Volume 34, Numbers 1-3, November 1991
Last update Fri May 24 20:14:46 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Rodica Simion:
- Karl R. Abrahamson, Michael R. Fellows, Michael A. Langston, Bernard M. E. Moret:
- A. K. Agarwal:
q-functional equations and some partition identities.
- Selim G. Akl, G. Labonté, M. Leeder, Ke Qiu:
On doing Todd-Coxeter coset enumeration in parallel.
- Richard Beigel, William I. Gasarch:
The Mapmaker's dilemma.
- François Bergeron, Gilbert Labelle, Pierre Leroux:
Computation of the expected number of leaves in a tree having a given automorphism, and related topics.
- Lynne M. Butler:
Generalized flags in finite Abelian p-groups.
- L. H. Clark, Roger C. Entringer, László A. Székely:
Threshold functions for local properties of graphs: triangles.
- Ömer Egecioglu, Jeffrey B. Remmel:
Brick tabloids and the connection matrices between bases of symmetric functions.
- John Gimbel, Edgar M. Palmer:
Matchings and cycle covers in random digraphs.
- Bruce Greenblatt, William R. Edwards Jr.:
Semigroup automaton structure by homomorphism and domain partition.
- Takayuki Hibi:
Linear and nonlinear inequalities concerning a certain combinatorial sequence which arises from counting the number of chains of a finite distributive lattice.
- Beverly Jamison, Stephan Olariu:
On a unique tree representation for P4-extendible graphs.
- Richard M. Karp:
An introduction to randomized algorithms.
- Michael B. Richey:
Improved bounds for harmonic-based bin packing algorithms.
- Louis W. Shapiro, Seyoum Getu, Wen-Jin Woan, Leon C. Woodson:
The Riordan group.
- Richard P. Stanley:
Some applications of algebra to combinatorics.
- Douglas B. West:
The maximum number of winning 2-sets.