Volume 41, Number 1, February 2010
Volume 41, Number 2, May 2010
- Hossam Ali-Hassan, Dorit Nevo, Saggi Nevo:
Mobile collaboration: exploring the role of social capital.
- Hong Sheng, Keng Siau, Fiona Fui-Hoon Nah:
Understanding the values of mobile technology in education: a value-focused thinking approach.
- Brent Furneaux, Michael Wade:
The end of the information system life: a model of is discontinuance.
- Kyootai Lee, Dinesh Mirchandani, Xinde Zhang:
An investigation on institutionalization of websites of firms.
- Jun Sun, Marshall Scott Poole:
Capturing user readiness to interact with information systems: an activity perspective.
- Mauricio Featherman, John D. Wells:
The intangibility of e-services: effects on perceived risk and acceptance.
- Gee-Woo Bock, Yuhyung Shin, Ping Liu, Hua Sun:
The role of task characteristics and organizational culture in non-work-related computing: a fit perspective.
Volume 41, Number 3, August 2010
Volume 41, Number 4, November 2010
Last update Tue May 21 12:50:03 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page