Volume 131, Number 1, 6 September 2003
- Hans L. Bodlaender, Richard B. Tan, Jan van Leeuwen:
Finding a bigtriangleup-regular supergraph of minimum order.
- Vincent Bouchitté, Ioan Todinca:
Approximating the treewidth of AT-free graphs.
- Andreas Brandstädt, Chính T. Hoàng, Van Bang Le:
Stability number of bull- and chair-free graphs revisited.
- Bostjan Bresar, Wilfried Imrich, Sandi Klavzar:
Fast recognition algorithms for classes of partial cubes.
- Leizhen Cai:
The complexity of the locally connected spanning tree problem.
- Eowyn Cenek, Lorna Stewart:
Maximum independent set and maximum clique algorithms for overlap graphs.
- Victor Chepoi, Feodor F. Dragan:
Finding a central vertex in an HHD-free graph.
- Harold S. Connamacher, Andrzej Proskurowski:
The complexity of minimizing certain cost metrics for k-source spanning trees.
- Bruno Courcelle, R. Vanicat:
Query efficient implementation of graphs of bounded clique-width.
- Elias Dahlhaus, Peter Dankelmann, Wayne Goddard, Henda C. Swart:
MAD trees and distance-hereditary graphs.
- Wenceslas Fernandez de la Vega, M. Lamari:
The task allocation problem with constant communication.
- Assefaw Hadish Gebremedhin, Isabelle Guérin Lassous, Jens Gustedt, Jan Arne Telle:
Graph coloring on coarse grained multicomputers.
- Hoàng-Oanh Le, Van Bang Le, Haiko Müller:
Splitting a graph into disjoint induced paths or cycles.
- Takaaki Mizuki, Hiroki Shizuya, Takao Nishizeki:
Characterization of optimal key set protocols.
- Gerhard J. Woeginger:
On the approximability of average completion time scheduling under precedence constraints.
Volume 131, Number 2, 12 September 200
- Endre Boros, Khaled M. Elbassioni, Vladimir Gurvich, Leonid Khachiyan:
An inequality for polymatroid functions and its applications.
- Vladimir I. Danilov, Gleb A. Koshevoy, C. Lang:
Gross substitution, discrete convexity, and submodularity.
- Madhav P. Desai, H. Narayanan, Sachin B. Patkar:
The realization of finite state machines by decomposition and the principal lattice of partitions of a submodular function.
- Lisa Fleischer, Satoru Iwata:
A push-relabel framework for submodular function minimization and applications to parametric optimization.
- Fedor V. Fomin, Dimitrios M. Thilikos:
On the monotonicity of games generated by symmetric submodular functions.
- András Frank:
Restricted t-matchings in bipartite graphs.
- András Frank, László Szegö:
Constructive characterizations for packing and covering with trees.
- András Frank, Tamás Király, Matthias Kriesell:
On decomposing a hypergraph into k connected sub-hypergraphs.
- András Frank, Tamás Király, Zoltán Király:
On the orientation of graphs and hypergraphs.
- András Frank, Tamás Király:
Combined connectivity augmentation and orientation problems.
- Tibor Jordán:
On minimally k-edge-connected graphs and shortest k-edge-connected Steiner networks.
- Kenji Kashiwabara, Takashi Takabatake:
Polyhedra with submodular support functions and their unbalanced simultaneous exchangeability.
- Kenji Kashiwabara, Yoshio Okamoto:
A greedy algorithm for convex geometries.
- Kazuo Murota, Akiyoshi Shioura:
Quasi M-convex and L-convex functions--quasiconvexity in discrete optimization.
- Kazuo Murota, Akihisa Tamura:
New characterizations of M-convex functions and their applications to economic equilibrium models with indivisibilities.
- H. Narayanan:
A note on the minimization of symmetric and general submodular functions.
- Yoshio Okamoto, Masataka Nakamura:
The forbidden minor characterization of line-search antimatroids of rooted digraphs.
- Sachin B. Patkar, H. Narayanan:
Improving graph partitions using submodular functions.
- Jørgen Bang-Jensen, Stéphan Thomassé:
Highly connected hypergraphs containing no two edge-disjoint spanning connected subhypergraphs.
Volume 131, Number 3, 28 September 2003
Last update Thu May 23 18:40:04 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page