Volume 9, Number 1, 1982
Volume 9, Number 2, 1982
Volume 9, Number 3, 1982
Volume 9, Number 4, 1982
Last update Mon May 20 00:05:32 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Bernard W. Taylor III, Edward R. Clayton, Edward T. Grasso:
Simulation of a production line system with machine breakdowns using network modeling.
- Maurizio Bielli, G. Calicchio, B. Nicoletti, Salvatore Ricciardelli:
The air traffic flow control problem as an application of network theory.
- Richard F. Deckro, John E. Hebert, E. P. Winkofsky:
Multiple criteria job-shop scheduling.
- V. Aggarwal, Yash P. Aneja, K. P. K. Nair:
Minimal spanning tree subject to a side constraint.
- Jacob Intrator, G. Ehrlich:
Identification of optimal variables during the solution process.
- Kenneth D. Lawrence, Gary R. Reeves:
A zero-one goal programming model for capital budgeting in a property and liability insurance company.