Volume 22, Numbers 1-2, January 2011
- Hwanjo Yu:
Selective sampling techniques for feedback-based data retrieval.
- Carlos Nascimento Silla Jr., Alex Alves Freitas:
A survey of hierarchical classification across different application domains.
- Abdullah Mueen, Eamonn J. Keogh, Qiang Zhu, Sydney Cash, M. Brandon Westover, Nima Bigdely Shamlo:
A disk-aware algorithm for time series motif discovery.
- José A. Gámez, Juan L. Mateo, José Miguel Puerta:
Learning Bayesian networks by hill climbing: efficient methods based on progressive restriction of the neighborhood.
- Lexiang Ye, Eamonn J. Keogh:
Time series shapelets: a novel technique that allows accurate, interpretable and fast classification.
- Derek Doran, Swapna S. Gokhale:
Web robot detection techniques: overview and limitations.
- Yong Suk Choi:
Tree pattern expression for extracting information from syntactically parsed text corpora.
- Amy McGovern, Derek H. Rosendahl, Rodger A. Brown, Kelvin Droegemeier:
Identifying predictive multi-dimensional time series motifs: an application to severe weather prediction.
- Larry Shoemaker, Robert E. Banfield, Lawrence O. Hall, Kevin W. Bowyer, W. Philip Kegelmeyer:
Detecting and ordering salient regions.
- Murat Kantarcioglu, Bowei Xi, Chris Clifton:
Classifier evaluation and attribute selection against active adversaries.
Volume 22, Number 3, May 2011 Special Issue:
Data Mining with Matrices, Graphs and Tensors
Last update Wed May 22 17:27:00 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Tao Li, Chris H. Q. Ding, Fei Wang:
Guest editorial: special issue on data mining with matrices, graphs and tensors.
- Tianyi Zhou, Dacheng Tao, Xindong Wu:
Manifold elastic net: a unified framework for sparse dimension reduction.
- Shipeng Yu, Jinbo Bi, Jieping Ye:
Matrix-variate and higher-order probabilistic projections.
- Bin Cao, Qiang Yang, Jian-Tao Sun, Zheng Chen:
Learning bidirectional asymmetric similarity for collaborative filtering via matrix factorization.
- Stefanos Zafeiriou, Maria Petrou:
Nonnegative tensor factorization as an alternative Csiszar-Tusnady procedure: algorithms, convergence, probabilistic interpretations and novel probabilistic tensor latent variable analysis algorithms.
- Peng Cui, Zhi-Qiang Liu, Lifeng Sun, Shi-Qiang Yang:
Hierarchical visual event pattern mining and its applications.
- Fei Wang, Tao Li, Xin Wang, Shenghuo Zhu, Chris H. Q. Ding:
Community discovery using nonnegative matrix factorization.