Volume 27, Numbers 1-2, May 1990
- Pavol Hell:
- Alok Aggarwal, Maria M. Klawe:
Applications of generalized matrix searching to geometric algorithms.
- Noga Alon, Yossi Azar, Yiftach Ravid:
Universal sequences for complete graphs.
- Richard P. Anstee:
Simplified existence theorems for (g, f)-factors.
- David Avis, Mike Doskas:
Algorithms for high dimensional stabbing problems.
- Yossi Azar, Nicholas Pippenger:
- F. Cheah, Derek G. Corneil:
The complexity of regular subgraph recognition.
- Norm Dadoun, David G. Kirkpatrick:
Parallel algorithms for fractional and maximal independent sets in planar graphs.
- Peter L. Hammer, Frédéric Maffray:
Completely separable graphs.
- Janelle J. Harms, Charles J. Colbourn:
Probabilistic single processor scheduling.
- David W. Matula, Farhad Shahrokhi:
Sparsest cuts and bottlenecks in graphs.
- Hiroshi Nagamochi, Toshihide Ibaraki:
Multicommodity flows in certain planar directed networks.
- Richard J. Nowakowski, Ivan Rival, Jorge Urrutia:
Representing orders on the plane by translating points and lines.
- Hitoshi Suzuki, Akira Ishiguro, Takao Nishizeki:
Edge-disjoint paths in a grid bounded by two nested rectangles.
- Peter Winkler:
Mean distance in a tree.
Volume 27, Number 3, June 1990
Last update Sat May 25 20:00:25 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page