D-Lib Magazine, Volume 14
- Ian G. Anderson: Necessary but Not Sufficient: Modelling Online Archive Development in the UK.
- Edwin Klijn: The Current State-of-art in Newspaper Digitization: A Market Perspective.
- Brian F. Lavoie: The Fifth Blackbird: Some Thoughts on Economically Sustainable Digital Preservation.
- Catherine C. Marshall: Rethinking Personal Digital Archiving, Part 1: Four Challenges from the Field.
- Catherine C. Marshall: Rethinking Personal Digital Archiving, Part 2: Implications for Services, Applications, and Institutions.
- Brian F. Lavoie: PREMIS With a Fresh Coat of Paint: Highlights from the Revision of the PREMIS Data Dictionary for Preservation Metadata.
- Peter B. Hirtle: Copyright Renewal, Copyright Restoration, and the Difficulty of Determining Copyright Status.
- Rebecca S. Guenther: Battle of the Buzzwords: Flexibility vs. Interoperability When Implementing PREMIS in METS.
- Belinda Weaver: Researcher Profiles and Portfolios: Use Cases of the Facebook Service and the University of Queensland Researchers Service.
- Andres Imhof: Using International Standards to Develop a Union Catalogue for Archives in Germany: Aspects to Consider Regarding Interoperability between Libraries and Archives.