Volume 108, Numbers 1-3, October 1992
Last update Sat May 18 20:21:35 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Jaroslav Nesetril:
Z. Frolík and his winter schools.
- Bohuslav Balcar, Petr Simon:
Reaping number and pi-character of Boolean algebras.
- A. Fedeli, Jan Reiterman, A. Tozzi:
- Antonio Fernández, Vladimír Müller:
Embedding of a separable locally pseudoconvex algebra into a locally pseudoconvex algebra with two generators.
- János Gerlits, András Hajnal, Z. Szentmiklóssy:
On the cardinality of certain Hausdorff spaces.
- Joseph Gil, William L. Steiger, Avi Wigderson:
- Thomas Jech:
The logarithmic distribution of leading digits and finitely additive measures.
- Igor Kríz:
All trapezoids are Ramsey.
- Jan Paseka:
Products in the category of locales: which properties are preserved?
- Jan Pelant, Vojtech Rödl:
On coverings of infinite- dimentional metric spaces.
- Hans Jürgen Prömel, Bernd Voigt:
From wqo to bqo, via Ellentuck's theorem.
- Ales Pultr:
Notes on an extension of the structure of frame.
- Pavel Valtr:
Sets in Rd with no large empty convex subsets.
- Peter Vojtás:
Cardinalities of noncentered systems of subsets of omega.
- Jirí Adámek, Jirí Rosický:
On orthogonal subcategories of locally presentable categories.
- Anders Björner, Johan Karlander:
Invertibility of the base Radon transform of a matroid.
- Miroslav Fiedler:
An extremal problem for the spectral radius of a graph.
- Wilfried Imrich, Jaroslav Nesetril:
Simple tournaments and sharply transitive groups.
- Hiroshi Maehara:
Extending a flexible unit-bar framework to a rigid one.
- Vlastimil Pták:
Thickness of families of sets and a minimax lemma.
- András Recski:
Applications of combinatorics to statics - a second survey.
- Jozef Sirán, Martin Skoviera:
Groups with sign structure and their antiautomorphisms.
- Vera Trnková:
Endomorphisms of undirected modifications of directed graphs.
- Jirí Vinárek:
Simultaneous representations of groups.
- Radek Adamec, Martin Klazar, Pavel Valtr:
Generalized Davenport-Schinzel sequences with linear upper bound.
- Lars Døvling Andersen:
The strong chromatic index of a cubic graph is at most 10.
- Peter Bugata:
Trahtenbrot-Zykov problem and NP-completeness.
- Richard A. Duke, Paul Erdös, Vojtech Rödl:
- Paul Erdös, Tibor Gallai, Zsolt Tuza:
Covering the cliques of a graph with vertices.
- P. Frankl:
On cross-intersecting families.
- Pavol Hell, Donald J. Miller:
Achromatic numbers and graph operations.
- Svante Janson, Jan Kratochvíl:
Thresholds for classes of intersection graphs.
- Jozef Jirásek:
Some remarks on Ádám's conjecture for simple directed graphs.
- Martin Loebl:
Unprovable combinatorial statements.
- Jirí Matousek, Robin Thomas:
On the complexity of finding iso- and other morphisms for partial k-trees.
- Matthias Middendorf, Frank Pfeiffer:
The max clique problem in classes of string-graphs.
- Václav Nýdl:
Finite undirected graphs which are not reconstructible from their large cardinality subgraphs.
- Svatopluk Poljak, Daniel Turzík:
Max-cut in circulant graphs.
- Alexander A. Razborov:
The gap between the chromatic number of a graph and the rank of its adjacency matrix is superlinear.
- Zsolt Tuza:
Asymptotic growth of sparse saturated structures is locally determined.