Search for all d-Mincuts of a limited-flow network.
- Matthew J. Katz, Klara Kedem, Michael Segal:
Improved algorithms for placing undesirable facilities.
- Anant Singh Jain, Sheik Meeran:
A multi-level hybrid framework applied to the general flow-shop scheduling problem.
- Gianpaolo Ghiani, Francesca Guerriero, Roberto Musmanno:
The capacitated plant location problem with multiple facilities in the same site.
- S. Reza Hejazi, Azizollah Memariani, Gholam Reza Jahanshahloo, Mohammad Mehdi Sepehri:
Linear bilevel programming solution by genetic algorithm.
- Yi-Kuei Lin:
Two-commodity reliability evaluation for a stochastic-flow network with node failure.
Volume 29, Number 14, December 2002
Last update Mon May 20 00:05:19 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page