Volume 133, Number 1-3, 15 November 2003 International Symposium on Combinatorial Optimisation
Last update Sat May 18 20:20:30 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Richard W. Eglese, Martin G. Everett, Chris N. Potts, Vitaly A. Strusevich:
Preface: International Symposium on Combinatorial Optimisation.
- Paola Cappanera, Giorgio Gallo, Francesco Maffioli:
Discrete facility location and routing of obnoxious activities.
- Giuseppe Confessore, Paolo Dell'Olmo, Stefano Giordani:
Complexity and approximation results for scheduling multiprocessor tasks on a ring.
- Hans Kellerer, Vitaly A. Strusevich:
Scheduling problems for parallel dedicated machines under multiple resource constraints.
- R. J. Petch, Said Salhi:
A multi-phase constructive heuristic for the vehicle routing problem with multiple trips.
- V. V. Shenmaier:
A greedy algorithm for some classes of integer programs.
- Stan P. M. van Hoesel, Arie M. C. A. Koster, Robert L. M. J. van de Leensel, Martin W. P. Savelsbergh:
Bidirected and unidirected capacity installation in telecommunication networks.