Volume 12, Number 1, January 2006 Copmmentary
Volume 12, Number 2, February 2006 Commentary
- Giridhar Manepalli, Henry N. Jerez, Michael L. Nelson:
FeDCOR: An Institutional CORDRA Registry.
- William Y. Arms, Selcuk Aya, Pavel Dmitriev, Blazej J. Kot, Ruth Mitchell, Lucia Walle:
A Research Library Based on the Historical Collections of the Internet Archive.
- Joan A. Smith, Frank McCown, Michael L. Nelson:
Observed Web Robot Behavior on Decaying Web Subsites.
- Esther Hoorn, Maurits van der Graaf:
Copyright Issues in Open Access Research Journals: The Authors Perspective.
Volume 12, Number 3, March 2006 Articles
Volume 12, Number 4, April 2006 Opinion
- Paul Miller:
Coming Together around Library 2.0: A Focus for Discussion and a Call to Arms.
- Lorcan Dempsey:
Librarians and the Long Tail: Some Thoughts about Libraries in a Network Age.
- Arthur Sale:
The Impact of Mandatory Policies on ETD Acquisition.
Volume 12, Number 5, May 2006 Articles
Volume 12, Number 6, June 2006 Articles
- Abby Smith:
Distributed Preservation in a National Context: NDIIPP at Mid-point.
- Michael Teets, Peter E. Murray:
Metasearch Authentication and Access Management.
- Lois Mai Chan, Marcia Lei Zeng:
Metadata Interoperability and Standardization - A Study of Methodology, Part I: Achieving Interoperability at the Schema Level.
- Marcia Lei Zeng, Lois Mai Chan:
Metadata Interoperability and Standardization - A Study of Methodology, Part II: Achieving Interoperability at the Record and Repository Levels.
Volume 12, Numbers 7/8, July / August 2006 Articles
Volume 12, Number 9, September 2006 Opinion
Volume 12, Number 10, October 2006 Articles
- Robert Chavez, Timothy W. Cole, Muriel Foulonneau, Thomas G. Habing, Jon W. Dunn, William Parod Jr., Thornton Staples:
DLF-Aquifer Asset Actions Experiment: Demonstrating Value of Actionable URLs.
- Herbert Van de Sompel, Xiaoming Liu, Carl Lagoze, Sandy Payette, Simeon Warner, Jeroen Bekaert:
An Interoperable Fabric for Scholarly Value Chains.
- Tyler O. Walters:
Strategies and Frameworks for Institutional Repositories and the New Support Infrastructure for Scholarly Communications.
- Donald W. King, Carol Tenopir, Michael Clarke:
Measuring Total Reading of Journal Articles.
Volume 12, Number 11, November 2006 Articles
Volume 12, Number 12, December 2006 Opinion
Last update Sat May 18 20:21:27 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- David Bearman:
Jean-Noël Jeanneney's Critique of Google: Private Sector Book Digitization and Digital Library Policy.