Volume 10, Number 1, January 2008
- Elie Fadier:
Editorial of the special issue on "Design process and human factors integration".
- Pierre Falzon:
Enabling safety: issues in design and continuous design.
- B. Wilpert:
Psychology and human factors engineering.
- Peter Nickel, Friedhelm Nachreiner:
Evaluation of presentation of information for process control operations.
- Pietro Carlo Cacciabue, F. Saad:
Behavioural adaptations to driver support systems: a modelling and road safety perspective.
- Robin Foot, Ghislaine Doniol-Shaw:
Questions raised on the design of the "dead-man" device installed on trams.
- John Fénix, Jean-Claude Sagot, Claude Valot, Samuel Gomes:
Operator centred design: example of a new driver aid system in the field of rail transport.
- C. De la Garza, A. Weill-Fassina, M. Kaplan:
Integrating human factors in freight interoperability safety design.
- C. Chauvin, G. Le Bouar, C. Renault:
Integration of the human factor into the design and construction of fishing vessels.
Volume 10, Number 2, April 2008
- Panos Markopoulos, Janet C. Read, Johanna Höysniemi, Stuart MacFarlane:
Child computer interaction: advances in methodological research.
- Ole Sejer Iversen, Christina Brodersen:
Building a BRIDGE between children and users: a socio-cultural approach to child-computer interaction.
- Wolmet Barendregt, Mathilde M. Bekker, Ester Baauw:
Development and evaluation of the problem identification picture cards method.
- Bieke Zaman:
Introducing contextual laddering to evaluate the likeability of games with children.
- Janet C. Read:
Validating the Fun Toolkit: an instrument for measuring children's opinions of technology.
- Mathilde M. Bekker, Ester Baauw, Wolmet Barendregt:
A comparison of two analytical evaluation methods for educational computer games for young children.
- Maria Roussou, Martin Oliver, Mel Slater:
Exploring activity theory as a tool for evaluating interactivity and learning in virtual environments for children.
- Alissa Nicole Antle:
Child-based personas: need, ability and experience.
Volume 10, Number 3, July 2008 Special Issue on Human Factors Integration in Defense
- Johan F. Hoorn:
- Don Harris:
Human factors integration in defence: preface.
- Pamela Newman, Anne Bruseberg, Mel Lowe, Clare Borras, Kerry Tatlock:
Improving HFI within systems acquisition: methods, tools and future directions.
- Anne Bruseberg:
Presenting the value of Human Factors Integration: guidance, arguments and evidence.
- Iain S. MacLeod:
Scenario-based requirements capture for human factors integration.
- Robert J. Houghton, Chris Baber, Malcolm Cowton, Guy H. Walker, Neville A. Stanton:
WESTT (workload, error, situational awareness, time and teamwork): an analytical prototyping system for command and control.
- Neville A. Stanton, Chris Baber, Guy H. Walker, Robert J. Houghton, R. McMaster, Rebecca Stewart, Don Harris, Daniel P. Jenkins, Mark S. Young, Paul M. Salmon:
Development of a generic activities model of command and control.
- Rebecca Stewart, Neville A. Stanton, Don Harris, Chris Baber, Paul M. Salmon, Mel Mock, Kerry Tatlock, Linda Wells, Alison Kay:
Distributed situation awareness in an Airborne Warning and Control System: application of novel ergonomics methodology.
- Mark S. Young, Neville A. Stanton, Guy H. Walker, Daniel P. Jenkins, Wes Smart:
Where do we go from here? An assessment of navigation performance using a compass versus a GPS unit.
- John Huddlestone, Jonathon Pike:
Seven key decision factors for selecting e-learning.
Volume 10, Number 4, October 2008
Last update Fri May 24 16:33:19 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Johan F. Hoorn:
These are safety-critical times.
- A. N. Healey, K. Catchpole, S. Yule:
Enhancing surgical systems.
- Stephanie A. Guerlain, Florence E. Turrentine, David T. Bauer, J. Forrest Calland, Reid Adams:
Crew resource management training for surgeons: feasibility and impact.
- S. Yule, Rhona Flin, N. Maran, G. Youngson, A. Mitchell, D. Rowley, S. Paterson-Brown:
Debriefing surgeons on non-technical skills (NOTSS).
- Maria Koutantji, Peter McCulloch, Shabnam Undre, Sanjay Gautama, Simon Cunniffe, Nick Sevdalis, Rachel Davis, Piers Thomas, Charles Vincent, Ara Darzi:
Is team training in briefings for surgical teams feasible in simulation?
- Sarah Whyte, Lorelei Lingard, Sherry Espin, G. Ross Baker, John Bohnen, Beverley A. Orser, Diane Doran, Richard Reznick, Glenn Regehr:
Paradoxical effects of interprofessional briefings on OR team performance.
- K. R. Catchpole, A. E. B. Giddings, G. Hirst, T. Dale, G. J. Peek, M. R. de Leval:
A method for measuring threats and errors in surgery.
- Andrew N. Healey, S. Olsen, R. Davis, Charles A. Vincent:
A method for measuring work interference in surgical teams.
- Yan Xiao, Peter Fu-Ming Hu, Jacqueline A. Moss, Joost C. F. de Winter, Daan Venekamp, Colin F. Mackenzie, F. Jacob Seagull, Sherry Perkins:
Opportunities and challenges in improving surgical work flow.
- Jonathan Benn, Andrew N. Healey, Erik Hollnagel:
Improving performance reliability in surgical systems.