Volume 55, Number 1, April 2010
- Junling Zhou, Yanxun Chang:
New results on large sets of Kirkman triple systems.
- Norbert Knarr, Markus Stroppel:
Polarities and unitals in the Coulter-Matthews planes.
- Mausumi Bose, Rahul Mukerjee:
Optimal (k, n) visual cryptographic schemes for general k.
- Antonio Maschietti:
The group fixing a completely regular line-oval.
- Hongsong Shi, Shaoquan Jiang, Zhiguang Qin:
More efficient DDH pseudorandom generators.
- Tian Tian, Wen-Feng Qi:
Expected values for the rational complexity of finite binary sequences.
- Xiande Zhang, Gennian Ge:
Existence of resolvable H-designs with group sizes 2, 3, 4 and 6.
Volume 55, Numbers 2-3, May 2010 Special issue dedicated to Spyros Magliveras
Last update Wed May 22 17:27:30 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Ronald C. Mullin, Rainer Steinwandt:
Special issue dedicated to Spyros Magliveras on the occasion of his 70th birthday.
- C. Rößing, Leo Storme:
A spectrum result on minimal blocking sets with respect to the planes of PG(3, q), q odd.
- A. De Wispelaere, Joseph A. Thas, Hendrik Van Maldeghem:
A characterization of the Grassmann embedding of H(q), with q even.
- Dieter Jungnickel, Vladimir D. Tonchev:
The number of designs with geometric parameters grows exponentially.
- Sanjit Chatterjee, Darrel Hankerson, Edward Knapp, Alfred Menezes:
Comparing two pairing-based aggregate signature schemes.
- Atefeh Mashatan, Douglas R. Stinson:
Practical unconditionally secure two-channel message authentication.
- Maria Isabel Gonzalez Vasco, Angel L. Pérez del Pozo, Pedro Taborda Duarte:
A note on the security of MST3.
- Charles J. Colbourn:
Covering arrays from cyclotomy.
- Marien Abreu, Camino Balbuena, Domenico Labbate:
Adjacency matrices of polarity graphs and of other C4-free graphs of large size.
- Michael Huber:
Block-transitive designs in affine spaces.
- Nidhi Singhi, Nikhil Singhi, Spyros S. Magliveras:
Minimal logarithmic signatures for finite groups of Lie type.
- R. D. Baker, Gary L. Ebert, Kenneth L. Wantz:
Enumeration of orthogonal Buekenhout unitals.
- Gábor Korchmáros, Nicola Pace:
Infinite family of large complete arcs in PG(2, qn), with q odd and n > 1 odd.
- N. A. Newman, C. A. Rodger:
Enclosings of lambda-fold 4-cycle systems.