Volume 13, Number 1, 2004
- Roy Davies:
Adapting Virtual Reality for the Participatory Design of Work Environments.
- Morten Hertzum:
Small-Scale Classification Schemes: A Field Study of Requirements Engineering.
- Sylvie Noël, Jean-Marc Robert:
Empirical Study on Collaborative Writing: What Do Co-authors Do, Use, and Like?
- Adrian MacKenzie, Simon R. Monk:
From Cards to Code: How Extreme Programming Re-Embodies Programming as a Collective Practice.
Volume 13, Number 2, April 2004
Volume 13, Number 3, August 2004
- Albrecht Schmidt, Tom Gross, Mark Billinghurst:
Introduction to Special Issue on Context-Aware Computing in CSCW.
- Matthew Chalmers:
A Historical View of Context.
- Quentin Jones, Sukeshini A. Grandhi, Loren G. Terveen, Steve Whittaker:
People-to-People-to-Geographical-Places: The P3 Framework for Location-Based Community Systems.
- Tom Gross, Wolfgang Prinz:
Modelling Shared Contexts in Cooperative Environments: Concept, Implementation, and Evaluation.
- Scott Carter, Jennifer Mankoff, P. Goddi:
Building Connections among Loosely Coupled Groups: Hebb's Rule at Work.
- Barry Brown, Rebecca Randell:
Building a Context Sensitive Telephone: Some Hopes and Pitfalls for Context Sensitive Computing.
Volume 13, Number 5-6, December 2004
Last update Sat May 25 19:59:04 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Carla Simone, Marilyn Tremaine:
- Kjeld Schmidt, Ina Wagner:
Ordering Systems: Coordinative Practices and Artifacts in Architectural Design and Planning.
- Allison Woodruff, Paul M. Aoki:
Push-to-Talk Social Talk.
- Stefan Carmien, Rogerio DePaula, Andrew Gorman, Anja Kintsch:
Increasing Workplace Independence for People with Cognitive Disabilities by Leveraging Distributed Cognition among Caregivers and Clients.
- Markus Rohde, Leonard Reinecke, Bernd Pape, Monique Janneck:
Community-Building with Web-Based Systems - Investigating a Hybrid Community of Students.
- Russell Kruger, M. Sheelagh T. Carpendale, Stacey D. Scott, Saul Greenberg:
Roles of Orientation in Tabletop Collaboration: Comprehension, Coordination and Communication.
- Jason Hill, Carl Gutwin:
The MAUI Toolkit: Groupware Widgets for Group Awareness.
- Jürgen Vogel, Werner Geyer, Li-Te Cheng, Michael J. Muller:
Consistency Control for Synchronous and Asynchronous Collaboration Based on Shared Objects and Activities.
- Carlos D. Correa, Ivan Marsic:
Software Framework for Managing Heterogeneity in Mobile Collaborative Systems.