Volume 5, Number 1, January 1990
- Gianfranco Ciccarella, Giuliano Paris, Giorgio Valent:
Top-down approach to the design of OCCAM and transputer-based real-time systems.
- Kevin Murray, Andy J. Wellings:
Wisdom: A distributed operating system for transputers.
- Guo Qingping, Yakup Paker:
Concurrent communication and granularity assessment for a transputer-based multiprocessor system.
- Harald Richter:
Multiprocessor with dynamically variable topology.
- X. L. Deng, Tharam S. Dillon, Ken S. Lew, J. Rankin, E. Smith, David Suter:
Optimal topologies of transputers for different classes of problems.
- Alain G. Chalmers, J. W. Hearne, K. J. Cameron, N. E. Ligeti:
Implementation and performance evaluation of an optimization algorithm on transputers.
- R. K. Cooper, D. A. Peshkin:
Parallel alternating direction implicit method on a network of transputers.
Volume 5, Number 2, April 1990
- Pradip K. Srimani, Shivakant Mishra:
Performance evaluation of distributed mutual exclusion algorithms for computer networks.
- M. Becker, C. Dekoninck, J. P. Prost, B. Verrier:
Stochastic Petri net model for the FPS/264.
- M. Seetha Lakshmi, Philip S. Yu:
Effectiveness of parallel processing in database systems.
- Chris S. Wallace:
Physically random generator.
- David Finkel:
Modelling dynamic load-sharing in a distributed computing system.
- Edmond F. Kouka, Jean-Luc Patry:
Algorithms for restructuring WSI arrays of processors.
- Y. M. Lam, H. T. Mouftah, Mohammad Ilyas:
Performance analysis of CSMA-CD protocols in local area bus networks.
- C. P. Ravikumar, Lalit M. Patnaik:
Performance improvement of simulated annealing algorithms.
- Hong-Fa Ho, Gen-Huey Chen, Te-Son Kuo:
Branch testing of concurrent programs using Petri net models.
Volume 5, Number 3, July 1990
Volume 5, Number 4, 1990
Last update Wed May 22 17:25:57 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page