Volume 126, Number 1, 1 March 2003
Volume 126, Number 2-3, 15 March 2003
Last update Fri May 24 20:14:52 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Marcella Anselmo:
A non-ambiguous decomposition of regular languages and factorizing codes.
- Guiqing Li, Wenlong Su, Haipeng Luo:
Edge colorings of the complete graph K149 and the lower bounds of three Ramsey numbers.
- Refael Hassin, Asaf Levin:
Subgraphs decomposable into two trees and k-edge-connected subgraphs.
- Daniel Kobler, Udi Rotics:
Edge dominating set and colorings on graphs with fixed clique-width.
- Dale Peterson:
Gridline graphs: a review in two dimensions and an extension to higher dimensions.
- Antonio Restivo, Pedro V. Silva:
Periodicity vectors for labelled trees.
- Stefan Szeider:
Finding paths in graphs avoiding forbidden transitions.
- Liang Zhao, Hiroshi Nagamochi, Toshihide Ibaraki:
A primal-dual approximation algorithm for the survivable network design problem in hypergraphs.
- Jinquan Dong, Yanpei Liu, Cun-Quan Zhang:
Determination of the star valency of a graph.
- Marisa Gutierrez, João Meidanis:
Recognizing clique graphs of directed edge path graphs.
- Kazuhisa Makino:
Efficient dualization of O(log n)-term monotone disjunctive normal forms.
- Shuichi Sakai, Mitsunori Togasaki, Koichi Yamazaki:
A note on greedy algorithms for the maximum weighted independent set problem.