Volume 102, Number 1, April 2006
- Sangho Park, Jake K. Aggarwal:
Simultaneous tracking of multiple body parts of interacting persons.
- Manuele Bicego, Marco Cristani, Vittorio Murino:
Unsupervised scene analysis: A hidden Markov model approach.
- Salvatore Tabbone, Laurent Wendling, J.-P. Salmon:
A new shape descriptor defined on the Radon transform.
- Yongjun Zhang, Zuxun Zhang, Jianqing Zhang:
Automatic measurement of industrial sheetmetal parts with CAD data and non-metric image sequence.
- Jian Yao, Zhongfei (Mark) Zhang:
Hierarchical shadow detection for color aerial images.
- Thomas Feldman, Laurent Younes:
Homeostatic image perception: An artificial system.
- Farzin Mokhtarian, Farahnaz Mohanna:
Performance evaluation of corner detectors using consistency and accuracy measures.
- Maria Petrou, Roberta Piroddi, A. Talepbour:
Texture recognition from sparsely and irregularly sampled data.
- Ludovic Macaire, Nicolas Vandenbroucke, Jack-Gérard Postaire:
Color image segmentation by analysis of subset connectedness and color homogeneity properties.
Volume 102, Number 2, May 2006
- Jiazheng Shi, Ashok Samal, David Marx:
How effective are landmarks and their geometry for face recognition?
- Alexander V. Evako:
Topological properties of closed digital spaces: One method of constructing digital models of closed continuous surfaces by using covers.
- Hossein Ragheb, Edwin R. Hancock:
Testing new variants of the Beckmann-Kirchhoff model against radiance data.
- Chong Siew Chin, Andrew Teoh Beng Jin, David Ngo Chek Ling:
High security Iris verification system based on random secret integration.
- Marcia L. S. Aguena, Nelson D. A. Mascarenhas:
Multispectral image data fusion using POCS and super-resolution.
- Giseon Heo, Christopher G. Small:
Form representions and means for landmarks: A survey and comparative study.
- Raz Koren, Yitzhak Yitzhaky:
Automatic selection of edge detector parameters based on spatial and statistical measures.
- Niloofar Gheissari, Alireza Bab-Hadiashar, David Suter:
Parametric model-based motion segmentation using surface selection criterion.
Volume 102, Number 3, June 2006 Regular Articles
Last update Tue May 21 12:31:32 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Erratum to "A multi-Kalman filtering approach for video tracking of human-delineated objects in cluttered environments" [Comput. Vision Image Understanding 99 (2005) 1-57].
- Jean Gao, Akio Kosaka, Avinash C. Kak:
A multi-Kalman filtering approach for video tracking of human-delineated objects in cluttered environments.