Volume 144, Numbers 1-3, September 1995
Last update Mon May 20 16:58:44 2013
CET by the DBLP Team — Data released under the ODC-BY 1.0 license — See also our legal information page
- Martin Aigner, Rudolf Wille:
- Martin Aigner, Eberhard Triesch, Zsolt Tuza:
Searching for acyclic orientations of graphs.
- Péter L. Erdös, Ulrich Faigle, Walter Kern:
On the average rank of LYM-sets.
- Stefan Felsner, William T. Trotter:
Colorings of diagrams of interval orders and alpha-sequences of sets.
- Jerrold R. Griggs:
Matchings, cutsets, and chain partitions in graded posets.
- Hal A. Kierstead, Jun Qin:
Coloring interval graphs with first-fit.
- Wei-Ping Liu, Ivan Rival, Nejib Zaguia:
Automorphisms, isotone self-maps and cycle-free orders.
- Tom Madej, Douglas B. West:
Interval number of special posets and random posets.
- Jutta Mitas:
Interval orders based on arbitrary ordered sets.
- Selma Strahringer:
Dimensionality of ordinal structures.
- Maciej M. Syslo:
The jump number problem on interval orders: A 3/2 approximation algorithm.