Volume 103, Number 1, May 1992
Volume 103, Number 2, May 1992
- Noga Alon, Daniel J. Kleitman:
Partitioning a rectangle into small perimeter rectangles.
- Ahmed M. Assaf, Alan Hartman, Nabil Shalaby:
Packing designs with block size 6 and index 5.
- Frank E. Bennett, Kevin T. Phelps, Christopher A. Rodger, J. Yin, Lie Zhu:
Existence of perfect Mendelsohn designs with k=5 and lambda>1.
- Frank E. Bennett, Kevin T. Phelps, Christopher A. Rodger, Lie Zhu:
Constructions of perfect Mendelsohn designs.
- John G. Del Greco:
Characterizing bias matroids.
- Anthony D. Gardiner, Chris D. Godsil, A. D. Hensel, Gordon F. Royle:
Second neighbourhoods of strongly regular graphs.
- Yahya Ould Hamidoune:
On a subgroup contained in some words with a bounded length.
- G. W. Peck, Aditya Shastri:
Bandwidth of theta graphs with short paths.
- Pascal Préa:
Graphs and topologies on discrete sets.
- Erich Prisner:
Convergence of iterated clique graphs.
- Qinglin Yu:
Classifying 2-extendable generalized Petersen graphs.
Volume 103, Number 3, May 1992
Last update Fri May 24 20:15:46 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page