Volume 34, Number 1, January 2007
- Dusan Teodorovic, Praveen Edara:
A real-time road pricing system: The case of a two-link parallel network.
- Alfredo Olivera, Omar Viera:
Adaptive memory programming for the vehicle routing problem with multiple trips.
- Alex J. Ruiz-Torres, Grisselle Centeno:
Scheduling with flexible resources in parallel workcenters to minimize maximum completion time.
- Cristiano Cervellera, Aihong Wen, Victoria C. P. Chen:
Neural network and regression spline value function approximations for stochastic dynamic programming.
- Sancho Salcedo-Sanz, Jing Su:
Improving metaheuristics convergence properties in inductive query by example using two strategies for reducing the search space.
- Bhaba R. Sarker, Junfang Yu:
A quadra-directional decomposition heuristic for a two-dimensional, non-equidistant machine-cell location problem.
- Xiuli Wang, T. C. Edwin Cheng:
Heuristics for two-machine flowshop scheduling with setup times and an availability constraint.
- Ekrem Duman, Ilhan Or:
The quadratic assignment problem in the context of the printed circuit board assembly process.
- Desheng Wu, Zijiang Yang, Sandra Vela, Liang Liang:
Simultaneous analysis of production and investment performance of Canadian life and health insurance companies using data envelopment analysis.
- Bogdan Rebiasz:
Fuzziness and randomness in investment project risk appraisal.
- Nathalie Perrier, André Langevin, James F. Campbell:
A survey of models and algorithms for winter road maintenance. Part III: Vehicle routing and depot location for spreading.
- Nathalie Perrier, André Langevin, James F. Campbell:
A survey of models and algorithms for winter road maintenance. Part IV: Vehicle routing and fleet sizing for plowing and snow disposal.
Volume 34, Number 2, February 2007 Reverse Logistics
- Vedat Verter, Tamer Boyaci:
- Zhiqiang Lu, Nathalie Bostel:
A facility location model for logistics systems including reverse flows: The case of remanufacturing activities.
- Rico Wojanowski, Vedat Verter, Tamer Boyaci:
Retail-collection network design under deposit-refund.
- Hyun-Jeung Ko, Gerald W. Evans:
A genetic algorithm-based heuristic for the dynamic integrated forward/reverse logistics network for 3PLs.
- Dimitrios Vlachos, Patroklos Georgiadis, Eleftherios Iakovou:
A system dynamics model for dynamic capacity planning of remanufacturing in closed-loop supply chains.
- Kris Lieckens, Nico Vandaele:
Reverse logistics network design with stochastic lead times.
- Ovidiu Listes:
A generic stochastic model for supply-and-return network design.
- Markus Biehl, Edmund Prater, Matthew J. Realff:
Assessing performance and uncertainty in developing carpet reverse logistics systems.
- Manu Sharma, Jane C. Ammons, Joseph C. Hartman:
Asset management with reverse product flows and environmental considerations.
- Z. Pelin Bayindir, Nesim K. Erkip, Refik Güllü:
Assessing the benefits of remanufacturing option under one-way substitution and capacity constraint.
- Udo Buscher, Gerd Lindner:
Optimizing a production system with rework and equal sized batch shipments.
- Alfred J. D. Lambert:
Optimizing disassembly processes subjected to sequence-dependent cost.
- Ian M. Langella:
Heuristics for demand-driven disassembly planning.
- Nicola Bianchessi, Giovanni Righini:
Heuristic algorithms for the vehicle routing problem with simultaneous pick-up and delivery.
- Ahmad Alshamrani, Kamlesh Mathur, Ronald H. Ballou:
Reverse logistics: simultaneous design of delivery routes and returns strategies.
Volume 34, Number 3, March 2007 Logistics of Health Care Management
- Karl Doerner, Marc Reimann:
Logistics of health care management.
- Sophie D. Lapierre, Angel B. Ruiz:
Scheduling logistic activities to improve hospital supply systems.
- Walter J. Gutjahr, Marion S. Rauner:
An ACO algorithm for a dynamic regional nurse-scheduling problem in Austria.
- Margarida Moz, Margarida Vaz Pato:
A genetic algorithm approach to a nurse rerostering problem.
- Güvenç Sahin, Haldun Süral, Sedef Meral:
Locational analysis for regionalization of Turkish Red Crescent blood services.
- Ceyhun Araz, Hasan Selim, Irem Ozkarahan:
A fuzzy multi-objective covering-based vehicle location model for emergency services.
- Renata Algisi Takeda, João A. Widmer, Reinaldo Morabito:
Analysis of ambulance decentralization in an urban emergency medical service using the hypercube queueing model.
- Emanuel Melachrinoudis, Ahmet B. Ilhan, Hokey Min:
A dial-a-ride problem for client transportation in a health-care organization.
- René Haijema, Jan van der Wal, Nico M. van Dijk:
Blood platelet production: Optimization by dynamic programming and simulation.
- Han-Lin Li, Li-Ching Ma:
Detecting and adjusting ordinal and cardinal inconsistencies through a graphical and optimal approach in AHP models.
- Tianlong Gu, Zhoubo Xu:
The symbolic algorithms for maximum flow in networks.
- Amar Oukil, Hatem Ben Amor, Jacques Desrosiers, Hicham El Gueddari:
Stabilized column generation for highly degenerate multiple-depot vehicle scheduling problems.
- Kuo-Hsiung Wang, Jyh-Bin Ke, Jau-Chuan Ke:
Profit analysis of the M/M/R machine repair problem with balking, reneging, and standby switching failures.
- Mark H. Karwan, Matthew F. Keblis:
Operations planning with real time pricing of a primary input.
- Anis Gharbi, Mohamed Haouari:
An approximate decomposition algorithm for scheduling on parallel machines with heads and tails.
- Chae Y. Lee, Hee K. Cho:
Discrete bandwidth allocation considering fairness and transmission load in multicast networks.
- Geir Brønmo, Marielle Christiansen, Kjetil Fagerholt, Bjørn Nygreen:
A multi-start local search heuristic for ship scheduling - a computational study.
Volume 34, Number 4, April 2007
- Christopher Head, Sami Shaban:
A heuristic approach to simultaneous course/student timetabling.
- Jose Gutiérrez, Antonio Sedeño-Noda, Marcos Colebrook, Joaquin Sicilia:
A polynomial algorithm for the production/ordering planning problem with limited storage.
- Ramón Companys, Manuel Mateo:
Different behaviour of a double branch-and-bound algorithm on Fm|prmu|Cmax and Fm|block|Cmax problems.
- Wade D. Cook, Boaz Golany, Michal Penn, Tal Raviv:
Creating a consensus ranking of proposals from reviewers' partial ordinal rankings.
- Der-Chiang Li, Chih-Sen Wu, Tung-I. Tsai, Yao-San Lin:
Using mega-trend-diffusion and artificial samples in small data set learning for early flexible manufacturing system scheduling knowledge.
- Jesus R. Artalejo, Antonis Economou, Antonio Gómez-Corral:
Applications of maximum queue lengths to call center management.
- Tommy Thomadsen, Thomas Stidsen:
The generalized fixed-charge network design problem.
- Jing-Quan Li, Denis Borenstein, Pitu B. Mirchandani:
A decision support system for the single-depot vehicle rescheduling problem.
- Ammar Oulamara:
Makespan minimization in a no-wait flow shop problem with two batching machines.
- Marc-André Carle, Jacques Renaud, Angel Ruiz:
Fast and efficient methods for industrial floor assembly.
- Thierry Mautor, Edith Naudin:
Arcs-states models for the vehicle routing problem with time windows and related problems.
- Günes Erdogan, Barbaros Ç. Tansel:
A branch-and-cut algorithm for quadratic assignment problems based on linearizations.
- Yaodong Cui:
An exact algorithm for generating homogenous T-shape cutting patterns.
- Gábor Maróti, Leo G. Kroon:
Maintenance routing for train units: The interchange model.
- Margarida Corte-Real, Luís Gouveia:
Network flow models for the local access network expansion problem.
- Ibrahim Akgün, Barbaros Ç. Tansel:
Optimization of transportation requirements in the deployment of military units.
- Alberto Fernández, Sergio Gómez:
Portfolio selection using neural networks.
- Dogan A. Serel:
Capacity reservation under supply uncertainty.
- Guy Desaulniers:
Managing large fixed costs in vehicle routing and crew scheduling problems solved by column generation.
Volume 34, Number 5, May 2007 Hazardous Materials Transportation
- Erhan Erkut:
Introduction to the special issue.
- David F. Brown, William E. Dunn:
Application of a quantitative risk assessment method to emergency response planning.
- Christopher P. L. Barkan, Satish V. Ukkusuri, S. Travis Waller:
Optimizing the design of railway tank cars to minimize accident-caused releases.
- Manish Verma, Vedat Verter:
Railroad transportation of dangerous goods: Population exposure to airborne toxins.
- Pasquale Carotenuto, Stefano Giordani, Salvatore Ricciardelli:
Finding minimum and equitable risk routes for hazmat shipments.
- Pasquale Carotenuto, Stefano Giordani, Salvatore Ricciardelli, Silvia Rismondo:
A tabu search approach for scheduling hazmat shipments.
- Vedat Akgün, Amit Parekh, Rajan Batta, Christopher M. Rump:
Routing of a hazmat truck in the presence of weather systems.
- Oded Berman, Vedat Verter, Bahar Yetis Kara:
Designing emergency response networks for hazardous materials transportation.
- Erhan Erkut, Osman Alp:
Designing a road network for hazardous materials shipments.
- Sibel A. Alumur, Bahar Yetis Kara:
A new model for the hazardous waste location-routing problem.
- Evren Emek, Bahar Yetis Kara:
Hazardous waste management problem: The case for incineration.
- Jiuh-Biing Sheu:
A coordinated reverse logistics system for regional management of multi-source hazardous wastes.
- Joaquim Duque, Ana Paula F. D. Barbosa-Póvoa, Augusto Q. Novais:
Synthesis and optimization of the recovery route for residual products under uncertain product demand.
- Marcos Colebrook, Joaquin Sicilia:
Undesirable facility location problems on multicriteria networks.
Volume 34, Number 6, June 2007 Part Special Issue:
Odysseus 2003 Second International Workshop on Freight Transportation Logistics
- Paolo Dell'Olmo, Raffaele Pesenti, Maria Grazia Speranza:
- Daeki Kim, Cynthia Barnhart:
Flight schedule design for a charter airline.
- Giovanni Andreatta, Lorenzo Brunetta, Luca Righi:
Evaluating terminal management performances using SLAM: The case of Athens International Airport.
- Özlem Ergun, Gültekin Kuyzu, Martin W. P. Savelsbergh:
- Guilherme Bastos Alvarenga, Geraldo Robson Mateus, G. de Tomi:
A genetic and set partitioning two-phase approach for the vehicle routing problem with time windows.
- Massimiliano Caramia, Paolo Dell'Olmo, Monica Gentili, Pitu B. Mirchandani:
Delivery itineraries and distribution capacity of a freight network with time slots.
- Vanda De Angelis, Mariagrazia Mecoli, Chris Nikoi, Giovanni Storchi:
Multiperiod integrated routing and scheduling of World Food Programme cargo planes in Angola.
- Alexandre Deslauriers, Pierre L'Ecuyer, Juta Pichitlamken, Armann Ingolfsson, Athanassios N. Avramidis:
Markov chain models of a telephone call center with call blending.
- Madjid Tavana, James W. Smither, Ralph V. Anderson:
D-side: A facility and workforce planning group multi-criteria decision support system for Johnson Space Center.
- Hong-Yuan Zhang, Han-Yu Gu, Yu-Geng Xi:
A Benders decomposition algorithm for base station planning problem in WCDMA networks.
- Ayoub Insa Corréa, André Langevin, Louis-Martin Rousseau:
Scheduling and routing of automated guided vehicles: A hybrid approach.
- Enrique F. Castillo, Antonio J. Conejo, Rosa Eva Pruneda, Cristina Solares:
Observability in linear systems of equations and inequalities: Applications.
- Jill R. Hardin, George L. Nemhauser, Martin W. P. Savelsbergh:
Analysis of bounds for a capacitated single-item lot-sizing problem.
- Martin W. P. Savelsbergh, Jin-Hwa Song:
Inventory routing with continuous moves.
- Min Ji, Yong He, T. C. Edwin Cheng:
Single-machine scheduling with periodic maintenance to minimize makespan.
- Tolga Bektas, Osman Oguz:
On separating cover inequalities for the multidimensional knapsack problem.
- Roger Jianxin Jiao, Yiyang Zhang, Yi Wang:
A heuristic genetic algorithm for product portfolio planning.
- Joana Dias, M. Eugénia V. Captivo, João C. N. Clímaco:
Efficient primal-dual heuristic for a dynamic location problem.
- Frej Limayem, Bernard Yannou:
Selective assessment of judgmental inconsistencies in pairwise comparisons for group decision rating.
- Sung-Soo Kim, Alice E. Smith, Jong-Hyun Lee:
A memetic algorithm for channel assignment in wireless FDMA systems.
- Zhe George Zhang, Ernie Love, Yu Song:
The optimal service time allocation of a versatile server to queue jobs and stochastically available non-queue jobs of different types.
Volume 34, Number 7, July 2007
- Jan Stallaert:
Post-optimality analysis of the optimal solution of a degenerate linear program using a pivoting algorithm.
- Nabil Belacel, Hiral Bhasker Raval, Abraham P. Punnen:
Learning multicriteria fuzzy classification method PROAFTN from data.
- Ching-Jong Liao, Hsiao-Chien Juan:
An ant colony optimization for single-machine tardiness scheduling with sequence-dependent setups.
- Sandro Bosio, Giovanni Righini:
Computational approaches to a combinatorial optimization problem arising from text classification.
- Nicolas Jozefowiez, Frédéric Semet, El-Ghazali Talbi:
The bi-objective covering tour problem.
- Susan K. Williams, Michael J. Magazine:
Heuristic approaches for batching jobs in printed circuit board assembly.
- Hao Tang, Elise Miller-Hooks:
Solving a generalized traveling salesperson problem with stochastic customers.
- Byung-Cheon Choi, Suk-Hun Yoon, Sung-Jin Chung:
Single machine scheduling problems with resource dependent release times.
- Vijaya Babu Vommi, Murty S. N. Seetala:
A simple approach for robust economic design of control charts.
- Ho-Joo Lee, Yeong-Dae Kim:
Heuristics for search sequencing under time-dependent probabilities of existence.
- Christian Roed Pedersen, Rasmus V. Rasmussen, Kim Allan Andersen:
Solving a large-scale precedence constrained scheduling problem with elastic jobs using tabu search.
- Ji-Bo Wang:
Flow shop scheduling problems with decreasing linear deterioration under dominant machines.
- Tabitha L. James, Evelyn C. Brown, Kellie B. Keeling:
A hybrid grouping genetic algorithm for the cell formation problem.
- Eunjeong Choi, Dong-wan Tcha:
A column generation approach to the heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problem.
- Francisco Aparisi, Juan Carlos García-Díaz:
Design and optimization of EWMA control charts for in-control, indifference, and out-of-control regions.
- Fabiano do Prado Marques, Marcos Nereu Arenales:
The constrained compartmentalised knapsack problem.
- M. Selim Akturk, Jay B. Ghosh, Rabia K. Kayan:
Scheduling with tool changes to minimize total completion time under controllable machining conditions.
- Vardges Melkonian:
New primal-dual algorithms for Steiner tree problems.
- Majid Soleimani-Damaneh, M. Reshadi:
A polynomial-time algorithm to estimate returns to scale in FDH models.
- Pekka J. Korhonen, Pyry-Antti Siitari:
Using lexicographic parametric programming for identifying efficient units in DEA.
- Lucio Grandinetti, Francesca Guerriero, G. Lepera, M. Mancini:
A niched genetic algorithm to solve a pollutant emission reduction problem in the manufacturing industry: A case study.
Volume 34, Number 8, August 2007
- T. C. Edwin Cheng, Liying Kang, C. T. Ng:
An improved algorithm for the p-center problem on interval graphs with unit lengths.
- Jacques Carlier, François Clautiaux, Aziz Moukrim:
New reduction procedures and lower bounds for the two-dimensional bin packing problem with fixed orientation.
- Anne Mercier, François Soumis:
An integrated aircraft routing, crew scheduling and flight retiming model.
- Gwo-Ji Sheen, Lu-Wen Liao:
Scheduling machine-dependent jobs to minimize lateness on machines with identical speed under availability constraints.
- Jeffrey E. Schaller:
A comparison of lower bounds for the single-machine early/tardy problem.
- Andreas Witt, Stefan Voß:
Simple heuristics for scheduling with limited intermediate storage.
- Güvenç Sahin, Haldun Süral:
A review of hierarchical facility location models.
- Frederico R. B. Cruz, James MacGregor Smith:
Approximate analysis of M/G/c/c state-dependent queueing networks.
- Jon Lee:
In situ column generation for a cutting-stock problem.
- Alan P. French, John M. Wilson:
An LP-based heuristic procedure for the generalized assignment problem with special ordered sets.
- Jorge Riera-Ledesma, Juan José Salazar González:
A heuristic approach for the continuous error localization problem in data cleaning.
- Michel Gamache, Alain Hertz, Jérôme Olivier Ouellet:
A graph coloring model for a feasibility problem in monthly crew scheduling with preferential bidding.
- Min Ji, Yong He, T. C. Edwin Cheng:
A simple linear time algorithm for scheduling with step-improving processing times.
- David Pisinger, Stefan Ropke:
A general heuristic for vehicle routing problems.
- Tolga Bektas, Osman Oguz, Iradj Ouveysi:
Designing cost-effective content distribution networks.
- Julien Lemesre, Clarisse Dhaenens, El-Ghazali Talbi:
Parallel partitioning method (PPM): A new exact method to solve bi-objective problems.
- Hakan Gultekin, M. Selim Akturk, Oya Ekin Karasan:
Scheduling in a three-machine robotic flexible manufacturing cell.
- Atsuhiro Dodo, Rachel A. Davidson, Ningxiong Xu, Linda K. Nozick:
Application of regional earthquake mitigation optimization.
- Pedro Martins:
Enhanced second order algorithm applied to the capacitated minimum spanning tree problem.
- Tommy Thomadsen, Jesper Larsen:
A hub location problem with fully interconnected backbone and access networks.
Volume 34, Number 9, September 2007
- Rapeepan Pitakaso, Christian Almeder, Karl F. Doerner, Richard F. Hartl:
A MAX-MIN ant system for unconstrained multi-level lot-sizing problems.
- Marta I. Velazco Fontova, Aurelio R. L. Oliveira, Christiano Lyra:
Warm start by Hopfield neural networks for interior point methods.
- Johnny C. Ho, Adriano O. Solis, Yih-Long Chang:
An evaluation of lot-sizing heuristics for deteriorating inventory in material requirements planning systems.
- K. F. C. Yiu, K. L. Mak, Henry Y. K. Lau:
A heuristic for the label printing problem.
- Flávio Keidi Miyazawa, Yoshiko Wakabayashi:
Two- and three-dimensional parametric packing.
- Antonio Alonso-Ayuso, Laureano F. Escudero, M. Teresa Ortuño, C. Pizarro:
On a stochastic sequencing and scheduling problem.
- Lixin Tang, Hua Xuan, Jiyin Liu:
Hybrid backward and forward dynamic programming based Lagrangian relaxation for single machine scheduling.
- Edward Bernroider, Volker Stix:
A method using weight restrictions in data envelopment analysis for ranking and validity issues in decision making.
- Rakesh Kawatra:
A hop constrained min-sum arborescence with outage costs.
- Mhand Hifi, M. Michrafy:
Reduction strategies and exact algorithms for the disjunctively constrained knapsack problem.
- Matthias Ehrgott, Xavier Gandibleux:
Bound sets for biobjective combinatorial optimization problems.
- Glaydston Mattos Ribeiro, Luiz Antonio Nogueira Lorena:
Lagrangean relaxation with clusters and column generation for the manufacturer's pallet loading problem.
- Pablo Guerrero-García, Ángel Santos-Palomo:
On Hoffman's celebrated cycling LP example.
- Hua Xuan, Lixin Tang:
Scheduling a hybrid flowshop with batch production at the last stage.
- Feiyue Li, Bruce L. Golden, Edward A. Wasil:
A record-to-record travel algorithm for solving the heterogeneous fleet vehicle routing problem.
- Jari Kytöjoki, Teemu Nuortio, Olli Bräysy, Michel Gendreau:
An efficient variable neighborhood search heuristic for very large scale vehicle routing problems.
- Tinglong Dai, Xiangtong Qi:
An acquisition policy for a multi-supplier system with a finite-time horizon.
- Sinan Gurel, M. Selim Akturk:
Scheduling parallel CNC machines with time/cost trade-off considerations.
- Jorge Riera-Ledesma, Juan José Salazar González:
A branch-and-cut algorithm for the continuous error localization problem in data cleaning.
- Deniz Aksen:
Loss of customer goodwill in the uncapacitated lot-sizing problem.
- C. W. Duin:
Two fast algorithms for all-pairs shortest paths.
- Rabia Nessah, Chengbin Chu, Farouk Yalaoui:
An exact method for Pm/sds, ri/sum(i=1, n, Ci) problem.
- Chae Y. Lee, Ho Dong Kim:
Reliable overlay multicast trees for private Internet broadcasting with multiple sessions.
Volume 34, Number 10, October 2007
- Dean C. Chatfield:
The economic lot scheduling problem: A pure genetic search approach.
- Yaodong Cui, Xianquan Zhang:
Two-stage general block patterns for the two-dimensional cutting problem.
- Xiuli Wang, T. C. Edwin Cheng:
An approximation scheme for two-machine flowshop scheduling with setup times and an availability constraint.
- John Hadden, Ashutosh Tiwari, Rajkumar Roy, Dymitr Ruta:
Computer assisted customer churn management: State-of-the-art and future trends.
- Feiyue Li, Bruce L. Golden, Edward A. Wasil:
The open vehicle routing problem: Algorithms, large-scale test problems, and computational results.
- Yann Hendel, Francis Sourd:
An improved earliness-tardiness timing algorithm.
- Junghee Han:
Frequency reassignment problem in mobile communication networks.
- Yu-Hsin Liu:
A hybrid scatter search for the probabilistic traveling salesman problem.
- David I. Mester, Olli Bräysy:
Active-guided evolution strategies for large-scale capacitated vehicle routing problems.
- Cameron G. Walker, Michael J. O'Sullivan, Timothy Thompson:
A mixed-integer approach to Core-Edge design of storage area networks.
- Lixin Tang, Gongshu Wang, Jiyin Liu:
A branch-and-price algorithm to solve the molten iron allocation problem in iron and steel industry.
- Sujay Malve, Reha Uzsoy:
A genetic algorithm for minimizing maximum lateness on parallel identical batch processing machines with dynamic job arrivals and incompatible job families.
- Susan A. Slotnick, Thomas E. Morton:
Order acceptance with weighted tardiness.
- Yi-Kuei Lin:
System capacity for a two-commodity multistate flow network with unreliable nodes and capacity weight.
- Rajesh Swaminathan, Michele E. Pfund, John W. Fowler, Scott J. Mason, Ahmet B. Keha:
Impact of permutation enforcement when minimizing total weighted tardiness in dynamic flowshops with uncertain processing times.
- Nong Ye, Xueping Li, Toni Farley, Xiaoyun Xu:
Job scheduling methods for reducing waiting time variance.
- Myungryun Yoo, Mitsuo Gen:
Scheduling algorithm for real-time tasks using multiobjective hybrid genetic algorithm in heterogeneous multiprocessors system.
- Ching-Jong Liao, Chao-Tang Tseng, Pin Luarn:
A discrete version of particle swarm optimization for flowshop scheduling problems.
- Burcu Baris Keskin, Halit Üster:
A scatter search-based heuristic to locate capacitated transshipment points.
- Rym M'Hallah:
Minimizing total earliness and tardiness on a single machine using a hybrid heuristic.
- Tommaso Schiavinotto, Thomas Stützle:
A review of metrics on permutations for search landscape analysis.
- Claudio Cifarelli, L. Nieddu, Onur Seref, Panos M. Pardalos:
K-T.R.A.C.E: A kernel k-means procedure for classification.
- Joaquín Bautista, Jordi Pereira:
A GRASP algorithm to solve the unicost set covering problem.
- Alejandro Crema, Milagros Loreto, Marcos Raydan:
Spectral projected subgradient with a momentum term for the Lagrangean dual approach.
Volume 34, Number 11, November 2007
- Heng-Soon Gan, Andrew Wirth:
Heuristic stability: A permutation disarray measure.
- Dawn M. Rose, Douglas R. Shier:
Cut scheduling in the apparel industry.
- Chaoyong Zhang, Peigen Li, Zailin Guan, Yunqing Rao:
A tabu search algorithm with a new neighborhood structure for the job shop scheduling problem.
- Xiucui Guan, Jianzhong Zhang:
Inverse constrained bottleneck problems under weighted linfinity norm.
- Kweku-Muata Osei-Bryson, Tasha R. Inniss:
A hybrid clustering algorithm.
- Wenqi Huang, Duanbing Chen, Ruchu Xu:
A new heuristic algorithm for rectangle packing.
- Luís M. Moreira, José F. Oliveira, A. Miguel Gomes, J. Soeiro Ferreira:
Heuristics for a dynamic rural postman problem.
- Yusin Lee, Nai-Yun Hsu:
An optimization model for the container pre-marshalling problem.
- Rubén Ruiz, Juan Carlos García-Díaz, Concepción Maroto:
Considering scheduling and preventive maintenance in the flowshop sequencing problem.
- Kweku-Muata Osei-Bryson:
Post-pruning in decision tree induction using multiple performance measures.
- Samya Elaoud, Jacques Teghem, Bassem Bouaziz:
Genetic algorithms to solve the cover printing problem.
- Mohamed Hamdouni, Guy Desaulniers, François Soumis:
Parking buses in a depot using block patterns: A Benders decomposition approach for minimizing type mismatches.
- Lars Mönch, Robert Unbehaun:
Decomposition heuristics for minimizing earliness-tardiness on parallel burn-in ovens with a common due date.
- Jian-Feng Hu:
A note on "an improved initial basis for the simplex algorithm".
- Mourad Boudia, Mohamed Aly Ould Louly, Christian Prins:
A reactive GRASP and path relinking for a combined production-distribution problem.
- Rasaratnam Logendran, Brent McDonell, Byran Smucker:
Scheduling unrelated parallel machines with sequence-dependent setups.
- Teodor Gabriel Crainic, Guido Perboli, Miriam Pezzuto, Roberto Tadei:
New bin packing fast lower bounds.
- Maria João Alves, Marla Almeida:
MOTGA: A multiobjective Tchebycheff based genetic algorithm for the multidimensional knapsack problem.
- Davide Anghinolfi, Massimo Paolucci:
Parallel machine total tardiness scheduling with a new hybrid metaheuristic approach.
- C.-C. Chern, J.-S. Hsieh:
A heuristic algorithm for master planning that satisfies multiple objectives.
Volume 34, Number 12, December 2007 Operations Research and Outsourcing
Last update Sat May 18 20:12:22 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Marc J. Schniederjans:
Focused issue on operations research and outsourcing.
- Najla Aissaoui, Mohamed Haouari, Elkafi Hassini:
Supplier selection and order lot sizing modeling: A review.
- Parijat Dube, Zhen Liu, Laura Wynter, Cathy H. Xia:
Competitive equilibrium in e-commerce: Pricing and outsourcing.
- Joseph C. Hartman, Stephen L. Liedtka, Lawrence V. Snyder:
The impact of US tax depreciation law on asset location and ownership decisions.
- Adiel Teixeira de Almeida:
Multicriteria decision model for outsourcing contracts selection based on utility function and ELECTRE method.
- Eric A. Walden, James J. Hoffman:
Organizational form, incentives and the management of information technology: Opening the black box of outsourcing.
- K. Hafeez, N. Malak, Y. B. Zhang:
Outsourcing non-core assets and competences of a firm using analytic hierarchy process.
- Aleksandra Mojsilovic, Bonnie Ray, Richard Lawrence, Samer Takriti:
A logistic regression framework for information technology outsourcing lifecycle management.
- R. Y. Chen, D. D. Sheu, C. M. Liu:
Vague knowledge search in the design for outsourcing using fuzzy decision tree.
- Eric Sucky:
A model for dynamic strategic vendor selection.
- Paul Liston, Peter J. Byrne, Cathal Heavey:
An evaluation of simulation to support contract costing.
- Wen-Hsien Tsai, Chien-Wen Lai:
Outsourcing or capacity expansions: Application of activity-based costing model on joint products decisions.
- Shitao Yang, Jian Yang, Layek Abdel-Malek:
Sourcing with random yields and stochastic demand: A newsvendor approach.
- Jian-Jun Wang, De-Li Yang:
Using a hybrid multi-criteria decision aid method for information systems outsourcing.
- Gülfem Isiklar, S. Emre Alptekin, Gülçin Büyüközkan:
Application of a hybrid intelligent decision support model in logistics outsourcing.
- David L. Olson:
Evaluation of ERP outsourcing.
- Vijay Wadhwa, A. Ravi Ravindran:
Vendor selection in outsourcing.
- Ceyhun Araz, Pinar Mizrak Ozfirat, Irem Ozkarahan:
An integrated multicriteria decision-making methodology for outsourcing management.
- Qing Cao, Qiong Wang:
Optimizing vendor selection in a two-stage outsourcing process.
- Dong-Hoon Yang, Seongcheol Kim, Changi Nam, Ja-Won Min:
Developing a decision model for business process outsourcing.