Volume 31, Number 1, January 2004
- John M. Mulvey, Bala Shetty:
Financial planning via multi-stage stochastic optimization.
- Dong Cao, Mingyuan Chen:
Using penalty function and Tabu search to solve cell formation problems with fixed cell cost.
- Giovanni Celano, Antonio Costa, Sergio Fichera, Giovanni Perrone:
Human factor policy testing in the sequencing of manual mixed model assembly lines.
- Xian Liu, Wilsun Xu:
A new filled function applied to global optimization.
- Peixia Gao, Sabine Wittevrongel, Herwig Bruneel:
Discrete-time multiserver queues with geometric service times.
- Marcelo Gomes de Queiroz, Carlos Humes Jr., Joaquim Júdice:
On finding global optima for the hinge fitting problem.
- Duncan K. H. Fong, Haizhen Fu, Zhaolin Li:
Efficiency in shortage reduction when using a more expensive common component.
- A. Teeninga, A. Volgenant:
Improved heuristics for the traveling purchaser problem.
- Abraham P. Punnen:
On bottleneck assignment problems under categorization.
- Joana Dias, M. Eugénia V. Captivo, João C. N. Clímaco:
Erratum to "An interactive procedure dedicated to a bicriteria plant location model": [Computers & Operations Research 30 (2003) 1977-2002].
Volume 31, Number 2, February 2004
Volume 31, Number 3, March 2004
- Volker Lauff, Frank Werner:
On the complexity and some properties of multi-stage scheduling problems with earliness and tardiness penalties.
- Michel Gendreau, Gilbert Laporte, Frédéric Semet:
Heuristics and lower bounds for the bin packing problem with conflicts.
- Thomas Yew Sing Lee:
The effect of workers with different capabilities on customer delay.
- Herminia I. Calvete:
The quickest path problem with interval lead times.
- Ümit Bilge, Furkan Kiraç, Müjde Kurtulan, Pelin Pekgün:
A tabu search algorithm for parallel machine total tardiness problem.
- C. J. Liao, W. J. Chen:
Scheduling under machine breakdown in a continuous process industry.
- Konstantin Kogan:
Scheduling parallel machines by the dynamic newsboy problem.
- James V. Hansen:
Genetic search methods in air traffic control.
- Belén Melián-Batista, Manuel Laguna, José A. Moreno-Pérez:
Capacity expansion of fiber optic networks with WDM systems: problem formulation and comparative analysis.
- Motty Birman, Gur Mosheiov:
A note on a due-date assignment on a two-machine flow-shop.
Volume 31, Number 4, April 2004
- Parag C. Pendharkar, James A. Rodger:
An empirical study of impact of crossover operators on the performance of non-binary genetic algorithm based neural approaches for classification.
- Yen-Liang Chen, Hsu-Hao Yang:
Finding the first K shortest paths in a time-window network.
- Enrique Ballestero, José Alberto Maldonado:
Objective measurement of efficiency: applying single price model to rank hospital activities.
- Mayur Vamanan, Qian Wang, Rajan Batta, Robert J. Szczerba:
Integration of COTS software products ARENA & CPLEX for an inventory/logistics problem.
- Bor-Ren Chuang, Liang-Yuh Ouyang, Kai-Wayne Chuang:
A note on periodic review inventory model with controllable setup cost and lead time.
- Marc Reimann, Karl Doerner, Richard F. Hartl:
D-Ants: Savings Based Ants divide and conquer the vehicle routing problem.
- Srikanth K. Iyer, Barkha Saxena:
Improved genetic algorithm for the permutation flowshop scheduling problem.
- Alan Jessop:
Sensitivity and robustness in selection problems.
- Elizabeth M. Jewkes, Chulung Lee, Raymond G. Vickson:
Product location, allocation and server home base location for an order picking line with multiple servers.
- Saul I. Gass, Christoph Witzgall:
On an approximate minimax circle closest to a set of points.
Volume 31, Number 5, April 2004
- Gur Mosheiov, Daniel Oron:
A note on the SPT heuristic for solving scheduling problems with generalized due dates.
- Mhand Hifi:
Exact algorithms for unconstrained three-dimensional cutting problems: a comparative study.
- Mhand Hifi, Rym M'Hallah:
Approximate algorithms for constrained circular cutting problems.
- George Kozanidis, Emanuel Melachrinoudis:
A branch & bound algorithm for the 0-1 mixed integer knapsack problem with linear multiple choice constraints.
- Miroslaw Kwiesielewicz, Ewa van Uden:
Inconsistent and contradictory judgements in pairwise comparison method in the AHP.
- Michel Denault, Jean-Louis Goffin:
Solving variational inequalities with a quadratic cut method: a primal-dual, Jacobian-free approach.
- So Young Sohn, Ki Yeol Oh:
Simulation study for the optimal repair capacity of an IT maintenance center based on LRD failure distribution.
- Uwe Aickelin, Kathryn A. Dowsland:
An indirect Genetic Algorithm for a nurse-scheduling problem.
- Cyril Duron, Jean-Marie Proth:
Insertion of a random bitask in a schedule: a real-time approach.
- Kuo-Ching Ying, Ching-Jong Liao:
An ant colony system for permutation flow-shop sequencing.
- Gholam R. Amin, Mehdi Toloo:
A polynomial-time algorithm for finding epsilon in DEA models.
Volume 31, Number 6, May 2004
Volume 31, Number 7, June 2004
- Dingfei Liu, Theodor J. Stewart:
Object-oriented decision support system modelling for multicriteria decision making in natural resource management.
- Wen Lea Pearn, Ying Chung Chang:
Optimal management of the N-policy M/Ek/1 queuing system with a removable service station: a sensitivity investigation.
- Kuang-Han Hsieh, Fang-Chih Tien:
Self-organizing feature maps for solving location-allocation problems with rectilinear distances.
- Jean-Yves Potvin, Patrick Soriano, Maxime Vallée:
Generating trading rules on the stock markets with genetic programming.
- An-Sing Chen, Mark T. Leung:
Regression neural network for error correction in foreign exchange forecasting and trading.
- Hsien-Chung Wu:
Pricing European options based on the fuzzy pattern of Black-Scholes formula.
- Les R. Foulds, John M. Wilson, Tadashi Yamaguchi:
Modelling and solving central cycle problems with integer programming.
- Toru Higuchi, Marvin D. Troutt:
Dynamic simulation of the supply chain for a short life cycle product - Lessons from the Tamagotchi case.
- Chae Y. Lee, Hee K. Cho:
Multiple multicast tree allocation in IP network.
- Yeu-Shiang Huang:
A structural design of decision support systems for deteriorating repairable systems.
- Madjid Tavana:
A subjective assessment of alternative mission architectures for the human exploration of Mars at NASA using multicriteria decision making.
Volume 31, Number 8, July 2004
- Kweku-Muata Osei-Bryson:
Generating consistent subjective estimates of the magnitudes of causal relationships in fuzzy cognitive maps.
- Jawad Abrache, Benoît Bourbeau, Teodor Gabriel Crainic, Michel Gendreau:
A new bidding framework for combinatorial e-auctions.
- Dragan Urosevic, Jack Brimberg, Nenad Mladenovic:
Variable neighborhood decomposition search for the edge weighted k-cardinality tree problem.
- Luca Bertazzi, Giuseppe Paletta, Maria Grazia Speranza:
An improved heuristic for the period traveling salesman problem.
- M. Helena Correia, José F. Oliveira, J. Soeiro Ferreira:
Reel and sheet cutting at a paper mill.
- Wonjoon Choi, Robert H. Storer:
Heuristic algorithms for a turbine-blade-balancing problem.
- Yi-Chih Hsieh, Ta-Cheng Chen:
Reliability lower bounds for two-dimensional consecutive-k-out-of-n: F systems.
- Bibo Yang, Joseph Geunes, William J. O'Brien Jr.:
A heuristic approach for minimizing weighted tardiness and overtime costs in single resource scheduling.
- Dvir Shabtay:
Single and two-resource allocation algorithms for minimizing the maximal lateness in a single machine.
- Nashat Mansour, Hiba Tabbara, Tarek Dana:
A genetic algorithm approach for regrouping service sites.
- James Flynn, Chia-Shin Chung:
A heuristic algorithm for determining replacement policies in consecutive k-out-of-n systems.
- Ching-Fang Liaw:
Scheduling two-machine preemptive open shops to minimize total completion time.
Volume 31, Number 9, August 2004
- Herbert F. Lewis, Thomas R. Sexton:
Network DEA: efficiency analysis of organizations with complex internal structure.
- Yi Liao, Shu-Cherng Fang, Henry L. W. Nuttle:
A neural network model with bounded-weights for pattern classification.
- Morten Riis, Kim Allan Andersen:
Multiperiod capacity expansion of a telecommunications connection with uncertain demand.
- Francisco Aparisi, Juan Carlos García-Díaz:
Optimization of univariate and multivariate exponentially weighted moving-average control charts using genetic algorithms.
- Attahiru Sule Alfa, K. P. Sapna Isotupa:
An M/PH/k retrial queue with finite number of sources.
- Elliot Bendoly:
Integrated inventory pooling for firms servicing both on-line and store demand.
- Moshe Kaspi, Dvir Shabtay:
Convex resource allocation for minimizing the makespan in a single machine with job release dates.
- Rafael Martí, Abdellah El-Fallahi:
Multilayer neural networks: an experimental evaluation of on-line training methods.
- Orhan Karasakal, Esra Köktener Karasakal:
A maximal covering location model in the presence of partial coverage.
- So Young Sohn, Seung Hwan Lee:
Sensitivity analysis for output performance measures in long-range dependent queueing system.
- Ivan Atencia, Pilar Moreno:
The discrete-time Geo/Geo/1 queue with negative customers and disasters.
- Asad Tavakoli, Constance Lightner:
Implementing a mathematical model for locating EMS vehicles in fayetteville, NC.
Volume 31, Number 10, September 2004
- Klaus Jansen, Monaldo Mastrolilli:
Approximation schemes for parallel machine scheduling problems with controllable processing times.
- Malachy Carey, Mark McCartney:
An exit-flow model used in dynamic traffic assignment.
- Chih-Ping Chiang, Shine-Der Lee:
Joint determination of machine cells and linear intercell layout.
- Jinchang Wang, Thomas Kämpke:
Shortest route computation in distributed systems.
- Önder Tombus, Taner Bilgiç:
A column generation approach to the coalition formation problem in multi-agent systems.
- Chien-Hung Lin, Ching-Jong Liao:
Makespan minimization subject to flowtime optimality on identical parallel machines.
- Roberto Montemanni, Luca Maria Gambardella:
An exact algorithm for the robust shortest path problem with interval data.
- Lev V. Utkin:
Reliability models of m-out-of-n systems under incomplete information.
- Montaz M. Ali, Aimo A. Törn:
Population set-based global optimization algorithms: some modifications and numerical studies.
- Ghaith Rabadi, Mansooreh Mollaghasemi, Georgios C. Anagnostopoulos:
A branch-and-bound algorithm for the early/tardy machine scheduling problem with a common due-date and sequence-dependent setup time.
- Thomas J. Candalino Jr., John E. Kobza, Sheldon H. Jacobson:
Designing optimal aviation baggage screening strategies using simulated annealing.
Volume 31, Number 11, September 2004
- Steven Chamberland:
An efficient heuristic for the expansion problem of cellular wireless networks.
- K. Das, Tapan Kumar Roy, Manoranjan Maiti:
Multi-item stochastic and fuzzy-stochastic inventory models under two restrictions.
- Yeh Lam, Yuan Lin Zhang:
A shock model for the maintenance problem of a repairable system.
- Rafael Caballero, Mónica Hernández:
The controlled estimation method in the multiobjective linear fractional problem.
- Ossama Kettani, Belaïd Aouni, Jean-Marc Martel:
The double role of the weight factor in the goal programming model.
- Oded Berman, Michal Cutler:
Resource allocation during tests for optimally reliable software.
- Amir H. Abdekhodaee, Andrew Wirth, Heng-Soon Gan:
Equal processing and equal setup time cases of scheduling parallel machines with a single server.
- Józef Grabowski, Mieczyslaw Wodecki:
A very fast tabu search algorithm for the permutation flow shop problem with makespan criterion.
- Anthony C. Keys, Loren Paul Rees:
A sequential-design metamodeling strategy for simulation optimization.
- Kweku-Muata Osei-Bryson:
Evaluation of decision trees: a multi-criteria approach.
Volume 31, Number 12, October 2004
- Sin C. Ho, Dag Haugland:
A tabu search heuristic for the vehicle routing problem with time windows and split deliveries.
- Tsan-Ming Choi, Duan Li, Houmin Yan:
Optimal single ordering policy with multiple delivery modes and Bayesian information updates.
- Christian Prins:
A simple and effective evolutionary algorithm for the vehicle routing problem.
- Huan Neng Chiu, Jen-Huei Chang, Chia-Hsin Lee:
Lot streaming models with a limited number of capacitated transporters in multistage batch production systems.
- Chih-Hsiung Wang:
The impact of a free-repair warranty policy on EMQ model for imperfect production systems.
- Jean Berger, Mohamed Barkaoui:
A parallel hybrid genetic algorithm for the vehicle routing problem with time windows.
- Hark-Chin Hwang, Soo Y. Chang, Kangbok Lee:
Parallel machine scheduling under a grade of service provision.
- Masao Yokoyama:
Scheduling for two-stage production system with setup and assembly operations.
- Hung-Chi Chang:
An application of fuzzy sets theory to the EOQ model with imperfect quality items.
- Wenqi Huang, Aihua Yin:
An improved shifting bottleneck procedure for the job shop scheduling problem.
- Parthasarati Dileepan:
A note on minimizing maximum lateness in a two-machine no-wait flowshop.
Volume 31, Number 13, November 2004
- Mohan L. Chaudhry, Jin D. Kim:
Complete analytic and computational analyses of the discrete-time bulk-arrival infinite-server system: GIX/Geom/.
- Mohan L. Chaudhry, Umesh Chandra Gupta, Veena Goswami:
On discrete-time multiserver queues with finite buffer: GI/Geom/m/N.
- Maghsud Solimanpur, Prem Vrat, Ravi Shankar:
A neuro-tabu search heuristic for the flow shop scheduling problem.
- Xinjian Lu, Franklin Lowenthal:
Arranging fact table records in a data warehouse to improve query performance.
- Antonio Sedeño-Noda, Carlos González-Martín, Sergio Alonso:
A generalization of the scaling max-flow algorithm.
- Dae Sung Lee, Vassilios S. Vassiliadis, Jong Moon Park:
A novel threshold accepting meta-heuristic for the job-shop scheduling problem.
- Georgia Alexouda:
An evolutionary algorithm approach to the share of choices problem in the product line design.
- Gang Uk Hwang, Bong Dae Choi:
Performance analysis of the DAR(1)/D/c priority queue under partial buffer sharing policy.
- S. Ilker Birbil, Shu-Cherng Fang, Jiye Han:
An entropic regularization approach for mathematical programs with equilibrium constraints.
- Roberto Wolfler Calvo, Fabio de Luigi, Palle Haastrup, Vittorio Maniezzo:
A distributed geographic information system for the daily car pooling problem.
- Dvir Shabtay, Moshe Kaspi:
Minimizing the total weighted flow time in a single machine with controllable processing times.
Volume 31, Number 14, December 2004
Last update Fri May 24 20:08:02 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Theodor J. Stewart, Ron Janssen, Marjan van Herwijnen:
A genetic algorithm approach to multiobjective land use planning.
- José Carlos Becceneri, Horacio Hideki Yanasse, Nei Yoshihiro Soma:
A method for solving the minimization of the maximum number of open stacks problem within a cutting process.
- Stephen D. Patek:
Policy iteration type algorithms for recurrent state Markov decision processes.
- Chae Y. Lee, Young P. Moon, Young Joo Cho:
A lexicographically fair allocation of discrete bandwidth for multirate multicast traffics.
- Attahiru Sule Alfa:
Markov chain representations of discrete distributions applied to queueing models.
- Massimiliano Caramia, Giovanni Felici, A. Pezzoli:
Improving search results with data mining in a thematic search engine.
- Chan-Kyoo Park, Sangwook Lee, Soondal Park:
A label-setting algorithm for finding a quickest path.
- Suryani Chao, John W. Chinneck, Rafik A. Goubran:
Assigning service requests in Voice-over-Internet gateway multiprocessors.
- Nader Azizi, Saeed Zolfaghari:
Adaptive temperature control for simulated annealing: a comparative study.
- Hsiao-Fan Wang, Kuang-Yao Wu:
Hybrid genetic algorithm for optimization problems with permutation property.