Volume 58, Number 1, July 2006 Application of natural language to information systems (NLDB04)
Volume 58, Number 2, August 2006
Volume 58, Number 3, September 2006 Including the special issue :
Last update Sat May 18 16:13:20 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Paolo Atzeni, Wesley W. Chu:
- Sandeep Prakash, Sourav S. Bhowmick, Sanjay Kumar Madria:
Efficient recursive XML query processing using relational database systems.
- Antoni Olivé, Ruth Raventós:
Modeling events as entities in object-oriented conceptual modeling languages.
- Ling Wang, Elke A. Rundensteiner, Murali Mani:
Updating XML views published over relational databases: Towards the existence of a correct update mapping.
- Qi He, Tok Wang Ling:
An ontology based approach to the integration of entity-relationship schemas.
- Boualem Benatallah, Fabio Casati, Farouk Toumani:
Representing, analysing and managing Web service protocols.
- Islay Davies, Peter F. Green, Michael Rosemann, Marta Indulska, Stan Gallo:
How do practitioners use conceptual modeling in practice?