Volume 26, Number 1, January 1990
- Jørgen Bang-Jensen, Pavol Hell:
The effect of two cycles on the complexity of colourings by directed graphs.
- Frank E. Bennett, Lisheng Wu:
On minimum matrix representation of closure operations.
- Dominique de Werra, L. Jacot-Descombes, P. Masson:
A constrained sports scheduling problem.
- Olivier Dubois:
On the r, s-SAT satisfiability problem and a conjecture of Tovey.
- Matteo Fischetti:
A new linear storage, polynomial-time approximation scheme for the subset-sum problem.
- Fred H. Hao:
The optimal procedures for quantitative group testing.
- Santosh N. Kabadi, Ramaswamy Chandrasekaran:
On totally dual integral systems.
- Chung-Lun Li, S. Thomas McCormick, David Simchi-Levi:
The complexity of finding two disjoint paths with min-max objective function.
- Alica Kelemenová:
Size of context in regenerative IL systems.
- J. W. Kennedy, K. A. McKeon, Edgar M. Palmer, Robert W. Robinson:
Asymptotic number of symmetries in locally restricted trees.
Volume 26, Numbers 2-3, March 1990
Last update Fri May 24 20:14:45 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Robert G. Jeroslow:
Two mixed integer programming formulations arising in manufacturing management.
- Martin E. Dyer, Alan M. Frieze:
On an optimization problem with nested constraints.
- Ronny Aboudi, Kurt Jørnsten:
Resource constrained assignment problems.
- Gilbert Laporte, Silvano Martello:
The selective travelling salesman problem.
- T. H. C. Smith, T. W. S. Meyer, G. L. Thompson:
Lower bounds for the symmetric travelling salesman problem from Lagrangean relaxations.
- W. L. Price, F. W. Woodhams:
Combinatorial optimisation algorithms for a CAD workstation.
- T. S. Abdul-Razaq, Chris N. Potts, Luk N. Van Wassenhove:
A survey of algorithms for the single machine total weighted tardiness scheduling problem.
- Martin E. Dyer, Laurence A. Wolsey:
Formulating the single machine sequencing problem with release dates as a mixed integer program.
- Eugeniusz Nowicki, Stanislaw Zdrzalka:
A survey of results for sequencing problems with controllable processing times.
- Josep Rifà, Ll. Huguet:
Classification of a class of distance-regular graphs via completely regular codes.