Volume 16, Number 1, January 2001
Volume 16, Number 2, March 2001 Special Issue ISORC'99
- E. Douglas Jensen:
The distributed real-time specification for Java: an initial proposal.
- Hermann Kopetz, Michael Holzmann, Wilfried Elmenreich:
A universal smart transducer interface: TTP/A.
- Husni Fahmi, Walid G. Aref, Mudassir Latif, Basit Shafiq, Arif Ghafoor, Peiya Liu, Liang H. Hsu:
Distributed web-based framework for real-time multimedia object communication.
- Leandro Buss Becker, Martin Gergeleit, Edgar Nett, Carlos Eduardo Pereira:
An integrated environment for the complete development cycle of an object-oriented distributed real-time system.
- Richard E. Schantz, John A. Zinky, James Megquier, Joseph P. Loyall, David A. Karr, David E. Bakken:
An object leel gateway supporting quality of service.
- K. H. (Kane) Kim, Juqiang Liu, Moon-hae Kim:
Deadline handling in real-time distributed objects: issues and basic approaches.
- Rogério de Lemos, Alexander B. Romanovsky:
Exception handling in the software lifecycle.
- Andreas Polze, Jan Richling, Janek Schwarz, Miroslaw Malek:
Towards predictable CORBA-based services.
Volume 16, Number 3, May 2001 International Workshop on Software Engineering and Petri Nets (SEPN)
- Mauro Pezzè, Sol M. Shatz:
- Michal Young:
Neat models of messy problems: Notes on the interplay between solution- and problem-centered disciplines, and more particularly on the interaction between Petri net research and software engineering research.
- Holger Giese, Guido Wirtz:
The OCoN approach for object-oriented distributed software systems modeling.
- Alan Burns, Andy J. Wellings, Frank P. Burns, Albert Koelmans, Maciej Koutny, Alexander B. Romanovsky, Alexandre Yakovlev:
Modelling and verification of an atomic action protocol implemented in Ada.
- Milan Ceska, Vladimír Janousek, Tomás Vojnar:
Generating and using state spaces of object-oriented Petri nets.
Volume 16, Number 4, July 2001
- Deepak Dutta, Bidyut Gupta:
An efficient time-based checkpoint and recovery algorithm for distributed systems involving mobile computers.
- Bidyut Gupta, K. Ghosh, Deepak Dutta, A. Gupta:
Broadcasting in complete and incomplete star interconnection networks.
- Chuchang Liu, Mehmet A. Orgun, Kang Zhang:
A parallel execution model for Chronolog.
- Allan K. Y. Wong, Joseph H. C. Wong:
A convergence algorithm for enhancing the performance of distributed applications running on sizeable networks.
- Alexander B. Romanovsky, Avelino F. Zorzo:
A distributed coordinated atomic action scheme.
- Andrea Bondavalli, Manuela Nelli, Luca Simoncini, Giorgio Mongardi:
Hierarchical modelling of complex control systems: dependability analysis of a railway interlocking.
Volume 16, Number 5, September 2001
- Andrea Bondavalli, Mario Dal Cin, Diego Latella, István Majzik, András Pataricza, Giancarlo Savoia:
Dependability analysis in the early phases of UML-based system design.
- Yi Jiang, David Taniar, Clement H. C. Leung:
High performance distributed parallel query processing.
- Yuh-Min Tseng, Jinn-ke Jan:
Generalized group-oriented cryptosystem with authenticated sender.
- Wil M. P. van der Aalst:
How to handle dynamic change and capture management information? An approach based on generic workflow models.
- Soichi Shigeta, Kentaro Shimizu, Masahiro Sowa:
Access route control by an extended key/lock scheme.
Volume 16, Number 6, November 2001
Last update Wed May 22 17:25:57 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page